Mechanical drafter working under Senior Mechanical Designer / Engineer and picking up red lines and isometric piping risers
- Mechanical Drafter at Nexus Solutions
- Mechanical / Structural Drafter at IDOM. Inc
- Civil Drafter/Designer Telecommunications Division at Black & Veatch
- Owner and operator Residential Landscaping and Snow removal at C & S Landscaping and Snow Removal
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Electro-Mechanical Drafter/Designer with excellent organizational and communication skills as well as outstanding design and problem-solving abilities. Use 2D detailing on AutoCAD system.
- Mechanical Drafter/Designer at Netscout Systems, Inc
- Electro-Mechanical Drafter at Alcatel Lucent
- Mechanical layout drafter at RAYTHEON
19 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - Mechanical/Electrical Drafting/Design Technology
- - Certified Computer Aided Design
CARROLLTON) Quality Control (QC) Save Excel data and export serials, Scan documents, Categorization of documents March 2017 - Present (13 months) Dallas, TX MOBARAKE STEEL ENGINEERING-MSE (Esfahan, Iran) Mechanical Drafter January 2013 - June 2016 (3 year 6 months) Create 3D Models and drawings for manufacturing, develop detailed design and specifications for mechanical equipment. Creation of assembly as 3D Models and drawings. Review and Make a drawing and complete dimension design and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing for equipment (blueprint). Work with the other engineering as teamwork. Reverse engineering of defective parts and Improve design, drawing 3D and blueprint for the rebuild. Assembly all part, presentation whit animations, the guide for how to assemble equipment and disassembly guide for equipment.
- Mechanical Drafter at TurboChef Technologies, Inc
- Drafter - Mechanical Drafter at NASIR KYUNG
- at Applied Science University of Alavijeh
- at AUTODESK INVENTOR
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Drafter specializing in mechanical HVAC.
• Quality control construction documents.
• Revise required changes for OSHPD approvals.
• Consult with engineers/ designers to solve dilemmas.
• Coordinate projects with plumbing, electrical, structural and architecture.
• Maintain clients posted on status of project.
• Assist on minor design work on federal, commercial and medical buildings
- Mechanical Drafter at IMEG CORP
- Architectural Drafter at Farpointe Development
- Guest Services Attendant at Farpointe Development
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Business - Business
- Associate of Science in Computer Aided Drafting & Design - Computer Aided Drafting & Design
• Supported Mechanical and Electrical Engineers using Revit and AutoCAD 2018 to provide permit and construction drawings supporting Architects in the commercial, municipal and hospitality industries.
• Provided manufacturing process drawings for layouts; recirc tanks, pumps, piping, etc. for all processes.
• Implemented multiple discipline drawings for building changes and updates for layouts, room schedules, services, power/lighting plans, HVAC; writing Purchase Requests, Work Orders and managing projects to completion.
• Delivered electrical drawings including building power and lighting, process power, PLC, ladder logic, process panel layouts, building panel layouts and panel and power schedules.
• Developed machine design details and assemblies including us of ANSI standards and GD&T. Also, worked on machine flow, conveyor and packaging equipment layouts for space management. Project Management
• Coordinated design and installation of $500,000 R&D office area and $250,000 Sensitometric Laboratory which included all phases of design, purchasing, installation, cost control, project management.
• Participated as team member on $7 million capital project to install new production line, re-arrange shop floor and move maintenance shops including layouts, specifications, and purchasing.
• Served as factory liaison with FM Global for yearly inspection, planned and implemented projects improving fire safety in the facility. Maintained Fire Suppression system docs per code per FM Global and local county standards. Drafting/Engineering Department Support
• Served as lead drafter for local branch of Canadian manufacturer of modular housing supporting the oil industry.
• Controlled electronic drawing archival/retrieval system and legacy paper/mylar drawings, provided checking/printing/compiling design/construction packages.
• Collaborated with Engineering, R & D, sales, and management to provide all design documents required.
• Facilitated coordination of office add/moves/changes providing furnishings, voice and data lines, computers including writing purchase orders, work orders for contractors and directing the work to completion.
- Mechanical Drafter at AE Associates
- Project Manager at Employed
- Lead Drafter at PTI Group USA Manufacturing
- Temporary Designer at Avago Technologies through Volt
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Applied Science Engineering Technology
◦ Revising AutoCAD drawings based on markups from mechanical engineer ◦ Answering phone calls, organizing project files
- Mechanical Drafter at Barrett Associates
- CAD Technician at Advantech, Inc
- Trades Helper at State of Delaware
- Office Assistant at Delaware Technical Community College
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Interior Design
- Diploma - Computer Aided Drafting & Design
Micron Instruments – Simi Valley, CA 03/2017 - Present
Mechanical Design / Drafting
• Solidworks mechanical design and drafting of strain gages and stress sensor devices
• Manufacturing drawings, schematic diagrams and cable routing, PCB lay-out
• Research and product development
- Mechanical Drafter at Micron Instruments
- Mechanical Design / Drafter - Contract at Nusil Technology
- Mechanical Drafter & Tool Designer II at Alcoa Manufacturing
- Mechanical Designer at Ricoh Printing Systems of America Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- • BA –Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
- Certification - Renewable Energy Design and Installation
- Diploma - Geography and GIS
- • Drafting and Engineering Technology, (Diploma) - • Drafting and Engineering Technology, (Diploma)
Participated in design evaluation of new as well as current products, to improve
manufacturability and success during trials and qualification of production tooling.
• Worked with tool engineering, plant tool personnel, quality, and manufacturing to maintain and continually improve tooling standards with known performance.
• Created 3D models of individual components and assemblies in CatiaV5. Create 2D drawings of parts, components, sub-assemblies and assemblies as required in AutoCAD.
• Contributed technical expertise as team member of both New Product Development and manufacturing support projects.
• Coordinated with groups such as manufacturing, planning to ensure program completion according to safety standards, regulations, and schedule.
• Analyzed details of manufacturing issues to develop better standards of design, as well as correct current manufacturing problems.
• Performed and compiled AS9102 First Article Inspection report for customer submissions
• Performed Final Inspection included mechanical required per drawings
• Received and inspected in-coming materials in according to Quality procedures
• Performed inspection using standard tools ANSI, Calipers, depth gauges, and pin gauges.
• Supported Inspection on first parts approved.
- Mechanical Drafter at ZODIAC AEROSPACE
- Mechanical Assembler at C&D AEROSPACE, INC
- Mechanical Assembler at DRIESSEN AIRCRAFT INTERIOR SYSTEM
16 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Engineering Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Drafter/Designer · Drafting mechanical HVAC and architectural drawings using AutoCAD MEP 2009. · Using Adobe Acrobat to create electronic files, use PDF X-Change Viewer to markup PDF’s for bids and quotes. Utilizing Quote Soft to do take offs for mechanical bids. · Using Vulcan nesting software to input duct and fitting sizes to cut sheet metal with plasma cutter. · Utilizing Autodesk load calculation software to help determine HVAC sizing.
- Mechanical Drafter/Designer at Willamette HVAC
- Lyft and Uber Driver at Self Employed
- Material Handler (Seasonal) at Self Employed
- STC Driver Assistant/Material Handler (Ronler Acres, Intel at Aerotek
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Architectural Design & Drafting
98203 (425) 347-4735
• Creating parts, assemblies and drawings using CATIA V5, AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
• Working with mechanical/electrical engineers to ensure model/drawing accuracy and compliance.
• Working in a team environment to release parts/drawings via PDM both locally and remotely.
• Creating engineering documentation/presentations.
• Configuration management experience working in the capacity of Change Specialist.
- Mechanical Drafter/Designer at Jamco America, Inc
- Electronics Technician at Xantrex Technology, Inc
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Engineering Technology
- - Technology