• Materials coordinator for shipping and receiving
- Materials coordinator at MD Helicopters
- Parts Specialist at AutoZone
- Parts Specialist at O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Boatswain's Mate at U.S. Navy
2 years at this Job
- Associates - general studies
Materials coordinator for Tencata
- Materials Coordinator at Tencata
- Engineer at Westgate Resorts
- Maintenance Mechanic at Eastern Plating Inc.
- Owner/Operator at The Landscape Company
at this Job
- B.S. - Leisure Studies
Agilent Technologies is a pharmaceutical manufacturer. Making new drugs for genetic diseases. the materials coordinator role includes
• Staging materials for manufacturing of various products.
• Tracking usage of bulk materials as well as non-bulk items.
• Inventory control.
• Working with members of various departments to make sure all materials required for manufacturing runs are in house, tested for quality and ready to use.
• Working with manufacturing personnel to ensure new materials will can be dispensed is a safe manner. I played an important part in transitioning from Syspro to SAP ERP platforms. Having had previous experience with SAP, I was able to help coworkers understand how to use the SAP platform.
- Materials coordinator at Agilent Technologies
- customer service and managing purchase orders, requisitions and work orders at Halliburton
- Lead Distribution Tech at Science Care
- Reservations Agent at Frontier Airlines
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
We build water purification machines for commercial and pharmaceutical applications. A Materials Coordinator is responsible for gathering and storage of components used in the construction of the water units. The Material coordinator also keeps inventory quantities adjusted in the computer system and is responsible for the timely distribution of sub-components to make sure all parts are completed and ready for assembly.
- Materials Coordinator at Aqua_Chem
- Cycle Counter / Forklift Operator / Team Leader at IAC
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
Deliver timely, accurate bills of material, from new product development through sustaining maintenance. Support efficient shop floor routing and Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VA/VE) activities across multiple departments - Engineering, Production, Customer Service and Product Management. Assist with design review in support of product development. Ccollaborate with engineers and manufacturing teams to optimize production processes and support cost-reduction efforts. Assist in developing sustaining maintenance solutions; work with Compliance Officer to ensure products meet UL, CSA, IEC, Energy Star, ETL and DLC requirements. * Instrumental in the restructured of Sustaining Engineering Department to align key functions with other areas of the operation. Example: Implemented process improvements that reduced turnaround time for order set-up from 5 days to same-day. Vastly improved customer satisfaction; effectively eliminating complaints due to order delays. * Demonstrate teamwork and problem-solving skills. Frequently assist on projects outside the scope of current position. Example: Traveled to customers' sites; resolved field service issues, restored customer relationships and saved >$260K in sales at-risk for cancellation. " [Jim] finds and addresses system issues before they become issues very reliable he applies himself fully to anything he does " Performance Reviews * Standardized formatting and automated bills of material processing; increased productivity by 45%. * Collaborated with multiple departments to launch new Engineering Change Notification process. Reduced time required to process engineering changes by 40%. * Manage high volume of calls and interruptions daily, while efficiently managing workload. " often going above and beyond the normal expectations " Performance Review
- Bill of Materials Coordinator at Bill of Materials Coordinator
- at LSI Industries
- Production Scheduling Manager at
- Manufacturing Team Lead at
14 years, 2 months at this Job
Automotive plating manufacturer serving GM, FCA & all major tier 1 suppliers Materials Coordinator Managing the procurement of raw materials from 15+ suppliers to support our production and insure the customer's assembly demands and quality demands are met. Duties ❑ Update releases and maintain MRP system ❑ Assist in production scheduling & demand planning ❑ Maintained production metrics report for raw and finished goods ❑ Monitor Automotive Manufacturer's web portals for ticket alerts ❑ Receive and process customer RMA's ❑ Manually enter customer release / prioritize customer service issues ❑ Responsible for raw and finished goods container movements throughout the supply chain ❑ Monitor accums and EDI loading failures ❑ Assist with monthly inventory and back-up shipping dept.
- Materials Coordinator at EG Industries
- Logistics Supervisor at Group Transportation Services
- Tow Motor Operator / Warehouse Associate at Spectrum Brands Co
- Production Supervisor at Ohio Wholesale Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
2013 to RapidMicro Bio Systems, Lowell, MA 12/2017 Materials Specialist · Performed the shipping and receiving via UPS, FedEx and various Freight Companies. · Received incoming material and brought it to Quality Control. · Once inspected put away parts or shipped back defective parts and products. · Performed cycle counting in a clean room environment. · Documented parts and products into ERP systems. · Worked to FDA and ISO requirements. · Worked with hazardous materials – HAZMET certified through IATA. · Procured supplies as needed. Worked with Supply Chain and Materials Managers. · Worked with SAP · Operated forklifts – Certified fork lift operator. · Safety coordinator.
- Materials Coordinator at Rapid Micro Biosystems
- Materials shipping & receiving at Infraredx
- Lead Warehouse specialist at N.E. - 30 Upton Dr
- Warehouse Supervisor at Continental Cable - Glenn
4 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Print participant workbooks and other training materials on industrial printer.
• Track upcoming training events and ensure all event materials are created and shipped on time.
• Track all shipments to ensure no problems occur during transit. Keep the event coordinator updated on shipment progress and work together to resolve any problems.
• Use the company's Sales Force platform and SAP software to update tracking information and shipping costs.
• Print product orders for packing and shipping, noting any special instructions.
• Update customers via email on the status of their orders.
• Review consultant reports to ensure all training session materials were accurate and discuss discrepancies with the production team.
• Process contracts and maintain digital copies of the contract on the designated drive.
• Create spreadsheets to track product development projects.
• Keep office supplies and materials needed to produce training products stocked.
• Create and submit purchase orders for supply orders and office bills.
- Materials Coordinator at Collabra Temp Agency - Caterpillar Safety Services
- Driver at We DriveU
- Bus Operator at Trimet
- Lead Service Administrator at SimplyMac
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate's degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
I was able to experience a whole different side of working in a factory. Working as a materials coordinator helped learn the materials easier so that I was able to better figure out what we needed to have on hand. I was able to locate materials faster as to keep production running and to ensure that the bill of materials for work orders were correct.
- Materials Coordinator at Gator Cases
- Member Service Representative at Fire Police City County Federal Credit Union
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Saint Anne Home
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Milford, New Hampshire April 2018 - Present
Full Service Contract Manufacturer of Custom-Designed Fragrance Candles
Build of Materials Coordinator
● Updated and reviewed over 2,000 routings for ShopVue implementation in ACL and ACM
● Wrote and implemented a controlled procedure for BOM and item set-up in MAS 500
● Developed, implemented, and generated reports for quality tracking metrics on BOM/item set-up
● Updated 1,200 routings in ACL with 2019 engineering standards
● Preemptive system cleanup in ACM; to date 10,000 items inactivated, another 3,500 to be completed by end of Q1
- Build of Materials Coordinator at Alene Candles
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at New England College
- Purchasing Assistant at ControlAir Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Management