4, Virginia Beach, VA (Feb 2016 - Feb 2019)
• Responsible for the training and qualification of personnel as LCAC Deck Engineers
• Developed and implemented course curriculum which resulted in the qualification of 55 new LCAC Deck Engineers
• Qualified Master Training Specialist
- Qualified Master Training Specialist at United States Navy
- LCAC Deck Engineer Instructor at United States Navy
- Maintenance Control Work Center Supervisor at United States Navy
- LCAC Deck Engineer at United States Navy
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
• Lead SharePoint Online Training Implementation Support and implement the IT NextGen project
• Develop job aids using PPT and Adobe PDF maker
• Create videos for IT support groups Create storyboards and Electronic Learning Modules (ELMs)
• Created and delivered WebEx courses across the US.
• Create and administer training to adults via classroom, WebEx, and online.
• US Court specific content operation applications JICS, JETS, Rest Assured, JIFMS, eVoucher and Lotus.
• Specialized training in federal court policies, procedures, structure, and applications
• Work with a team of 40 peers, supervisors, and managers to collaborate with SMEs and stakeholders on various projects.
- Master Training Specialist at Administrative Offices of the US Courts Contract via HII
- Instructional Designer at Sears Holding Corporation
- Adjunct Instructional Designer at University of Texas at Arlington
- Curriculum Developer at Asurion Corporation
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Training and Development
- Bachelors of Arts - Early Childhood Education Theory
• Managed the training of 35 instructional hours to 20 personnel qualifying 10 Instructor Evaluators.
• Participated in eight Personnel Qualification Standard (PQS) boards, resulting in the qualification of eight Master Training Specialists.
• Managed 3 fellow instructors through 2,868 hours of instruction.
• Instructed 108 students delivering 2,895 hours of instruction over five courses of instruction.
- Master Training Specialist at Consolidated Automated Support Systems
- Electronic Warfare Instructor at Consolidated Automated Support Systems
- at U.S. Navy
- Aviation Electronics Technician at Consolidated Automated Support Systems
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Technologies - Computing Technologies
Military Training Systems Analyst providing support through training analysis, technical writing and instructional design to plan, analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate training initiatives for curriculum development.
- Master Training Specialist at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
- Technical Writer at Salient CRGT, Inc
- Executive Manager and Mentor at US NAVY
- Over the Horizon- Targeting (OTH-T) Coordinator/ C4I Supervisor at US NAVY USS Bulkeley
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Arts: Youth and Family Ministry
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - MANAGEMENT
- JOURNEYMAN - INSTRUCTOR
- Jan 2020 ◆ Effectively develops, implements and leads weapons systems training for 10 Sailors, resulting in the team achieving 100% pass rate on their proficiency inspection. ◆ Successfully facilitates safety training for a division of 42 personnel quarterly, assessing and addressing safety concerns, reviewing policies and provides scenario based on-the-job training. ◆ Conducted instructor evaluations and formal course reviews for 21 personnel resulting in 10 qualifying for instructor of the year nominations with 2 being selected as winners. ◆ Provided mentorship and individualized career recommendations for the military's Stay Navy Initiative Program candidates resulting in 8 personnel reenlisting and the command receiving the Green Retention Award for the 3rd year in a row. ◆ Evaluated instructional material and counseled 125 students on academics, course reviews and the importance of equipment maintenance. ◆ Strategically provided advice on planning, communications and safety to 7 Commanding Officers on the importance of safe navigation, regular safety drills and random training on safe ship transits.
- Instructor/Master Training Specialist at U.S. NAVY
- Maritime Operator at 350 Sailors, Marines and foreign nationals
- Operations Specialist at
1 month at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - HOMELAND SECURITY
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Weapons Systems Specialist,
• Surface Warfare Officer
- Master Training Specialist at CWO
1 month at this Job
Senior Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) for project coordinated through the United States Air
Force to develop cyber security operations center (CSOC) training to a US ally.
• Worked with cyber security SMEs to create 30 hours of instructor-led training on CSOC management. Sub-topics include cyber incident response and reporting, cyber security controls, metrics, personnel management, and continuity of operations (COOP) planning
• Created all materials required for delivery of CSOC training: lesson plans, PowerPoint slides, graphics, student guides, handouts, activity guides, and test items
• Used Captivate to create computer simulations for training on cyber incident reporting
• Wrote scripts for and performed in videos to support various topics within CSOC course
• Developed storyboards for short computer-based training (CBT) videos on cyber security
• Developed knowledge-based and performance-based assessment items clearly mapped to learning objectives and supported by learning content
• Designed measurable learning objectives aligned with client training standards
• Developed both knowledge-based and performance-based assessment items clearly mapped to learning objectives and supported by learning content
• Utilized MIL-HDBK-29612-2A and NAVMC 1552.1A Instructional Systems Design/Systems Approach to Training (SATE) to develop Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Certified US Navy Master Training Specialist at ManTech International Corp
- Assistant Curriculum Manager, Quality Assurance (QA) Lead, and Senior Instructional Systems at FBI Training Academy, Training Division
- Delivered Installation Training Officer at Navy Installation Command's Shore Ops Training Group
- at US Joint Forces Command, Joint Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - two academic subjects
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
• Started with RDI as an agent under contract with one of the leading cell phone providers for the federally funded lifeline (free phone) program.
• Developed and emplimented an effective system that we eventually duplicated and trained other RDI Agents to use.
• Hired, trained and managed my own team of agents in several states to include TX, LA, IN, OH, CA, IA and IL.
- Master Training Specialist at RDI Wireless, LLC
- Owner at Advanced Computer Service
- Executive Sales Director/General Manager at Full Prospective Services - Acquired in 2010
- General Information Technology & Sales Director at Top Ten Imports, LLC - Started Business in 2008
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Developed and maintained curriculum
• Delivered instruction in classroom and laboratory settings
• Designated Master Training Specialist
- Senior Instructor at U.S. Navy - Trident Training Facility
- System Supervisor at U.S. Navy - Trident Training Facility
- Navigation Electronics Technician at U.S. Navy - Trident Training Facility
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology and Communications
*High Risk Water Survival Instructor: Develops and facilitates high risk water survival training and implement training programs in accordance with Navy and Marine Corps water survavibility. *Training Safety Program Manager: Supervises and monitor training programs and ensure compliance. *Master Training Specialist: Facilitate Navy training programs to a broad range of audiences following regulated guidelines. *Emergency Medical Response Instructor: Facilitates emergency medical response to first aid responders. *Basic Life Support Instructor: Facilitates CPR and basic lifesupport training to first aid responders.
- Training Supervisor at United States Naval Services
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing (currently enrolled)
- Associate - Pre-Nursing
- High school