I'm the Material Manager for the Kone Americas Denver branch. Kone is a global leader in vertical transportation. In my current position I provide support to 40 mechanics ensuring that they have the tools needed to maintain the units under service contract in the Denver area including Colorado Springs and north into Wyoming. Additionally I assist in the maintenance and organization of the warehouse at the local branch office.
- Material Manager at KONE Inc
- Merchandising Manager at Barnes & Noble
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies and Hispanic Studies
Baytown, TX 09/17 - 05/18 Short term Remediation work after Hurricane Harvey. In charge of Instrumentation, sending out for repair or receiving new replacements and issuing to field. Expediting replacements and assisted in Purchase Order close out utilizing SAP. Material Manager Jumbo Project M&G Resins Corpus Christi, TX 06/17 - 08/17 Responsible to oversee and manage all Material receipt and issuance including training and supervision of front line staff. Managed inventory flow from warehouse to four field locations ensuring prompt delivery of required material to meet site construction schedules. M&G Resins declared bankruptcy in August 2017.
- Material Manager at Chevron-Phillips
- at Material Management
- Material Coordinator at DOW
- Material Control Planner at GLNG
8 months at this Job
Responsibilities Assisting surgeons on surgical procedures at surgery center, turning over rooms, picking cases, first assist, communicating with instrument reps. I am the back up material manager. Create bulk orders, creating PO, receiving supplies in the system delivered, communicating with vendors regarding orders and supplies, communicating with the staff regarding surgeon preference. I am the safety office and culture of safety officer. Making sure the equipment used is safe for the patient and the staff. Skills Used: Pain procedures And Injections Pain stimulator cases Rotator Cuff Repairs Knee Arthroscopy ENT
- Surgical Technologist// Material Manager at United Surgical Partners International
- Surgical Technologist II at Memorial Hermann
- Surgical Technologist II/ Labor&Delivery at Ochsner Medical Center
- Program Department Chair at Herzing University
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor Science - Business Management
- - Surgical Technologist
* Material Manager-Responsible for all resource planning. Managed inventory, purchasing, shipping and scheduling. Provided 100% on time to deliveries to all customers through exceptional inventory and scheduling control. Worked with many key Tier Two vendors. * Database Administrator-Implemented ERP based on SQL server. Added functions and data base tables. Administered all aspects. Responsible for ERP training for all departments. Heavily involved in all daily company processes as they pertained to ERP. Exceptional understanding of both database architecture and functionality of ERP functions at application level. ◦ Crystal Reports/Labels - Wrote all Crystal Reports and maintained in database. Crystal reports included basic functional documents and specific strategic SQL queries. Wrote and maintained all labels through Bartender. Oversaw that all standards were met to comply with customer specifications * Network Administrator-Implemented Network. Responsible for all workstations, networking equipment, security, and applications. Implemented phone network. Responsible for all purchases and maintaining IT budget. Worked with a wide variety of IT vendors.
- IT DIRECTOR/MATERIAL MANAGER at Taurus Die Casting
- NEWTORK/DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR at Custom Service Plastics
- at Educationake Land College
- at University of Illinois
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Over see all lay down yards and material for T/A. Create locations and processes of receiving and issuing material (piping,spools,valves)
- Project Material Manager at Precision Material/Torrance Refinery
- Material Handler/Forklift Operator at Brinderson/Chevron Refinery
- CONTRACTOR - MATERIAL HANDLER (Phillips 66 Refinery) at Precision Material Management
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER at
10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Process Technology
Oversee the MRP and ordering procedures for material for both stock and project needs. Oversee the warehouse manager and the warehouse. Vendor negotiation, inventory management for 4 separate locations. Negotiate freight claims, labor back charges, and manage the RGA process.
- MATERIAL MANAGER at DH PACE
- DISPATCH MANAGER at DHPACE
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER at DHPACE
- SWIHA, DIRECTOR at ADMISSIONS AND MARKETING
3 years, 2 months at this Job
1.Management Material Group 2.Management Material inventory
- Material Manager at GE Appliances
- Sourcing Manager at GE Appliances
- Project Manager at Haier America company
- Sourcing Manager at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
* Responsible for over $5 million in inventory of raw material and finished goods. * Responsible for purchasing steel billet and ingots. * Responsible for negotiating sales contracts with steel vendors. * Inventory control. * Quoting customer parts per their specs and CAD drawings. * Order expediting.
- Material Manager at Dayton Forge & Heat Treating
- Project Manager at Lewark Metal Spinning
- Technical Service Representative at Angell Manufacturing
- Inside Sales Manager/Estimator at Ready Technology
13 years, 2 months at this Job
• Managed a multi-department staff of 110-120 employees, 7 direct reports.
• Developed new tracking programs to better capture KPIs for the Prep and Material's department.
• Targeted deficiencies and implemented strategies for continuous improvement
• Through Supervisor development, process improvements, reduced annual Departmental cost by $500k.
• Decreased Prep Related downtime by 75% from 2018 to 2019.
• Developed and implemented programs to increase employee engagement and promote a safety conscious culture.
• Active member of the Health and Wellness Committee focused on creating programs and projects to promote a healthier environment.
• Developed a competitive performance program to increase employee engagement, decrease Foreign Material occurrence, improve efficiency/KPI, and reduce safety incidents and OSHA recordables.
• Provided structure to the Supervisory team and influenced interdepartmental collaboration in order to improve specific efficiencies and promote teamwork.
• Decreased Turnover within department by influencing Supervisor intervention by developing a coaching culture.
- Material's Manager at Blount Fine Foods
- Learning and Development Specialist at Blount Fine Foods
- Learning and Development Coordinator at Blount Fine Foods
- Operations Manager at Atlantic Red Crab Company
11 months at this Job
- B.A. in Sociology - Sociology
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts - Sociology / Psychology
Materials Manager, data entry, purchaser, shipping and receiving, and insuring product placement in appropriate locations. Setting up new accounts and contracts, communicating with sales representatives, distributors, negotiating pricing, and coordinating product purchasing for upcoming cases.
- Material Manager at Memorial Houston Surgery Center
- Inventory Clerk at National Oilwell Varco
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Chemical Technology