• Drafter specializing in mechanical HVAC.
• Quality control construction documents.
• Revise required changes for OSHPD approvals.
• Consult with engineers/ designers to solve dilemmas.
• Coordinate projects with plumbing, electrical, structural and architecture.
• Maintain clients posted on status of project.
• Assist on minor design work on federal, commercial and medical buildings
- Mechanical Drafter at IMEG CORP
- Architectural Drafter at Farpointe Development
- Guest Services Attendant at Farpointe Development
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Business - Business
- Associate of Science in Computer Aided Drafting & Design - Computer Aided Drafting & Design
Provides engineering support and calculations to the Senior Mechanical Designer prior to the start of design.
• Produces preliminary design of plumbing/mechanical drawings and also prepares the mechanical and plumbing sheets for PE review.
• Occasionally visits sites, existing and new build prior to the start of a new project and documents all required information within the scope of work.
- Mechanical Drafter at ASEI Engineering
- Quality Control and Disposition Lead at Optimal Inc
- Warehouse and Inventory Control Manager at Optimal Inc
1 year at this Job
• Autodesk Inventor and Mechanical (modeling, drawings, assembly, GD&T, tolerances, updating revisions)
• Project Management (part ordering, part tracker, Product Data Management)
• Microsoft Works Programs (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Office)
- Mechanical Drafter at Brenton Engineering
- Drafter at RFA Engineering
- Draft Designer Intern at Graco Inc
- Civil Engineering Technician at U.S. Air Force Reserves
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Engineering Drafting and Design
- Associates of Liberal Arts - Physics, Statistics
Responsibilities included helping engineers design, through the use of engineering software, the mechanical systems for commercial buildings all the way from schematic design to complete construction documents.
- MECHANICAL DRAFTER at FSB
- MECHANICAL DRAFTER at ALVINE ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL DRAFTER at TME, INC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - CADD
- - CADD
• Develop detailed design drawings, assemblies, and specifications for mechanical equipment using CAD software (Pro-Engineer, Autocad 2016)
• Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component design and the procedures and instructions to be followed
• Communicate with engineers, machinists, and assemblers to prevent production delays
• Structured bill of materials and reviewed available tooling with machinists
• Assisted in valve/fitting assembly as needed
- Mechanical Drafter at Parker Hannifin
- Stock Clerk, Dairy department at Wegmans
- Dishwasher at Dobbins Hall
- Dishwasher/Prep Cook at Georges Restaurant
13 years at this Job
- Associate - Mechanical Computer Aided Dtafting
- High school or equivalent
-Perform R&D to design/improve tools based on information available in CMM and piece parts. -Generate Production drawings. -Create mechanical drawings using Solidworks to support the engineering, manufacturing and sales department. -Verify models relative to manufactured items using precision measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, gauges, and others. -Interact with machinists to manufacture, improve or verify tools. -Assist sales department with sketches and BOM to facilitate the quotation process.
- Mechanical Drafter/Designer at Piece-Makers LLC
- Maintenance Coordinator at TEMAZUL C.A
- Internship at TURBOCARE C.A. (VENEZUELA)
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- Training (08h) - P&ID Drawings Reading
- Training (16h) - Vibration Analysis of Machinery
- Training (16h) - Infrared Thermography
- Training (16h) - Machinery Lubrication
- Training (08h) - Lubrication Oil Analysis
- Training (08h) - Maintenance Strategies
- Training (16h) - Electrical Installations
- Workshop (10h) - Time Management
- Training (16) - Internal Components and Failure Mechanisms in Rotating Equipment
-Mechanical Engineering and design point of contact for Remote Power Panel and UPS product lines -Responsible for preparing and updating standard mechanical & assembly drawings to achieve custom engineering of Static Transfer Switches and Power Distribution Equipment -Participates in designing and special modifications to existing machinery of parts and assemblies -Participates in sustaining engineering support and documentation control for existing designs as well as sales support through product animations and renderings in Solidworks
- Mechanical Engineer /Mechanical Drafter at ABB /Thomas & Betts Power Solutions
- Solidworks Support Technician, Support Team Lead, Contract Industrial Design Liaison at Trimech Solutions LLC
- Engineering Documentation Specialist/Industrial Designer at Hamilton Beach/ Proctor Silex Inc
- Industrial Design Intern at Prototype Productions Inc
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Industrial Design
• Custom electric motor design, complete and partial designs
• Drawings for manufacturing, assembly and customer approval with AutoCAD and Solidworks
• Maintain engineering and manufacturing schedules and documents
• Bill of materials and processing of mechanical packets for production
• Review drawings for correctness and tolerance stack up
• Worked on team for rotor/shaft & frame/stator updates, redesign and fit standards
• Team lead to determine feasibility of stocking outside vendor stock to assemble brakes to motors
• Assisted with motor performance and heat test
- Mechanical Drafter/Engineering Assistant at Reuland Electric
- Engineering Assistant at Alexander & Associates
- Co-op at Erie Plastics
- Co-op at Valco Cincinnati
22 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming & Database Management
- Associate Degree - Mechanical Engineering Tech Design
• Developed drawings to design specifications.
• Checked drawings for spelling and dimension accuracy.
• Recommended adjustments to work from other Drafters.
• Prepared and submitted Bills of Materials.
• Performed Draftsman and Detailer duties as required.
• Collaborated with Engineering and Manufacturing teams on design options.
- Mechanical Drafter at Metal industry development institute
- Mechanical Drafter at Metal and Engineering Corporation
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Industrial Engineering
• Produce piping plans, elevation views, isometric views, pipe support details, and process flow diagrams for new construction and As-built projects. Meter stations, launcher/receivers, Mainline line valves, compressor stations, tank farms and pump stations.
• CADWorx 3D piping
• 3D Modeling of valves & components as needed using CAD/Cadworx
• PFD and P&ID drafting
- Mechanical Drafter at Hatch Mott MacDonald
- CAD Drafter at Pinnacle Engineering
- Contract ADR Engineer/Tape Room operator at ADV Films
- Bartender at Bar business
5 years at this Job
- Associates of Applied Arts - audio/video production