Math Instructor (full time) at Providence Christian Academy, Georgetown, KY. Teaching Math (Prealgebra, Algebra 1 and 2, Geometry, Pre-Calculus etc.) and Computer Science Technology Courses.
- Math Instructor at Providence Christian Academy
- Adjunct Math Instructor at Antonelli College
- Teaching Assistant at University of Kentucky
- College Math Tutor at the Mathematical Tutor Center at University of Kentucky
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Honored
- - Software Engineering
Kress, Texas. Duties involve teaching math (9-12) including Algebra 1, Algebra 2, geometry, pre-cal, calculus. Also, significantly contributed toward moving Kress from "needs improvement" to "met standard" in 2013 based on state test scores in 2012, implementing CSCOPE curriculum, member of Avatar committee as concerns K-16 vertical alignment through Region16 ESC, class sponsor, organizing UIL calculator applications team (9-12), and working with the elementary school to organize UIL calculator applications teams (4-6). Awards: 2017 Kress High School Teacher of the year. Adjunct instructor, Wayland Baptist University, Plainview, Texas. Duties included teaching intermediate algebra two evenings a week. Chairman and instructor, Math Department, Crane High School, Crane, Texas. Duties included coordinating curriculum with Region IV scope and sequence, math teacher mentor (certified through Region 18 ESC), research TAKS data to develop areas of emphasis, advisor to other members of the math department, in charge of math department budget. Member of Algebra 1 End of Course Committee for reviewing results of field test questions, Austin, Texas. Responsible for implementing CSCOPE curriculum. Extensive research as part of master's degree thesis concerning the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills exit level mathematics to develop goals and strategies for math instruction. Teaching experience includes teaching Algebra 1, geometry, Algebra 2, Algebra 2 Honors, pre-calculus honors, advanced placement calculus AB and BC. Most classes passed the state TAKS test with a minimum rate of 90%. Commended rates have ranged from 33% to 91%. Participation in advanced math program tripled in size within four years. Trained special education instructors and aides on using methods (especially graphing calculators) for reviewing for the TAKS test. Academic coach responsible for three UIL academic teams, including numbersense, mathematics, and calculator applications. Highlights include winning 13 district team titles in eight years, two regional team titles, and sending individual regional medalists to state level competition for eight years. Math instructor for Texas Pre-Engineering Program (TexPrep) at University of Texas of the Permian Basin, Odessa, Texas. Duties included developing and implementing problem-based math curriculum grades 7-10. This was an enrichment program. Seventh grade was taught Algebra 1, eighth grade was taught geometry with algebra emphasis, ninth grade was taught at the Algebra 2 level, and 10th grade was taught at the pre-calculus and calculus level. The unifying theme among all levels was slope as rate of change. Mathematics instructor at Westbrook High School, Westbrook, Texas. Duties included aligning curriculum with state standards. Teaching experience includes Math 7, Math 8, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, geometry, pre-calculus, and calculus. Member of Algebra 1 End of Course Committee to review questions, Austin, Texas. Highlights include teaching the first calculus class ever at Westbrook, coordinating math curriculum with the elementary school, selected as local Teacher of the Year for 1996, academic coach for three high school and three middle school mathematics teams. Students won six district team titles and individuals competed at state level. The middle school teams won four district team titles. Mathematics instructor at Greenwood High School, Greenwood, Texas. Assisted in establishing math honors program starting at sixth grade. Teaching experience included Math 6, Math 7, Algebra 1, geometry, and Algebra 2. Math instructor at Jefferson High School, El Paso, Texas Duties included teaching Fundamentals of Math 1 and 2, pre-algebra, and Algebra 2. Math instructor in Medina, ND, Tolley, ND and Border Central ISD at Calvin, ND
- Math instructor at Kress High School
- Mathematics Instructor at Kress Independent School District and others as listed on resume
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts degree in teaching and learning - curriculum
- Bachelor of Science degree in education - mathematics, and social studies
Throughout my career, as a receptionist for a large CPA firm, resort retail food & beverage server , engineer for a circuit board manufacturer & high school math instructor, each employment offered a different skill set, i.e. working with disgruntled customers & parents, astute attention to detail, always with a positive attitude & desire to achieve goals, working as a team for the success of the company.
- Math Instructor at Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Math instructor at Duval County Public Schools
- Receptionist/Draftsperson/Purchasing Agent at Florida Bonded Pools
- Production Engineer at Photogene Corporation
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Math Education 6 - 12
• Primary math instructor for multiple sections of pre-Algebra, Algebra I and Applied Mathematical Methods courses.
• Responsible for course administration, student testing and grading, and classroom discipline and management.
• Coordinated with the Dean of Faculty and Dean of Students on a weekly basis to promote student retention and ensure professional development of the students by instruction and personal example
• Operated the campus bookstore. Stocked the bookstore with required textbooks for every course, dispersed books to all campus students every quarter, and coordinated with Financial Aid to ensure students were in good financial standing.
- Math Instructor at Globe University
- Process Engineer at POET Plant Management
- Nuclear Physicist Instructor at Defense Nuclear Weapons School
- Assistant Professor at Aerospace Studies
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Network & Security Administration
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
- M.S. - Nuclear Engineering
Madison, FL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Create meaningful relationships between students and find creative methods to better instruct them.
• Create detailed records and data involving students' abilities and learning progress.
• Design an environment that inspires and provide students with a learning environment that allows them to excel.
• Effectively explain complicated problems and guidelines to groups of twenty or more individuals in order to enhance their ability to work at an independent level.
- Math Instructor at Madison County High School
- Academic Instructor at Core Civic
- Operation & Financial Manager at Tim Blanton Logging
- Work Study Student at Saint Leo University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor Degree in Applied Economics - Hospitality Management and General Business
I currently work as a math instructor, where I assist children in the grades K-12 to finish both their homework and their lesson plan for the day. I instruct and teach anything from addition and fractions to algebra and calculus.
- Math Instructor at Mathnasium
- Deli Associate at Frazier Farms
- Guest Services at Target
- Food & Beverage Associate at Fun Town Market Restaurant
4 months at this Job
- PreK – High level math instruction. - Utilize team teaching and Mathnasium strategies.
- Math Instructor at Mathnasium, The Math Learning Center
- Secondary Mathematics Teacher at Bethel High School
- Secondary Mathematics Teacher at Booker T. Washington High School
- Substitute teacher for Math analysis and Algebra II at FBA and MDR meetings for Special Education
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mathematics
• Intensified Algebra 1 Instructor
• Algebra 1 Instructor
• 8th Grade Mathematics Instructor
• 7th and 8th Grade Math Tutor
- Math Instructor at Cedar Hill Independent School District
- Algebra Instructor/Tutor at The Tutoring Center
- Algebra 1 / Algebra 1A / Algebra 1B Instructor at Highlands County Schools
- Assistant Varsity Football Coach at Wide Receiver
3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Human Services Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts - Science, Technology, and Society
in College Algebra or Applied Mathematics -Spalding University and Midway University (occasionally online class) *Dual Credit Classes: -Frankfort Christian Academy (For two years have taught one class) College Algebra in the Fall and Statistics in the Spring. *Developmental Math Instructor:
- Online Math Instructor at Gateway Community College
- full time developmental math instructor at Kentucky State University
5 years at this Job
- Masters in Education - Mathematics
All duties of an online adjunct math instructor.
- Adjunct Math Instructor at Bryant & Stratton College
- Classroom Teacher at Northwest Guilford High School
- Adjunct Math Teacher at Virginia University of Lynchburg
- Math Teacher at Middle/High School
10 months at this Job
- Ed.S. - Administration/Supervision
- M.Ed. - Mathematics
- B.S. - Liberal Studies