Mechanical Designer specializing in Flight Instrument Panel/Displays for flight simulators. Design and Procure parts needed to complete design. Perform receiving inspection for designed and purchased parts. Proficient in AutoCad, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks and Agile. Design various flight deck control panels/bezels. Electrical component packaging and structuring. Provide part, fasteners, knobs, toggle switch, and LCD research. Review and execute customer specifications for designing project. Survey and inspect commercial and military air craft. Research materials and finishes for compliance with Military Standards and National Aerospace Standards. Generate part detail layouts, assembly layouts, sales drawings, complying with ASME Y14.5M-1994, ISO, and GD&T Standards. LCD resizing knowledge and ability.
- Mechanical Designer at SGB Enterprises, Inc
- Mechanical Drafter at Symbolic Displays, Inc
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Design, and General Education
- High School Diploma
Mechanical Designer for secondary automated packaging equipment. Design and Draft all parts along with BOM and assembly drawings. We use Made to Manage, Start Parts, and DBWorks with solidworks. Im passionate about the designing of automated manufacturing equipment.
- Mechanical Designer at MGS Machine Corporation
- Sr. Production and Design Technician at Vascular solutions, Inc
- Senior Production and Design Technician at EV3, Inc
- Senior R&D Technician at Medical C.V.
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Automation and Machinery design for Automotive Industry Mechanical Designer Designed overhead conveyors, power and free conveyors, gravity conveyors and mechanisms, associated equipment and special purpose machinery. Created 3D models, BOMs and drawings using Solidworks and Autocad.
- Mechanical Designer at Ultimation Industries LLC (ultimation.net)
- Mechanical Designer at Gammerler AG (gammtech.com)
- Mechanical Designer at Gammerler US Corp.
- Mechanical Designer at ISA Technologies
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
As a Mechanical Designer, I am responsible for creating, revising, storing, and distributing 3-Dimensional models and shop drawings of U.L. 142 and 2085 compliant fuel storage tanks, OSHA compliant platforms, and lifting skids in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. This includes, but is not limited to, converting and updating previous drawings from AutoCAD, communicating with project managers, mechanical engineers, shop personnel, fellow designers, and 3rd party vendors in order to generate in-depth 3D model and shop drawings for unique, custom-designed fuel storage tanks. These models and drawings are primarily designed in Inventor 2019 and stored in AutoDesk Vault, with some aspects of the design being handled in AutoCAD 2019. Within the first year of my employment, I have accomplished the following highlights: ◊ Created and modeled an entire library of 3rd party vendor parts. ◊ Created walk-through guides for U.L. 142 and 2085 fuel storage tanks, OSHA compliant platforms, and lifting skids (with all guides being pursuant to ACS Design and Manufacturing Standards). ◊ Created and managed multiple libraries within the Vault that other designers use on a daily basis. ◊ Created and managed drawing templates for all designers in the Mechanical Design Department. ◊ Managed development of 3-Dimensional platform drafting and design, which included establishing standardized assembly/part structuring and training of fellow designers. ◊ Operating as SME for Inventor Professional and AutoDesk Vault. ◊ Played a major role in the migration from 2018 AutoDesk products (Inventor Professional, Vault, AutoCAD) to 2019 AutoDesk products.
- Mechanical Designer at ACS Manufacturing, Inc
- Drafting Technician at Watco Tanks Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Mechanical/Electrical Drafting And Design
Los Angeles, CA
MIC specializes in the design engineering and manufacturing of automation systems retrofitted on conventional screw machines, such as Davenports, since 1983.
Mechanical Designer / CAD operator April 2014 - January 2016
• Created, modified and revised assembly drawings, including bills of materials and detail drawing, for fastener machines used in aerospace industry.
• Generate 3D model of parts as well as full assembly for various project components.
- Mechanical Designer / CAD operator at Marroquin Industries Corp. (MIC) / Davenport West
- executive at 9to5 Seating
- Mechanical Design Engineer at US Hybrid
- Design Engineer at Thermal Engineering International, Inc
36 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Design and Manufacturing area
LOCKHEED MARTIN Marietta, GA. Mechanical Designer (March 2018-December 2018) SOLID WORKS 2018 & AutoCAD 2018 Responsible: for Generating 2D & 3D modeled parts assemblies & drawings for TDU systems/equipment for cabinets, using CAD software & applying military specifications.Also prepared Bill of Material and cut sheets for Material and treatments.
- Electro Mechanical Designer at Lockheed Martin
- Senior Electrical Designer at DRS NAVAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Electro/Mechanical Designer IV at TOSHIBA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- Electro/Mechanical Designer Solid Works Release at Pro-terra
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Electro/Mechanical Design
Provide engineering design support and manufacturability problem resolution for the in-house assembly and testing groups, and or outside vendors, preforming fabrication and start-up testing of nuclear fuel process and storage equipment. Review engineering documents, such as manufacturing, assembly, equipment layout and purchasing specifications prepared by designers for accuracy and fit, form and function. Update designs per changes to the process & instrumentation (P&ID) documents, electrical schematics, any project specification changes and updates to vendor supplied equipment. ACCOMPLISHMENTS Was promoted from mechanical designer to mechanical engineer within two years of coming back to project. Implemented remodeled gamma x-ray design and 3-axis sampling robot in laboratory process glovebox unit and amended engineering drawing documents per updates so unit could be sent out for procurement. Worked directly with subcontract technical representative to resolve open fabrication issues on the nuclear material 3013 can storage unit so the equipment could be ready to ship to project sight. Earned SolidWorks Professional Certifications for Mechanical Design, Drawing Tools, Sheet Metal, Weldments.
- Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Designer at Orano Federal Services
- Design Engineer at Intermech, Inc.
- Technical Responsible Engineer / Subcontract Responsible Engineer, Mechanical Design Group - Lead Design Engineer – Mechanical, Lead Unit Designer and Mechanical Designer at SHAW INC.
- Lead CAD Designer at Allied Air Enterprises
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Engineering Graphics
small woodworking business consisting of cabinet making and small furniture items for the home. I currently sell on Etsy and to some specialty shops. June 1995 to October 2017. Panduit Corporation, Tinley park Illinois. Position: Senior level mechanical designer. CAD software: Siemens Unigraphics version 10. Responsibilities include the designing of various sheet metal parts, weldments and mechanical assemblies along with plastic part design used in the computer network infrastructure industry. Extensive experience in prototyping products and bringing a product to market from prototype to production.
- Senior level mechanical designer at Self employed
- Lighting fixture designer at Cooper Lighting
22 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates degree in Building - construction
Mechanical Designer/Engineer developing hydraulic and pnuematic fixtures for 41 CNC machining centers and lathes. Responsible for quoting, equipment selection, fixtures, tooling, and gauges on all projects assigned.
• Designed, assembled, and programmed the following equipment using Koyo PLCs: o Timing Mark Drilling Machine for Hitachi Timing Sprocket. Integrated a Cognex Camera to ensure parts were drilled correctly. o Poka Yoke fixture integrated into the CNC machine to eliminate loading incorrectly machined parts. o Coining and Pin Stamp Marking Machine for Parker Endblocks.
• Successfully designed all work-holding fixtures using Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks and Autocad for PPAP submissions on ZF Industries - differential housings, covers, levers, and steering knuckles. Cummins Turbo
- Mechanical Designer / Design Engineer at Bellwright Industries, Inc
28 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Leadership and Performance Management Training Course
Duluth, GA) Preeminent developer of innovative solutions and expertise to the US Government and industry partners in satellite terminals to secure communications to master earth stations for teleports. Sr. Mechanical Designer, Contractor (06/2018 to Present) Accountable for the design of 3D CAD models, assemblies and fabrication drawings adhering to ASME Y14.5/ASME Y14.100 standards. These protocols yielded prototypes and fabricated parts for deliverables. * Create detailed 3D models and assemblies adhering to design intent. * Extensive use of SolidWorks EPDM for document and CAD model version control, storage and retrieval. * Build assemblies, subassemblies and weldments with corresponding BOM's/cut list. * Create detailed fabrication drawings utilizing GD&T for parts, assemblies and weldments. * Provide guidance through the creation and assembly process if design criteria change midway during production to facilitate completion of the project. * Utilize prior design and fabrication knowledge to procure and implement purchased parts from vendors to facilitate design completion.
- Sr. Mechanical Designer, Contractor at DATA PATH
- Mechanical Engineer / Special Effects Designer at PINEWOOD STUDIOS ATLANTA
- Product Development Engineer at GLS DESIGN GROUP,LLC
- Sr. Mechanical Designer, Contractor at GEORGIA TECH RESEARCH INSTITUTE
7 months at this Job
- AS - Engineering Technology