• Utilizing leading-edge quantitative technology to monitor environmental conditions.
• Applying mathematical principles to nearby fields for process-based problem solving.
- Mathematician at MathZone
- Advanced-Level Geology Traveler at Varsity Tutors
- Earth Science/Physics Instructor at College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors
- Planetarium Assistant/Digital Media Apprentice at Carnegie Science Center
2 months at this Job
- BS - Earth and Space Science
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Handling day to day customer interactions and questions, outsourcing Mechanic and heavy and securing profits of store, ensuring employees run jobs effectively, machinery knowledge. servicing customers quickly and in a satisfying manner. Entry level carpentry work. Eastern Harbor Service, Boston Harbor, MA - Laborer Handy and cautious with July 2017 - September 2017 power tools. Moving materials around jobsite, assisting in the construction of piers and tugboat operations.
- Mathematician at Stop and Shop
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Development and analysis of cryptographic protocols
- Mathematician at Avalon
- at Swap.online
8 months at this Job
- - All-Russian
• Team lead of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) for Geospatial Group. Plan and organize GS AI/ML community of interest (COI) group. Represent GS at Center AI/ML COI group. Team lead of Machine Intelligence (MI) objective of GSP.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) of multiple research projects at GSP to exploit and integrate ML to Persistent Infrared products. Experience working with ML/Deep Learning (DL) algorithms: ANN, SVM, R-NN, LSTM, CNN, etc with both Python and MATLAB programming languages.
• Provide assistant and advices for PIAs and Flight Chief in budget planning and prioritizing in multiple projects.
• Managing complex projects. Lead a team to complete successfully a fully automated Persistent Infrared (PIR) target detection and tracking algorithm running on C2S data. Increase tip-and cue for PIR intelligence more than 300 times. Enable discovery of more intelligence products.
• Worked of next phase MAVEN proposals and won the multi-million awards. Assist and provide technical advices to manage MAVEN project.
• SME of multiple R&D projects with state-of-the art algorithms to address the intel gaps include multi-INT fusion, automation, detection and tracking, ML characterization and classification, target anomaly detection and trending analysis.
• Represent GSP to work with internal and external customers. Briefed technical results to DV at NASIC and to intelligence community at NGA. Represent GSP as technical expert in collaboration with other agencies: AFRL, AFIT, NGA, Navy
• Mentor, assist and provide technical advice to new airmen at GSPR.
• Expert of state-of-the art tracking techniques including: Multiple Hypothesis Tracks (MHT), Markov Chain Monte-Carlos (MCMC) Particle filter, Random Finite Set (RFS) with Multi-Target Multi-Bernoulli (MeMBer) filter. Lead multiple teams and develop prototypes that successfully demonstrate the capability of tracking dim targets.
• Research of various innovative image and signal enhancement algorithms like image resolution enhancement, specialized filter for dim targets in dense cluttered scenes. Developed advanced algorithms to enhance intelligence products. Presented the results at NASIC technical meeting and recommended correction action to senior leadership.
• Represent GSP in the 3rd Offset Anticipatory Artificial Intelligence project (A2I) from GSI, an initial AI/ML collaboration effort between squadrons within GS.
• Lead developing of wideband SBIRS auto-detection and tracking. Fixed HEO Wideband (WB) auto-tracking for streamline process. Constructed prototype MATLAB GEO SCANNER (GSC) WB auto detection and tracking at 70% track detectable rate. Presented GSC WB auto-tracking at NASIC technical meeting. Assisted technical ad-hoc issue of HEO WB auto-tracking for SBIRS extraction team.
- Mathematician at National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), GSPR
- Engineer at National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), GSPE/DAPP
- Senior Research Scientist/Physicist III at BerrieHill Research Corporation
- Research Scientist at ATK Mission Research
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Physics
I am working on the creation of mathematical models
I am working on the creation of mathematical models
- Mathematician at Advanced science and applications
- Classroom Teacher, Grades 5-12 at UNESCO center
1 year at this Job
- - Bahia
- - mathematics and physics
- - mathematics and computer science
- - mathematics
- - teaching
- Doctorate - mathematics and education
Focus: Research/Testing of Next Generation Transportation Security Screening Systems
• Design evaluation strategies (Test Plans, Experimental Designs, Protocol) toward development and certification of security detection systems and technologies for screening of objects (bags, bottles, trace and bulk explosives, metals) and people at airports
• Applying Experimental Design (e.g., Clustered Matched-Pairs, Repeated Measures, Nested Design in an RBD, ANCOVA), Quality Control, and Multivariate Data Analysis methods
• Proposed and formulated Hypothesis Testing for Equivalence and Tolerance Interval strategies for Simulant Materials Validation
• Compose SAS Programs (incl. Macro programming) for Test Design (Sample Size, Error Bounds, Power) and Data Analysis (Graphics, Tables, Modeling, Inference)
• Establishing best practices for experimental design and statistical data analysis at TSL
• Internal consulting for managers, leads, and the chief engineer. Managed one other analyst.
- Mathematician at Transportation Security Lab
- Operations Research Analyst at Federal Aviation Administration
- Systems Analyst at Hi-Tec Systems
- Market Research Analyst/Statistical (SAS) Programmer at Verizon
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- MS - Operations Research
- MS - Statistics
- MS - Mathematics
- BS - Mathematics
◦ Designed slot machine games and the mathematical probability models behind them ◦ Maintained documentation on all games I designed ◦ Frequently met with upper management, including a Vice President and the President of the company, to discuss evolving game requirements
◦ Designed slot machine games and the mathematical probability models behind them
◦ Maintained documentation on all games I designed
◦ Frequently met with upper management, including a Vice President and the President of the company, to discuss evolving game requirements
- Mathematician at King Show Games
- Adjunct Instructor at University of Louisiana at Lafayette (UL)
4 years at this Job
- All But Dissertation - Mathematics
- Master of Science - Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
* Design and develop new game ideas in collaboration with management and other game designers * Build simulations which mimic game-play to track specific mathematical data in Python utilizing the Numpy library for performance when manipulating arrays of integers, via vectorization and masking, avoiding Python loops whenever possible * Creating statistical output from simulations utilizing Pandas Database and Excel, for easily shareable and readable views of requested game data * Utilizing Python's list comprehensions for performance gain when applicable to speed up simulation times * Creating slot-game executables around developed math with Pyinstaller for a quick run of how a game would feel and play before continuing development * Knowing ever-changing regulatory guidelines specific to jurisdiction so that new games are eligible for markets all around the world * Use of Microsoft Excel to create theoretical math models which outline all necessary information for a game * Use of Microsoft Word to create documentation for in-house records and jurisdictionally required records necessary for game development * Thorough play tests performed throughout all stages of game development to track, any current, or potential issues * Hold stand-up meetings with all branches of development to progress current state of project(s) * Create xml scripts that force specific occurrences within gameplay, to test all potential issues * Use of Jira to track all game issues which arise during development and testing * Use of tortoise SVN, Perforce, Alien Brain for file sharing and storage. * Use of Jira for ticket creation and tracking of current state of project(s)
- Game Developer / Mathematician at Aristocrat Technologies
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Mathematics - Computer Science
Developed specialized code to identify patterns and characterize features in large datas sets problems in unique and creative ways technical papers
• Formulated mathematical models that explained observed patterns and devised tests to verify hypotheses
• Designed and implemented algorithms for data preparation, analysis, and attack of encryption schemes
• Diagnosed indigenous cryptographic algorithms
• Performed software reverse engineering
• Applied statistics, probability, linear algebra, and abstract algebra to solve complex
• Presented technical briefings to audiences with varying levels of expertise and authored
• Served as a technical leader providing support to a cryptanalytic focus team
• Collaborated on formal and informal teams and mentored junior analysts
Developed specialized code to identify patterns and characterize features in large datas sets
problems in unique and creative ways
- Applied Research Mathematician / Cryptanalyst at US Department of Defense
- Statistician/Project Specialist at American Institutes for Research
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Applied and Computational Mathematics
- B.A. - Mathematics
10. TUTOR Resume
Assist students one on one with math or other classes as needed
- TUTOR at WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY GEAR UP
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General