Saudi Electricity Company's Project PP13 consists of two (2) 3 x 1 combined cycle power plant blocks located near Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Each power block consists of three (3) GE 7001FA.05 Gas Turbine Generators (GTG), three (3) Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs), and one (1) GE D11 Steam Turbine Generator (STG).
Startup and operation engineer in Elkureimat II for Combined Cycle Power plant 750MW.
• Two Gas turbines (Siemens v94.3A)2*250MW
• Two Heat Recovery Steam Generators designed by Skoda Praha and CMI Companies.
• One Steam turbine of 250MW designed by Hitachi and controlled by MarkVI control system of General Electric.
- Mechanical Commissioning Engineer at SHANAHAN ENGINEERING
- Operation engineer for steam turbine at
- operation engineer for gas turbine at
- Startup and commissioning engineer at Bamag Company for Water Treatment
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FROM ALEXANDRIA UNIVERSITY
Responsibilities include: * Prepare commissioning plans, develop and oversee pre-functional testing, start-up testing and procedures in accordance with commissioning plan. * Responsible for preparation of progress reports, equipment checklist, commissioning logs, and final commissioning reports. * Prepare close out documentation for transition such as operation manuals, as-built drawings, and training programs. * Maintain accountability for project schedule and cost requirements. * Develop constructive and long-lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Mechanical Commissioning Engineer at Golden Empire Group UAE/Dubai
- ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER at HEERY INTERNATIONAL
- Foreman/Supervisor at Emirates CODE Contracting Company
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Lead mechanical commissioning engineer for CAI performing commissioning activities from design through turnover for critical facilities globally for all BAS, COMM and Mechanical systems. Responsibilities included chairing meetings, aiding the customer in making decisions on the construction process, preform testing on all mechanical and some electrical equipment, aid in turnover of building from GC to customer.
- LEAD MECHANICAL COMMISSIONING ENGINEER at COMMISSIONING AGENTS INC
- COMMISSIONING ENGINEER at
- SERVICE MANAGER at
- SERVICE TECHNICIAN at INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION INC
7 months at this Job
- Mechanical Commissioning Engineer at SNC-Lavalin
- Commissioning Engineer at
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Power engineering and technology
• Responsible for pipeline mechanical and compressor station commissioning. LOTO
• Wrote Daily reports of activity and planned upcoming commissioning activities
• Walkdown and punch list items for completion, created ongoing punch lists
• Verified equipment installation per design and mechanical checkout.
- QA/QC Mechanical Commissioning Coordinator at TransCanada Pipeline, West Virginia
- Startup Shift Supervisor Control Operations, Combined Cycle at
- Startup Mechanical Coordinator, Ammonia-Urea at
- Client Representative Mechanical Technical Field Advisor at
5 months at this Job
Lead Mechanical/Piping Engineer. Manages the discipline to meet EDS phase deliverables such as major equipment (pumps, heat exchangers, reboilers, columns and vessels), sizing and selection for the new design condition requirements in a brownfield facility. Reviews and supports issuance of Material Requisition including Data Sheets, Equipment List, Line List, Material Selections (MSDs), and Stress Analysis of all large bore and critical piping. Support other disciplines deliverables such as P&IDs and PFDs. Ensure project is within budget and on time. Provides input to Total Installed Cost (TIC) and for detailed design engineering services estimate.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at WorleyParsons
- Lead Mechanical Engineer at WorleyParsons
- Senior Project Engineer at Rally Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Discipline Lead at WorleyParsons
9 months at this Job
- ASME - partnership
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering - Suncor Energy MOC
7. Hydropower Engineer / Senior Mechanical Engineer + Manager of Business Development for Pacific Northwest Resume
Providing engineering design support for client plant retrofits and capital projects. Clients include Pacific Gas & Electric (hydro turbine fleet) and Duke Energy. Duties include developing engineering drawings, calculations, specifications, and reports to support equipment installations. Developing new business relationships with Pacific Northwest based clients to support opening of new office in that region.
- Hydropower Engineer / Senior Mechanical Engineer + Manager of Business Development for Pacific Northwest at Mesa Associates, Inc.
- Commissioning Manager at Black & Veatch Corporation
- Lead Mechanical Engineer / Deputy Commissioning Manager at Black & Veatch Corporation
- Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer / Assistant Commissioning Manager at Black & Veatch Corporation
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Mechanical Engineering (GPA: 3.94 / 4.00)
Location: Hackberry, Lake Charles, LA 70645
• Reports to the Deputy Commissioning Manager and interface with the Deputy Commissioning and Start-up/ Operations Lead.
• Coordination of activities with the Operations & Mechanical Superintendents for the Commissioning Team.
• Coordination of all activities for the process train, utilities, and offsite areas until handover in accordance with the requirements of the overall QA/QC plan.
• Liaison with the Commissioning & Maintenance groups through the Project team to assure smooth handover of the facilities
• Ensuring that safety aspects of work in their areas of responsibilities are followed in accordance with the overall Project HSE Plan.
• Ensuring that process licensors & other supplier specialist required for specific tasks are available on schedule and perform tasks related to their packages in accordance with the schedule requirements.
• Participate and involved Hazop & Model review.
• Controlling & overseeing cleaning, operational testing, & preparation of all equipment & systems required for construction completion.
• Periodically check that preservation & storage activities are adequate for equipment & bulks.
• Conduct daily alignment meetings with direct reports for planned activities.
• Execution of the pre-commissioning & commissioning activities in the process trains, utilities, and offsite areas.
• Issue daily progress reports for progress of work for their areas responsibility.
- Constructions & Commissioning Superintendent at Cameron LNG
- Rotating Equipment Coordinator at Shell
- Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer at FLUOR Corporation Inc. Sugarland, TX
- ENG-FAC-System Completion Specialist / SIMOP Coordinator at ExxonMobil Development Co
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Overseen plant from control room till owners operators received their training. Ran in closed cooling water system demin system,gas turbines generator air tests. Assisted with LOTO
- Mechanical Operations Supervisor at GEMMA POWER
- Mechanical Startup Engineer at Texas Bechtel
- Shift Supervisor-Mechanical Start Up Engineer at Bechtel
- Operation Shift Supervisor/Tagging Authority at Bechtel
2 months at this Job
- license - General
- License - 1B Red Seal
Develop Autonomous and Preventive Maintenance Plans and Procedures. Interact daily with operators and maintenance technicians to develop tactical solutions for downtime reduction. Improve reliability and up-time by assisting operators troubleshoot faults, develop improvements to equipment, simplify maintenance procedures, and reduce potential for equipment downtime by improving maintenance technician training (Single Point Lesson, improved procedures, PM Audit, etc). Develop relationships with vendors to reduce costs and improve sourcing of MRO spares and consumables rather than direct purchase from OEM. Reverse engineer machine components with local fabricators and machine shops. Conduct root cause analysis on failed parts to determine failure modes and work to engineer improvements in materials and maintenance processes for mitigation of future failures. Using CMMS data, conduct Pareto analysis of part usage to determine mean time between failure. Work with OEM vendors to improve operator control software to prevent machine failure and damage. Conduct new equipment testing and validation. Develop manpower and material cost estimates for annual maintenance plans. Develop lockout/tagout plans for new equipment.
- Maintenance Manager, Engineering/Reliability at Luxottica Optical Manufacturing N.A
- Maintenance Manager at Sherwin Williams, Inc
- Maintenance Supervisor at Whitewave Foods, Inc
- Contractor at T-Solutions, Inc
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - MARINE ENGINEERING
- None - Chemistry