We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated entry-level Mechanical Engineer for an exciting opportunity to work on sports facilities, laboratories, health care and commercial projects in our New York office. This position requires an individual who is self-motivated and able to work independently.
WHO is ME Engineers?
ME Engineers is an international MEP and technology systems consulting engineering firm providing engineering solutions for large scale, complicated and fast paced projects worldwide. Our clientele includes a diverse array of architects, developers, universities and others of all sizes who demand excellence from their consultants. ME operates from 10 offices around the USA and 3 global offices and provides opportunities for our employees to work on some of the most exciting and innovative projects around the nation and world.
At ME we highly value building and sustaining client relationships through successful partnering with architects and owners. Our long-term repeat business with some of the world’s most prestigious design firms is a testament to the success of our philosophy. We encourage and foster out-of-the-box, high-level thinking and employ cutting-edge strategies including state-of-the-art sustainable design techniques.
- BS in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering
- EIT a plus
- 0-3 years minimum experience
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit preferred
- Experience with design and coordination of complex mechanical systems
- Knowledge of plumbing and fire protection systems
- Successful experience in project management and client interaction
- Demonstrated leadership with staff and projects
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- Competitive compensation (based on qualifications)
- 401k with matching
- Medical / dental / vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Family Leave
- Life and disability insurance
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Reimbursement for membership in professional associations
- Paid time off and holidays
ME is an employee owned corporation. Our values and business focus are centered around not only our clients, but also providing growth opportunities and a fantastic work environment for our employees. This opening provides an opportunity to not only grow your own personal career, but also be a part of our exciting and growing family.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
ME Engineers does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, ME Engineers will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, ME Engineers explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes are deemed to be the property of ME Engineers.
14143 Denver West Pkwy Suite 300 Golden, CO 80401 United States