• Math Coach in a K-8 building.
• Support teachers implementing best practices that align to state standards. Observed teachers while teaching and then provided feedback on how to improve their instructional techniques.
• Provide professional development on a weekly basis to educate teachers on the content and the curriculum.
• Promote small group instruction to ensure all student's needs are being met.
• Modeled differentiated instruction and the use of math games/visuals to enhance student understanding.
- Math Coach at Overbrook Educational Center
- Fifth Grade Educator at Colonial School District
7 months at this Job
- Masters - Education and Reading Specialists Certification
- B.S. - Elementary and Kindergarten Education
Provides Instructional Coaching to new and experienced teachers Oversees schoolwide implementation of the math curriculum Models and conducts small group lessons Creates standards-based/aligned assessments for teachers Leads professional learning across all grade levels
- Math Coach at Gaston County schools
- 7th Grade Pre-Algebra Teacher and Grade level Chair at KIPP Gaston College Preparatory
- Mathematics and Science Teacher at Gaston County schools
- Labor Administrator at Ministry of Labor
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Ed.D. - Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Science - Mathematics Education
- Diploma in Teaching - Education
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
1. provided weekly mathematical in-service to teachers grades k-8 2. classroom support 3. analyze data 4. create assessments for k-8 5. i-ready coordinator 6. provided math workshops to parents
- Math Coach at Newark Public Schools
- Math Teacher at Newark Public Schools
- Elementary Teacher at Holy Family School
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Math
• Provide mathematics instructional support to students
• Maintain records of individual students' progress
• Monitor student's progress on the Accelerated Math Software
• Teach students good study habits
• Decide what math practice and test are best for child's need
- Accelerated Math Coach at Parks Elementary
- Assistant Teacher at Parks Elementary School
- 2-year old Teacher at Kid's Town Inc
- Infant Caregiver at Delta State University
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Child Development/Minor: Special Education
• Work mostly with Middle School Math teachers who are implementing Illustrative Mathematics for the first time this year using Open Up Resources
• Meet with 5-12 and vocational teachers individually or in small groups in order to help them with classroom issues that range from curriculum pacing to behavior plans.
• Provide PD to groups of teachers K-12 in order to help introduce or improve mathematics teaching (3-act-tasks, eMPower preparation)
• Work with MTSS committee in order to support students succeed through many avenues
• Work with vocational school teachers in order to help them define what Common Core Math Standards they are teaching in the classroom and help them find ways to assess them effectively.
• Work on multiple committees throughout the district in order to give support to teachers.
- Instructional Math Coach at Westbrook School Department
- Developmental Math Faculty at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
- Academic Learning Center Tutor at Asheville-Buncombe Community College
- High School Math Teacher at Enka High School
2 months at this Job
- M.Ed. - Individualized
- B.S. - Biology
- - Mathematics
The MATH SUCCESS Program aims to decrease the anxiety surrounding the study of Math and help students gain confidence needed to excel at Math courses at UMD.
- Math Coach | MATH SUCCESS Program at University of Maryland, College Park
- Data Analytics Intern at Esfera & Aster Solutions
2 months at this Job
- B.S in Computer Science - Mathematics
Support 13 classroom teachers by planning, observing and debriefing effective tier 1 and tier 2 instruction ❖ Plans and provides professional development to adults in math curriculum, math content, and inquiry-based instructional strategies ❖ Creates standards based differentiated activities used for small group targeted instruction ❖ Creates authentic, performance-based math assessments aligned to Common Core State Standards of Mathematics including the Standards for Mathematical Practice ❖ Facilitates Response to Intervention data meetings ❖ Facilitates Team Planning and Instructional Leadership Team Meetings ❖ Facilitates Math Content and Instruction Workshops for Families ❖ Coordinates the Crazy 8's After School Math Program for grades 1-5 ❖ Oversees the First Grade through Fifth Grade Mathematics Interventionists
- Instructional Math Coach at Cambridgeport School
- Third and Fourth Grade Teacher at Cambridgeport School
- Board Member, Curriculum Chair, & Teacher at Cambridgeport School
- John Saphier's Analayzing Teaching for Student Results (ATSR) at Creative Educational Leadership Institute Boston
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies - Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- Masters in Teaching & Learning Elementary - Math and Science
- Certificate of Leadership
Worked one-on-one with students to help them understand math concepts, gave in-depth instructions on functions in mathematics and went over homework assignments to make sure concepts were clear. Gave examples for students to solve and then worked through problems to make sure students knew how to solve them
- Math Coach at In-class tutor (ICT), walk-in, and one-to-one tutoring
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
• Worked effectively with students at various learning levels.
• Elucidated in easy-to-understand language various complex terms to the students.
• Managed multifarious schedules in order to provide maximum service to many students.
• Coordinated between technological apps, videos, and bookish explanations on various subjects.
- Math Coach at Gateway to College
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader at Riverside City College
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Research and provide staff support that will improve teaching and learning – including: teaching strategies, assessment of math skills, interpretation, and use of assessment results, etc. Research, prepare materials, and identify resources for use by the district, teams, schools, and teachers – including: teaching strategies, assessment of math skills, and interpretation and use of assessment results, etc Research and provide information and guidance regarding a range of effective and innovative math practices through various activities such as: individual discussions (informal and formal), coaching sessions, demonstration lessons with pre- and post- discussion/analysis, study groups, staff meetings, and professional development programs. Provides support and assistance to all classroom teachers in the full implementation of the district’s adopted math program through MAP score analysis/interpretation. Conducts demonstration lessons to ensure that all teachers have been trained to an advanced level of delivery and are using the instructional materials as designed . Provides on-site staff development to ensure that teachers are knowledgeable about program components and understand the instructional design of how the program meets the standards (alignment). Assists teachers in building an interactive classroom and assures that recommendations for improvement are implemented. Serves as a resource in identifying appropriate instructional strategies and interventions to improve student achievement for all students. Assists teacher in preparation pacing for instruction.
- Math Coach at TODAY'S FRESH START CHARTER SCHOOL
- Math Tutor at SELF EMPLOYED
- Reasearch Assistant at California State University Channel Islands, Camarillo
- Research Assistant at California State University Channel Islands, Camarillo
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.S - Mathematics