Material Manager Managing areas Purchasing/Inventory/Scheduling/Receiving/Shipping Was team lead in Louisville on our transition from Sage (ERP) system to Mapics (AS400) Work daily with all departments to insure raw materials and supplies are arriving timely Putting together all transfer packets for finished goods Working with numerous Kerry teams on inventory so that our inventory can be either moved to another Kerry facility or discard before the Louisville closure Including all functions listed below for Wynn Starr
Managing areas Purchasing/Inventory/Scheduling/Receiving/Shipping
Was team lead in Louisville on our transition from Sage (ERP) system to Mapics (AS400)
Work daily with all departments to insure raw materials and supplies are arriving timely
Putting together all transfer packets for finished goods
Working with numerous Kerry teams on inventory so that our inventory can be either moved to another Kerry facility or discard before the Louisville closure
Including all functions listed below for Wynn Starr
- Material Manager at Kerry
- Purchasing/Inventory/Office Systems Manager at Wynn Starr Foods of Kentucky, Inc
- Sr. Import Administrator at Emerson Radio Parsippany
- Buyer/Administrative Assistant to Purchasing Manager at Altec Lansing Technologies, Inc
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Red Bud, IL. Premium site furnishings and park amenities that provide a low maintenance, durable solution for any recreation location. Material Manager 08/2018 - Present
• Design and implement continuous quality improvement initiatives.
• Answer to executive staff regarding materials goals and consistently exceed expectations.
• Established standardized materials procedures for employees.
• Evaluated materials processes to uncover and eliminate cost drains.
• Coached management staff on effective ways to address materials issues.
• Coordinated materials flow between departments to maximize efficiency.
• Key team member setting up shop floor Kanban.
• Key team member setting up shop floor flow.
• Lean Manufacturing.
• Process improvement.
• Key relationship management.
• Managed the continual flow of all components or assemblies to other division locations to assure their uninterrupted operation.
- Material Manager at Playcore/Ultrasite
- Program Manager at Siemens Co., Inc
- Sr. Buyer at Siemens Co., Inc
- Sr. Buyer/Purchasing/CEO at The Amish Peddler
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Communications
* Material Manager-Responsible for all resource planning. Managed inventory, purchasing, shipping and scheduling. Provided 100% on time to deliveries to all customers through exceptional inventory and scheduling control. Worked with many key Tier Two vendors. * Database Administrator-Implemented ERP based on SQL server. Added functions and data base tables. Administered all aspects. Responsible for ERP training for all departments. Heavily involved in all daily company processes as they pertained to ERP. Exceptional understanding of both database architecture and functionality of ERP functions at application level. ◦ Crystal Reports/Labels - Wrote all Crystal Reports and maintained in database. Crystal reports included basic functional documents and specific strategic SQL queries. Wrote and maintained all labels through Bartender. Oversaw that all standards were met to comply with customer specifications * Network Administrator-Implemented Network. Responsible for all workstations, networking equipment, security, and applications. Implemented phone network. Responsible for all purchases and maintaining IT budget. Worked with a wide variety of IT vendors.
- IT DIRECTOR/MATERIAL MANAGER at Taurus Die Casting
- NEWTORK/DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR at Custom Service Plastics
- at Educationake Land College
- at University of Illinois
4 years at this Job
Gintlzer International Current Employer Buffalo, NY Materials Manager Tapecon Inc. Past Employers Buffalo, NY Estimator/Customer Service Customer service for Mattel account Mexico locations Digicon Imaging Inc. Buffalo, NY Print Coordinator Web Tech Packaging Lancaster, NY Prepress Technician / Flexo Press Operator Gintlzer Graphics Inc. Buffalo, NY Technical Advisor/Estimator Flexo and Rotary Letterpress Press Operator Flexo Transparent Buffalo, NY Plate Mounter/Proofer Flexo Press Operator US Government Census Buffalo, NY Census Crew Leader
• Purchase all incoming materials, supplies and equipment for the entire company
• Manage daily activity of major accounts inventory balance
• Maintain inventory supplies for all aspects of the company including paper, inks, tooling, office and building maintenance
• Plan production jobs for efficient workflow
• Estimate cost for new and repeat customers
• Strategize with various departments to maximize capabilities
• Coordinate with outside vendors to utilize all available purchasing options
• Planning and engineering of print jobs, quality control and ensuring on-time delivery, Schedule production
• Coordinate Sales, CSR's, PrePress, press and Bindery operations
• Supervise production personnel
• Purchasing material from outside vendors and services
• Preflight and prepare for output customer supplied artwork.
• Assemble and design artwork, place pictures, fonts and necessary esthetic requirements for efficient output.
• Assist in press operation when required
• Coordinate and advise Customer Service team with all technical requirements
• Manage daily activity of major International Account
• Created computerized estimating and planning for repeat work
• Designed and delivered training for Customer Service Representatives to improve response time
• Responsible for all pharmaceutical work and high quality letterpress work
• Revolutionized press specifications to create new opportunities
• Prepare press schedules and maintain smooth work flow
• Proof and inspect accuracy of prepress and plates
• Setup, schedule and maintain wide web Flexographic printing equipment
• Supervise and train Press Helper
• Ensure accuracy of enumerators information
• Maintain team of 6 enumerators
• Distribute work load, inspect work and ensure safety
• Review forms before processing for tabulation
Gintlzer International Current Employer
Tapecon Inc. Past Employers
Customer service for Mattel account Mexico locations
Digicon Imaging Inc.
Web Tech Packaging
Prepress Technician / Flexo Press Operator
Gintlzer Graphics Inc.
Flexo and Rotary Letterpress Press Operator
Flexo Press Operator
US Government Census
Census Crew Leader
- Material Manager at Gintzler International
13 years at this Job
- Certificate - Design and Publication
- - Printing 101 and Advertising Design
- - Architectural Design
Over see all lay down yards and material for T/A. Create locations and processes of receiving and issuing material (piping,spools,valves)
- Project Material Manager at Precision Material/Torrance Refinery
- Material Handler/Forklift Operator at Brinderson/Chevron Refinery
- CONTRACTOR - MATERIAL HANDLER (Phillips 66 Refinery) at Precision Material Management
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Process Technology
As a Material Manager, my role as a Manager was to supervise subordinates by ensuring they met deadlines for reports due out weekly. Maintained the Global Combat Support System by ensuring orders being requested for purchase from our customers were either approved or rejected. Cleared orders that were obsolete out of the system from our customers overall orders.
- Material Manager at US Army
- Logistical Supervisor at US Army
- Warehouse Clerk/ Supervisor at US Army
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Transportation and Logistics Management - Transportation and Logistics Management
Responsibilities Purchasing, receiving, shipping. Manager duties
- Material Manager at Rivers Edge hospital
- Inventory Specialist at Material
- Sales Representative/ Quoting Specialist at Material
- Warehouse Specialist at Taytronics Inc
5 years at this Job
- High School Diploma - Unknown
- Material Manager at Safran Aerospace
- Property Manager at Rentco
- Assistant Store Manager at Dollar General
9 months at this Job
- Associate - EMT
- High school or equivalent
Project Team Material Manager (PMM) for ship production projects executed by the Carrier Program Office (C312) at Ship Repair Facility-Japan Regional Maintenance Center (SRF-JRMC), I was responsible for the procurement of materials and services to support the SRF-JRMC portions of both the Baseline and Availability Work Packages (BAWP and AWP). I also served as the SRF-JRMC Logistical and Supply Chain SME providing life cycle support, including system maintenance and modernization, for the only permanently Forward Deployed Naval Force (FDNF) Nuclear Aircraft Carrier. My involvement as part of the Carrier Project Team has directly led to the successful completion of four maintenance availabilities. During the last five-month maintenance period, I volunteered to take over the installation of a major modernization system called ADMACs (Aviation Data Management Control System) onboard the USS Ronald Reagan due to personnel shortages for Production Controllers. The ADMCACs installation required the refurbishment of 104 compartments onboard the USS Ronald Reagan. I coordinated all the work between Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Prism Contracting, NAVAIR, and shipboard personnel. The installation was completed ahead of the milestone. I also provided material management support to the USS John S. McCain during the repairs after the collision. In conclusion, I am a dedicated hard-worker that works well others and a very quick-learner.
•Review work packages, assign work, prepare reports on the progress, monitor work, and inspect the completed work, done by my employees.
•Coordinates project future production output and required material needs to meet organizational requirements and regulatory compliance. I strategically coordinate the workload/manpower, material requirements, and skill, to expedite the production of all work activities. I direct the development or formulation of work activities that support the goals and objectives related to production's operations, within the specific timeframes.
•Identify material priorities, delivery dates, and any impacts to the project's work schedule, and if needed, provide alternate solutions. I monitor the progress of both internal and external suppliers evaluate methods for delivery or procurement needs. I review backlogs of material and make recommendations for corrective actions.
•Maintaining schedule adherence with periodic checks of quality and progress and ensuring assigned personnel understand impact of schedule adherence on code and production effort.
•Evaluate operational issues and provide guidance by recommending solutions and improvement on policy and procedure which governs assigned personnel to complete production and logistics tasking.
•Routinely chair meetings including the Deficiency Log/Deficiency Report (DL/DR), Material Meetings, and other meetings as required to investigate production opportunities, determine solutions, make assignments, and track progress of improvements.
•Track and monitor all Deficiency Reports (DR) from the Deficiency Form Tracking System (DFTS) and create Material Assessment Forms (MAF) that are used to create new Job Control Numbers (JCN). The JCNs are then brokered by TYCOM for future availabilities. This capability allows me to track all historical data on jobs brokered.
•Monitor total project material health and advise the Carrier Project Team on the need to adjust schedules, resources, and work scope, as required. Collaboration with the production controllers (Zone Managers) to understand production time lines and requirements while supporting schedule adherence and accuracy.
•Coordinate ship system overhauls to ensure completion within the production schedule.
•Implement solutions using negotiation, conflict resolution or leadership skills, to obtain results that support organizational or mission requirements.
•Maintaining contact with Navy technical and material support activities in CONUS and the Pacific area, as well as private industry, to assist in finding sources of material and resolving procurement difficulties.
• I have an excellent working knowledge of SRF internal systems: WEBAIM, Execution Priorities, C200 Sharepoint Resources, MAT, TWDs, TGIs, CU phases and KEMS. I served onboard three different surface ships and have an excellent working knowledge of shipboard operations with a primary focus on combat systems
- Project Material Manager/Production Controller at Carrier Program Office (C312) at Ship Repair Facility-Japan Regional Maintenance Center
- Small Business Administrator at
- Intelligence Specialist, Chief Petty Officer at USN
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in General Education - General Education
- Bachelors of Science in Human Resources Development - Human Resources Development
Managed $3,M in inventory using SAP and SRM systems for a 2000 megawatt power plant. Ordered material on PO's, set min/max stocking levels to support the reliability complied with FERC and Sarbanes Oxley regulations.Saved $200,000.00 a year in having material repaired or exchanged.
- Material Manager at Florida Power and Light Co.
41 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent