● Takeoff, Materials Requisitions for BASF Port Arthur 2019 Turn Around.
- Materials Coordinator at BC Forward
- Planner/Materials Control at Excel Construction
- Materials Coordinator at STI
- Journeyman Boilermaker at Echo Maintenance
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
In charge of 10 people. Unloading trucks and putting materials away. Was 2nd shift supervisor before becoming materials coordinator. Did inventory twice a year.
- Materials Coordinator at Custom molding products
- Material Handler/Forklift Operator at
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Materials Coordinator II -Picking orders for production and non-production personnel -Completing Inventory Requisition orders in a timely manner. -Following instructions base on GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices) -Restock of the Warehouse, Manufacturing Technologies area and CEA gowning area with PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) -Working alongside Supervisor, Director of Supply Chain and Warehouse Strategist to execute warehouse projects in a timely fashion. -Loading and Unloading incoming trucks and outgoing trucks. -Assisting Quality Control personnel on releasing pallets/products in Quarantine -Inventory data entry and filing request orders -Paying attention to details -Assisting Quality Control personnel on labeling release products. -Inventory cycle counts -Housekeeping of warehouse -Working as a team -Receiving products from vendors -Shipping products to sterilization companies (such as..Steris, Sterigenics, etc ) -Working independently without any supervision after hours. -Shipping using FedEx, UPS and local carriers in the Twin Cities -CROWN Standing Forklift and CROWN WAVE (Work Assist Vehicle) experienced (Certified) -Company warehouse van daily driver (with-in 8 miles radius) -Transferring documents and files to documentation managements -Mail runs between buildings -Performing task on a flow-bench to prevent FM (Foreign Materials) on products for production -Assist with coordination of production schedule and communicate with customer service regarding job orders as needed -Working alongside with production to ship (daily) outgoing loads -Communicating with management via Email (Outlook) -Lifting up to 60-90lbs. -Experience in using QAD Manufacturing ERP (A manufacturing software that provides quality metrics, central model management and automated data collection to ensure accurate, complete product, material and inventory information.)
- Materials Coordinator at Teleflex/Vascular Solutions
- Manufacturing Operator at Summit Medical
- Manufacturing Operator at Aerotek - Boston Scientific
- Manufacturing Electrical and Mechanical Operator at Aerotek - Boston Scientific
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Dedicated, self-motivated, and trusted individual who is looking for a challenging position in a reputable company in which I am able to perform the job with the knowledge and experience that I have.
DATE: 2015- PRESENT
• Works with production, materials and inventory management to ensure the appropriate materials are available to meet the production schedule.
• Coordinates with inventory to time the shipment of specific materials in line with production schedules and inventory goals.
• Performs physical count of inventory and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones.
• Train employees
- Materials Coordinator at
- at Materials Analysts /ADIENT
- Optician at Walmart Vision Center
4 years at this Job
- High school
02/13 to present Altaquip, LLC Administrative Assistant/materials coordinator Austin, TX Rehired after seasonal lay-off, responsible for answering phone, order parts, receiving in parts, pulling units once parts are received for completion of work order, research of parts, invoicing, maintain cycle counts for inventory
- Administrative assistant/materials coordinator at Altaquip, LLC
- Administrative Specialist at Altaquip LLC
- Part time, helper, various projects at Selby Construction
- Brand Merchandise Specialist Team member at Target Stores-Arboretum
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Responsibilities: o Responsible for establishing and maintaining an organized and cost effective inventory management system. o Ensure the availability of patient specific supplies and equipment prior to scheduled procedure date through coordination with central scheduler making sure that such supplies are ordered through Lawson are available and in optimum working conditions. o Establish and maintain an organized system of records and information management to ensure effective tracking of purchase orders and repairs including budget expenditures. o Participate in cost containment and product evaluation/ standardization initiatives. o Responsible for recalls and reprocessing of equipment for cost savings. Arrange for return/replacement of recalled items and completes product recall report. o Coordinates the maintenance & repair of equipment by Biomedical Engineering personnel, and arrange for outside repair of specialty items not handled by said department. o Request vendors for loaners as needed & authorize repair/ replacement, based on cost and establish guidelines. o Initiate and/or renews service contracts for maintenance and repair of specialized equipment. o Assist in ensuring general maintenance & safety of environment. o Adhere to State regulations and departmental policies/ procedures regarding decontamination, sterilization & distribution o Adhere to guidelines regarding supply receiving, breakout and storage, including checking integrity of package & expiration dates. o Inform CSS Supervisor regarding special instruments sets equipment or implants that require sterilization, ensuring delivery by vendor at least 24 hours before surgery. o Coordinate with OR & CSS staff to ensure integrity, completeness & cleanliness of sets prior to return. o Establish & maintain PAR levels for general & specialty equipment & supplies in conjunction with appropriate nursing personnel and initiate purchase orders. o Perform and/or coordinates distribution of materials received to appropriate storage areas, ensuring rotation of stock & checking of expiration dates. 3301 Aruba Way #L1, Coconut Creek Fl 33066 433 Park Lane Warwick, NY 10990 Mobile: (914) 391-6980 o Monitor usage patterns, adjust PAR levels accordingly, recommends deletion of slow moving items & negotiate returns & credit for goods. o Compile comparative cost analysis of product lines and identify opportunity for standardization and cost savings. o Maintain an update product inventory files in the computer system. o Assist System Coordinator in revision/update of Charge Data Master on an ongoing basis, including addition/deletion of items or changing amount of charges.
- Materials Coordinator at Bon Secours Charity System
- Material Management for ASC at Crystal Run Health Care
- Distribution Manager at Crystal Run Health Care
- Materials Manager at St. Barnabas Hospital
6 years, 9 months at this Job
• Coordinate marine logistics of all inbound and outbound vessels to support production.
• Ensure manifest and documentation accuracy of all loaded and back loaded material/equipment (Material Movement Forms, placards, MSDS's, COC's, UIC-28's, etc.).
• Requisition and manage material required for production.
• Ensure that all operational users and others have access to and knowledge of material specifications, standards, and other reference data relating to production materials.
• Manage onsite and offsite inventory for the asset; including stock write-on/write-off, annual cycle counting, and material cost accounting.
• Coordinate procurement and logistics of materials to arrive on asset to coincide with planned work orders.
• As the Deck Coordinator on the asset I ensure all equipment arriving onsite is staged to optimize workflow and maximize the use of limited deck space.
• Serve as the HLA on facility for helicopter operations.
- Materials Coordinator at Wood Group
- Offshore Materials / Logistics Coordinator at DNOW
- Project Coordinator at DNOW
- Operations Coordinator at Wild Well Control Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Franklin, KY 1988 to 02/2019 (Plant Closure)
A 140 employees (Peak 500+) / 720K sq. ft. production plant that printed, finished and distributed high quality catalog and retail inserts for leading retailers such as Kohls, J.C. Penney Inc, Land's End & L.L. Bean. The plant went through multiple ownerships, including Brown Printing and World Color and was acquired in 2010 by Wisconsin based Quad/Graphics. The printing industry is adapting to evolving e-communications & retail markets causing a changing / shrinking print-communications market.
Materials Coordinator / Team Leader
Lead, train, evaluate, schedule and direct a team of material handlers (fork & clamp trucks) plus shipping & receiving staff in a continuous production operation that requires just-in-time inventory control and product staging while meeting critical shipping / distribution deadlines.
• Key and contributing leader and member of the production and distribution teams and principal point of contact, troubleshooter & problem solver (internal & external) for all shipping/receiving needs.
• Forecast daily projections and project readiness. Plan accordingly and react quickly to the unexpected.
• Produce documents such as bills of lading, raw material inventory and equipment schedules.
• Ensure that all outgoing data & documents are accurate and in accordance with DOT/FRA requirement.
• Dispatch pickup / deliveries with freight companies. Trace shipments and obtain proof of deliveries.
• Perform administrative duties such as data entry, filing, recording on shipping logs and entering information on Excel spreadsheets and Business Data Management systems.
• Ensure positive customer relations - Investigate / analyze complaints and resolve issues quickly.
• Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistic changes, such as routing shipping modes, product volumes, mixes or carriers.
- Materials Coordinator / Team Leader at QUAD/GRAPHICS www.qg.com
at this Job
- High School Diploma
Norwalk, CT September 2007-October 2008
Deloitte. - Materials Coordinator Assistant - Temporary Assignment
• Shipped and received all materials for meetings around the world (mostly U.S.)
• Packed all supplies for meetings.
• Stuffed welcome packets with name badges and folders.
• Coordinated the setup of name tags by placing name tags in holders and then in trays and/or envelopes for meetings.
• Printed all supply lists and name tags along with their name list.
• Tracked all shipments sent to venues using Campus Ship (ups.com).
• Made sure all supplies were kept up with Purchasing and were stocked.
• Printed welcome letters for packets sent to meetings. 2 3
- Deloitte. - Materials Coordinator Assistant at McIntyre Group
- Records Clerk at Office Team
- Records Clerk at United Rentals, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at The Leader Metal Works
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Washington, D.C. MedStar Washington Hospital Center is the largest private hospital in Washington, D.C. A member of MedStar Health, the not-for-profit Hospital Center is licensed for 926 beds. Health services in primary, secondary and tertiary care are offered to adult and neonatal patients. It also serves as a teaching hospital for Georgetown University School of Medicine. Special Radiology Procedures Materials Coordinator Clinical Supppy Material Coordinator, 2001 to 2013
- Special Radiology Procedures Materials Coordinator at MEDSTAR WASHINGTON HOSPITAL CENTER
- at Sterile Processing Department
- Linen Supply Team Leader at
12 years at this Job