Material Control Handler,Material Control Heavy Equipment,Light Equipment Operator, Iron worker,Rigger
• Responsible for monitoring deliveries of all materials and monitoring delivery levels.
• Responsible for submitting a materials audit to management once a month and then to the entire company once a quarter.
• Assisted in developing materials returns policies that have saved the company thousands of dollars.
• Responsible for negotiating shipping contracts with suppliers that included shipping schedules shipping companies used and shipping charges.
• Assisted in developing materials handling policies that created greater efficiency and less loss of revenue.
• Responsible for generating a quarterly audit of materials inventory and recommending steps to better manage the inventory.
• Responsible for matching materials deliveries with the associated purchase orders.
• Assisted in creating new materials handling policies that saved money on warehousing space and lost materials. I have worked various positions while on the Cameron LNG Project. I have been able to adapt in role changing along with wearing many different hats so to speak. While on site i have worked in the shipping and receiving department were on a daily basis I over saw the operations of over 800,000.00 dollars of material under my control being shipped to various locations in a safe and timely manner.Other roles i have played a part in with McDermott is being able to multitask not just as a material and document controller but as a heavy equipment operator, light equipment operator, and a journey 3 Iron worker.I have worked along side by side with preservation and played a role as a (BIC) Build It Clean Team leader.Since on site i have acquired on site certification for rigging and have worked the roll of a certified rigger for several years on site.
- Material Control Specialist at Material Control Handler,Material Control Heavy Equipment,Light Equipment Operator, Iron worker,Rigger
- Derrickman at Moncla Marine
- DERRICKMAN at ROWAN
- DERRICKMAN at UNIT TEXAS DRILLING
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - COMMUNICATION
As a Material Control Specialist II at Fluor Corporation, responsibilities included the following: ◆ Controlled material supply and stock by timely planning the correct quantity of parts, while at the same time optimizing the stock on hand. ◆ Proper identification of material requirements and preparation of material take-offs from drawings of complexity in accordance with practices, codes, specifications, procedures, and specific project requirements. ◆ Developed logistics and related procedures with procurement, construction, project controls, and project to ensure the timely delivery of materials to the job site. ◆ Executed written/verbal communications with internal and external clients upon request. ◆ Implemented the accurate material contingencies, logistics analysis, and all related material management functions. ◆ Provided detailed knowledge of the product line as well as the importance of each item to the projects needs. ◆ Acted as a primary contact to all suppliers and carriers, logistics association and institutions. ◆ Emphasized and coordinated the proper tagging of engineered material items with the vendors to assist with warehouse identification of the items when the material gets delivered. ◆ Organized and coordinated vendor deliveries as necessary. ◆ Generating various material reports for project team members that cover a broad range of material activities. ◆ Imported and uploaded bills of material from Excel spreadsheets into the internal data system. ◆ Created purchase orders and provided the necessary documentation and approval signatures to the procurement team so materials could be released. ◆ Assisted field forces in times of construction on any material inquiries or resolving any material related problems quickly.
- Electrical Material Control Specialist at FLUOR CORPORATION
- Job Site Manager "Material Manager" at TURTLE & HUGHES INC
- Industrial Distribution Sales Representative at Turtle & Hughes, Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate - General Studies
1. Savannah, Georgia
Material Control Specialist III
• Received parts from inbound shipments identified parts with data plate serial number
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Word Excel, CATIA, CMP, and GAC T-codes.
• Properly identified PAT TAGS, 307 tag parts with hours, assured inspectors stamp Q, or RI stamp was needed with 8130's or certificate of certification
• Under minimum supervision performed all warehouse duties, transported engines from one hangar to another on engine cradle, and nose cowls
• Unloaded freight from delivery carriers placed in stock with all SAP transactions needed for inventory and check for mishandling of damages on carriers waybill
• Picked, processed allocated orders from pick list, placed unplanned demand orders for engineers
• Trained other employees on inventory systems and operation procedures
• Processed international shipments UK, France, and Mexicali, verify accuracy of all purchased Parts, loans/DMT's and manufacturing orders receipts (quantities, certification, and material condition).
- Material Control Specialist III/Dispatcher III at GulfStream Aerospace
- LEAD- Shipping at ICON HEALTH & FITNESS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - AIRCRAFT STRUCTURAL ASSEMBLY-ENGINEERING
- High School Diploma - ARTS-I, II, III
Maintain, manage, and evaluate asset visibility and inventory accountability for disposal, deteriorating, issue, repackaging or shipment to designated locations using a variety of automated logistics systems. Lift and move over fifty (50) pounds in a warehouse and field environment. Implement inspection, quality control, inventories, and storage of government incoming and outgoing supplies. Identify materials by proper military class of supply. Accurately identify and interpret pertinent information shown on tags, container markings, and material labels. Help coordinate materials for retrograde, issue, storage, or shipment to designated locations. Provide affective support in tracking textile and supplies. Facilitate the turn-in and issuing of Army general serviceable, unserviceable Remove materials from inventory and prepared for shipment to include proper blocking, bracing, crating, and packing inside shipping. Segregate, upload, unpack, bundle, and store incoming supplies and equipment Working under minimal supervision. Receiving verifying and repackaging goods for shipping to various destinations Quickly assembling and filling large and small orders to be shipped to customers. Operating power handling equipment to move stock and select and palletize loads. Making wooden pallets and boxes for cargo shipping Checking Air force pallets for any deficiencies before shipping Ground guiding forklift when loading and unloading cargo from the trucks Lifting and moving light pallets manually or using pallet jacks Loading and unloading trucks from ground level or platforms. Operating warehouse equipment to unload stock from trailers and delivery trucks. Forklift operating when loading unloading Escorting trucks in and out of the yard Matching quantities and items being shipped out against the customer’s invoice. Safely securing cargo on pallets using nets and straps Offloading goods from containers, separating and making sure they are ready for customer pick up
- MATERIAL CONTROL SPECIALIST at DynCorp International Inc
- Airfield Management Operations Supervisor at IAP KANDAHAR AFGHANISTAN
- Warehouse Worker at DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL FREE ZONE
- Airfield Operations Specialist at KANSAS AIR CENTER
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certification - Aviation
Project lead for Material Planning for the transition of our Logistic Service Providers Serve as the proxy for the department Section Manager SAP Key User for department - TS-12 Maintain Vendor Master Data in regards to Material Planning Key user for the CCB (Change Control Board) for entire department Planner selected from Spartanburg for Global Planning Project Efficiently ensure the on time delivery of quality parts to support production Perform basic data processing and parameter administrations in the material planning system in SAP Support on going series production, parts run in and run out (ECP), and processing of technical changes - within this scope is the minimization of obsolescence Maintain and analyze monthly supplier ratings Initiate corrective actions with suppliers which require escalation Control supplies and stocks by timely planning the correct quantity of parts while at the same time optimizing the stock on hand Participate in the development of Supply Chain Quality tools for ongoing supplier performance developments Participate in Logistic Process Analyses (LOPA) Participate in problem solving for supplier development (8D process) Serve as the main contact for Procurement, Engineering and other logistic departments Serve as the main contact for all assigned suppliers and transportation partners Department key user for SCQ and LPKM processes Visit suppliers when deemed necessary to secure BMW production volumes
- Material Control Specialist at BMW Manufacturing LLC
- Production Planner (contract) at Hoerbiger Automotive
- Material Planner at Faurecia Automotive Seating
- Production Scheduler at Plastic Osmium
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
• Head operator of on-site forklift and other large material handling machinery as required.
• Ensured exceptional operational safety guidelines by inspection of materials and equipment as provisioned by government standards.
• Facilitated purchasing and moving across departments while managing units received or removed from the shipyard.
- Material Control Specialist at Aker Philadelphia Shipyard
- Material Specialist at Aker Philadelphia Shipyard
- Driver at Aker Philadelphia Shipyard
- Bus Driver at Sague Auto Service
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Identified areas of improvement and created essential departmental reporting using Microsoft Analysis for Excel Queries
• Lead the Product Supply Team in identifying areas of improvement and through the cost-benefit-analysis procedure
• Documented process flows using Microsoft Visio to identify efficiency improvements to eliminate time consuming steps – implemented improvements
• Developed reports to track and measure departmental metrics
• Evaluated Raw Material Reports to ensure Safety Stock, Inventory, and Production are in line with current Demand
• Established inventory levels based on consumer demand
- Material Control Specialist at Bayer Healthcare (Contracted through Belcan)
- Procurement Operations Consultant at Bayer Healthcare (Contracted through Yoh)
- Regional Materials Manager at AXIP Energy Services (Formerly Valerus / Currently Arkos)
- Field Buyer / Planner III at AXIP Energy Services (Formerly Valerus / Currently Arkos)
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Master of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Professional Purchasing Certificate Program
- Associate Business Administration / - Accounting
• Prepare and review daily personnel accountability reports for all local nationals and subcontractor workers present at work site.
• Organize daily SITREP Excel reports that entail to report how many containers and materiel were counted and lines items concluded for the day.
• Complete warehouse requisition reports and perform technical inspections report on all items finished.
• Generate discrepancy Excel reports on damaged or broken materiel by reviewing and preparing inventory reports on all materiel counted daily.
• Perform routine Data Entry searches by operating computer software to review and complete files.
• Complete and maintain Excel reports on all ACL'S.
• Maintain ROD LOG Excel spreadsheet on quantity, reason, date received and description.
• Generate daily inventory reports on all inventoried containers for DOS. Use of Maximo and SAP.
• Perform inventory cycle counts and transfer requested materiel to requested site,
• Maintain a master containers list for movements of materiel and forward location.
• Operate motorized and non-motorized, material handling equipment. Receive, distribute and unload incoming materiel by comparing information on packing slip with purchase/transfer/repair order to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Material Control Specialist at KBR
- Materials Control Specialist at Atlantic Southeast Airline
- Food Service Worker at KBR - Kandahar
5 months at this Job
Responsibilities I work the scales for this Facility, inbound truck weights and tickets to make sure that all the material that we are receiving is accurate and all the weight is correct to insure that month close inventory will be on point. Handle shipping out material and making sure that all the material is going to the correct places. I handle weekly accounting reports for our truck drivers to insure that they are being paid the correct amounts and have all the loads that they bring in or ship out are accounted for. Assist in inventory every month and quarterly closes. I make sure that all drivers are aware of the safety rules and are wearing the PPE. Make all of the Bill of Ladings to have in stock for the shippers. I enter the tickets into 2 different systems Shared Logic and Overdrive daily and keep track for the companies number of loads that are being sent out and send out reports to the companies at the end of each month. Handle companies tickets that we are just the broker for (we don't ever get the material but we are the middle man) and I have to ensure that all their loads that they upload are made correctly and fix any adjustments to the loads. Assist with Purchase orders and keep all the Accident and Incident reports up to date along with the Risk Assessments. Answer phone calls, report when loads are ready for pick-up to the correct people. Update Position Report daily for our guys on the floor to know what contracts we have left to fill. I work a lot with excel and accounting issues or questions that they have on our loads that we handle as well. I have different daily and weekly and monthly reports that are due. Accomplishments I feel like when I started to where I am now I feel as if I have made a huge impact on this job. I have worked both for 1st and 2nd shift and stood in where they needed me when they needed me. I work very closely with my Manager to ensure that everything is up to date and accurate as it all should be. Skills Used A lot of Multi-tasking, Customer Service, Teamwork, Reliability, Accountability, Accuracy and Punctuality.
- Material Control Specialist at Green Metals Inc.
- Customer Service Representative at Xerox
- Waitress at Olive Garden
- Customer Service Representative at Xerox
4 years at this Job
- Associates of Science
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for the requisitioning, tracking, receiving, inventorying and issuing of Class II, IV, and IX items.
• Create purchase order numbers in GCSS-A for all Class II, IV, IX items being requisitioned.
• Prepared reports on materials, supplies and equipment availability, storage space, relocation of materiel, and Material Release Denials (MRDs).
• Supervised performance of causative research and prepared documentation to support Inventory adjustment Reports (IARs).
• Examine materials received, verify part numbers, and check discrepancies, such as damaged or unmarked parts.
- Material Control Specialist at FLUOR
- Material Handler/Supply Clerk at REYNOLDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS
- Property Accountability Specialist at AECOM/ AC FIRST
- Accountable Officer/Logistics Analyst at DRS-TSI
2 years, 11 months at this Job