Job Title: Master Boat Mechanic Apprentice ~ SDCCD MESA ROBOTICS ORGANIZATION 2009
- Boat Mechanic Apprentice at STEVE HARRIS, LLC
- MRO member-Pacific Nautilus Autonomous Underwater Vehicle at Journal Published Paper
- Emperical Expirence at
- EXPERIENCE IN SALES/GROUP LEADERSHIP ROLES: at
1 month at this Job
- A.A - Communications
- Personal Trainer - Kinesiology
- Exercise Science Fitness Instruction - Kinesiology
- CPR/First Aid/AED/O2 - Life Saving
- 88Mike Transportation Specialist - Soldier/Transportation
- Tittle 22 Lifeguard - Lifeguard
- Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver - Scuba Diving
I'm a mechanic apprentice I help and learn from the mechanics changing brakes, oil changes, electrical system, etc. I also have duties of tire tech mounting and dismounting, rotating, and balancing tires all work I perform is on 18 wheelers.
- Mechanic Apprentice at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
- Wrecker Driver at Fred Robertson wrecker service
- Tire Technician at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
10 months at this Job
- High school - Basic, collision repair
- High school or equivalent
• Daily fuel and lube of variety of construction equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment breakdowns
• Order parts
• Daily monthly quarterly and yearly safety and dot inspections
• Metal fabrication shop and field settings
• Run equipment 03/2007 - 01/2018 Lube Technician/Mechanic Apprentice Granite Construction
- Lube Technician/Mechanic Apprentice at Granite Construction
10 years, 10 months at this Job
Puget Sound Naval Shipyard 1400 Farragut Ave Bremerton, WA 98314 United States 10/2014 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Pay Plan: WT Grade: 04 Marine Machinery Mechanic Apprentice (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: I am currently working on Prop and Aux on the Seawolf. Our work includes all components that deal with the propeller, RBP, and auxillary systems associated. Supervisor: Shantelle Clark (621-5353) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes Puget Sound Naval Shipyard 1400 Faragutt Ave Bremerton, WA 98314 United States
- Marine Machinery Mechanic Apprentice at WT Grade
- Marine Machinery Mechanic at WG Grade
- Maintance Helper at WG Grade
- Cashier and Stocker at Grocery Outlet
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - AA
As an elevator mechanic apprentice I perform repair work on elevators that are shut down or having problems with my senior mechanic. Attention to detail is a must and heavy lifting loading and unloading equipment. Making sure our customers are happy and satisfied with the work performed is a must and for me very satisfying.
- Elevator Mechanic Apprentice at BP Elevator Co.
- Salesman at PC Richard and Son
10 months at this Job
- Some college
- N/A - Liberal Arts
General mechanic Apprentice
- Maintenance Mechanic at Tyson Fresh Meats, Inc
- Appentice drywall at
- Apprentice at Total Backflow
- Apprentice at IWU
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Was being trained to be mechanic.
- Mechanic Apprentice at Georgia Truck & R.v. Performance Co.
- Laborer at Stewart Brothers
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
August 2015 to Present Duties: Grounds and maintenance, electrical work, heavy equipment operation, snow removal, acquired government approval for specific needs for moving military members, coordinated arrival time of moving crews across nation to military members residences, maintained tools, ordered parts, tool check in and out, comprehensive trailer mechanic, apprentice truck mechanic, regular welding and torch work.
- comprehensive trailer mechanic, apprentice truck mechanic at Carlyle Van Lines
- Cashier, customer service, stocked shelves unloaded trucks at Dollar Tree
- Usher at Goodrich Quality Theaters
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - History
Assist mechanic in repairs, installation and overhaul of M+R. Install gas regulators, security valves, relief valves, and strainers. Pipe up jobs to size. rebuild regulators.
- Mechanic Apprentice at National Grid Gas
- Food Service Specialist at NY NATIONAL GUARD
5 years, 3 months at this Job
1221 Avenue of the Americas 42nd Floor
NY, NY 10020- Elevator and Escalator Mechanic Apprentice
● Assemble, install, repair, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving sidewalks, and dumbwaiters, using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters.
● Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors.
● Adjust safety controls, counterweights, door mechanisms, and components such as valves, ratchets, seals, and brake linings.
● Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying conformance to standards.
● Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and signal and control systems, using test equipment.
● Attach guide shoes and rollers to minimize the lateral motion of cars as they travel through shafts.
● Participate in additional training to keep skills up to date.
● Maintain log books that detail all repairs and checks performed.
● Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications, such as stopping at floors for set amounts of time.
● Disassemble defective units, and repair or replace parts such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.
● Inspect wiring connections, control panel hookups, door installations, and alignments and clearances of cars and hoistways to ensure that equipment will operate properly.
● Read and interpret blueprints to determine the layout of system components, frameworks, and foundations, and to select installation equipment.
● Cut prefabricated sections of framework, rails, and other components to specified dimensions.
● Install outer doors and door frames at elevator entrances on each floor of a structure.
● Install electrical wires and controls by attaching conduit along shaft walls from floor to floor and pulling plastic-covered wires through the conduit.
● Connect car frames to counterweights, using steel cables.
● Assemble elevator cars, installing each car's platform, walls, and doors.
● Bolt or weld steel rails to the walls of shafts to guide elevators, working from scaffolding or platforms.
● Operate elevators to determine power demands, and test power consumption to detect overload factors.
● Assemble electrically powered stairs, steel frameworks, and tracks, and install associated motors and electrical wiring.
- Elevator and Escalator Mechanic Apprentice at SGL Elevator and Escalator Service Specialists
- Elevator Mechanic at Capitol Elevator Co.
- Elevator Mechanic Helper at Universal Elevator
- Correction Officer at Bertie County NC
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Dipoloma