S: Louis Dillon P: 800-742-5877 (yes, may call) 40 Hours Week.ly Duties: Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment. Sort cargo before loading and unloading. Attach identifying tags to containers or marked them with identifying information. Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported. Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guided loads. Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory was protected at all times. Guide loads being lifted to prevent swinging.
- Materials Handler at Materials Handler United Parcel Service
- Housekeeping Aide at Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
- Owner/Operator at S
- Laborer at Westside Stone
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Receive, organize, store, maintain, sell, and ship specialty products to both commercial and private customers on a daily basis Operates multiple forklifts with carrying capacities from 5,000lbs to excess of 15,500lbs Ensures proper mill test reports and safety data sheets are maintained with products Performs quality tests and inspections as necessary on specialty parts
- Materials Handler at Materials Handler at Consolidated Pipe & Supply
- Non-commissioned Officer and squad leader at U.S. Army Reserves
- Department Manager at K-mart
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemical Enginerring
• Order picker
• Verification and inventory of shipments
• Responsible for maintaining inventory control
• Inspect packages prior to departure
• Sit down propane forklift
- Materials Handler at Tyco
- Forklift Operator at Freeport Logistics Inc
- Warehouse Associate at SCP Construction, LLC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General Studies
Materials Handler - Provided movement of packages, documents, dangerous goods and/or supply support in a timely, safe and efficient manner
• Used effective Scan/Load Methods.
• Maneuvered packages of any weights above 75Lbs. with appropriate equipment
• Successfully completed all basic and recurring training.
• Communicated both timely and effectively in a noisy operations environment
• Used Workday program for record keeping
- Materials Handler at Federal Express - Newark Airport
- HRIS Consultant at Novo Nordisk
- Human Resources Transaction Team Specialist at Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Human Resources (HR) Specialist at Novartis Pharmaceuticals
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certification in Project Management (in progress) - Project Management
- Certification in Computer Programming - Computer Programming
Materials handler/ Forklift driver/ customer service.
- Materials handler/ forklift driver at Pacific Supply
- Cashier/Customer Service at VARIOUS COMPANIES AND LOCATIONS
- Warehouse Worker at
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
6. HILTI Resume
I am a picker and packer Of materials for construction Materials Handler Materials Handler Sept 2015 - present
- HILTI at Materials Handler
- Material Handler at Mark architectural lighting
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Tecnología - Laboratorio clínico
• Maintained a secret level security clearance
• Assisted the Document Control Department with the transfer and destruction of unclassified, classified, secret, and top secret materials
• Efficiently communicated through email, phone, and face-to-face with employees in various departments to ensure sensitive materials are properly handled and accounted for
- Materials Handler at The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Audio Engineering Intern at Lineup Room Recording Studios
- Office Assistant at Friends Records
- Lab Aide at EMF Media Labs
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic Media and Film - Radio/Audio
Atlanta Flooring and Design Suwanee, GA
• Retrieved order tickets and computed needed flooring for customers based on square footage.
• Operated heavy machinery including forklift to relocate pallets and flooring materials.
• Assisted in the shipping and receiving of flooring inventory.
• Maintained inventory of outgoing flooring materials.
• Cleaned and maintained a clean and safe working area, as well as cleaned warehouse area and compactors. Tire Hub, via Randstad staffing Lawrenceville, GA Materials Handler
● Assisted in materials handling by manually removing inventory from semi-trucks and stacking tires to assist warehouse workers in easy maneuver of pallets.
● Neatly arranged tires for efficient and accurate inventory tracking.
● Maintained inventory counts of all incoming shipments of tires.
● Maintained clean and safe work area, and assisted in additional small shop jobs as requested by supervisor. Leron Gabriel, Real Estate Investing Snellville, GA Housing Rehabilitation Specialist
● Supervised crew of laborers in a variety of tasks such as installation of doors and windows, landscaping, painting, installing flooring, and other rehabilitation tasks of properties.
● Assigned and supervised the work of labor crews to ensure quality workmanship, proper material handling, and to ensure the health and safety of all crew members and work environment.
● Operated and maintained powered lawn equipment and tools such as mowers, chainsaws, pruning saws, edgers, weed eater, and pressure washer.
● Restored and repaired small engine equipment to ensure all equipment was running properly.
● Redeveloped and maintained exterior grounds of assigned properties through landscaping, removal of debris, and preparing properties for inspections.
● Rehabilitated house interiors through the installation of interior and exterior doors, windows, flooring, and cabinetry, as well as installing and painting trim and crown molding.
● Restored interior walls through drywall installation, repair, and painting. R&R Custom Detailing Ypsilanti, MI Car Detailer
● Cleaned vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
● Operated buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
● Performed inspections and maintained complete, accurate records of the vehicle's condition.
● Managed inventory through the monitoring and reordering of supplies.
● Provided exceptional customer service to patrons to ensure customer satisfaction and encourage repeat business.
- Materials Handler at
at this Job
As a materials handler for LSC I was in charge of making sure that everything that was being produced on our press met our customers standards. Attention to detail was a must, any imperfected article produced had to be sorted out and discarded in a timely manner so that we could produce the exact amount of articles ordered by our customers with out loosing track of time. Duties included staging finished goods in designated areas where they’d be either distributed to other parts of the warehouse or exported directly to the customers or consumers. Reason For Leaving: Decided To Move To Miami, FL. Reference : Warehouse Manager Brandon McIntyre (404)-337-4735
- Materials Handler at LSC Communications
- Warehouse Lead/Supervisor at Alliance Entertainment Corporation LLC
- Cook 1 at River City Management
- Warehouse Associate at Alliance Entertainment Corporation LLC
7 months at this Job
- High school - High School Diploma
- None - N/A
Materials Handler 07/17 - Present
• Unload, unpack, inspect, test, incoming/manufactured goods
• Maintain Inventory stock levels, with additions of traceability
• Identify shortages and report back to the Purchasing Coordinator
• Inspect incoming materials according to prints and incoming Quality Criteria
• Work with Engineering and Quality for print revisions and Quality Criteria
• Picking, distribution, and issuance of good according to specific BOM/Picklists and Sales orders
• Keep Stockroom/Demo area neat, organized, throughout day
• Strong Communication skills
• Computer literacy, capability of learning MRP/ERP systems
• Inspect manufactured tables to meet Quality criteria
• Completed part identification, as well as part location within stockrooms for all parts used in production and spare parts used for sales
• Receive quotes from Sales, turn quotes to Sales orders, pick, pack, and Invoice parts to be sold and shipped
- Materials Handler at IMAGE DIAGNOSTICS INC
- Cell Analyst at SEALED AIR CORP / SHANKLIN
- SRC Shipper at
- Night-time In Stock Team Member at WAL-MART SUPERCENTER
1 year, 6 months at this Job