• Currently supporting the Virginia Class Submarine Propulsor project as the Rotor production project lead managing all phases of production from cost to shipping.
• Provide direct support to Government and Contractor production facilities in the coordination of production, budgeting, and scheduling.
• Attends program review and performs onsite inspections regularly to monitor contractor performance as well as identifying potential risk and risk mitigation strategies.
• Conceptualize and develop statement of work document contractual actions utilizing technical requirements provided by the Propulsor team.
• Identify gaps and inconsistencies in the proposed processes by conducting detailed task analysis that will potentially allow team to save time and money implementing suggested actions.
• Utilized SharePoint to upload inspection reports, observe configuration control, and maintain an open line of communication with the vendors under contract.
- Mathematician at NSWCCD
- Contract Specialist at Navy Acquisition Development Program (NADP), NAVSEA
- Mathematics and STEM Instructor at Plymouth High School
- Intern at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center Department of Earth Science
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics and Computer Science
• Helped develop slot machines for a more enjoyable play experience for the player
• Extensive use of Excel and Java to simulate gameplay for optimal user experience
- Mathematician at Incredible Technologies
- Data Analyst Intern at InteQ
- Mathematics/Statistics TA and Instructor at Northern Illinois University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Applied Probability and Statistics
- Master of Science - General Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science - General Mathematics
Worked reliably for USAF Aircraft Inertial Navigational Equipment and MMIII Guidance Systems at Newark AFB. Then worked at Patrick AFB in Cocoa Beach Florida for the 45th Space Wing building launch displays for the Flught Control Officers for the Space Shuttle. Then back at Old Newark AFB working reliability for the USAF Metrology Program.
- Mathematician at USAF
- Mathematician for USAF at
35 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics/Economics
- Mathematician at S R Technologies
- Mathematician at
at this Job
- Master's - Applied Mathematics and Statistics
• Founder and manager of The Math Plug, LLC
• Uniquely serving as a "vinculum" between college students and excellent math grades
• Assists adult learners with online assignments for all levels of math courses
• Assists adult learners with online assignments for basic accounting, biology, and number theory courses
• Applied knowledge of Microsoft Excel and created online database to expedite problem solving
• Managed all marketing efforts including developing a prominent social media presence through the use of Snapchat and Instagram to obtain a following of over 1,000 people
• Demonstrated adaptability working for students of various skill levels
• Developed skills in presenting material in a clear and understandable fashion
• Initiated company growth by interviewing, hiring and developing a staff of 3 employees
• Established company merchandise line from conception to production
• Built and managed the company's website: www.themathplug.com
- FREELANCE MATHEMATICIAN at THE MATH PLUG
- PRIVATE TUTOR at SELF
- GIRL SCOUT VOLUNTEER at SELF
- SECONDARY EDUCATION TEACHER at SELF
7 years at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Technology Management
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Mathematics
Research support for the National Energy Technology Laboratory in predictive geosciences.
• Lead developer of an interdisciplinary team across multiple DOE laboratories for system level Integrated Assessment Model (IAM) for carbon sequestration. Duties include designing software architecture; organizing and running group meetings; implementing version control, agile development processes, and QA/QC procedures; developing testing practices; guiding development; and presenting progress to internal and external groups.
• Built reduced order components for system integrated assessment models, including using AI/neural network techniques, polynomial chaos expansion, lookup tables, other machine learning algorithms, and reduced physics simulations. Evaluated these components for accuracy and usefulness and interfaced these components to the system model.
• Mentored interns; worked with university professors, post-docs, and students; and collaborated with teams at other partnership labs.
• Primary developer of two software programs included in the R&D 100 award winning National Risk Assessment Partnership (NRAP) Phase I tool package. Both programs provide simple user interfaces for data analysis and visualization needs in carbon sequestration project evaluation.
• Assist experimentalists with data processing and data analysis needs. Projects include designing relational databases with data spreadsheet import tools and a web-based query interface with data visualization capabilities.
• Development team member for discrete fracture reservoir modeling package FracGen/NFFlow. Involved in all aspects of simulator development: mathematical model development and programming, user interface development, output visualizations, testing and debugging, and publication.
- Research Scientist/Mathematician at Battelle/AECOM/URS/EG&G
- Intern at Idaho National Laboratory
11 years at this Job
- Masters of Science - Science and Technology
- Bachelors of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
VEIT mathematics Infallible ID Provisional business process banking and healthcare will be converted to PayKamel Incorporated business process full patent and international patent and assigned to PayKamel Incorporated. 9/2017 VEIT Provisional business process banking and healthcare platform 2015 June 01, Patent Electronic Devices Having Superior Merchant-Banking Capabilities, MEMSIM provisional patent 62/169435. Using the platform Veit Calculator this is a developed chip/card for use in mobile phones specifically to implement and change retail and grocery processes (As a SIM chip on its own Banking frequency, not an application). Incorporates and implements interactive banking and is a US Govt. ID system and smart border, healthcare, and college platforms. The project includes various other aspects and is moving into the building prototype stage.
- Owner, mathematician, VEIT Mathematics at VEIT Incorporated
- ADJUNCT PROFESSOR at Community College of Allegheny County
- at ZCO Corporation
- Substitute Teacher at Psychology
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Start-up Owner
- Doctor of Philosophy in Health Care Ethics Ph.D. - Health Care Ethics Ph.D ABD
- Master of Arts in Psychology Awarded - Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology and Theology
- PhD. ABD - Psychology, medical ethics
• Conceptual design of products and services based on scientific publications;
• Design of computational frameworks to formulate and solve real-world problems adequately by combining ideas and techniques from different computational disciplines;
• Design and customization of computational models and algorithms from scratch and from academic code / scientific papers.
- Mathematician & Computer Scientist / Consultant at
- Principal AI Architect & Developer / Consultant at
- Software Developer VII at Compuware Corp., Technology Department
- Systems Architect at Central Transport International, Inc
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Text Mining and Analytics
- - Big Data and Social Physics
- - Data Mining
- - Mining Massive Datasets
- - Artificial Intelligence
- - Game Theory
- - Design and Analysis
- Master of Science - Mathematics
Project Deliverables Operations/Methods Language/Framework Root Cause Investigation Charts, tables Boruta Random Forest, Importance R Tables Product Failure Seasonality Scripts, reports, charts, statistical Time-series analysis. AutoCovariance, R, R Markdown models, Simple Moving Averages. Queueing Simulation Scripts, reports, charts, statistical M/M/INF Queue Simulation, Functional R, Shiny, Excel models Closures
- Applied Mathematician at Amgen
- Applied Mathematician at HRL Laboratories
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
UC BERKELEY Teaching Assistant - Calculus,IBM Mathematician , USDA Mathematical Statistician, JUSTICE DEPT Systems Analyst, UNITED HEALTH CARE Systems Analyst, JBM MEDICAL BILLING SOFTWARE Owner, LOS MEDANOS COMMUNITY COLLEGE Mathematics and Statistics Instructor,DIABLO VALLEY BASEBALL LEAGUE (Ages 14-17 Greater SF Bay Area) League President
Candidate has over 18 years of experience as a Sr. Programmer/Mathematician/Statistician/Analytics Specialist/College Instructor with the following deliverables: publication of geometry of ideal electron deflection systems (IBM), optimal transportation systems for timber transport, insect and disease assessment within national forests, watershed management and analysis of National Forest lands suitable for wilderness designation, equal employment consultation and unit supervision, SAS programs (USDA), automation of immigration and naturalization process (DOJ), maintenance of HIPAA compliant claims process, development of management attainment system and development of accounts payable system (United Health Care), accounts payable software and EDI for 100 plus medical offices (JBM Systems) which included mission statements, value propositions, critical success factors, statements of work, project management, ROI, HIPAA, Gap and Risk Analysis, Total Quality Management (TQM), process re-engineering, project plans, functional design meetings (RAD and JAD), HIPAA Transaction Sets and EDI and documenting requirements, use cases, change management system design/architecture, system and application development, QA, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), implementation and monitoring and coaching.
- Summary of work experience at UC BERKELEY Teaching Assistant - Calculus,IBM Mathematician , USDA Mathematical Statistician, JUSTICE DEPT Systems Analyst, UNITED HEALTH CARE Systems Analyst, JBM MEDICAL BILLING SOFTWARE Owner, LOS MEDANOS COMMUNITY COLLEGE Mathematics and Statistics Instructor,DIABLO VALLEY BASEBALL LEAGUE (Ages 14-17 Greater SF Bay Area) League President
at this Job
- UC Extension Course JAVA Grade A+ - JAVA
- MA - Mathematics plus 2