Working on the position of Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer at S2D Microwave Inc
- Quality Engineer at CNB Machinings
- Mechanical Engineering Intern at Karam Industries
- Mechanical Engineer Intern at HMT LIMITED Pinjore
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical - Engineering
Worked as a mechanical design engineer in the M-CAD department. Key responsibilities included designing and manufacturing projects for L&T - India.
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Apollo Microsystems Ltd
- Mechanical Design Intern at Apollo Microsystems Ltd
- R&D Intern at RCI, DRDO
3 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering in Systems Engineering - Systems Engineering
- - Mechatronics Engineering
Mechanical design engineer for large-scale industry-leading food processing equipment.
- Mechanical Design Engineer at ROSS INDUSTRIES
- Sr. Mechanical Designer at AXON Pressure Products
- Mechanical/Subsea Systems Designer at SUBSEA7
- Mechanical Drafter/Designer at OD Hopkins & Associates
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Manufacturing Engineering
- Associate - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Criminal Psychology
Houston, Texas (July 2018 - December 2018)
Contracted through Randstad Engineering
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
• Provided mechanical project engineering oversight of design firms on the detail design of gas compressor stations, gas facilities and pipelines for the Gulf Coast Express Pipeline System.
• Work included the review and issuance of the IFB/IFC Project Design Drawing Packages and material and equipment requisitions.
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer at Kinder Morgan
- Senior Mechanical Project Engineer at Spectra Energy/Enbridge
- Lead Mechanical Project Engineer at BTEC Turbines LP
- Senior Mechanical Project Engineer at NRG Energy
5 months at this Job
- B. A. - Physics/Math
- B. S. - Mechanical Engineering
- - PSE Management Training
Aerojet Rocketdyne Gainesville, VA
Mechanical Design Engineer June 2012 - present
• Spearheaded the design, procuring, assembly, testing, and disassembly of rocket motor test stands.
• Design and develop new rocket motors by performing trade studies to determine the proper balance between utilizing existing best practices while implementing new technologies. o Perform component design calculations o Model components and assemblies in Siemens NX o Draft drawings in Siemens NX o Manage drawing trees and guide release of drawings
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Aerojet Rocketdyne
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Design Engineer on the HoloLens team.
● Worked within a cross-disciplinary team to support test and assembly fixtures.
● Involved in all stages of design, from rapid prototyping to design for high volume manufacturing.
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Microsoft
- Systems Installation Engineer at Panasonic Avionics
- Mechanical Engineer at Intel Corporation
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Primary responsibilities included capital mechanical design, project management, manufacturing equipment upgrades, and engineering support for skilled trades and line operators
• Project Flatliner - Project Manager, Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
• Led an investigation to identify issues on a manufacturing line using thermal analysis and modeling, then designed, implemented, and validated a fully integrated solution with the help of a team of engineers and skilled trades associates intended to increase capacity and stability of a product growing from $5 million to $40 million in sales
• Served as the project manager to organize regular meetings, compile all information related to the project, and manage team efforts to incorporate the design into the existing line and controls
• Designed an active cooling system by leveraging the results of a custom prototype, taking special care to minimize risk to all existing commercial products which utilize the machine
• Received a special commendation in recognition of the work and leadership demonstrated on this project
• Project GT2D Upgrade - Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
• Organized the mechanical design in the upgrade of nearly twenty obsolete motors and gearboxes on a manufacturing line intended to sustain commercial capacity for numerous products over the next 5-10 years
• Leveraged external partners to determine how best to integrate the upgrades to the existing machine, while redesigning problematic assemblies to facilitate easier maintenance of the machine
• Project NatC Overhaul - Project Manager, Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
• Managed the mechanical design for an equipment upgrade of a critical and IP-sensitive function, requiring heightened focus on reducing downtime and minimizing risk to product quality
• Coordinated the project validation including pre- and post-calibration checks, equipment factory acceptance testing, critical parameter validation, and functional verification during installation
• Project H1A Trim Scrap - Project Manager, Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
• Coordinated an investigative effort to diagnose and address clogging issues with a pneumatic scrap removal and collection system, leading to the elimination of reoccurring machine shutdowns
• Applied brainstorming tools at the start of the project to gather and refine possible solutions to direct the team's efforts
- Mechanical Design Engineer at W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc
- Design Engineering Intern at
- Engineering and Manufacturing Assistant at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Waukesha, WI November 2018 to March 2019
A manufacturer of high resolution (MRI) Magnetic Resonance Imaging equipment for the Healthcare Industry.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Develop new MR hardware and components. Update existing hardware components and drawings.
• New product development by using the PTC CREO 4.0 design package and PDM Lifecycle program named MyWorkshop.
• Manage projects through the use of a program named "Agile" which includes real time activities such as "Scrum" meetings and 2 week "Sprint" planning.
- Mechanical Design Engineer at GE Healthcare
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Nordco Inc
- Mechanical Designer at Zoomlion North America Research and Development Center
- Mechanical Designer at Husco International
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Electrical and Mechanical
Aerospace company developing and producing cargo and aerial delivery systems for cargo planes March 2017 - Present
Mechanical Design Engineer
• Design primarily aluminum and steel aerospace components and assemblies to fulfill customer requirements as well as design to cost and manufacturability for machining, stress, and ease of assembly (DTC, DFM, and DFA)
• Architect top-level cargo handling systems as large assembly CAD models in Solidworks for submittal in a technical proposal to potential customers for RFI, RFP, and BAFO inquiries
• Draft engineering drawings for parts and assemblies using ASME Y14.5 and GD&T for prototype, test, and production
• Responsible engineer and design lead for Kawasaki C-2’s static line stowage subsystem for paratroopers
• Write and check test procedures as well as perform and oversee as test engineer the RTCA DO-160 tests for vibration, temperature variation, sand and dust, and fluids susceptibly as well as dynamic and static load tests for the Airbus A400M’s newest generation electromechanical “x-lock” through developmental PDR, CDR, and Qualification Testing
• Conduct stress analyses and tolerance stack-ups of parts and assemblies using SolidWorks Simulation and hand calcs
- Mechanical Design Engineer at US Cargo Systems
- Associate Design Engineer in Structures at Firefly Space Systems
- Biomedical Engineering Intern at Percussionaire Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering - Biomechanics/Biomaterials
• Serve as lead mechanical design engineer for military programs of record for the Army, Air Force, and Marines program offices. ◦ Responsible for the creation and configuration management of tactical lightweight satellite communication terminal designs for rapid first-entry operating units. ◦ Create Technical Drawing Packages (TDP) based on Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) designs and drawings to meet government drawing standards. ◦ Regularly communicate with the customers to ensure designs meet program requirements and that issues are communicated and resolved in a timely manner. ◦ Support testing of top-level system and sub-systems to ensure designs pass required program specifications and provide guidance for troubleshooting issues that arise during testing. ◦ Assist with creation of manufacturing Bills of Materials (BOM) to ensure that inputs for the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system correctly track the correct components from the COTS design to the delivered military systems.
• Provide engineering support for sustainment of proprietary company designs for use in military and non-military fielded systems including lifecycle design updates and dispositioning quality issues into new/updated designs.
• Assist with designs of prototype systems including stress/strain analysis and the design and creation of prototype parts using 3D ABS printers, desktop Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine, and manual mill operations.
- Mechanical Design Engineer at GATR Technologies
- Mechanical Integration and Test Engineer at Orbital ATK
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Northrop Grumman
- Metal Fabricator at Metal Inert Gas
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical - Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering