Contractor for Drive Automotive (Magna-Drive Automotive)
120 Moon Acres Rd
Piedmont, SC 29673
Dates: 5/14/18 - 9/23/18
• Coordinate logistics shipments from warehouse/suppliers.
• Maintain inventory levels for raw material.
• Material planner for manufacturing/production lines.
- Material Planner at Robert Half
- MRO Buyer for Automotive Aftermarket Parts Manufacturer at Standard Motor Products, Inc
- Temporary Assignments at DHL Logistics
- Self-employed Microsoft Applications Specialist at Self Employed
4 months at this Job
- High school
• My responsibilities as a material planner include placing requisitions for all the material needed for every project we build. I do this by keeping data for each project in Microsoft Excel. I also keep track of and replenish inventory levels using a combination of JDEdwards and Excel. A common task of mine is calling or emailing with vendors to ensure delivery of materials.
- Material Planner at MPW Industrial Services
- Office Administrator at MPW Industrial Services
- Delivery Driver at Pizza Hut
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer and Information
- High School Diploma
Meritor is a premier global supplier of a broad range of integrated systems, modules and components to original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket for the transportation and industrial sectors Material Planner: Objectives / Responsibilities This position is responsible for planning and administering the inventory planning function. Analyze parts requirements and follow up vendor releases. Make changes as necessary. Coordinate material from complete vendor base to support efficient operations. Communicate with vendors concerning schedule changes and urgency in each case. Maintain cost of inventory at or below stipulated goal. Analyze monthly, on hand inventory in total dollars, and on hand inventory in the number of days. Communicate all quality related issues to supplier quality group. Calculate Material Price Variance each month for the time specified by the Finance department. Assist the various Engineering disciplines as required; for special studies, proposed enhancements, and coordination of special material and/or components. Analyze monthly production figures, by work cell to make decisions on necessary changes or adjustments that may be required. Issue new and/or updated vendor manufacturing drawings as required. Responsible to ensure 100% delivery credibility to all interplants customers. Supports plant value analysis efforts. Complies with Meritor corporate and facility specific written environmental policies.
- Material Planner at Meritor
- Purchasing Specialist at Pomeroy
- Buyer at United Radio Company
- Buyer/Planner at United Radio Company
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor's - Communications
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 2004 - 2019
Since 1921, Boyd Lighting has been manufacturing exquisite lighting fixtures in America.
• Created engineering masters for new parts within the Visual Manufacturing system for reference and reorder needs.
• Led the clean up effort in the Visual Manufacturing system after joining team removing all outdated parts and updating the masters of current, usable parts.
• Handled the submission of Engineering Change Requests (ECR) to the engineering department for part corrections.
• Responsible for quality control of parts; oversaw part inspection upon arrival for quality of product as well as accuracy in volume received. Coordinated with accounting to confirm volume received matched invoice amount with each vendor.
• Led the process change with labor tickets to decrease and in some cases eliminate discrepancies in usage of raw materials.
• Successfully backed up all positions in the stockroom and warehouse when colleagues were on PTO.
- Material Planner at BOYD LIGHTING
- Warehouse and Inventory Coordinator at KAMAN INSTRUMENTATION
15 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Served as Production Supervisor of receiving/ stockroom / RMA trouble shooting / system test / shipping.
• Served as Material Planner for the Tricon product line.
• Created cycle count data sheets daily and reconciled data.
• Maintained accountability for material and production control activities using sound business acumen.
• Pioneered the implementation and reconfigured the master production schedule program (MPS).
• Played a key role in MRB process flow and improved inventory accuracy.
• Utilized SAP R3 for planning /production releases and inventory control.
• Contributed to the implementation of bolt on programs to SAP for planning purposes.
• Spearheaded efforts to ensure material availability per MPS requirements.
• Managed the timely release of production and conversion work orders.
• Analyzed planner and buyer requirements for timely delivery of components.
• Evaluated forecasts and approved prior to publication.
- Production supervisor / Material planner at Schneider Electric Triconex
- Lip Seal Manufacturing Supervisor / Materials Planner at Furon / Saint Gobain
17 years at this Job
Planner of raw material in Logistic area and inventory control. Creation of reports of the raw material for production, orientation and maintenance of collaborations between suppliers, decision making for the effective shipment plan.
- Material Planner at Robert Bosch
- Internet site manager at Punto 925
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Businness Management
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- - Intensive English Course
3/2011 - 2/2013 Advanced Technology Group is an architectural and mechanical contractor focusing on microchip (Intel) and hospital facilities. As Project Engineer and Material Planner my responsibilities included:
• Issue and track contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders.
• Assemble and distribute equipment, product and material submittals and RFI's between project partners.
• Calculate material quantities from plans and sketch, solicit and tabulate pricing.
• Verify and track material deliveries and stage to maximize access and productivity.
- Project Engineer /Material Planner at Advanced Technology Group (Pro-Tem Services, Inc.)
- Entrepreneur at Copper Crest, LLC
- Project Manager at RTM Commercial Builders, Inc
- Superintendent at Ryland Homes / US Home Corporation
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Construction
Hilliard, Ohio - Honda Division Mar 2014 - Nov 2018 A global leader in automotive power, data and display technologies. Material Planner - full-time - Managed inventory pipeline for 8 carlines. - Managed up to 100,000 Honda Supply Parts on a weekly basis. - Coordinated transportation requirements between multiple Yazaki groups and the customer. - Worked closely with warehouse associates and other internal departments. - Ordered and maintained inventory at target to reduce cost. - Managed obsolescence to reduce cost. - Acted as liaison for both the customer and the manufacturing plants located in Mexico, Japan, and China. - Handled all aspects of part registration, demand transfer and analysis in SAP/MRP. - Managed late requests from the customer. - Represented Production Control at customer and manufacturing meetings. - Completed required reports and metrics on a weekly/monthly basis. - Coordinated component consignments with manufacturing plants and the supplier. - Created invoices in applicable systems as necessary. - Constructed "Instruction Sheets" from Engineering Designs for the manufacturing plants. - Responsible for all document preparation and traffic coordination with CEVA and Yusen transportation companies for Honda Supply Parts. - Lead role creating and updating SAP numbers in internal engineering software (BEAMS) for end-user interface. - Appointed associate to create and implement health initiatives for the Hilliard location. - Supported other projects, tasks, and/or duties as assigned.
- Material Planner at Yazaki North America, Inc
- Health and Wellness Administrator at YMCA of Central Ohio
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. Sc - Early Childhood Development
Identify and forward to Supply Chain any processed parts to be purchased Coordinate with a Production Scheduler to ensure material is scheduled and chart monthly inventory by Planner and send to Lead monthly Coordinate with Discrepant Material Coordinator to communicate inventory needs for rejected material and replacements as well as review item set-up reports/new parts/safety stock set-up for customer usage vs. demand and accurate destination. Release requisitions and follow up with Suppliers Coordinate with Customer Service on inventory issues: slow moving/obsolete material, fluctuation in forecast, customer obligations, inventory turns, days on hand, exceptions, updated forecast, communicate and resolving all issues Process first-time buy review and requisition release Direct ship authorizations and work with Expediting to ensure on-time delivery from suppliers
- Material Planner at General Fasteners Company
- Engineering Change Coordinator - GM Contract at Ryder Logistics
- Member Representative at The Village Workshop
- Planning Assistant; Data Analysis at SEMCOG
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Urban Studies & Planning
Negotiate changes and other terms and conditions with suppliers to obtain the best return at the most cost effective prices possible while retaining quality specifications. Maintain working professional relationships with all assigned suppliers. Review supplies and take correct action to eliminate non-performing suppliers. Check inventory control accuracy. Identify and validate subcontractors for technical and manufacturing ability and total quality management. Negotiate pricing with suppliers. Buyer/planner for assigned commodities / electronic components/ quoting (RFQ's). May negotiate changes and other terms and conditions to obtain the best return at the most cost effective prices possible while retaining quality specifications. Would also be responsible for taking corrective action to eliminate non-performing vendors. Resolve production part shortages/ inventory control Negotiate and issue purchase orders, commodity agreements, long term purchase orders and blanket purchase orders. Effectively manage material/ vendor returns/ etc..
- Material Planner at Andritz-Kusters
- Mechanical Machine Operator at Exopack
- Production Associate at BMW
- Also was titled as an assistant at Beverage Air
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business management