Temp labor- mechanical assembler
- Mechanical Assembler at JLG Industries- aerotek
- Flame cutting, factory labor at Manitowoc
- CNC Operator at D.L Martin co.
- machinist at Loudon Industries
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am a mechanical assembler I build and repair Frac pumps,blenders, sand silos, sand Kings, drive overs , transporters. I've recent done electrical work learning how to wire cabins at the NOV HYDRA-RIG Forth worth location.
I am a mechanical assembler I build and repair Frac pumps,blenders, sand silos, sand Kings, drive overs , transporters.
I've recent done electrical work learning how to wire cabins at the NOV HYDRA-RIG Forth worth location.
- Mechanical Assembler at NOV Rolligon
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Some college - Nursing
- High school
Mechanical Assembler. Work in Coordinate Guide Sub Assembly department, building top beams, setting rails and racks, as well as complete and testing coordinate guide. Assist in Motion Unit on the Stone, setting rails and racks and create hose kits for specified chain assembly. Also perform Material Handling duties, pull, stock, and deliver parts.
- Mechanical Assembler at TRUMPF INC
- Mechanical Assembler at Aerotek
- Preventative Maintenance Technician at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Form Carpenter at Concrete Results
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Aviation Maintenance
Emerson, designs, and manufactures value-driven solutions for the global oil and gas industry
Pearland, TX Title: Mechanical Assembler
• Assembled all parts together to complete the orders ready for shipment.
• Conducted testing to ensure all level gauges and electronic transmitters are functioning correctly
- Mechanical Assembler at Emerson - ISE Magtech
- Data Entry at Bay Area House Calls
- Assembler at Louisiana Valve-Source
1 year at this Job
• Esterline Solder Certificate J-STD-001 and FAA repair station stamp.
• Solder Assembly, sub-solder and solder shield, hand solder wire, using solder iron, and microscope.
• Mechanical Assembler. Excellent using support hand tool such as screw drivers, pliers and tweezers.
• Ability to read and follow manufacturing blue print drawings, work instructions produces high quality products.
• Excellent using hand stamp and label machine to label product and marking PCB
• PCB Assembly: Pull part, auto picking play and hand solder.
- Mechanical Assembler at LEACH INTERNATIONAL
- Waiter at KIMTAR BBQ RESTAURANT
- Sale & Purchase Manager at AUTO STAR AUTO PARTS AND ELECTRICAL
- Manager at RAKSMEY RONG ROEUNG CO., LTD
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Economic and Finance
Oceanside, CA Manage and maintain a safe enviroment for all people that steps into that office Electro/Mechanical Assembler
- Electro/Mechanical Assembler at Supreme Security Svc
- at Phillips Health Care/ Respironics
- Security Management Specialist at Aris Auto Alliance
- Electro / Mechanical Technician at Greenlee a Textron Company
1 month at this Job
- - Electronics
- - technology
- - General
Mechanical Assembler Summary Looking forward to starting Mechanical assembler with Sound Metrics, been taking Mechatronic class at North Seattle Community College since Fall of 2017, want to use my creative skill in work place for company to achieve the goals.
- Mechanical Assembler at North Seattle Community College
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Mechatronics
- - Industrial Motor Control
• Mechanical assembler
• Assemble car wash equipment. Electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic equipment.
• Using a variety of power tools and lifts.
• Read blueprints.
• Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Mechanical Assembler at Sonny's Car Wash Factory
- Process Technician at Hamilton
- Production Associate at Tesla Motors
- Set-Up Technician/ Tooling at Waddington North America
1 month at this Job
- Computer Operations Technology - Computer Science
- Industrial Electronics - Electricity
• Assemble large mechanical structures using all types of tools
• Use detailed drawings to assemble the structures
• Use most all types of power and hand tools
• Wiring of electrical panels
- Mechanical Assembler at Streamline Automation Through Alabama Temporary and Technical Staffing
- Engineering Technician at Universal Lighting Technologies
- General Laborer at Innovative Accents
- Production Technician at Sanmina
10 months at this Job
- Associates in Electronic Instrumentation - Electronic Instrumentation
Westborough, MA March, 2019 - May, 2019 (Provides product development, manufacturing and aftermarket services to medical, energy, robotics and many other industries) Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Contractor Position Assemble and fabricate assemblies and finished products using written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations, using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings. Assemble electrical panels and boxes utilizing point-to-point wiring, according to wire run lists and diagrams in large electrical panels.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler at Columbia Technical
- Maintenance Technician / Supervisor at Flock Tex Inc
- Engineering Technician at MedRobotics Corporation
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment Technician at General Kitchen Services
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma