I started trinity rail as a material control handler shipping and receiving parts using a bpecs inventory system. I currently work as a locomotive operator
- Material Control Specialist at Trinity Industries
- Extrusion Operator at Samuel Strapping Systems
- Maintenance Tech at Toyo Tires
4 years at this Job
- Highschool diploma
* Have hands on working experience in repetitive manufacturing environment and make to order manufacturing process. * Have working knowledge in sales and operation planning, demand management, long term planning. * Have working knowledge in capacity requirement planning and material requirement planning. * Have working knowledge and experience in shop floor control and Kanban and product cost planning. * Have knowledge of production backflush in automotive industry manufacturing environment. * Have good understanding supply chain management business process and SAP experience as a user. * Have knowledge of SAP material management in automotive industry. * Perform training team member with SAP and support and assist other team members with SAP. * Involved in SAP improvement project with IT group for creating new storage locations for expansion area in each plant to achieve lean manufacturing and manage inventory efficiently. * Involved in SAP improvement project to make automatic material to material stock transfer for selection items that backflush only occurs for main grade. * Involved in SAP improvement project for inventory audit by creating scanning process instead of manual counting in inventory audit to reduce human error. * Involved in SAP improvement project to manage inventory for the parts on quality hold or inspection. * Involved in SAP and GCS improvement project in warehouse management by creating handling units. * Involved in SAP improvement projects in managing inventory for repack items in real time. * Have experience creating ASN and uploading into SAP for HMC shipment and able to display and change ASN information. * Have knowledge of invoice, balance sheet valuation and material ledger and costing. * Have knowledge of SAP ERP classification system and early warning system. * Have knowledge of SAP inventory management such as good issue, good receipt and physical inventory posting and management. * Have knowledge of SAP master data in material management and basic understanding of vendor master data. * Have experience in purchase order and knowledge of material master record. * Have experience in material requirements planning and forecasting. * Have knowledge of bill of material such as single level and multilevel bill of material and where-used. * Have knowledge in uses of the bill of material such as production definition, engineering change control, planning, customer service, manufacturing, service and repair and costing purpose. * Prepared reports and tables detailing information regarding production control to management within a business organization. * Managed the month-end closing by completing ICP/ICI, good receipt and good issue process, resolving items have COGI for backflush error and negative inventory. * Participated in supply chain technical training in Hyundai R&D in Namyang, Korea for 2 weeks in 2012.
- Material Control Specialist at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing
- Material Control Specialist at Emory hospital Emergency
- Volunteer at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Biochemistry
• Maintain daily issue and receiving logs
• Deliver Tools and Material to manufacturing line
• Coordinate Vendor Transactions
• Data input entry for Inventory Control
• Maintain inventory records and cycle counts
• Ensure proper safety procedures
• Pull and issue kits for manufacturing
- Material Control Specialist at Triumph Group
- Inventory and Material Specialist at Argen Corporation
- Inventory Supply Technician at Implements the Department of Defense
- Material Control, Shipping & Receiving and Facilities Coordinator at Argon ST, Inc
4 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
Results-oriented, administrative professional with significant experience dealing with governmental customers in a rapidly growing industry, expertise includes customer service, inventory control, warehouse management, purchasing, shipping and receiving and quality control. Highly effective contributor to team goals along with the ability to work independently as well as with others, problem solver by utilizing well developed analytical skills. Recognized for efficiency and follow through on assignments, will take initiative to enhance productivity and accomplish all tasks within assigned deadlines.
Warehouse Manager: Job responsibilities: Include the receiving and processing of all incoming material from various vendors. Maintain proper inventory records of material stowed in Q.E.D warehouse, by assigning proper locations and by conducting annual and semi-annual inventories. Issue all direct turn over equipment and supplies ordered under the various government contracted jobs. Perform all customer related jobs in a professional and courteous manner. Utilized math skills when conducting annual and semiannual inventories, along with determining high and low limits on inventories held in stock. Develop material tacking system by using excel spread sheet formatting. Prepared ware house for annual government audit.
Purchasing Agent: Job responsibilities: Verified purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives. Forwarded available inventory items, by verifying stock; scheduling delivery. Prepared purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department. Obtained purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders. Verified receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers. Helped with the authorization for payment, purchase, by processing all receiving documentation and forwarding them over to Q.E.D accounting department.
U.S. Navy Storekeeper: Job responsibilities: Included the ordering of repair parts, clothing and general supplies; Maintained financial records and accounting systems; monitored inventory databases for material stocked in shore based warehouses. Performed duties associated with hazardous material control and management; Organized and control databases, correspondence files, and reports; Maintained logistical and financial publications and CD-ROM libraries. Job Duties
• Maintained and operated a budget of $600,000.00 for the security department, on board the USS John F Kennedy. Set high and low limits for all security department tools and equipment. Responsible for the inventory of all controlled equipage and high dollar security items under the control of security department on board the USS John F. Kennedy CVN-67.
• Processed over 700 requisitions per reporting period, with a low rejection rate, conducted periodically reconciliation of all financial records. Closely monitored all high priority requisitions, in order to ensure that urgently needed material was received, with in an expedient time frame.
• Carefully monitored the ordering of those items that exceeded $25,000.00 in value and replaced on a one for one basis, this was done in conjunction with the procedures covered in the NAVSUP- P485.
• Worked independently while assigned to the repair department, due to a shortage of storekeepers, number was reduced from 3 to 1. This billet was originally held by a senior enlisted person, while in position performed all duties up and beyond the current pay grade.
• While attached to the USS. Emory S. Land AS-39, placed in charge of all forward storerooms that held over 10,000 line items, supervised a crew of 10. Ensured, that all storerooms, where up to par and ready for the upcoming Supply Management inspection.
- Material Control Specialist at QED SYSTEMS INC.
- Purchasing Agent at QED Systems INC
7 years at this Job
- MA - Management
- BA - field of Business Administration
Unloaded and loaded trucks, stocking and pulling material always made sure material made it to its distanation so employs would always stay working. Always kept the workplace clean. Delivered material if needed
- Material Control Specialist at Dome Printing
- Loader/Unloader at FedEx
- Meteral control/ Forklift opperator at
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Supply chain management involving the virtual allocation of sand from vendors matching the physical sand that is delivered to location.
• Frequent communication to service leaders and engineers to send in sand trackers daily to report BOLs that had arrived on location during the current shift.
• Verified BOLs and corrected any mistakes or errors on the sand tracker so that the system verified the loads.
• As jobs ended, the team enforced correct sand trackers were sent in containing all loads that were scheduled to be delivered in order to correctly bill and invoice the customer.
• As the following job appeared in the system, a new sand tracker was prepared and sent to the team before the commencement of the job so that the team had a sand tracker to fill out from the beginning of the job.
• Volunteered to help another building improve their material supply chain process.
• After OTC team established ZOH and ZIPO numbers, the team virtually correctly issued chemicals and materials to each specific ZIPO in order to match what was physically out on location.
• If there was leftover material from what was originally planned, the materials team returned the correct amount of material so that the job can be correctly billed and invoiced.
- Material Control Specialist at Halliburton Energy Services
- Order Processing Specialist/ Production Planning Scheduling Lead at RPS Manufacturing Solutions
- Operations Manager at Amazon Fulfillment
- Shift Leader / Server at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial
Performs daily SAP transactions within material operations to ensure accurate information is collected for customer and to ensure product is delivered on time. Responsible for shipping and packaging of aircraft and non- aircraft material and other GAC items being shipped to customers or suppliers to meet GAC needs. Responsible for Unloading delivery vehicles, sorting material by destination and ensure material is moved by scanning to proper location. Successfully operated material handling equipment and company vehicles to move material.
- Material Control Specialist II at GulfStream Aerospace
- Compliance Assistant at Packing Department, Daniel Defense Black Creek, GA
- Supply Clerk at Vectrus Systems Corporation
- General Warehouse Worker at Ikea Distribution
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
Responsible for managing the inventory for a logistics company. Auditing material counts and located missing inventory. Updated the database (SAP).
- Material Control Specialist at Sadonna Staffing
- Customer Service Representative at HGS
- Accounting Specialist at J. Goldberg Entertainment
- Senior Representative at Mediacom Communications Corporation
11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in computer information science - computer information science
• Responsible for maintaining accurate inventories for Army-GMDS for over a hundred and thirty one thousand items with less than 2 percent errors.
• Update weekly project owner record daily
• Palletizing materials in accordance with the guide line and policies
• Ensure all material received are inspected
• Perform daily maintenance to maximize space and performed cycle count weekly for accuracy
• Trained several personnel to operate MVIP vehicular integrate solution scanners
• Perform variety of tasks supporting the overstock excess receiving, storage and shipping of equipment and material
• Packaged to DLA required government specifications, inventoried, associated NSN and Part numbers to appropriate material.
• Provides support with the integration of tactical systems by pulling requested parts and kits as needed. Configuration Management Receiving Section
• Configured retrofitted types for Military Tactical Vehicles for integration
• Inspected vehicle for certain additions to determine the configuration of the specific vehicle and how it will be integrated
• Inspect data plates
• Printed and assigned Bar Codes and attached to the vehicle
• Maintain configuration baseline files and coordinate with various competencies
- Material Control Specialist Lead at SAIC
- Assign as the site lead at Balad / Al Hillah
- ITT Satellite Technician at Balad / Al Hillah
- INFORMATION SYSTEM TECHNICIAN at U.S. NAVY
3 years, 9 months at this Job
• Enter Requisitions and Change Orders for Capital Projects
• Provide Quotes from Vendors for Requisitions for Project Managers and Engineers
• Determine Material Coding and GL Account Assignments
• General Departmental System Development
• Maintain Requisition Log (Excel Spreadsheet)
• Enter WO/Requisition in SAP for On-Site Vendors
- Material Control Specialist at Belcan
- at Preferred Industrial Contractors, Inc
- long-term Substitute teacher for various grade levels at Barber Hill Independent School District
- Medical Billing Clerk at Webb Murray & Associates
1 year at this Job