- MDS Nurse at Douglasville Nursing & Rehab
- Supervisor/Manager at Anderson Mill Health and Rehabilitation Center
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Lpn
Responsibilities Mds nurse , assessments, billing , coding, and sequencing. Medicare and OBRA implementing and imputing.
- MDS Nurse at Atrium
at this Job
Adon mds nurse
- MDS Nurse at Homestead of collinsville
- MDS Nurse at FCS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
MDS nurse for 150 bed nursing home.
- MDS Nurse at MS State Veterans Home
- LPN at St. Catherine's Village
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Ms State Veterans Nursing Home-Kosciusko
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Kosciusko Medical Clinic
8 months at this Job
- LPN certificate
MDS Nurse Coordinator for Russian units. Assisted with staff training during transition to computerized (ADL) documenting. Required translator for patient interviews. Laid off 10/2018.
- MDS Nurse Coordinator at Royal Rehabilitation & Nursing
- MDS Nurse Coordinator at The Bostonian Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Registered Nurse at South Shore Visiting Nurses Association
- Registered Nurse at Foster Health Systems
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
Nurse Manager for past 8 years functioning as Assistant Director of Nursing and MDS nurse. Responsibilities also include Wound Care Assessments, Quality Improvement projects and all Care planning for the facility. I am poficient in EHR and have experience with EPIC, CMS and Point Click Care systems. I have experience in Managed Medicare and Medicaid and Prior Authorizations.
- RN/ADON/MDS nurse at (Little Sisters of The Poor) Gardens of St. Francis.
- LPN Charge Nurse at Little Sisters of the Poor
- Medical Records Clerk at St. Charles Hospital
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
- - General Studies
I'm responsible to complets all of the MDS's in a 120 bed facility. I review all nursing and CNA documentation prior to completing any MDS. I interview all nursing staff prior to completion of MDS . I attend care plan conferences, update care plans as needed. I do submissions and scheduling in the absence of the MDS coordinator. I provide documentation to insurance companies weekly and as needed. I in-service new hires as well as every 6 months about correct coding.
- MDS Nurse at Pinehaven Nursing and Rehab
- LPN Private Duty Nurse at Cesar Ferreras
- LPN MDS Assistant at Livingston Hills Nursing Home
- LPN Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse /Acting UnitManager at River Valley Care Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Nursing
- Classes in mental health and psychology
Manage skilled admissions, scheduling, CAA's, Care plans, submissions. Represent MDS department in stand up meeting, discharge planning, utilization review, triple check, PPS and ICF meetings with therapy, care conferences. Worked as floor nurse PRN including ventilator unit
- MDS nurse at Eden Springs health care center
- at Eden Springs Health Care Center
- Restorative nurse at Eden Springs Health Care Center
- Floor nurse at Eden Springs Health Care Center
27 years, 4 months at this Job
Complete accurate MDS assessments & care plans. Initiating care plans. Participate in weekly care plan/ICDP meetings. UR meetings. Sigma Care.
- MDS Nurse at Daughters of Israel
- MDS Specialist at Care One at Livingston
- Various Registered Nurse at Daughters of Israel
- Case Manager/Lead Nurse/Public Health Nurse at Department of Health, City
1 year, 11 months at this Job
10. MDS Nurse Resume
Completion and management of MDS process in 141 bed Skilled Nursing Facility, completion of concurrent reviews for insurances, education of staff for documentation needs, management of PPS and Case Mix, scheduling of MDS’s, review and updating care plans.
- MDS Nurse at McNaughten Pointe
- Skilled Coordinator at Interim HealthCare
- Case Manager at McNaughten Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation
- MDS Coordinator at Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation of Pickerington/Pickerington Nursing and Rehabilitation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- LPN - Nursing