Responsible for developing the master production plan to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory.
• a plan for individual commodities to be produced in each time period such as production, staffing, inventory, etc.
• Designed program to train employees and prevent injury on new operating equipment
• It is usually linked to manufacturing where the plan indicates when and how much of each product will be demanded.
• keep apprised of all activities and procedures through production planners or document coordinators in their company.
• A Master scheduler is commonly used in the project planning and project portfolio management parts of project management.
• Safety & safety education was principally involved to necessitate with employees and visitors.
- Master Scheduler at Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Manager & Safety Specialist at Bingham Bros. Bullets LLC
- Technician & Safety Specialist at Grand Telephone Company
- Telecommunications Technician at KAMO POWER
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Environmental Health and Safety Management - Environmental Health and Safety Management
- Bachelor of Business in Telecommunications Management - Business
As the Master Scheduler, I am responsible for making all rosters and ensuring that the facility is staffed correctly according to the staffing pattern. I work closely with the training department in scheduling in-service. I also help teach pre-service and in-service classes. I have helped cover training when the LDM has been on vacation. I have been assisting the training department for the past 3 years. I have been a trained instructor since 2010. I also track missed punches, staff attendance and try to reduce overtime. I overtime code and keep a series of reports in tracking overtime. I assist the intake supervisor with staffing transports and work very close with the shift supervisors.
- MASTER SCHEDULER at CORECIVIC (CCA)
- WARDENS SECRETARY at CORECIVIC (CCA)
- CHIEF OF SECURITY ASSISTANT (ADMIN CLERK) at CORECIVIC (CCA)
- Chief at Security Department
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
* Currently, serving as the only Master Scheduler at the Mishawaka plant. * Reviews job load and reserves items in the system to work orders * Started a Kanban system for consumable items that keep running out due to incorrect consumption on BOM * Conducts daily meeting with Assembly Supervisor for the status of orders. * Prioritizes orders for the floor, based on time and size of units for the ultimate use of production time. * Run planner codes and order parts needed. * Create orders for assembly based on need. Reporting: * Change reservation status on orders. * Expedite back ordered parts. * Inform the QC department of items in Mish Q that are needed to be processed for orders. * Notify Plant Manager if overtime is needed. * Helped implement a Kanban system
- Master Scheduler at United Conveyor
- Purchasing Logistics Inventory Planner at UEi
- Purchasing Agent at Tridien Medical
- Phlebotomist at South Bend Medical Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate of Science - Business Supply Chain Management/Logistics
Chattanooga, Tennessee APRIL 2008 - JUNE 2017
"global leader in products to help customers lift, position, or secure materials easily and safely" Master Scheduler
• Master scheduled hooks, ratchets, and load binders. Introduced the use of work orders to track production. This included tracking assembly components heat treated and plated by outside processors.
• Managed the multiple month shackle inventory build schedule for product production moved to the Chattanooga facility from the closed Columbus McKinnon facility in Iowa. This included managing the outside shackle manufacturers that were utilized while production machinery was moved and installed at the Chattanooga facility.
• Master scheduled shackles once shackle production became active at the Chattanooga facility. This included daily management of shackle schedules for the fulfillment of sales order and warehouse replenishment.
• Managed initial kanban for major shackle groups to determine viability of maintaining shackle inventory as a replacement for costly MRP resupply. This experiment lasted approximately 8 months. The kanban program is still being developed using modified inventory levels and existing computer programs.
- Master Scheduler at COLUMBUS MCKINNON
- Production Planner at MUELLER COMPANY
- Buyer/Planner at EATON HYDRAULICS DISTRIBUTION CENTER
- Buyer / Planner at CHATTEM CONSUMER PRODUCTS
9 years, 2 months at this Job
o Subject matter expert on processes and systems used by the Master Schedulers for demand management, feasible Master Production Schedule (MPS), providing customer commits and financial forecasting along with overdrive objectives. o Creating and maintaining key metrics for the Master Scheduler, Production Planners and Buyers o Resource for large transitions for new customers and additional support needed for existing customers. o Provide strategic leadership to 17 functional team members including Master Schedulers and Production Planners delivering demand and sales planning objectives including forecast accuracy, sales forecast risk and opportunity assessment, inventory optimization, capacity resource planning, and on-time delivery performance while minimizing inventory risk and liability exposure. o Conducted demand profile analysis to determine make item program strategies used to facilitate customer contract negotiations with risk mitigation strategies to support level-loading activities that resulted in increased on-time delivery performance and reduced inventory aging o Managed key metrics which includes, MPS Performance, Sell-Thru, and Process Center Throughput, Kanban Health, and Schedule Attainment o Assist and consult with site leadership on customer escalations that require planning support and analysis of customer recovery plans and deliverables o Mentor, coach, and train demand management and planning team members on key job accountabilities, standard operating procedures, and on-going development of software and process development o Partner with external customers and internal customer teams to support planning strategies with alignment to customer contracts and negotiation activities
- Master Scheduler at Plexus
- Finance Manager at Plexus
- Financial Analyst at Plexus
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Utilized Primavera, P6, V2, 8; Microsoft Project & Excel, - (SAP for project cost Control)
• Supported individual Portfolio Management team of the clients PMO. As the Master Scheduler, reviewed and analyzed third party contractor Schedule to ensure compliance with clients' company best practices and standard. Provided oversight on ensuring timely evaluation, prioritization, funding and resourcing of new projects for the PMO. Worked collaboratively with portfolio Project managers and project team to ensure new projects are meeting a set of deadlines using established Change Initiation Methodology. Acted as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all change related processes and tools, provided right templates for reporting on all project under the business unit. Provided and organized training and coaching of staff along with working with key leaders and stakeholders of supporting organizations to ensure that their expectations are being addressed and met. Consolidated third party contractors' schedules in one schedule from where various reports are generated.
• Developed and maintained Eagle Ford Shale project schedule consisting of pipeline and facility of $1.4billion covering Engineering, construction, Fabrication, Electrical & Instrumentation. Etc
• Tracked deliverable date from engineering schedule, procurement/fabrication schedule.
• Integrated engineering schedule on LNG plant into mechanical construction schedule.
• 3. Tracked delivery dates on all the material and equipment package, such as structural steel, foundation profile (concrete or helical pile), pipe rack, heat exchanger, stabilizer, gas compressor, pig receiver and pig launcher.
• 4. Created a commission schedule to reflect the commission sequence (equipment are broken down into various systems.
• Ensured that subsea processes and tools for Time Management, Scope Management, Risk Management and Resource Management conformed to the company standard and best practice
• Ensured internal and external meetings and courses related to time management, and Risk Management and Resource Management. Analyzed deliverables conformed to standard quality according to requirements
• Guided, informed and answered enquiries concerning time management, Scope Management, Risk Management and Resource Management from internal and external users.
• Established, implemented and maintained schedule, risk register and resource overview for planning, controlling and reporting for projects supporting Sales and Project Execution, using BP Subsea procedures and tools.
• Monitored, Analyzed progress and performance and prepare the required internal and external periodic reports comparing planned, actual and earned value figures. As contained in contractors schedules. Analyzed schedules' critical path, lags and resource usage and issued early warning of possible deviation from planned result.
- Master Scheduler at Fluor Daniel Corporation
- Project Scheduler at Chevron Petroleum
- Planner at Center point Energy
- Planner/PMO Analyst at Chevron Phillips Chemical
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Business/Accounting
Master Scheduler at Program Level - Developed/Maintain Government Internal Schedule for Branch Leadership Execution
- Integrated Master Scheduler at JJR Solutions, LLC
- Senior Acquisition Strategy Lead at PE Systems, Inc
- Master Scheduler at Oasis Systems, LLC
- Risk Manager at Vana Solutions, LLC
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resources
- Baccalaureate - Paralegal Certificate
- Bachelor of Science - Accountancy
Fairborn, OH 2018 - present
Manage large scale schedule for this US- based, publicly traded company that engineers solutions for DoD, civilian government and commercial industries worldwide.
Revitalized HC/MC team enterprise IMS, in cooperation with SOCOM and AFSOC Air Force divisions, after a gap of scheduling activities spanning 18 months. Complex schedule tied together aircraft production schedule, post-production modifications, retrofit modifications, maintenance schedules and logic formulas to determine both interdependencies and when certain aircraft limitations had been meet while optimizing aircraft downtime and meeting end-user needs.
• Resurrected Integrated Master Schedule for HC/MC-130J Recapitalization program within 30 days for command-level circulation.
• Developed schedule logic to determine when the integration of aircraft modifications triggered weight, balance, thermal, electrical, cyber, and/or freespace unallowable conditions.
• Analyzed SOCOM AND AFSOC capability roadmaps and created requirements taxonomy mapping to the program and funding level.
- Master Scheduler at Alion Science & Technology
- Director of Operations at MicroVision
- Operations Manager / Interim Director of Operations at Allen Medical
- Operations Manager at Raytheon Company Integrated Defense Systems
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering in Systems Engineering - Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering - Biomedical Engineering
Conduct head counts to ensure that each prisoner is present. Inspect conditions of locks, window bars, grills, doors, and gates at correctional facilities to ensure security and help prevent escapes. Monitor conduct of prisoners in housing unit, or during work or recreational activities, according to established policies, regulations, and procedures, to prevent escape or violence. Trained as master scheduler very familiar with scheduling staff and coding overtime in Chronos. Enter data through Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office.
- Correctional Officer/ Master Scheduler at Corecivic
- Administrative Assistant at Washington Realty
- Community Organizer at Metro Atlanta Carrera
- Job Club Coordinator at Metro Atlanta Carrera
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Communications
- High School Diploma
As a Master Scheduler responsibilities includes but are not limited to, Build of Material Audits, Edi Errors weekly 862 review, Communicate build schedule for Jefferson North Assembly, Lake Orion GM, and Detroit Hamtramck GM Plant. 8-D problem solving for missed shipments, coordinate delivery for Prototype build events.
- MASTER SCHEDULER at
- YANFENG MONROE- MASTER PLANNER at JOHNSON CONTROLS
- Senior Supply Chain Analyst at Material Planning and Logistics
- VISTEON/JOHNSON CONTROL- HIGHLAND PARK-CHANGE CONTROL COORDINATOR at Change Control Management
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - COMMUNICATION