• Learned the M1 scheduling system very quickly and worked with the M1 consultant to learn new things that could help with scheduling.
• Created reports so we could see what truly was on the schedule verses what was in the system that needed to be cleaned up.
• Relayed critical information to the Buyers and Production Supervisors.
• Created travelers for job orders daily through open order report, and release packets to the manufacturing floor.
• Followed the ITAR process to keep customer confidentiality for jobs.
• Improved the work center priority reports by working with the WC supervisors and rescheduling jobs based on WC capacity. Key Accomplishments:
• In less than a month, took the schedule from all showing late jobs and not being able to follow any reports to a clean reliable reporting system that you can count on.
• Analyzed reports, cleaned up system and got the scheduled jobs back in order so reports now represent what we truly have.
- Master Scheduler at Hutchinson Manufacturing
- Master Scheduler at NILFISK-ADVANCE, INC
- Buyer / Planner at AMESBURY TRUTH HARDWARE
- Production Scheduler at NILFISK-ADVANCE, INC
10 months at this Job
- certification - Animal Care & Heavy Duty Truck Mechanics
• Oversee master production schedules to support customer service and inventory turn goals. Schedule jobs for in house production and manage CM capacity constraints
• Control safety stock levels to ensure service levels are maintained
• Coordinate plants to ensure schedule adherence
• Control inventory levels and accuracy to service customer orders with the least amount of inventory and quickest release to manufacturing. Resolve negative inventory problems. Oversee cycle counts, as well as any physical inventory counts
• Ensure proper delivery of materials and services for production according to customer and production commitments
• Monitor material shortage issues and prepare corrective action
• Interact with plant management and plant material leadership to maintain accuracy of schedule dates and communicates any production delays
• Support and coordinate a seamless product transition from NPI to production Master Scheduling.
• Support monthly forecast meeting by providing reports and data extracts to executive staff.
• Provide ATP reports as required.
• Initiate, maintain and coordinate ECO change activity with functional groups.
• Manage and support End of Life (EOL) process.
• Manage applications resolution involving supply and demand conflicts for all plants.
• Ensure MRP accuracy across all plants in ERP system
• Manage material master and bill of material structures in ERP system
• Support, resolve and troubleshoot ERP application (MRP/MPS) issues.
- Master Scheduler at IBM
- Master Scheduler at E-Tek Dynamics
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters certificate in project management - project management
- Master's - Chinese Medicine
• Work with Customer Service, Purchasing, Production, Outside Vending and Shipping to ensure customer expectations are met on a daily basis.
• Monitor schedule deviations and variances and assist in developing corrective actions
• Plan build schedule and monitor MRP system based on customer's forecast and EDI
• Resolve and eliminate shipping and receiving problems; ie GRC's and invoicing issues
• In charge of planning manpower, on-time delivery, and maintaining inventory accuracy
• Improved company's delivery from 83% to 98% in less than one year
• On track to improve company from a Conditional to Partner Supplier for John Deere
- Master Scheduler at Reynolds Manufacturing
- Air Freight Expeditor/ Supply Management Planner at John Deere
- Material Coordinator/ Scheduler at John Deere
- Franchisee Owner and Market Manager at Smart Circle/Midwest Acquisitions
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Engineering, Operations, Supply Management
- Bachelor's - Engineering, Operations, Supply Management
Transportation, HVAC and Consumer Goods Industries. Hydro is a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier.
Master Scheduler 2008 - 2018
• Managed inventory, ordering raw materials including up to 100 + millions of pounds of raw aluminum per year, analyzing resources, and liaising with multiple vendors to determine quantity, alloy type, cost negotiations and lead times.
• Managed 5 salary direct reports and 16 indirect group leads.
• Scheduled all daily production, starting with scheduling customer orders on four extrusion presses that run 24/7 inlcuding fabrication and pack load ship. Utilizing relevant software AS/400, SAP and releasing performance through the SCS system to maintain daily COTD and operations.
• Leading teams in 5S methodology, kaizens, 5 Why, Root Cause Analysis to maximize manufacturing efficiency, also doing safety improvements, waste elimination and housekeeping blitzes .
• Duties included but not limited to maintaining relationships with multiple vendors such as: safety supplies, snow removal, landscaping, vending machines, office and shop floor supplies. Utilizing Oracle to fulfill needs of all departments while keeping levels at minimum and within budget.
• Entrusted with two company credit cards for purchasing non-catalog items and organizing employee engagement activities. Such as Health and Safety Day, multiple dinners and holiday parties for 300 employees and their family.
• Monitored orders and processes warehouse-wide, analyzing end-to-end processes to identify, isolate, and eliminate waste and ensure compliance with company and governmental regulations.
• Acted as customer point-of-contact, responding to customer directly daily to help resolve conflict, remedy suboptimal shipments, and retain active accounts.
• Actively participate in accident prevention and investigation.
- Master Scheduler at OEMs in Construction
- Production Supervisor at
10 years at this Job
- - General Education
As Master Scheduler I am responsible for scheduling staff PTO for the year. Making sure new staff are placed onto our card system and making sure all three shifts are properly staffed for there shift, Do a lot of tasks on my office computer, have a lot of interaction with offenders, escort various contractors through out the facility.
- Master Scheduler at CoreCivic
- Master Scheduler at CoreCivic
20 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - General
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SCHEDULING SUPERVISOR, HOMEGUARD INC. 2011-PRESENT
• Manage scheduling and customer service associates with an emphasis on training and development.
• Assign daily responsibilities, delegate priorities, with follow up and accountability.
• Consistently develop process improvements: resulting in increased efficiency and productivity levels.
• Launched cross training program between the customer service and scheduling departments.
• Promote customer satisfaction to encourage repeat business.
• Determined strategy to maximize execution of staffing and scheduling for associates, to achieve sales, service and profitability goals.
• Maintained accuracy and integrity of company scheduling system. MASTER SCHEDULER, HOMEGUARD INC. 2010-2011
• Centralized scheduling by creating an autonomous department, effectively cutting down travel time, and scheduling conflicts, to more efficiently utilize the inspector work force.
• Scheduled 70+ inspectors based on their experience, licensing or certification, designated territories, drives times between assignments, type and age of properties while maximizing number of inspections per day.
• Collaborated with scheduling team members to book multiple inspections for numerous customers without overlap.
• Managed flow of information and expectations between inspectors, customers, and the customer service team to ensure a smooth, time efficient, and professional service experience.
• Coordinated between inspectors and data entry to ensure reports are completed in a timely manner. Coordinated with the repairs department to schedule inspections of further damage found while performing ongoing work.
• Facilitated communication between inspectors and Management to address customer questions that need immediate answers while the inspectors are in the field. HIRING GENERALIST, HOMEGUARD INC. 2003-2010
• Wrote job descriptions, posted requisitions, conducted resume screening and interviews of prospective candidates for all administrative departments. Negotiated salary and benefits, performed new hire orientation and post-hire training. Processed terminations and exit interviews. TRAINING/OPERATIONS SOFWARE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, HOMEGUARD INC. 1999-2003
• Traveled between all office locations to train and onboard new hires. Maintained and tracked personnel continuous development, facilitated employee performance standards. Used comprehensive company-wide knowledge and experience to coordinate between IT and all departments to develop operations software to meet critical day to day business needs. INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANANAGER, HOMEGUARD INC. 1998-1999
• Spearheaded the development of the department, its policies and procedures. Designed strategies to grow customer base which resulted in an increase in sales. Followed up on lead pipeline, created all marketing account records and contact logs, edited and distributed sales materials. Provided administrative support for outside sales team. OUTSIDE SALES ACCOUNT LEAD, HOMEGUARD INC. 1997-1998
• Consistently exceeded target sales goals, created leads, built brand recognition, coordinated and executed office presentations of products and services. Established pricing, developed and maintained customer relationships, aggressively pursued new business in local and regional territories, evaluated target markets. CUSTOMER SERVICE, HOMEGUARD INC. 1992-1997
• Demonstrated extensive knowledge of products, services, and procedures. Answered and directed calls, scheduled and rescheduled inspections, repairs, chemical treatments and fumigation. Gathered and filed confidential client and property information. Managed vendors and contractors.
- Master Scheduler/Planner at HomeGuard Inc.
26 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School diploma - General Education
• Responsible for the daily management of the Master Production Scheduler (MPS) as it relates to unplanned forecast demand, forecast shortages, production & inventory changes, allowing accurate and up-to-date information which drives the Material & Capacity Requirements and Customer Dating. Advanced level of Material Planning & Manufacturing process Knowledge required.
• Establish the MPS taking into account the forecast, the production plan and other important considerations such as backlog, availability of capacity and management policies and goals.
• Monitor the MPS daily to ensure it continually meets customer service goals, inventory levels, shelf-life requirements, production efficiency and capacity objectives.
• Take the lead with the MPS must change due to failed batches, changes in customer demand, unscheduled downtown in production and or whenever the schedule no longer meets objectives.
• Interact with Customer Service to provide timely and accurate information on product availability, schedule changes, general inquiries, and all similar communication.
• Ensures al orders are shipped on time and in compliance with customer specifications.
• Align the MPS with lead Manufacturing processes
• Minimize surplus and obsolete inventory.
• Play a key role in new product startups pertaining to materials, interplant coordination, Engineering Change Order implementation, systems development as well as support Receiving, Shipping and Inventory Controls operations throughout the process.
- Master Scheduler at Columbus Mckinnon Corp
- Material Analyst II at Johnson Controls
- Production Scheduler at Storm Copper
- Sr Material Planner/Scheduler at Carrier Corporation
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Networking
Establish, monitor and adjust the master schedule to reach target revenue goals and Customer satisfaction. Increase OTD to 99%.
- Master Scheduler at Sparton Milpitas
- Senior Planner at KLA-Tencor Milpitas
- Senior Master Scheduler/Planner at Omron-Adept Technologies, Inc
- Senior Planner at Lam Research
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Business and Foreign Trade
Maintained Master Production Schedule for Dragon Spacecraft Fleet, (>80M planned spend across ~600 days). Measured ahead/behind condition and adjusted schedule and resources. Provided feedback to Mission Management on schedule compliance and accuracy. - Oversaw production/planning schedule and BOM accuracy during major redesign of Falcon 9, Dragon 1 & 2, MRO startup activity, and Falcon Heavy Demo vehicle (300% increase in rocket delivery over 4yrs). - Analyzed and provided feedback to R&D schedule with a MRP/production mindset; translated R&D schedule into MRP environment. - Developed and implemented standardization for Dragon Spacecraft demand planning and Production Scheduling. - Cost avoidance of ~$2M by strategically leveling planned spend and production timing. - Standardized assembly mapping and implemented within MRP (>30,000 SKU mBOM). - Created and provided training to 5 Master Schedulers (broad discretion for oversight of MRP health). - Created validation criteria and overhauled Part Attributes user interface and back-end logic (>500 daily users).
- Master Scheduler at SpaceX
- Lead Material Planner - Launch Vehicle at SpaceX
- Production Planning Specialist, Yard Management at Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- Kaizen Engineer at Toyota Logistics Services
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Supply Chain Management
Analyzes and maintains master scheduling and/or slotting reports and measurements; runs and reports on metrics. Publishes System Production Report & Change Summary. Manages order pull in / push outs including capacity constraint analysis. Provides input to milestone / routing creation and build plan. Initiates demand in MRP (systems & non-system orders). Monitors and validates MRP accuracy. Researches engineering change orders; recommends changes and adjusts planning bills as required. Resolves data integrity issues. Coordinates with marketing to ensure opportunities and sales orders are set up correctly in Oracle/SAP. Works with engineers and material project managers to create, manage and monitor planning boms to include bill of material changes, and the creation of item numbers.
- Master Scheduler at Applied Material
- Material Scheduler at Oracle Corporation
- Materials Program Manager/Buyer at Sun Microsystems
1 year at this Job