1. Mayor Resume
previous council member #3 then pro tem mayor to current active mayor of town over see all operations and employees
- Mayor at Town of Hatton
- Administrative Assistant at affordable windshields and more
- senior commercial dispatcher at Apollo Mechanical Contractors
- Maintenance Coordinator / service dispatcher/ warrenty clerk at dayco heating and air
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- None - General AA
- High school - general
2. Mayor Resume
City of Perkins, OK
• Elected Mayor of the City of Perkins 04/2016 to Present
- Mayor at City of Perkins, OK
- Loss Prevention Manager at Lowes
- City Commissioner at Perkins City Commission
- Acquisition Manager at Dell Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- MA - History
- BS - Economics and History
3. Mayor Resume
CAMPBELLSVILLE, KENTUCKY JANUARY 2011 - DECEMBER 2018
MAYOR OF THE CITY OF CAMPBELLSVILLE, KENTUCKY
Chief Executive Officer of the City. Managed operation of the water company, police and EMS, streets & parks, and all day-to-day affairs. Responsible for the well being of 120+ City employees
(managing/appointing all areas of human resources).
• Managed $24 Million annual taxpayer budget. Managed all City assets (land, vehicle, financial).
• Grew city water company production through wholesale transactions to neighboring communities. Negotiated a long-term agreement at a rate to completely cover the cost of capital investments for transmission lines and storage tanks. The agreement included treatment cost with a 10% margin of profit included in the rate as determined by the annual audit.
• Implemented a procurement process by letting contractors and suppliers compete for city business to achieve the highest quality at the lowest cost for developing projects.
• Oversaw numerous capital construction projects to improve water quality by replacing old decrepit water lines and water towers.
• Researched, planned and managed the organizational relocation of the rescue portion of Taylor County Rescue/EMS Services to Campbellsville Fire Department that set the stage for service improvements. These actions included a re-organization that lead to a decrease in costs by $200,000 annually, increased efficiencies, and improved patient care and services.
• Established a "Rainy Day" fund, in less than seven years, that now exceeds $1.5 million through methodical savings of income receipts.
• Established fundamental procurement practices, coached and mentored department heads in using basic purchase orders and bidding processes that resulted in immediate and improved fiscal conservation.
• Led search and hiring processes for crucial department head positions that included law enforcement, critical care emergencies, and fire and rescue situations.
• Educated the community through various means on how taxpayer money is used and what was being done to control spending while providing them the best service. 340 BEECHWOOD DRIVE CAMPBELLSVILLE, KENTUCKY 42718 [email protected] 270.403.7597
- Mayor at CITY OF CAMPBELLSVILLE
- MATERIAL MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR, SURGICAL SERVICES at TAYLOR REGIONAL HOSPITAL
- SHIFT PLANT MANAGER at LOUISVILLE BEDDING COMPANY
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER at FRUIT OF THE LOOM, INC
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
of Communications at City Hall, wrote and archived official press releases, city proclamations and run of show documents for press conferences, created spreadsheets and filed data, served as analyst of Mayor Sylvester Turner's social media accounts, redacted sensitive information from government documents under the Texas Public Information Act and corresponded with requestors (06/2018-08/2018)
- Interned under the Mayor's Chief Press Secretary and Director at Mayor's Office of Communications
- Babysitting at Scrapyard Sports Complex
2 months at this Job
- BA in Communications - Communications
Assist Mayor Clerical Duties
- Mayor's Assistant at City of Luxora
- Office Manager at Herb's Paint and Body
- Secretary at Rivercrest School District
- Material Handler at American Greetings
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
I contributed to a diverse multidiscipline team of change agents directed by NYC Mayor's Office of Criminal Justice working in collaboration with various government agencies, non profit organizations, local businesses, and NYCHA residents to make NYC one of the safest large cities in the world; by creating powerful results in the most violent NYC neighborhoods. I spearheaded engagement and implementation of tech solutions that increased knowledge sharing, accountability, and systems building to engage the largest land lord in North America (NYCHA).
• Supervise development and implementation of project management and data solutions providing three dimensional project reporting; issue routing, escalation, and presentations to appropriate stakeholders for timely resolution. Increased resident engagement by 100% leveraging social media, live tools, and analytics increasing real time collaboration between city agencies; NYPD, NYCHA, DOT, FDNY, DSNY, DYCD, DFTA, OCDV, and public in alignment with change theory principles.
• Collaborate closely with Mayor's Office of Criminal Justice and John Jay College of Criminal Justice to support and advance over 50 Neighborhood Safety project tasks and timelines ranging from physical security to quality of life & health problems. Initiated new feedback loops and solutions impacting project execution, data collection, research design and evaluation processes in alignment with enterprise change theory.
• Generate new community partnerships through facilitating monthly in person meetings, coordinated joint problem solving and collaboration with city agencies using crime prevention through environmental design strategies to develop a comprehensive plan to gain a solid understanding of concerns, interests, and preferences of clients to develop and implement systems and logistics to execute effective community projects.
• Built and developing 15 teams of residents, trained and supported intergenerational teams of NYC residents to address problems through a solutions-driven process resulting in creation of action plans to access $5ok allocated to the community to pilot resident-driven programs.
- Mayor's Action Plan for Neighborhood Safety Coordinator at Mayor's Office of Criminal Justice and John Jay College
- President & Founder, Won Body Movement at NYC Dept. of Education
- Project Manager at NYC Metropolitan Transportation Authority CPM
- Network Operations Center Manager, Societie Generale at
1 year at this Job
- A.A.S. - Electrical Engineering Technology
- Combat Training
• Received and addressed the issues and concerns of city residents
• Managed the Mayor’s schedule of events, meetings and conference calls
• Welcomed, directed, and assisted those scheduled to meet with the Mayor and other employees
• Maintained a record of information received from all calls and individuals who visited in person
• Composed proclamations, certificates, and other ceremonial documents on behalf of the Mayor
• Organized, filed and distributed to various departments necessary governmental paperwork
• Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements for the Mayor and staff members
• Purchased supplies for the office within the means of budgetary limits
• Created graphs and charts to visually compare and explain annual city budget variances
- Executive Assistant to the Mayor at City of Mount Vernon, Office of the Mayor
- Delivery Driver at Uber Eats
- Receptionist at
- Algebra Teacher at SAGA Innovations
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
Reported to the Chief Sustainability Officer to bridge the gap between the Mayor's Office and its community
engagement efforts to address climate change related risks to neighborhoods including water, air, energy, waste,
recycling, green buildings, and renewable energies.
• Led programs that support the Chicago Resilience Plan and associated Chicago Climate Change Charter
• Project managed infrastructure projects to mitigate risk in flood-prone Chicago communities. Trained 44 community residents, stormwater retrofitted 7 community gardens, supplied 180 emergency preparedness kits, and oversaw investments of $21K in green infrastructure projects
• Led the development of the City of Chicago Sustainability website that offers a one-stop-shop for City of Chicago resources and services. Project managed internal and external strategy and technical consultant teams to establish the site
• Worked as Mayor's Office liaison to foster partnerships with relevant City of Chicago departments and a dozen external community organizations focused on environmental and sustainability efforts
• Researched and developed the new facts and statistics page for the City of Chicago website
- AmeriCorps VISTA Member, Mayor's Office Environment and Sustainability Team at OFFICE OF THE MAYOR, CITY OF CHICAGO
- Researcher at UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, NATIONAL PARK SERVICE
- Canvasser at Fund for the Public Interest - Environment Minnesota
- Communications and Program Intern at DELTA INSTITUTE
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science, 2 Minors in Environmental Sustainability
- - Environmental Sustainability
- - Environmental Sustainability
9. Mayor Resume
* Serve as the official representative of the people I serve. * Responsible for bringing projects into the community that will positively affect the community, such as the 2 million dollar water projects of 2009 and 2016. * Responsible for providing constituent services. * Bring in sources of funding for the town's needs and other future endeavors. * Responsible for helping to create and establish resolutions and ordinances. * Help to create budgets that are realistic and manageable. * Preside over city council meetings to accomplish business goals for the community, as well as to attend various other town functions. * Supervise employees of the town. * Perform administrative duties for the community as needed.
- Mayor at TOWN OF RONDA
- Research Laboratory Technician IV at Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Section. on Hematology and Oncology
- Research Laboratory Technician IV at Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Section on Infectious Diseases
- Owner/Mortgage Broker at CYPRESS MORTGAGE CORPORATION
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- Post Baccalaureate Studies - Virology
- Bachelor of Science - Biological Sciences
- - Anthropology and Biology
Phoenix, AZ) 07/2018-08/2018
• Answers phone call- involving constituents concerns
• Log the constituents concerns on the case logs
• Review, reply, and resolve emailed constituents concerns
• Appoint constituents to the correct Districts
• Schedule meetings & appointments for the mayor and her staff
• Put out the daily newspapers and articles and staffs calendars
• Scan, file, and record daily mail Trinity (Steubenville, OH) 05/2018-07/2018
• File patient orders alphabetically & by doctors
• Register outside specimens
• Register patients for outpatient surgery
• Print surgery/ OP wristbands
• Register patients for x-rays, blood work, blood transfusions, MRI, ect.
• Register patients in the E.R. & doctors offices (trinity doctors)
• Verify patients insurance
• Give patients consent to treat and privacy practices during every visit
- Schedule meetings & appointments for the mayor and her staff at City of Phoenix- Mayor's Office
- Secretary Assistant at Bates Bros. Amusement Co
3 months at this Job
- Associates - Medical billing and coding