I work as a Mechanical Engineering Technician for the NASA Glenn Research Center. I am responsible for the building, modifications and maintenance of the testing facilities. My daily duties may involve machining, fabrication, tube bending, soldering, plumbing, hydraulic/pneumatic systems and test operations.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Research Lab Mechanic at TFOME
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechanical and electrical repair, installation and modification of industrial machinery. All necessary documentation related to these tasks I.E. engineering change orders, nonconformance reports, purchase requisitions, etc. Searching for obsolete parts or adaptable replacements.
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician at Foster Corporation
- Fixture designer, Machinist/Mechanic at New England Plasma
- CNC Machine Operator at Superwinch
- Project Engineer at AFM Engineering
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Aviation maintenance mechanic license. - Aviation maintenance.
- Highschool diploma - General studies
Planned, designed and developed tools and mechanical equipment which resulted in 18% increase in efficiency of manufactured tugboats. Worked with planning and design team to drive product development and toolingspecifications. Used CAD tools in the design and analysis of component parts used in the Tugboat builds. Performed troubleshooting tasks and helped develop and execute solutions that prevent recurrence of failures in tugboat components. Worked with quality department in the implementation of lean manufacturing and six sigma processes to meet the ISO-9001 quality standards of products and maintenance services of trading vessels.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at Shipyard Famagusta Ltd
- General Technician at Nasscontech HVAC Systems
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Associates in Engineering Technology - Engineering Technology
Mechanical Superintended Commissioning Rotating, Static Equipment, working new refinery construction, commissioning and start up.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at Intecsa Dragados
- Mechanical Supervisor at Técnicas Reunidas
- Mechanical Supervisor at Técnicas Reunidas
- Jubail Saudi Arabia Mechanical Supervisor Rotating and Static Equipment Owner at Técnicas Reunidas
3 months at this Job
- - computer programming
• Responsible for creating 2D engineering drawings and 3D modeling. Laser programming and sheet metal fabrication. Create designs for 3D printing/rapid prototyping. Support of production lines and upkeep of process sheets. Implementation of incremental Kaizen strategies on a weekly basis.
• Conducted one-piece flow operations in various production lines. Functions such as: deburring, reaming, countersinking, counterboring, marking (dot peen, 2D matrix, electro etch), single bending (press brake operation) and assembly (riveting).
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at Whitcraft Group LLC
- Associate Project Engineer at Pratt & Whitney
- Quality Control Assistant at Pratt & Whitney
- Engineering Technician at Pratt & Whitney
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Mechanical Engineering Technology
· Custom fixture design to be used during the prototyping stages then advancing to production. · CNC machining and programming · Proficient with the use of Solidworks, and CAMWorks 2017 · Performed preventative maintenance machines such as (Hurco VM1, Stratasys, J735) · Conducted Product testing to insure parts would pass stress and strain criteria. · Maintain rapid prototyping machines (Stratasys J735, Origin) · Custom fixture design that were used during testing and preproduction phase of projects. · Ordered material and supplies to maintain shop and improve flow. · Coordinated projects with all other departments (mechanical, manufacturing, and continuous) · Changed the layout of lab to improve work areas and allow better productivity. · Assisted Machine shop manager with new layout of machines to increase flow. · Maintained and trouble shot (Hurco) CNC machining center along with multiple 3d printers · Mentored Junior Engineers on proper safety of all machines. · Team lead of three other technicians, coordinated projects to achieve due dates. · Managed multiple projects from beginning to end while maintaining due dates.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at Axon Corporation
- Mechanical Engineer at Galtronics, Baylin Technologies
- Manufacturing Engineer at Unique Home Designs
- Mechanical Engineer at NMB Technologies
2 years at this Job
- A.S. - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- B.S. - Technical Management
Design and or purchase OEM equipment to demil ammunition stockpiles and or other supplies by devising, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for installation on military
• Prepare parts sketches. Write work orders and purchase requests to be furnished by outside contractors.
• Set up prototype, test apparatus, operate test controlling equipment to observe and record test results.
• Drafting, Laying Out, and Specifying Technical Devices, Parts, and Equipment
• Repairing and Maintaining Installed Electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, or chemical Equipment
• Experience with: ANSI STD, Solidedge, Soildworks and Autodesk AutoCAD design software, Digital multi-meter, Microsoft Office software, Microsoft Project, Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at US Army
- Commercial Lines Insurance Agent at Stachmus Insurance Agency
- Equipment Installation Technician at Epoch/Pason Oil
- Mechanical Designer at Crown Anderson
8 years, 7 months at this Job
Involved in several NPI projects including smart watches, miniature glucose monitors, and sleep monitors.
Performed tasks involving fixture design, mechatronics, quality/functionality testing, and strategizing process flow.
● Design mechanical fixtures to improve prototype assembly process
● Update process flows and SOPs to improve manufacturing time and quality
● Assemble and test mechatronic equipment using electrical and pneumatic schematics
● Create automated quality inspection programs using MicroVu optical measuring system
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at Google Life Sciences
- Senior CNC Programmer/Machinist at Plethora Labs
- Manufacturing Engineer Intern at Nanomix
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• V-22, 525, 609, V280, 505 Part Testing
• Test the fatigue life of parts for airframes above
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at Research and Development for Bell Flight
- Driver/ Customer Service at
- A&P Mechanic at Mesa Airlines DFW
- at Eagle Aviation Services Inc
4 months at this Job
- BS degree in Biology - Biology
- - Aviation Maintenance Technician
- High School Diploma
• Adapt to continually changing regulations and technology
• iTest code, controls, data acquisition systems, and functions
• Emission testing equipment, Horiba Mexa 7XXX and SensorTech PEMS
• Metrology and calibrations to ISO 17025 and CFR 1065 standards
• Dynamometer setup, thermocouple, pressure transducer, and related analog equipment
• Engine, wiring, sensor feedback and controls
• Machine shop fabrication, TIG welding, lathe, Bridgeport, and sheers
• Microsoft Office, primarily Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Work seamlessly between to separate groups, NCAT and ETC
• National Center for Advanced Technology - light duty research, Engine Testing Center - heavy duty diesel CFR1065
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at US EPA
- Dynamometer Technician at Jacobs Technology / Ford Motor Company
2 years, 10 months at this Job