Forklift operator, material controller, assembly line lead
- Material Controller at Suncast
- Assembly Line Worker at QPS
- Waiter/Cook at IHOP
- Laborer at QC Bindery & Mailing
4 months at this Job
- Some college
• I am a material controller with the duties of assistant supervisor.
• I coordinate the picking area. Launch orders from the system, divide the work among the team, stack, wrap, and label each pallet with a packing slip and correct placards.
• Inventory moves, quality checks, and knowledge with the RF system.
• forklift experience
- material controller at Suncast
- Material Coordinator at Ozburn Hessy Logistics
- Production Line Leader at Aerotel Staffing
11 months at this Job
- - Psychology, Sociology, and History
I started as a production worker in 2015. I started to learn everything about my line and got involve in other lines. I got offer the position I have know (material controller) and still try learning as much as possible to get better pay.
- Material Controller at Courage Production
- Picker/Packer at Brown Trout Publisher
- Cashier at Del Taco
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Jan 2018 - Present Assigned to Drager, Tellford, PA An International leader in the fields of medical and safety technology Buyer / Material Controller Joined Drager Medical and Safety Company to work with buyers and planners to create and send purchase orders to suppliers and confirm with acknowledgments from suppliers. Work in a cross functional team with Quality Engineers to perform Return Material Authorizations to suppliers for discrepant materials. Use SAP ERP system to download open purchase orders that are past due and due within 5 business days to update SAP. This allows all users to know the availability of when the materials will be available for production. Create portfolio reports from Excel Pivot Tables for buyers / planners to understand late delivery notices to customer service. These reports are used for measuring departmental metrics for business reviews.
- Buyer / Material Controller at Johnson Service Group
- Material Handling Manager at Mack Trucks
- Materials Manager at Pulse Technologies
- Manufacturing Manager at Dukes Aerospace
1 year at this Job
- BS degree - Business Management
- Business Management degree
- Certified Network Engineer
Address: Mahboula Block 1 St. 119 Kuwait City Position: Material Controller Project: KNPC Clean and Fuel Project Duties and Responsibilities Ensure the safe passage and delivery of certain materials by checking all materials Upon arrival. To make sure that freight is properly packaged and labelled or stored. Ensure the receiving area is properly prepped and ready to take in inventory. To complete inventory logs, performs equipment checks and ensures accurate and timely completion of the inventory process. Also responsible for updating purchase orders. Other duties include making sure equipment is in place and functioning properly. In some instances, it may design and negotiate agreements with suppliers and vendors.
- Material Controller at GS E&C / Yuhan Tech
- Material Controller at Daelim / Yuhan Tech
- Material Supervisor at Daelim / Daeah E & C
- Material Controller at Samsung C & T / Daeah E & C
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Associate
Responsible for receiving, shipping and issuing materials Monitor inventory levels and control the placement for easy access Communicate with departments to inform them of inventory/product discrepancies Supply the machines with material/product to prevent downtime (forklift and crane certified) Created interactive tutorials to help cross train new employees
- Material Controller at Maxion Wheels
- Assistant Manager/Hardware Manager at Sutherlands
- Office Sales/Yard Foreman at Sutherlands
- Sales Assistant/Stocker at Sutherlands
23 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Web Development - CIS
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Programming - CIS
• Processed information pertaining grief items from a certain location and establishing special storage requirements for those items
• Used a logistics or line-item information system to process items through the warehouse or distribution system.
• Monitored material deliveries against ROS (Requested on Site) dates, identifying potential shortages and ensuring that corrective action is taken by the relevant department.
• Ensured that delivered materials and equipment were in compliance with documentation Purchase Orders at the warehouse and their further delivery to sites
• Reviewed and checked Receiving Reports provided by warehouse
• Kept track of all incoming and outgoing materials
• Monitored backload materials to stock.
• Posses the ability to lift and move raw material, parts, tools, equipment, with required machinery
• Performed activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including materials planning
- Material Controller at Lockheed Martin
- Inventory Control Specialist at Apto Solutions
- Double Pallet Jack Operator at Forklift
- Reach Truck Operator at Americold Logistics
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Engineering
- College Prep
Hired to serve in a position responsible for handling various materials management responsibilities. Daily efforts consist of operating a forklift truck in accordance with all required safety guidelines.
• Maintain an open line of communication with leadership to provide timely communication when problems are encountered with the forklift's operation.
• Routinely and consistently applied standard quality assurance methods to verify part numbers, and check discrepancies that consist of damaged or unmarked parts.
• Execute administrative support functions that include researching and reconciling discrepancies noted during the cycle count process while completing discrepancy reports and execute computer system data entry from receiving documentation by established policy and procedure.
• Safely and responsibly provide materials, components, and engines promptly by physically moving them from stock points manually and by way of material handling equipment that includes forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Material Controller at StandardAero
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk at Advanced Integration Technology
- Air Ops Supervisor at IEM
- Logistics Manager at GandyDancer LLC
4 months at this Job
Material parts and tools controller for a commercial plane repair center. Proficiency in SAP software to properly order and issue out parts and tools. Assist mechanics by issuing out tools and properly re inventory back into tooling. Knowledge of data entry. Strong interpersonal skills required I order to assist mechanics to office workers.
- Material controller at VTSAA
- Resolution Specialist at HULU LLC
- Senior Advisor at Kelly Services -- Apple
- iOS Phone Advisor at IBEX Global
8 months at this Job
- Security+ - IT
- Associates of Arts - Communications
- Material Controller at Valmont Industries
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Watkins sand plant
- Forklift Operator at RDS MANUFACTURING
2 years, 7 months at this Job