The YOUSSEF MARROUN is a contracting company follows different perspectives and values in its
business and towards its clients. As a Mechanical Draftsman I have prepared shop drawings for;
• Water Supply Systems
• Fire Fighting Systems
• Drainage Systems &
• HVAC Systems Of the following projects;
• PANDA HYPER MARKET PROJECT -Riyadh KSA
• ALMERIA PROJECT -Dammam KSA
• ALMERIA PROJECT -Jubail KSA
• National Industrial Training Institute Project -Alhasa KSA
• Health Water Bottling Company Limited -Riyadh KSA
• South Expansion Dallah Hospital -Riyadh KSA
• Mohammad Yousuf Naghi Motors (BMW Showroom) -AL Khobar
- Mechanical Draftsman at YOUSSEF MARROUN CONT.CO
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Secondary School Certificate - BISE
Mechanical drafting and 3D modelling of carbide preforms based off of customer finish grind prints. Create manufacturing orders.
- Mechanical Draftsman at Hydro Carbide Tool Company
- Haas CNC Mill Operator at L&S Machine Co
- Centerless Grinder at The Grind Shop, Inc
- O.D. Grinder / Shipping and Receiving at Siem Tool Company
8 months at this Job
- - Manufacturing 2000
- - Machine Trades
- - Computer Science
- High school
- Mechanical Draftsman at Vivid Mechanical LLC
- Mechanical Draftsman at KSW Mechanical LLC
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Create layout drawings and 3D models for all new knife gate valve projects. Work with customers and engineers to design products for specific applications. Support factory with any quality or manufacturing concerns.
- Mechanical Draftsman at Wey Valve Inc.
- Product Support Engineer / Manufacturing Project Manager at Philips Lighting North America
- Application Engineer at Concepts in Production
- Technician at Hill-Rom Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Drafting and Design
• Design, fabrication and documentation of industrial equipment's for Grain Processing Plants, (e.g. Rice Mill, Drying and Seed Selection Plants). 3D Drawings Models (Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works).
• AutoCAD Constructions Drawings. Blueprint Layout, Top View, Elevations and Details Drawings. Design Equipment Support Structures. Foundation and Slab Recommendation. Process Flow Diagram. Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quote.(RFQ).
• Technical manuals, ISO dimensioning, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Design (GD&T) and Drafting Standards, PDM (Product Data Management)
• Designed and detailed mechanical parts and assemblies.
• Test stands, fixtures and tooling (e.g. Aspiration systems and ducting Calculation, pumps, conveyors, bucket elevators, pneumatic transportation, hydraulic equipments, valves, storage silos, etc according to U.S. government and international specifications).
• Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including F.E.A. (Finite Element Analysis) and C.F.D (Computational Fluid Dynamics).
• Create accurate Bill of Materials. Interaction with customers to accommodate design requests at every stage of the project.
- Senior Mechanical Draftsman at Marco Technology Corp
- Senior Mechanical Draftsman at Marco Technology Corp
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Autodesk Inventor or Solid Works
- Mechanical Engineer (Designer) at New Techniques Corporation
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Design
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
1. Electrical stamping progressive and compound tool component part design and dovlepd 2. Riveting fixture tool design and dovlepd 3. Line tool maintance 4. Production and quality responsibility 5. Out side tool part machineing and codinate responsibility 6. New electrical stampings lamination design
- Mechanical draftsman at Prashant stampings Pvt. Ltd
- Tool designer at Prashant Stampings Pvt Ltd
at this Job
Responseable for customer autoCAD drawing requests
- Mechanical Draftsman at duc duc llc
- Draftsman at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school - CAD
- High school or equivalent
An HVAC manufacturing, installation and maintenance company.
Duration - Sep 2017 - Jan 2019.
Description: 1. Drafting of multiple shop drawings for large scale as well as small scale projects including multi-story apartment buildings, public stores, cafeterias etc. in Autodesk AutoCAD -
• Create shop drawings for manufacturing, and blueprints of entire buildings which includes sheet metal ductwork, equipment, penetration sleeves, fire protection, fans, grilles and diffusers and in some cases electrical boxes, control boxes, circuits and components.
• Coordinate with other trades to avoid interference, and with the project manager and shop fabrication manager to balance production and utilization of ductwork.
• Make quick and accurate design changes to tackle problems experienced in the field. 2. Material and Labor tracking for 4-5 simultaneous projects at a time using Microsoft Excel.
• Record all expenses for projects through invoices received and track the man hours spent on projects by using time sheets, and punching in times. 3. Financial Analysis of projects.
• Closely examine the pattern of expenses and labor used and predict financial requirements and bring to the notice of the project manager and those concerned if there exists a chance of overshooting the budget amount. 4. Estimation of cost of more than 15 projects using QuoteSoft computer software.
• Estimating ductwork material, manufacturing and management cost, labor required, cost of equipment, installation and testing, piping costs of Copper Refrigeration Pipes, Copper Hot Water Heater Pipes, PVC Flue Pipes and the labor involved, cost of Testing and Balancing of the completed work.
• Intelligently include or exclude various scopes of work so as to achieve smooth completion of work.
• Creating a proposal with the estimated cost and sending them to General Contractors and then negotiating the price. 5. Worked as a Substitute for the Project Manager in their absence.
• Supervised field workers during their work and provided solutions to problems faced during the work and also anticipated and avoided potential problems. 6. Assisting the Project Manager in multiple ways by -
• Coordinating work, placing orders, following up, obtaining spec sheets for equipment, creating submittals and submitting them to the concerned, converse and coordinate with higher authorities of other trades, general contractors, and suppliers for easy and proper functioning of work. 7. File management of both electronic and physical folders, files and documents.
- Mechanical Draftsman and Estimator at ETNA Prestige Technology, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Be able to accurately create dimensions of parts given to me using Auto Cad, release parts to ware house to be constructed, as well as create assembly prints. Temporary contract
- Mechanical Draftsman at Serpa Packaging Solutions
- Assembler at National Diversified Sales Inc
- Electrical wirer at Champion Homes
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Electrician (theory)
- High school diploma
• Mechanical Draftsman (AUTO-CAD 2006)
• Train employees to set up and run CNC machines
- CNC Programmer at Cooper Manufacturing Inc
- CNC Machinist (set up and run CNC machines) at Cloeren Inc
- at ERI Tool Grinding Shop
- Machinist at Karl Tex Machine
17 years, 2 months at this Job