As the Boeing Materials Planner, I'm responsible for overseeing the planning activities for Boeing Commercial and Military aircraft projects. I ensure that materials are scheduled and delivered to downstream production processes in a timely and efficient manner. I perform material reviews, bill of material (BOM) updates, inventory control, and coordinate the outsourcing of finishing processes. Determine the nature of the specific operations required to produce or rework aircraft interior products, be it vacuum formed parts or injection molded parts for assembly, and lay out the sequence of operations to be followed based on engineering drawings and documents and in accordance with a master production schedule. I Initiate work orders and work order instructions working in a Oracle based MRP/ERP environment. I re-order parts to inter-company suppliers, and work with the procurement department and the customer in regards to fabricated parts produced by outside vendors.
- Boeing Commercial Materials Planner at Safras Aerospace, Engineered Materials Division
- Purchasing & Inventory Control Manager | Jansan, Corrugated & Non-Corrugated Paper Products at Empire Distributors, Inc
- Senior Supply Chain Buyer | Consumable Goods & Paper Products at Southwest Traders, Inc
- Corrugated Buyer | Custom Corrugated Products at Golden State Container
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration, Mechanical
- A.A. - Business Administration
Karma Automotive is a new brand in the ultra-luxury automotive space; space where there hasn't been a new brand in nearly a hundred years. A design-driven product powered by innovative technology, born and bred in Southern California. A company where new, exciting, and exclusive products are designed, built and marketed every day. Karma Automotive is headquartered in Irvine, CA, with a manufacturing facility in Moreno Valley, CA. as well as an engineering and purchasing office in Troy, MI.
Materials Planner, Logistics Oct 2017 - Present
• Coordinates and executes scheduling activities for assigned parts using ERP systems.
• Acts as a focal point and monitor assigned areas to ensure material delivery dates meet production needs.
• Identify and coordinates advanced notice, input, and resolution of material shortages/overages.
• Interface with stakeholders within KARMA to identify and coordinate the disposition of obsolete, non-conforming, and excess materials.
• Analyzes data and collaborate with internal customers to determine and apply appropriate ordering, inventory, and replenishment policies.
• Anticipates potential problems and risks, and generate ideas, insight, and solutions to resolve or "head off" potential problems, followed by decisive action to implement solutions.
• Analyzes data to determine opportunities to decrease inventory, improve customer service levels, and reduce total costs to support lean manufacturing activities.
• Demonstrates effective collaboration skills thru open communication and sharing of pertinent business information to all departments.
• Represents the company successfully and exercise flexibility in the communications with internal and external customers.
• Assist the Purchasing Manager during customer contract development to ensure new supply agreements are implemented and executed expertly, efficiently and by KARMA policies and procedures. Circor Aerospace & Defense Circor Aerospace is a globally focused company with strategic facilities on four continents, Circor offers a range of products, components and integrated systems that are found on most commercial and military aircraft, as well as on unmanned aircraft, military ground vehicles, shipboard applications, and spacecraft. Core product lines include fluid control, landing gear and actuation, and electro-mechanical control.
- Materials Planner at Karma Automotive
- Buyer at
- Division Manager at Incorporated Operational Risk Management (ORM)
- Front Line Supervisor at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Global Supply Chain Management
- Master of Business Administration - Global Supply Chain Management
Site's sole Senior Materials Planner for ocular, pharmaceutical grade components ◆ Utilize BPCS ERP/MRP/DRP system to successfully execute build plans for over 11000 SKUs, create work orders and distribute accordingly based on available std labor hrs ◆ Assess daily challenges for production during daily Gemba and resolve issues requiring immediate attention to keep production flowing in GMP environment ◆ Coordinate and host various meetings to drive action items and open communications. ◆ Work side by side with production managers to implement production plans and report back to commercial groups. ◆ Schedule sterilization of products to insure timely delivery, quality, and clean products to end users ◆ Work closely with material handlers to resolve any inventory discrepancies and update processes to improve metrics. ◆ Implement a guide plant projects as to improve processes utilizing lean philosophies and tools ◆ Manage, lead, and train site's Production and Material Planners
- Senior Materials Planner at Valeant/Bausch and Lomb
- Buyer/Planner II at MiTek USA, Inc
- Production Planner I - Promoted to Production Planner II at EMD MILLIPORE
- Supervisor-Downstream Operations at LINCO RESEARCH
3 years at this Job
- - Business
Materials Planner Management of the department's personnel. Planning and distribution of raw material delivery requested by the production department daily, as well as returns made weekly from said department to the warehouse. Realization of inventory of raw material, both in the warehouses of plant as in the three external warehouses belonging to Mondelez in the city of Valencia. Report of daily activities and shift delivery. Active participation in the weekly and daily planning meetings of the production. Support in all department procedures regarding the new system (SAP), implemented in the company. Develop projects and improvements to obtain greater productivity in the Department.
- Materials Planner at MONDELEZ INTERNACIONAL VENEZUELA
- Key User Warehouse (Implementación de SAP) at MONDELEZ INTERNACIONAL VENEZUELA
- SUPERVISORA at MANTENIMIENTO INDUSTRIAL VILLAS 1001 C.A (CONTRATISTA CERVECERÍA POLAR).
- Professional Practice at CERVECERÍA POLAR C.A. PASANTE AREA MANTENIMIENTO (DPTO. ELABORACIÓN)
3 months at this Job
- Ingeniero Industrial
* New Product Program (HMIS) Site Liaison between Plant Materials, Program Management, Engineering, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, and Supply Base * Facilitated prototype material receipt, inspection, quarantine, and assembly * Site Materials point of contact for new program Supplier Tech Reviews and Pre Awards * Created and assigned new program Sourcing Rules, Planner Codes, lead times and skip lots * Responsible for tracking, communicating, and resolving program material shortages * Conduct and distribute daily program material cycle counts to ensure material availability to meet production build plans and customer ship plans * Site Materials point of contact for Quality Department's HMIS customer complaints resolution and Engineering's requests for parts * Aftermarket Unit down Customer Contact for Driveline unit down orders, order loading, scheduling, shipping, and tracking. * INCLUDES Purchase order release creation for receipt, ERS Supplier Receipt audits, material variances, productive material planning and procurement on ~1140 part numbers, ensuring PPAP approval, and Supplier management.
- Materials Planner at Meritor, Inc
- Operations Engineer at Ryder Systems, Inc
- Transportation Analyst at Meritor Automotive
- Textile Process Production Technician at CharlesCraft Textiles Inc
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Lafayette, IN Oct 2012 - Present
With 2012 sales of $16.4 billion, TRW Automotive ranks among the world's leading automotive suppliers, supporting all of the world's major vehicle manufacturers. Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, TRW operates in 26 countries and employs over 65,000 people worldwide.
Senior Materials Planner
• Stream line packaging Kanban process.
• Member of the safety Kaizen team
• Implementation of MRP and securing raw material.
• Facilitate the scheduling of 6 cells
• Develop the stream line of materials
• Monitor/facilitate the MRP process
• Maintain communication with exterior vendors
• Communicate internally the result of past due orders
• Speak with customer service on the availability of finished parts
• Trouble shoot missing materials
• Ensure raw material demand is properly triggered
• Daily conference calls with internal vendor to coordinate priority materials Shipping Supervisor
• Facilitate the inbound/outbound flow of material
• Manage 5 direct union reports
• Facilitate the flow of product thru 6 different cells
• Evaluate the resources needed nightly
• Work closely with supporting supervisors on needs of areas; people and resources
• Communicate document flow
• Initiate training schedule for employees
• Developed a stream line approached to employee duties
• Evaluate raw materials
• Perform cycle counting for on hand inventory accuracy
• Investigate PI and initiate corrective actions if needed
• Assign priorities with employees on nightly basis
• Create send out/Bills on a nightly basis
• Motivate employees to be successful
• Fluent in Kronos and SAP
- Senior Materials Planner at TRW Automotive
- Logistics Coordinator at International Paper
- at International Paper
- Interim Shipping Manager at International Paper
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Scheduled transportation for inbound and outbound materials.
• Facilitate increased inventory accuracy by identifying problems and 2004-December 2018 doing the necessary research to solve them.
• Planned and lead the annual inventory of both the plant and the warehouse.
• Foster better communication and team cooperation, enabling problems to be raised and resolved more quickly for the least impact on production
- Materials Planner at MAGNA POWERTRAIN
15 years at this Job
- Associate - Business/HR
• Responsible for planning / releasing purchased parts per for 6 programs 237 parts.
• Reduction in inventory on assigned programs from Jan 2018 to Sept 2018 by &186k.
• Reduced purchased part inventory DOH from 14 to 3 days from Canadian suppliers
• Managed build outs with minimal in budget obsolescence in plant and across supply base
• Managed processers -inventory, logistics, quality and continuous improvement.
• Reduced logistics fleet by combining loads, analyzing storage and product costs
• Responsible for supplier performance, delivery, shipment accuracy and EDI
• Worked with supply base concerning supply of raw materials, production, container and carrier issues ensuring no interruption of material flow.
• SAP implementation team including utilizing screens such as MM01, MM02, ME38, MD07 entering in reviewing and managing production schedules in MF50.
• ECN tracking and implementation working closely with Supplier on material and die needs as well as set up in SAP including part, line, and supplier set up
• Worked closely with Purchasing and Suppler Quality on Supplier issues including supplier lead time, packaging and quality issues.
• Reported to finance and entered supplier returns, charge backs into BGM's QPF system
• Launch of new programs attending APQP / launch meetings. Contacting and releasing to the supply base, ensuring product availability for pre production builds and launch
- Materials Planner at Bowling Green Metal
- Master Scheduler at SUN Products
- Supply Chain Manager (Magna Seating Account) at Pro-trans
- Assistant Materials Manager at Magna Seating
3 years, 3 months at this Job
14611 Duties: Running COPE reports for movement of materials between the two locations. Creating production orders and purchase requisitions. Cycle counting and inventory control. Buying hardware and oversee the VMI hardware bins. APICS Certified for BSCM (Basic supply chain management).
- Materials Planner at SPX FLOW Corporation
- at SPX FLOW Corporation
- Sandblaster, material specialist at South Union St
- Baker, Cashier, Supervisor, Management at Tim Hortons
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Heating and Air Conditioning
◆ Achieved best YTD DOS in grocery division for 2016 and 2017 (20 total sites) with actual YTD DOS 3.4 vs target of 4.7. ◆ Spearheaded the procurement of approximately 400 materials for timely production of finished goods. ◆ Consistently maintained MRP parameters, ensuring material availability while exceeding inventory targets. ◆ Successfully implemented cycle count program for MRO materials 5s part locations. ◆ Fostered strong relationships with suppliers and transportation carriers ensuring on time delivery without production interruptions. ◆ Identified supplier key performance indicators for quarterly business reviews for executive leadership.
- Materials Planner at ConAgra Brands, Inc
- Buyer at Trane Company
- Supply Chain Analyst at Johnson Controls, Inc
- Production Control Supervisor at F&P Manufacturing, Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Speech Communications - Organizational Communication