MDS Nurse is a continuing to learn job. There are so many things I continue to learn. Coding, billing, therapy billing. It is very challenging.
- MDS Nurse at Anson Healthcare
9 months at this Job
- Vocational Nursing
Currently the MDS nurse working into MDS Coordinator.
- MDS Nurse at McAuley Center
- Staff RN at Memorial Gables
- RN Program Nurse at RTC Industries, Inc.
- Registered Nurse, Phone Triage at Community Health and Wellness Partners
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Nursing Technology
Part-time MDS nurse. Completion of PPS and OBRA assessments. Creating, monitoring, updating care plans. Monitoring assessments for quality measures and case mix. Leading weekly care conferences. Updating 802 form.
- MDS Nurse at Jennings Center for Older Adults
- MDS Nurse at CommuniCare Health Services
- MDS Coordinator at O’Neill Healthcare
- MDS Coordinator at The Renaissance
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - Nursing
- High school
Care plan Coordinator Currently employed Fulltime working as MDS Nurse/Care plan Coordinator and facility liaison for scheduling of 72 hour meeting and coordinating outside agency meetings: Hospice and Palliative care, MD, NP. Responsible for case mix support under guidance of MDS Coordinator.
- MDS Nurse at University Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Unit manager of two floors at Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Liberty Hospice Nurse at Dr. Ted Clontz
- Charge Nurse at Wesley Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• MDS Nurse
- MDS Nurse/MDS Coordinator at Medilodge
- MDS/Clinical Reimbursement Specialist at Medilodge
- MDS Coordinator at Summerfield Health Care
6 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
- - Practical Nursing
- - Liberal Arts
I have been employed at the Manistee County Medical Care Facility for 29 years. I have held various positions over that time including floor nurse, treatment nurse, rehab nurse, and currently I am an MDS nurse/Care Plan Coordinator. I am a quick learner, quick worker, have good attention to detail . I am looking for a part time job to supplement my income. I am available on weeknights after 5 and weekends.
- LPN / MDS Nurse at Manistee County Medical Care Facility
- LPN at Manistee County Medical Care Facility
- CNA at Manistee Heights Care Center
20 years, 7 months at this Job
- LPN - Nursing
- West Shore Community College
When I first started with this company, over 3 years ago I was a cart nurse. My duties included passing out medication to 25-30 patients as well as overseeing their care. This included closely dealing with their doctors, caring out any new orders and carrying out any procedures they needed done. After a year of working as the cart nurse I was promoted to full time desk nurse manager. I oversaw all the paperwork and doctors orders for the 99 bed facility. I was then offered promotion to became the full time treatment nurse. I oversaw all the treatments in the facility. They ranged from things as small as skin tears to large pressure wounds that required wound vac therapy. After about 7 months of being the treatment nurse I was promoted again to MDS nurse. I work on all the assessments of our skilled patients and ensure they have the proper care plans in place.
- MDS Nurse at EvergreenHealth
- Stylist/Sales Associate at Michael Kors
- Assistant Manager at Riverwalk Cafe
- Substitute preschool teacher at ST. JOHNS LUTHERAN CHURCH
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college - Psychology
- High school - General
- MDS Coordinator at St Augustine Mannor
- RN at Brian Center of Durham
- Director of MDS at Saber Healthcare
- MDS Nurse at Cleveland Metro Elizabeth Severance Prentis Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation
Completing mds assessment in a timely manner
- MDS Nurse at Brandon Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
- Director of MDS at Signature healthcare of buckhead
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
10. MDS Nurse Resume
• Responsible for collecting federally mandated data assessments of patients and completing the Minimum Data Set per CMS guidelines for a Fast Pace, Short Stay 32 bed unit.
• Census to maintain 25 or over, if census is 25 or below, worked as Supervisor on the Assisted Living unit when there was a need.
• Communicate with DON/Health Care Teams to create individualized care planning and delivery of person centered care for current and incoming residents.
• Communicated with case managers for various managed care insurance companies to include BCBS, Aetna and others to ensure insurance companies with the awareness of patient care needs being met.
• Inform case management with the information needed to grant adequate amount of days of care for patient to return to and maintain a prior living safe environment.
• Review residents for significant changes on an on-going basis to insure proper care planning for guest.
• Promote an optimal level of wellness for each guest in the facility.
• Maintain compliance with all policies and procedures of the facility as well as State and Federal Regulations. 11/2014 - 12/2015 Assisted Living Supervisor
• Responsible to maintain a unit environment conducive to the physical, spiritual and emotional well being of residents and staff members.
• Delegate's tasks to co-workers utilizing good discretion and judgment.
• Assisted RNs, NPs and MDs with treatments, therapies and interventions to improve mobility, social/cognitive skills, respiratory functions and cardiovascular health.
• Followed rehabilitation and treatment plans to accelerate patient recovery; minimize pain, discomfort, infections and complications; and optimize patient outcomes.
• Educated patients and their families on the safe treatment of injuries, illnesses and conditions.
- MDS Nurse at Caretel Inns of Lakeland
- Certified Nursing Assistant at
- Certified Nursing Assistant at West Woods of Niles
- Certified Nursing Assistant at
2 years at this Job
- Certificate of Achievement in Practical Nursing