Adjunct instructor for engineering classes: Hydraulics and pneumatics, Dynamics, Board Drafting, and developmental math coach.
- Adjunct Instructor/Math Coach at Piedmont Technical College
- Contract Drafter at All
- Lead Design Engineer at Eaton Corporation
- Adjunct instructor for engineering classes at Board Drafting
2 years at this Job
- B. S. - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Associates - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Associates - Engineering Graphics Technology
As a district math coach for Petersburg City schools I work with the superintendent, chief academic officer, director of teaching and learning, central office staff, administrators and teachers to improve the teaching and learning of mathematics. My duties include writing curriculum guides, creating assessments, coaching teachers, analyzing data to inform instruction, provide real time professional development based on data, and network with state, local, and regional professionals in mathematics education.
- District Math Coach at Petersburg City Public Schools
- Educator at MathScience Innovation Center
- Adjunct at MathScience Innovation Center
- Math Specialist at Glen Lea Elementary School
5 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF EDUCATION - Mathematics Specialist
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN EDUCATION - Elementary Education
Serve as a curriculum leader by assisting classroom teachers in the development and review of lesson plans, provide support to classroom teachers using coaching model; assist in making school wide decisions regarding faculty professional development and school improvement; mentor teachers and provide them with guidance in developing strategies to improve instruction and classroom management.
- Math Coach at Central Elementary School
- 3rd Grade Teacher at Glenn Elementary School
- 3rd Grade Teacher at W.G. Pearson Gifted and Talented S.T.E.A.M. Magnet Elementary School
- 3rd Grade Teacher at Parkwood Elementary School
4 years at this Job
- Doctorate - Education
- Master of Arts - Administration and Supervision
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
• Assisted the students in various complicated assignments.
• Worked effectively with students at various learning levels.
• Managed multifarious schedules in order to provide maximum service to many students.
• Elucidated in easy-to-understand language various complex terms to the students.
• Coordinated between technological apps, videos, and bookish explanations on various subjects.
• Communicated with school teachers and parents regarding the progress of the student.
- Math Coach at GATEWAY TO COLLEGE
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader at RIVERSIDE CITY COLLEGE
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Math Teacher for 20 years SAT/ACT math coach Taught all math courses except Calculus
- Math Teacher/Coach at Lexington District #1-Gilbert High School
- Math Teacher/Coach at Lexington school #4- Swansea High School
- Property-Casualty Underwriter/ Actuary at Farm Bureau Insurance
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Secondary Education BA - Mathematics
Conduct coaching cycles with K-5 math teachers Model Eureka lessons with fidelity Plan Eureka Units with teachers Provide professional development incorporating best practices Analyze data for trends and instructional decisions 2007-2010 & Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency
- Math Coach, Richey Elementary, FL at Pasco County Schools
- Guide professional at Math
3 years at this Job
- Masters - Curriculum and Instruction
- B.S. - Mathematics and Business Administration
- - Applied Mathematics and Finance
7. High School and Middle School Mathematics/Geometry Computer Lab Administrator and Math Coach Resume
Troops to Teacher Candidate. Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, (includes 24 hours of undergraduate mathematics) and Master's Degree in General Administration Highly decorated retired military professional with 5 years experience in the following area: High School and Middle School Mathematics/Geometry Computer Lab Administrator and Math Coach. 165 Pass Score Praxis II Middle School Math Test. History of Professional Mathematics Experience and Key Duties: 5 years of experience as a Mathematics/Geometry Computer Lab Administrator and Math Coach, Grades 6-12, Cortez Management Corporation, Enterprise Academy, NNPS, Hampton, VA, 2010 - 2015 Supervised and orchestrated the Enterprise Academy (Newport News Public Schools) mathematics and geometry computer laboratory program. Managed case load and mathematics/geometry curriculum of more than 200 NNPS High school and Middle school students, Enterprise Academy, NNPS, Newport News, VA, 2010 - 2015. Managed state of the art Management Education Company (MEC) computer-based technology laboratory. Established and maintained standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom. Completed student records, reports and data as required. Diagnosed the instructional needs of students on a regular basis. Maintained and updated MEC math and geometry curriculum and pacing guides as needed to align with the Virginia Standards of Learning. Coordinated long and short-term mathematics instructional program planning. Advised the principal on the Virginia Standards of Learning high school and middle school mathematics programs and instruction via the MEC software platform. Consistently demonstrated a complete understanding and knowledge of effective teaching and instruction of grade levels 6 - 12. Utilized MEC computer technology and personal effective teaching techniques. Demonstrated far above average knowledge of the principles of subject material. Key ingredient to an increase of 2014-2015 Math 7 and Math 8 SOL test scores by 15 percent.
- High School and Middle School Mathematics/Geometry Computer Lab Administrator and Math Coach at Cortez Management Company
- Distinguished 20 year Military Career Officer at United States Air Force Honorably Retired
- Senior Staff Officer at 694th Intelligence Group, National Security Agency
- Joint Network Interoperability Engineer at National Security Agency
5 years at this Job
- - 98 hours post masters (24 in mathematics)
- Master of Science - Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
Team Leader Teacher: Math 8, Pre-AP Algebra, Advisory Math Curriculum Adoption Team Member Academic Council Member Hip Hop Club Founder Event Planner Social Committee Member
- Instructional/Math Coach and Math Teacher at COLEGIO NUEVA GRANADA
- Health Coach at HERBALIFE NUTRITION
- Trivia Host at Trivialogy
- Math Teacher at NATOMAS PACIFIC PATHWAYS PREP
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - MATHEMATICS
at this Job
- Masters + 15 credits
• Provide math teachers in grades 4-8 help with instruction and lesson plan preparation for two buildings.
• Provide professional development sessions for math teachers within the district.
• Prepare reports of strengths and weaknesses of student performance on district Benchmark test and Ohio Achievement Assessments for principals and classroom teachers.
• Provide Professional Development of different programs for staff to utilize in
• preparation of their lesson plans.
- Peer Instructional Math Coach at Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Middle School Math/Social Studies Teacher at Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- Eighth Grade Algebra 1 at Dublin City School District
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - TESOL K-12
- Master of Arts - Teaching and Learning
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting and Marketing