1. Mayor Resume
Elected as Mayor to serve City with population of 2000. Oversee day to day operations, plan budget, prepare grants, conduct meetings, plan for emergencies involving utilities and weather related incidents. Prepare daily work assignments, direct staff and prepare evaluations.
- Mayor at City of Athens
- Pyro Technician at Central States Fireworks
- Correctional Officer/911 Dispatcher/ Armed Court Security Officer at Menard County Sheriff's Department
- Firefighter/First Responder at Athens Volunteer Fire Dept
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
2. Mayor Resume
Announced Officially a write in for the office of Mayor for the Town of Rainelle WV. I if elected will be in charge of our local police department. We're new policies and procedures we be implemented in the police department as well as a thorough look at the police department budget. Accounting for every dollar of how it's being used or misused. Also making it a strict precidure that all officer's while on duty must use a clock in clock out method that hasn't been implemented before.
- Mayor at Town of Rainelle
- Online Marketing Consultant at Self-employed/Freelance Photographer
- Self Employed Contractor at Diversified Collections and Security Services
- Site Supervisor at Nationwide Security and Investigations
2 months at this Job
- Some college - Criminal Justice
- General study
3. Mayor Resume
Member: League of Kansas Municipalities, Young Elected Officials, Rotary International appearances and supervised completion of $7 million water infrastructure project and $2 million municipal swimming pool, in addition to airport improvements. backgrounds and demographics and participated in action groups civic landscapes tasks and long-term projects while meeting deadlines
• As Mayor, oversaw bi-monthly council meetings, made public and media
• Listened to citizens' concerns from people across a wide spectrum of
• Collaborated with diverse interests across multiple fields in education and
• Adept at successfully managing large groups of people engaged in complex
Member: League of Kansas Municipalities, Young Elected Officials, Rotary International
appearances and supervised completion of $7 million water infrastructure
project and $2 million municipal swimming pool, in addition to airport
backgrounds and demographics and participated in action groups
tasks and long-term projects while meeting deadlines
- Mayor at City of Oberlin, Kansas
- Non-Profit Founder and CEO at Oberlin Summer Theater
- English Language Arts Teacher at Decatur Community Jr/Sr High School (USD 294)
- Reporter at The Oberlin Herald
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Teaching Certification - Post-Graduate Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Interpersonal Communication - Interpersonal Communication
4. Mayor Resume
-Secured multiple grants and funding for road paving projects, beautification programs, and a new playground and basketball courts. -Brought the town back from near bankruptcy and paid off nearly all past due accounts.
-Secured multiple grants and funding for road paving projects, beautification programs, and a new playground and basketball courts.
-Brought the town back from near bankruptcy and paid off nearly all past due accounts.
- Mayor at COUNCIL MEMBER AND MAYOR, TOWN OF PARRISH
- HOME MANAGER at HALL FAMILY
- at MANAGEMENT BURGER KING
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - Secondary Education
Communicate with department heads and citizens on behalf of the Mayor. Communicate with the Mayor regarding a variety of matters. Schedule meetings between the Mayor, employees and citizens as appropriate. Ensure policy and administrative decisions are communicated to affected departments. Analyze administrative procedures and provide recommendations to the mayor for changes where improvement could be made. Facilitate external follow-up communications with all department heads and city officials. Coordinate meetings for the Mayor with department heads, city, state, federal and county officials. Assist in organization and preparation of council materials, attend city council and work session meetings, prepare mayor's report. Manage special projects for the Mayor. Type letters, memos, forms, reports and meeting minutes. File, copy, fax documents and prepare meeting agendas. Open department mail, sort in order of importance and forward to the mayor. Respond to citizen complaints via phone, mail or in person. Direct citizens to the appropriate city departments for assistance. Represent the Mayor at public functions as needed. Perform other duties as required.
- Chief of Staff to Mayor (Executive Assistant to Mayor & Chief of Staff) at City of Selma - Office of the Mayor
- Executive Administrative Assistant/Program Coordinator - Edmundite Missions at Special Department
- Executive Assistant to Mayor at City of Selma
- Case Manager/Life Skills Coordinator/Financial Literacy Instructor at Dallas County Family Resource Center
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Paralegal
- BS - Criminal Justice
This is an appointed position that serves at the will of the Mayor and Represents the Mayor in an official capacity as required. Performs special functions or directs special projects at the request of the Mayor. Reviews ongoing management activities within major units and work closely with directors and managers in resolving problem and making decisions. Prepares clear, sound, accurate, an informative reports containing findings, conclusions, and recommnedations. Supervise and perform a variety of routine and complex administrative and organizational duties for the Mayor. The work involves considerable public contact requiring a high degree of judgment and problem solving. As a key member of the Mayor's Response Team, ensures that urgent citizen inquiries receive prompt attention from appropriate City staff. Provides administrative support to the Mayor. Answers questions and provides information to, the general public, outside businesses, community base organizations and agencies. Attends commission meetings, public hearings, community meetings, and other public meetings and events as requested by the Mayor.
- Special Assistant to Mayor at Mayor's Office, City of Newark
- Records Management Analyst at Newark Municipal Court, City of Newark
- PT - Assistant Director, Children Together Shelter at Newark Municipal Court, City of Newark
- Office Supervisor, Division of Inspections and Enforcements at Neighborhood Services, City of Newark
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Human Services - Human Services
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Business Administration
of Communications at City Hall, wrote and archived official press releases, city proclamations and run of show documents for press conferences, created spreadsheets and filed data, served as analyst of Mayor Sylvester Turner's social media accounts, redacted sensitive information from government documents under the Texas Public Information Act and corresponded with requestors (06/2018-08/2018)
- Interned under the Mayor's Chief Press Secretary and Director at Mayor's Office of Communications
- Babysitting at Scrapyard Sports Complex
2 months at this Job
- BA in Communications - Communications
• Drafted memos and public announcements, researched social programs of other cities, created presentations for the Mayor's use, and worked frequently with excel financial spreadsheets.
• Special projects include prepping documents for Mayor Benjamin to utilize in his role as President of the United States Conference of Mayors, as well as a city-wide weight loss campaign.
- Mayor's Fellow at City of Columbia, SC
- Assistant Tennis Pro at Oakland Tennis Center
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee Ambassador at Rollins College
- Peer Mentor at Rollins College
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and International Relations
- - International Politics and Spanish Postmodernism Art
9. Mayor Resume
• Conduct, attend, and participate in meetings with City Council.
• Conduct or direct investigations to resolve complaints of citizens.
• Appoint department heads/supervisors and delegate responsibilities to them.
• Analyze operations to evaluate performance to meet objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, improvement, or policy change.
- Mayor at City of Lytton
- Workforce Advisor at Iowa Workforce Development /North Central Correctional Facility /State of Iowa
- Sales Manager and Account Executive at New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- Accounting Manager at New Horizons Computer Learning Center
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
Phoenix, AZ) 07/2018-08/2018 Trinity (Steubenville, OH) 05/2018-07/2018
• Answers phone call- involving constituents concerns
• Log the constituents concerns on the case logs
• Review, reply, and resolve emailed constituents concerns
• Appoint constituents to the correct Districts
• Schedule meetings & appointments for the mayor and her staff
• Put out the daily newspapers and articles and staffs calendars
• Scan, file, and record daily mail
• File patient orders alphabetically & by doctors
• Register outside specimens
• Register patients for outpatient surgery
• Print surgery/ OP wristbands
• Register patients for x-rays, blood work, blood transfusions, MRI, ect.
• Register patients in the E.R. & doctors offices (trinity doctors)
• Verify patients insurance
• Give patients consent to treat and privacy practices during every visit
Phoenix, AZ) 07/2018-08/2018
Trinity (Steubenville, OH) 05/2018-07/2018
- Schedule meetings & appointments for the mayor and her staff at City of Phoenix- Mayor's Office
- Secretary Assistant at Bates Bros. Amusement Co
3 months at this Job
- Associates - Medical billing and coding