Seeking work in engineering/machining. Experience with Machining, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visual Basic, Calculus, Trigonometry, Physics, Statics, Dynamics, CNC mill and lathe machining, inspection tools, power tools, setup and operation of machines, tow motor, construction, carpentry, manufacturing, etc. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN/MACHINIST FULL TIME STUDENT
• CUYAHOGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
• 01/2017 TO 5/16/2019 Completed AAS in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN/MACHINIST at CUYAHOGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- MACHINIST/INSPECTOR at CUYAHOGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- MANAGER/DELIVERY DRIVER at STAGED TO SELL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKER at CAPE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Since 2014, I have been the Lab Manager and Lead Mechanical Engineering Technician for the Guidance, Navigation and Controls Group, Space Vehicles Division, AFRL, KAFB. As a Lab Manager I am responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of three (3) different Labs, conforming to all Air Force, AFRL and state rules and regulations. I am proficient in all logistical aspects of Lab Management within the AFRL arena, providing support for all PMs/Engineers and their respective programs and SBIRs. In the GN&C group I am an Equipment Primary Custodian, ITE Primary Custodian and PMEL/TMDE Primary Custodian. I am also the Hazmat/Hazwaste Primary Custodian for the Space Vehicles Division. I am a Certified Forklift operator and Government vehicle operator. As a Mechanical Engineering Technician I am responsible for closely working with the Customer and the Engineering team to ensure all hardware requirements related to electro-mechanical integration are followed and quality remains high. I am the sole technician to assemble the Rebel Test Platform, a 10ft diameter testbed sitting on an air bearing with a thruster system, Control Moment Gyros and all related hardware and wiring. I was also one of two technicians to assemble the CMG's at Wright Patterson AFB.
- Lab Manager and Lead Mechanical Engineering Technician at Guidance, Navigation and Controls Group, Space Vehicles Division, AFRL, KAFB
- Facilities/Lab Manager, Mechanical Engineering Technician at Applied Technology Associates/TLR Investors Llc
- Engineering Technician at ATA at
- Machinist at Precision Fabrication
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Metals Technology
• Part of the Arrow Engineering team. Responsibilities include building, testing and troubleshooting new designs of home standby Gensets. Mainly work on gensets that range from 10kW up to 500kW.
• Build gensets from the ground up using engineering build books. Note issues with components or with the actual build plans so that when builds go into production there are no problems.
• Set up for tests using the proper equipment and instrumentation that is specified by the Engineer in the test request. Some of the equipment used to perform and record tests are TDAC's, Cyflex, Simplex, InPower, EngTool, E-Controls, AVL, ViewGraph, Picoscope, Yokagawa, Agilent, Dranetz, Fluke Meters and the Emissions Bench.
• Engine and alternator tuning using different types of software (E-controls, Calterm, Inpower, Monitor, and Engineering Tool).
• Run series of tests on Gensets and work with Engineers to determine if software or mechanical updates are needed.
• Troubleshoot, build, repair and record all issues that may arise during testing.
• Removal and Installation of components to either compare or replace defective components.
• Write up test reports to capture all steps taken and all outcomes that occurred during the testing. Provide clear details so that reports can be reviewed by anyone at any time and be clearly understood.
• Work with others to complete tasks. Pass on knowledge and relay instructions/procedures and make sure to leave others with everything needed to complete their tasks correctly and efficiently.
• Completed PIV, Hoist and Crane, Rigging, Fire, First Aid/CPR/AED, working from heights, Diversity and Electrical Training courses provided at Cummins.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician III at Cummins Power Generation
- Contract Test Technician at AGCO
- at Devens Construction
- Automotive Engineering Technology Student at Minnesota State University, Mankato
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Automotive Engineering Technology - Automotive Engineering Technology
Manufacturer of premium cardio and strength fitness equipment for use commercial environments.
• 2D & 3D ProtoTrak programming & production of prototype parts, assemblies for engineering development of new products, improvement of existing products from drawings, sketches & verbal instructions
• Design, prototyping and development of machine enhancements to improve the quality and reduce the cost of the products
• Designed, developed & prototyped a retractable service wheel to allow treadmills to be moved for service & machine reorganizing
• Design of multi-station motor testing that were used for qualification of motors & drives during the component & design verification process of new products
• Design of dynamometer for engineering development of eddy current brakes during the component & design verification process of new products
• Design & construction of test fixtures for electrical engineering to test board level electronic in house and at the vendors point of manufacture
• Prototype & tool shop management of stock, tooling, and all other supplies
• MIG & TIG welding of large & small weldments
• Assembly & de-bug of mechanical & electro-mechanical assemblies
• Support facilities engineering & maintenance with the manufacture of custom parts to repair production machines
• Mentoring co-op engineers and apprentice machinists in machining & manufacturing processes
- Lead Mechanical Engineering Technician at Cybex International, Inc
- Tool & Die Marker/Designer at Barry Controls
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at All Staff Agency (Compulink Cable Engineering)
- Stocker at Express Employment Professionals (Wal-Mart)
- Automotive Technician/Mechanic at Wards Automotive
- Houseman at MAID FOR YOU
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Prototyped Sunfolding's first pneumatic solar panel tracker brought to market, which brought the company into revenue and sold over 100k units by 2019.
• Supported Reliability team with life cycle testing & test fixture fabrication - Assisted in designing in-house testing fixtures to validate that all of our products would withstand extreme heat, cold and wind exposure over a 30+ year lifespan.
• Supported Sales & Marketing teams for trade shows - Fabricated & installed all display products for the largest national solar trade shows (our largest source of revenue), including SPI and Intersolar.
• Shop setup and Machine maintenance - Oversaw budget and purchasing of all tools and specialty equipment for in-house rapid prototyping - Led machine installation, maintenance, transport, disposal (saving SunFolding ~$50k over 5 years).
• Supported Field Engineering - Supported operations and maintenance, full solar site deployments, on-site diagnostics & repair, and customer & contractor installation training.
- Senior Mechanical Engineering Technician at Sunfolding
- Operations Manager & Product Designer at TreatsHq
- Transmission Specialist at Holywood, Fl
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General Education
• Used AUTOCAD 2D and 3D to design HVAC and Piping systems and arrangement drawings.
• Provided air calculations for HVAC in accordance with Engineering Memos.
• Created Test Memos for the USCG Cutters for HVAC systems.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at Aerotek
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at CDI Corporation
- Mechanical Designer at Bath Iron Works
- Production Planner at Pratt Whitney
4 months at this Job
- Associates in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Marine Engineering
Retired from civil service 2015 with 38 years service.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at U.S. Navy
17 years, 3 months at this Job
- Graduate - Academic
I am hiring in asiad valve & pneumatic on a technical and sales
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at asiad valve & pneumatic
- Mechanical Engineer at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - maths science
- Bachelor's - math science
- Bachelor's in btech from mechanical
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at BD- Becton Dickinson & Company
- Research Assistant at Jacobi Medical Center, Oncology Research Department
- Office Assistant at Department of Mechanical Engineering, CCNY
- Office Assistant at Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education
at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Biomedical Engineering