- Secondary Mathematics Teacher at Mathematics Teacher Shawsvile Middle School
- Grade Level Department Head Shawsville Middle School at Mathematics Teacher Shawsvile Middle School
- Curriculum Writer for MCPS at Mathematics Teacher Shawsvile Middle School
- Curriculum Reviewer at Textbook Review Committee for MCPS
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Curriculum and Instruction
- Master's - Curriculum and Instruction in Mathematics
- Bachelor's - Education
I am a 15 years experience Mathematics teacher
- Mathematics Teacher at School :Naim Frasheri
14 years, 6 months at this Job
I am a Mathematics Teacher at the high school currently teaching Algebra 2 and Geometry courses.
- Mathematics Teacher at WARREN HILLS REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- Math Tutor at Mathnasium - The Math Learning Center
32 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- BS - Mathematics Education
__Monarch High School - Mathematics Teacher __Westpine Middle School - Mathematics Teacher __Broward Virtual School - Curriculum Facilitator & Liaison for parents, school guidance and BVS teachers __BECON /part time - Videoconference Facilitator & Mathematics Teacher __North Area School of Choice - Mathematics Teacher / alternative program for dropout prevention at-risk students __Coconut Creek High School - Mathematics & Computer Applications Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher at Broward County School System
- Mathematics Instructor at Broward College
- Mathematics Teacher at New York City School System
- Mathematics Teacher at Ramapo County
29 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA Mathematics / BS Mathematics Education - Mathematics / Mathematics Education
• 7th grade mathematics teacher, that incorporates technology, workstations and project-based learning into the classroom.
- Mathematics Teacher at Evergreen Park District 124
- IPI coordinator at Monee Education Center
- Student Teaching at Dublin Scioto High School
- Geometry Head Teacher at Chicago Public Schools
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- License - PEL
- License - Secondary Education
- Master of Education
- Bachelors of Arts - Mathematics
Act as mathematics teacher teaching lower level math courses like Integrated Math 2 and Financial Algebra among others. Actively instruct students, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents and help students prepare for standardized testing. Help students prepare for graduation and college entry exams..
- Mathematics Teacher at Northfield High School
- Mathematics Teacher at STERLING HIGH SCHOOL
- Mathematics Teacher at Coal Ridge High School
- Advance Mathematics Teacher at Caribbean School Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Applied Mathematics
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Mathematics teacher and department chair, teaching Alegbra, Advanced Alegbra II, AP Calculus AB and BC.
- Mathematics Teacher at Waterford Union High School
26 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Math
Mathematics teacher for pre-algebra, algebra 1, and consumer mathematics.
• Planed, organized, and taught 175+ students in Algebra 1, Consumer Math, and Pre-Algebra.
• Wrote interactive lesson plans using PowerPoint and taught these lessons in Blackboard Collaborate 16 times per week for a total of 12+ hours.
• Coordinated with other teachers online and in person to plan and implement blended learning program (face-to-face learning) once a week.
• Taught students in a blended learning environment three hours per week.
• Met biweekly with principal and lead teacher to analyze data using Excel and SharePoint.
- Mathematics Teacher at Colorado Preparatory Academy
- Teacher Performance Assessment (edTPA) Portfolio Scorer at Burns Tutoring
- Owner; Mathematics and Chemistry Tutor at Burns Tutoring
- Mentor and Facilitator at Piedmont Unified School District
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master - Teaching
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
i am a mathematics teacher attended northern caribean university, rewarded a bachelors degree at this level
- Mathematics Teacher at school
- Teacher at high school
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- bacherlors degree BA - teacher education
- Bachelor's - mathematics
Annandale High School, Fairfax County Public Schools, Fairfax County, VA * Mathematics Teacher, Math Dept., August 2000 to August 20006
- Mathematics Teacher, ESOL Transitional Program at Professional Development in Secondary Education
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Division of Natural Sciences & Engineering at Southside High School
- Adjunct Lecturer at Dept. of Physical Science
- Instructor, Division of Electronics Engineering Technology at Greenville Technical College
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Ph.D. in Experimental Physics - Defense Nuclear Agency
- M.A. in Theoretical Physics - Theoretical Physics
- B.S. in Mathematics and Physics - Mathematics and Physics