KAP 2 A1 - Security Forces Institute:
CLIENT: Ministry Of Interior
CONSULTANT: NKY Engineer & Architect CONTRACTOR: El-Seif Contracting Company
➢ Approving material submittal,
➢ Involve in the material inspection and.
➢ Witnessing the testing of material at third party laboratory.
➢ witnessing the concrete trial mix in batch plant,
➢ Reviewing the concrete mix design.
➢ Engaged in witnessing various Quality test.
- Sr. Material Engineer at NKY Architects & Engineers, Riyadh KSA
- QC Engineer at Bin Al-Ajinah
- Material Engineer at REC Consultants
- Material Engineer at Usmani Associates Contractors
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.Sc. (Hons) - Geology
Tasks and Duties *Checking and assuring that the project pavement design is in accordance with the client need which sustain the expected traffic properly. * conduct feasibility study for different projects *work as a quality assurance material engineer during the project implementation period and follow the day to day quality of the project work. * Design reviewing. *Source control and Quality control. * Check and approve the quality of construction materials are in accordance with the standard specification requirement. * Conduct site and laboratory tests. *inspect the construction of earth work/embankment, sub base, base course ... *prepare Daily, weekly and monthly repor Representative Projects Project:- Humming bird highway Road upgrading Project - Belmopan Round - Dangarig town. Clients:- Government of Belize Ministry of Works and Transport Belmopan.
- Material Engineer at Dr. Nebeel Abdul-Raheem consulting engineers
- Material Inspector at International Consultants and Technocrates Ethiopia plc.
- Material Engineer at Ethio Infra Engineering plc
- Works Inspector at Gonduwana Engineering plc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Construction Technology and Management
- Diploma - Construction Technology
Global Foundries -2018 (current)
Chemical Mechanization and Planarization
• Maintain computer chip polishing tools, including responsibilities for consumables. Advanced Material Engineer, Cleanroom Logistics Tech
• Write Job Breakdown Instructions for 10 - 15 million dollar Computer Chip Tools, focusing on safety solutions.
- Advanced Material Engineer at Cleanroom Logistics Tech
- Freight Specialist, iOS Project Developer at Under Armour, Inc
- Freight Receiver, Database Developer at Golub Corporation, Market
- Business Analyst, Product Manager, Database Developer at SLP
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science and Networking
- High school or equivalent
• In this position I will be working on various jobs that will need my attention in the field, lab and in the office. At minimum I will be responsible for the following tasks: - --Perform Laboratry testing(ASTM, AASTHO, IDOT, AMRL and CCRL Specification --GIRATORY, MAX.SP. GRAVITI, IGNITION and EXTRACTION AASHTO T245-97. --PROCTOR, ATTARBURG, ORGANIC ASTM D1557-09. --HYDROMITER(Partical Size Distribution ) AASTHO T11. --COARSE AND FINE AGGREGATYE AASTHO T2-91, T11-05, T19-09, T21-05.
- Material engineer at Material Solution Laboratory
- Civil Engineer at Kalgen Consultants, Inc
- Material Engineer at SAI CONSULTING ENGINEER PVT. LTD
- Senior Q.C.Engineer at SAI CONSULTING ENGINEER PVT. LTD
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma in Information System Management - Information System Management
- Bachelor of Engineer in Civil Branch - Engineer
engineer. 2 mos die manufacturing mahabad. Iran ~~~~~~~~~~~~ JUL 2014 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Military Service Completed machining and manufacturing dies for producing different Current Location Iran, Tehran products at others companies.
- material engineer at Khalil Ahmadian
- engineer at Khalil Ahmadian
- engineer. 5 mos at Khalil Ahmadian
- engineer. 3 mos at Khalil Ahmadian
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor(BSc - metallurgy engineering
- Bachelor(BSc - metallurgy engineering/industrial
•Perform materials testing such as tensile and compression, Mullen burst, edge crush, abrasion, ultra-violet, and environmental testing on a variety of materials including corrugate fiberboard, plastics, and films
•Design and implement custom testing procedures catered to customer needs
•Evaluate materials using ASTM, TAPPI, and USPS standards
•Analyze data and write formal reports based on testing
•Consult with customers about material testing requirements and results
- Material Engineer at Advanced Packaging Technology Laboratories
- Administrative Assistant at C & H Associates, Inc
- Material Engineer Co-Op at Emerson
- Radio Engineer at Illini Media Company
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Materials Science and Engineering
Institut for nonmetallic anorganic materials at the Technische University of Clausthal work on projets of material science as well as teaching students.
- Material Engineer at Technische University of Clausthal
- at Technische Universität Claustahl
14 years at this Job
- Master's - Werkstoffwissenschaften / material science
• Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration.
• Cosmetic and function check for incoming unit.
• Inspect for cosmetic improvements after buffing/polishing, and recheck function for DIPs.
• Maintain current parts availability in the warehouse and make a production plan daily, weekly, and monthly.
• Analyze product failure data using programs to determine the cause and provide corrective actions.
• Manage assembly and repair production lines using conveyor belt method.
- Material Engineer at CVE Technology Group
- Quality Control Engineer at IREP, Inc
- Marketing and Salesperson at Oliveyoung, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Material Science and Engineering, and Software
Use In-House and Customer Engineering Databases and Software extensively. Read, analyze and interpret Site Survey Data, Technical Specifications, White Papers, Central Office Drawings and all related documents. Transfer Site Survey Data information into customer drawings and databases. Write Technical Reports, business correspondence, Procedure Manuals, and Engineering Specifications. Interface with Customer Field Engineers, Vendor Managers, and CO Foremen, as well as Internal Field Engineers, Installation Supervisors and Installation Techs. Maintain detailed financial accounting of projects from start to finish. Build and compile Material Lists for quoting jobs, Method of Procedure and Engineering Specifications documents, Installer's Work Specs, Notes and Cable Running Lists, while maintaining standard format and structure. Utilize and interpret Equipment Drawings, T-BASD drawings, Material Spec Sheets and White Papers, as well as customer Installation and Engineering Practices quality documents to maintain quality assurance. Draft and update Customer Drawings using AUTOCAD and VISIO. Participate in site surveys, and utilize engineering tools such as power lead calculators etc., to take all jobs from start to finish while completing quality job specifications within deadlines and with few mistakes.
- Detail /Material Engineer at CBM of America Inc
- Field Service Technician at Tequipment Inc
- Field Service Technician at Synergy Telecomm Solutions Inc
- PC Migration Technician at Dendrite
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Telecommunications Management
Developed a cheaper material recipe as long as final product thermal and mechanical performance and process manufacturability are promised; selected and characterized various PVC and minors by Raman Spectroscopy, FT-IR, UV-Vis, XRD, NMR.
• Weighted resin and minors with accuracy for 0.001gram; blended constitutes with specific conditions including temperature and timeframe; investigated and systemized recipe thermal performance with decreased TiO2 and Stabilizer usage along with increasing lubricant combination ratio.
• Reduced $0.016/lbs. with new formulated PVC White; promised 10 minutes' thermal stability in simulation before degradation.
- Process/Material Engineer at PVC Extrusion White
- Molding & Simulation for Automotive Trim through Moldflow for Injection, Process Engineer at 3D Molding & Simulation for Automotive Trim
- Automobile Airbag Cover through Injection Molding, Process Engineer at Fabrication of TPO
- R&D/Process Engineer at Architecture Composite Material
4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Materials Engineering
- B.S. - Materials Science and Engineering