1. Mayor Resume
Mayor of Town of Gore. Responsible for administration, staffing, budgeting, and community relations.
- Mayor at Town of Gore
- Chairman at East Central Oklahoma Gas Authority
- Chairman at Gore Public Works
- Director of Environmental Programs at Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Industrial management
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Management
- Associates of Science - Biology
- High School Diploma
2. Mayor Resume
Managed many employees, filing, grant applications, city council for three years prior to being mayor for 1 full term
- Mayor at City of ouzinkie
- Agriculture Technician at Spruce island farm
- Maintenance Supervisor at Native village of ouzinkie
- Stevedore at Evergreen timber
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
3. Mayor Resume
As Mayor of Lead Hill I am responsible for daily activity of city employees, city budget and laws. I stay in constant contact with my department heads as well as heading meetings up for the city council. I create laws that will benefit our city that are in the guidelines of the state of Arkansas. I also am responsible for making sure that I am educated on all new laws that come down from the legislation.
- Mayor at City of Lead Hill
- Station Manager at www.seethevision2918.com
- Agent at Modern Woodmen of America
- Server at Cracker Barrel
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - General
- - Media Production
Assist the Office of the Deputy Mayor of Economic Development with plans designed to attract and retain businesses in Indianapolis
- Mayor's Office Internship Program at Office of the Deputy Mayor of Economic Development
- Guardian ad litem at Kids' Voice of Indiana
- Intern/Project Manager at Bloom Project, Inc
at this Job
- Master's - Jurisprudence
- Certificate - Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor's - Organizational Communications
- Master's - Public Affairs
on Returning Citizen Affairs (Washington, DC)
MORCA Outreach and Service Specialist (Spetember 2018-Current)
• Strengthen partnerships between the District's returning citizen community, the Mayor's Office on Returning Citizen's Affairs (MORCA), and organizations serving the returning citizen community.
• Organize and participate in speaking engagements, panels, lectures to support MORCA's mission and goals.
• Identify areas of need in the District's returning citizen community and work with the Director to establish and maintain strategic relationships with community organizations.
• Organize and facilitate returning citizen stakeholder meetings with members of the community, Service Organizations, District agencies, and Federal agencies.
• Analyzes data to identify and recommend priorities to develop, direct, and organize work-plans.
• Coordinates services among District agencies to ensure timely responses to community concerns.
• Works together with other Community Affairs Agencies in the development of community engagement strategies.
- Executive Office of Mayor Muriel Bowser at The Mayor's Office
- AELSPORTS Regional Program Director at DeLoren Foundation
- Workforce Development Specialist at DC Department of Employment Services
- REA Lead Career Coach at STATE DLLR
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies - Urban Studies
6. Mayor Resume
Lead and administered the Cataño Municipal Government including public policies and governmental strategies. During the 8 years of public service, I established major social outreaches, economic, cultural and governmental projects and initiatives. Health Rehabilitated and inaugurated the Treatments and Diagnostics Center ("Centro de Diagnóstico y Tratamiento" (CDT)) for Cataño. Permanently established Breast Cancer Detection Clinics and Child Obesity Clinics, impacting yearly an average of 8,500 women and children of Cataño and neighboring cities.
- Mayor at CITY MAYOR, CATAÑO MUNICIPALITY
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Real Estate
- - sales
7. Mayor Resume
CAMPBELLSVILLE, KENTUCKY JANUARY 2011 - DECEMBER 2018 MAYOR OF THE CITY OF CAMPBELLSVILLE, KENTUCKY
Chief Executive Officer of the City. Managed operation of the water company, police and EMS, streets & parks, and all day-to-day affairs. Responsible for the well being of 120+ City employees
(managing/appointing all areas of human resources).
• Managed $24 Million annual taxpayer budget. Managed all City assets (land, vehicle, financial).
• Grew city water company production through wholesale transactions to neighboring communities. Negotiated a long-term agreement at a rate to completely cover the cost of capital investments for transmission lines and storage tanks. The agreement included treatment cost with a 10% margin of profit included in the rate as determined by the annual audit.
• Implemented a procurement process by letting contractors and suppliers compete for city business to achieve the highest quality at the lowest cost for developing projects.
• Oversaw numerous capital construction projects to improve water quality by replacing old decrepit water lines and water towers.
• Researched, planned and managed the organizational relocation of the rescue portion of Taylor County Rescue/EMS Services to Campbellsville Fire Department that set the stage for service improvements. These actions included a re-organization that lead to a decrease in costs by $200,000 annually, increased efficiencies, and improved patient care and services.
• Established a "Rainy Day" fund, in less than seven years, that now exceeds $1.5 million through methodical savings of income receipts.
• Established fundamental procurement practices, coached and mentored department heads in using basic purchase orders and bidding processes that resulted in immediate and improved fiscal conservation.
• Led search and hiring processes for crucial department head positions that included law enforcement, critical care emergencies, and fire and rescue situations.
• Educated the community through various means on how taxpayer money is used and what was being done to control spending while providing them the best service.
- Mayor at CITY OF CAMPBELLSVILLE
- MATERIAL MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR, SURGICAL SERVICES at TAYLOR REGIONAL HOSPITAL
- SHIFT PLANT MANAGER at LOUISVILLE BEDDING COMPANY
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Actively supported & campaigned for many Italian American Politicians including: 1982 - Present Governor Cuomo, Mayor Giuliani, Senator D'Amato, Attorney General Andrew Cuomo, Mayor Bloomberg
- Governor Cuomo, Mayor Giuliani, Senator D'Amato, Attorney General Andrew Cuomo at Mayor Bloomberg
- Announcer, director, and producer of various Italian at Italian Communication and Entertainment Network, Inc
- Family owned business, trainer of horses and drivers, and manager at Horse & Carriages of Central Park
- Secretary at Italian American Sports Day Committee
37 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Political Science
- - International Politics
Assist Mayor Clerical Duties
- Mayor's Assistant at City of Luxora
- Office Manager at Herb's Paint and Body
- Secretary at Rivercrest School District
- Material Handler at American Greetings
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
10. Mayor Resume
- Mayor at Town of Hedgesville
- AMAP/BHT at EastRidge Health Systems
- City Council Member at Hedgesville City Council
- Photograher at Lifetouch
at this Job
- CNA - Nursing
- diploma - general