Material coordinator for roofing company. Buying and delivering to different proyects in the area.
- Material Coordinator at DC Generals
- Supervisor at FIN FUN MERMAID TALES
- Assembler/Trainer/Coach at SEPHORA THE BEAUTY COMPANY
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Aviation Administration
Job title: Material Coordinator pick and Issue material to work orders cycle count of material P.O. receiving of incoming material shipping of S.O.(Via FedEx. UPS, DHL) testing of material inventory control
- Material Coordinator at CTS Corporation
- Office Assistant at Clinton livery Inc
- Group Leader/Supervisor at Mack Technology
- RMA Coordinator at Plexus Corp
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Early education - Early education
I work in units and operated equipment to create or process various items. The duties I performed include using precision tools, inspecting parts, attaining production goals, knowing geometry an maintaining a clean and safe workplace, for reducing errors. I am now a material coordinator. A material coordinator does tool orders. To take tool orders must have very great grammar speaking. Computer skills using Microsoft word an Microsoft excel to handle inventory. Also unloading an loading containers of bar stock material. By using a sit down fork lift to perform those duties which means I have certification for forklift driving.
- Material Coordinator at Deutsche Precision
- Picker at Employment Staffing/ BUNZL
- Maintenance Officer at Baldor Electronics
- at DHL GLOBAL MAIL
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Lead material coordinator. My duty was to forecast for the entire warehouse, Stock inventory, manage the inventory, and move materials where needed. This involved using a hi lo, as well as working in shipping and receiving.
- Material Coordinator at SE Industrial INC
- ATS Wixom Machine Tool Electrician at SE Industrial INC
- Kuka Robotics Machine Tool Electrician at
7 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
I worked with the quality department as a material coordinator. My job entails me grabbing the correct amount of each model that we sell while unloading a container. The product I grab is then sorted and taken to the quality area for inspection. In June of 2018 I was picked as employee of the month.
- Material Coordinator at Visual Comfort & Co
- DRIVER at PROFESSIONAL TRAFFIC CONTROL
- STOCKER at WAL-MART
- CONTRACTOR at AMERICAN WEST LAUDRY DISTRIBUTION
10 months at this Job
• Horizon Global owns 90 percent of the trailer hitch market.
• Material Coordinator for the direct orders. Facility is the main hub and fills requests for five smaller hubs (4 in US; 1 in Canada.)
• Responsible for printing and distributing orders to the pickers, tallying quantities/weights, preparing all appropriate paperwork for shipment.
• Acts as liaison to communicate with the hubs on shipment information such as Carrier, Trailer #, Skid quantity & weight, etc.
- Material Coordinator at HORIZON GLOBAL
- Warehouse Supervisor at CSI CALENDERING, INC
- Coordinator, Inventory Control at BROADRIDGE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
- Supervisor, Shipping at Receiving, Motorola, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports Education - Sports Education
- Associate of Arts degree - Liberal Arts
January to November 2016 as a temp/then hired as direct employee for General Atomics ASI 11/10/2016 to 09/13/2018. Presently Unemployed 03/2019 Material Coordinator Coordinating 5 Cell Lines, interacting with material controllers and buyers, production control planners, purchasing planners, quality assurance and production supervisors; expediting materials to support production plans. Working with Stock Rooms expediting materials to replenish parts being scrapped during production processes. Getting materials to run work orders and complete production plans. Managing obsolete materials. Interacting with QA Department and Engineering Department, using ERP SAP system.
- Material Coordinator at PDS Tech, Inc
- Material Coordinator/Inventory Control at Rose International Inc
- Material Coordinator/Inventory Control at Qualcomm-Manpower
- Customer Service Associate at Sony Electronics, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
I was promoted up to material coordinator. In this role I took on more responsibilities as well as being promoted to full time at FedEx Express. In this role I sorted freight off Boeing aircraft and FedEx trucks. I then scanned & sorted freight into FedEx delivery trucks by destination and service time. My main role however is to route plan for about 10-15 trucks daily for the Eastern half of Michigan. I also take customer inquiries about packages that are in the delivery process. Professional Development & Duties at FedEx Express 1. Certified on belt loader, forklift, tow tractors, air craft marshalling, 2. FedEx certified driver 3. Safety team member 4. New hire mentor
- Material Coordinator at FedEx Express
- Package Handler at Charles Mott Community College to Saginaw Valley State University
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Supply Chain Management - sales
my duties as a material coordinator are too load/unload trucks,scan using a (tracker) different ids too be shipped threw out the world practice safety at all times (osha) unjam product an properly handle (DG) Dangerous Goods an too perform any task the manager/supervisor assigns.
- Material Coordinator at Federal Express Distribution Center
- Bailer Operator at Nike
- Tester at Jabil
- Staging Technician at Technicolor
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Provide team level leadership for Logistics Services encompassing the entire U.S. Army Stryker tactical vehicle system.
MATERIAL COORDINATOR (Dec 2018 to Present)
Collaborated between departments to optimize efficient material flow and keep meticulous records in the Oracle database in order to prepare comprehensive reports to facilitate efficient shipping schedules. Maintain cost accountability and track orders inbound and outgoing. Prepare proper government documents for shipping and to meet contract standards. Maintain government issued equipment in calibration and on proper maintenance schedules.
• Maintained computer records on Oracle and Excel spreadsheets to streamline product flow between departments.
• Produced production reports and maintain accountability of materials used in order to track a $2M departmental budget.
• Facilitated product flow and accountability using the comprehensive Oracle Logistics Platform and integrated software.
• Maintained departmental production equipment, calibrated items and safety compliance. General Dynamics Land Systems (Infotree Services), Joint Base Lewis McCord, Washington Implementing engineering retrofits to increase combat effectiveness and battle survivability for our U.S. Army Forces on the ground.
- MATERIAL COORDINATOR at General Dynamics Land Systems
- TACTICAL VEHICLE TECHNICIAN at General Dynamics Land Systems Division
- ASSISTANT FACILITIES MANAGER at Inland Northwest Lighthouse for the Blind
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Anthropolgy Business
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - ANTHROPOLGY