As the Boeing Materials Planner, I'm responsible for overseeing the planning activities for Boeing Commercial and Military aircraft projects. I ensure that materials are scheduled and delivered to downstream production processes in a timely and efficient manner. I perform material reviews, bill of material (BOM) updates, inventory control, and coordinate the outsourcing of finishing processes. Determine the nature of the specific operations required to produce or rework aircraft interior products, be it vacuum formed parts or injection molded parts for assembly, and lay out the sequence of operations to be followed based on engineering drawings and documents and in accordance with a master production schedule. I Initiate work orders and work order instructions working in a Oracle based MRP/ERP environment. I re-order parts to inter-company suppliers, and work with the procurement department and the customer in regards to fabricated parts produced by outside vendors.
- Boeing Commercial Materials Planner at Safras Aerospace, Engineered Materials Division
- Purchasing & Inventory Control Manager at Empire Distributors, Inc
- Senior Supply Chain Buyer | Consumable Goods & Paper Products at Southwest Traders, Inc
- Corrugated Buyer | Custom Corrugated Products at Golden State Container
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration, Mechanical
- A.A. - Business Administration
Promoted into role of Materials Planner as a result of exemplary performance as Contract Administrator. Accurately plan for, and purchase aircraft parts to meet the urgent demands of international airline clients. Support customer service with billing clarifications, and order fulfillment. Liaise with vendors to peruse the delivery status of purchases and expedite consignments to meet project deadlines. Aggressively source and develop a pool of alternative dealers to reduce costs and lead-time, while anticipating unpredictable shifts in business needs. Generate daily shortages/WIP/inventory reports for materials planning, forecasting, and purchasing; monitor supply to ensure stock levels are consistently maintained at optimum performance levels.
- Materials Planner at United Technologies Aerospace Systems
- Repair and Contracts Administrator at
- Administrative Assistant at National Jets
- Material Services Agent (Materials Department) at Lufthansa, Air Creebec, and Air Canada
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Political Science
- Associates in Arts degree
Planner for Plastics and Assembly departments providing schedules and materials to the line. Working with the supervisors to coordinate capacity and resources to meet required delivery of signs. Implementation of lean production processes to improve flow of parts throughout the shop and warehouse.
- Materials Planner at Everbrite
- Logistics Operations Coordinator at Roadrunner Transportation Services
- Intermodal Tracing Coordinator at Wheels Clipper
- Gate Reservation Specialist at Pacer Stacktrain
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Operations Management
- Associates of Science
• Analysis and management of production flow, and fixed ops material demand patterns.
• Research, determine, and correct material inventory discrepancy causes.
• Control inventory levels and ensure material availability; utilize 5S strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
• Process work orders and associated transactions; process incoming and outgoing supplies and materials.
- Materials Planner at Mancon, LLC
- Associate Board Member/ Field Advisor (volunteer; non-salary) at Kappa Delta Phi, Inc
- Associate Board Member (volunteer; non-salary) at Imperial Court of Rhode Island
- GSA Coordinator at Arpin International Group
3 months at this Job
- B.A. in Psychology - Neuroscience
• Manage and order ten million dollars in bulk materials for production, monthly.
• Manage rail fleet for Pringles Manufacturing.
• Direct rail nine employees and a fleet of over 300 rail cars in management of all rail services on site, including daily work flow, maintenance and car cleaning, trans-loading, and track inspections.
• Manage yearly rail car clearing, off site and on site, through 3rd party companies.
• Lead oil strategy team, ensuring consumption of excess bleed and deodorized oils.
• Assisted in launching new cracker lines with material, logistics, and warehouse planning.
• Managed and ordered materials for cracker, raw materials, and packing materials.
• Formatted and created tools using EXCEL and SAP, to track, plan, and trace inventory and usage, for current cracker packing and raw materials planners.
• Assisted in the design of warehouse traffic flow patterns and material drop-off points during start-up of new cracker lines within the Pringles facility.
• Directed warehouse layout and fork-lift traffic flow for newly expanded cracker raw and packing materials.
• Developed FIFO plan for use of cracker raw materials with short shelf life. Raw Materials Technician Responsibilities
• Back up team leader.
• Process safety device inspector.
• OSHA certified lift trainer, including fork lift, scissor lift, and JLG.
• Responsible for being knowledgeable in all areas of raw materials, including dry unloading, material mixing, wet unloading, general maintenance, SAP receiving.
• Managed quality checks, safety checks, food safety checks, system efficiency checks.
• Trained new team associates to the area.
• Led autonomous maintenance team through step four for effort reduction and safety improvement.
• Fire brigade shift leader. Process Technician Responsibilities
• Process/packing technician for Pringles minis production.
• Responsible for maintenance, including cleaning, repair, and preventative maintenance, of all equipment in the area including fryers, conveyors, bag machines.
• Trained third party contractors on RTCIS system, to deliver materials to line. Line Supply Technician Responsibilities
• Unloading and receiving inventory for semi-bulk, raw, and Pringles packing material.
• Trained all new line supply technicians.
• Trained others in fork-lift safety.
• Delivered materials to production lines.
• Performed general maintenance on fork lifts.
- Materials Planner at Pringles/Kellogg
- Technician/Fork lift Operator at Maytag
- Assistant Manager at Sonic Drive-In
- Deck hand and Tankerman at Ergon Oil
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - N/A
Coordinate materials ordering for San Bernardino & Springville plants in order to avoid production shortages. Track ingredient expiration to avoid aging. Track new projects & changing formulas to keep inventory low on changing labels or ingredients.
- Materials Planner at Refresco Beverages Inc
- Production Planner/Scheduler at Carriage House Co., Inc. (ConAgra Foods)
- Materials Coordinator at Labels
- Traffic Department Clerk at The Carriage House Companies, Inc
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- AAS - Human Services
Works in Production Control. Run prints and create job folders. Run routings (barcodes) and edit routings for certain jobs. Work with Quality to perform internal audits. Locate and expedite jobs that are deemed hot. Check for materials and release jobs accordingly. Create "Top Ten Lists" for machines. Charts workflow based on dispatch List. Work closely with other departments to get machines/parts complete.
- Materials Planner at Harsco Rail
- Clerk at Manpower
- Production Coordinator at Northpoint Precision
- Customer Maniac at Taco Bell
6 years, 7 months at this Job
• Manage incoming raw materials for three different car lines within multiple parts of the plant
• Direct deliveries of raw materials to three satellite warehouses while ensuring that the levels stay within the min/max range for inventory storage
• Work with over 30 different suppliers of nearly 400 different parts on a daily basis
• Help to maintain inventory levels by conducting daily counts and monitoring off site inventories
• Work with domestic and international vendors as well as transportation companies to ensure timely deliveries
• Interact with production in regards to usage, scrap, schedules, and etc.
• Work with accounting to ensure payables are met for vendors and receipts are correct
• Develop runout schedules for series ending parts to help our vendors with deliveries and raw material purchases for obsolescence minimization
- Materials Planner at Grupo Antolin
- Manager at MP&L
- Supply Chain Management Raw Materials Supervisor at Procurement Cost Savings
- Materials Planner at
7 months at this Job
- Doctorate in Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Management
- MBA - Business Management
- Training Certification
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- - Technology
• Performs the duties of multiple positions and wears many hats (Planner, Buyer, Scheduler, Expeditor, Product Manager, and Project Manager).
• Uses intimate product and process knowledge to coordinate with all departments to ensure customer receives quality goods with a competitive lead time.
• As the first Materials Planner in the plant, I developed many of the successful systems used today. I have also trained multiple people to use these systems along with general ERP system knowledge.
• Through strategic order consolidation, I have saved the company over $250,000 in the cost of gold alone.
- Materials Planner at Airborn Inc
- Stock Clerk at Airborn Inc
- Material Handler at IWCO Direct
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some college
I support the materials department with schedule planning for the new launch program for Mercedes Benz. I am responsible for accurate inventories as well and working with other schedulers to make sure no line waits on parts or goes down because of it. I regularly am to attend production and engineering meetings to better attend to the needs of the assembly department. Because of my daily reporting and colonizations with other schedulers and planners our lines run smoothly and successfully demonstratin Lean and other manufacturing processes.
- Materials Planner at KAMTEK
- Branch Operations Lead at Worldpac
- Lead/O E Auditor at Onnin Staffing
- Shipper/Loader at Onnin Staffing
9 months at this Job