07/08/2018-Present Mechanical engineering technician / Millwright Saudi Aramco/Hyundai Arabia Llc (Contractor Corporation Naeyf Mohammed Basheri Corporation) Jazan Refinery Terminal Al Baish, 84877 Jazan Ecnomic City (Saudi Arabia) www.saudiaramco.com * Maintain cleanliness and general appearance of facilities and surrounding work area as needed. * Perform routine checks and low complexity mechanical tasks. * Perform basic maintenance such as inspect and replace belts, inspect and/or grease couplings, cleaning and preparing parts, oil changes, etc. * Operate hoisting equipment. Check parts, special tooling and lifting equipment are available. * Provide support and assistance to technicians as required. Perform routine maintenance on HVAC, air compressors, boilers, air dryers, dehydration systems. * Perform routine maintenance on steam turbines, reciprocating engines, and associated auxiliary equipment (pumps and motors). * Operate basic electronic test equipment. * Perform low complexity PM and corrective tasks as assigned. * Describe station philosophy and operational sequencing. * Start, stop and operate drivers. * Identify faulty mechanical equipment and bring to attention of senior personnel. * Troubleshoot, test, & maintain auxiliary and HVAC systems. * Monitor trend data, (vibration, pressure, temperature), and take appropriate action. * Read and interpret drawings & schematics. * Perform major maintenance on steam turbines, reciprocating engines, and associated auxiliary equipment. * Respond to emergency situations. * Perform medium complexity PM and corrective tasks. * Repair and rebuild pumps, gear boxes and mixers. Laser alignment of pumps and motors. * Perform readings with vibration monitoring equipment. * Function as lead on local projects/outages. * Perform installation, commissioning/decommissioning, testing, troubleshooting, repair, and mechanical maintenance on power plant equipment. * Schedule, coordinate and inspect the work of third party contractors. * Maintain records for required regulatory, and company procedures. * Perform high complexity PM and corrective tasks (e.g. borescope tests). * Operate specialized mechanical equipment such as lathes, presses, etc. Commission and decommission large pumps and motors. Perform complex hoisting and rigging activities. Perform QA on manufactured components. * Identify when modifications, upgrades and adjustments to maintenance cycles are required. * Complete reports based on trend data analysis. Business or sector Oil & Gas
- Mechanical engineering technician / Millwright at Saudi Aramco/Hyundai Arabia Llc
- Mechanical engineering technician / Millwright at Saudi Iron & Steel Company
- Mechanical engineering technician / Millwright at Sadara Chemical Company
- Mechanical engineering technician at Infinity Engineering (Pvt) Ltd
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Mechanical Technology
• Prepare parts, sketches, write work orders and purchase requests to be furnished by outside contractors.
• Confer with engineering department technicians, submit test results and recommend product and packaging design or material changes
• Operate drill press, grinders, engine lathe and other machines to modify or fabricate experimental parts for testing.
• Devise, fabricate, and assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at Kraft Foods/Maximus Coffee Group/Atlantic Coffee
18 years at this Job
- - Economics and Psychology
40 Hrs. per week Responsibilities:
• Highly skilled in AutoCAD and experience with CE projects (plant services, equipment installs, workload moves).Establish methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
• Knowledge of a wide range of engineering methods, principles and practices and familiarity with all engineering disciplines and architecture.
• Knowledge of construction standards, methods, practices and techniques, materials, and equipment to determine compliance with Federal, state and local codes and regulations.
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and apply rules, regulations, and procedures to a variety of situations and to recommend timely and economical solutions.
• Knowledge of design, job planning, and cost estimating for the trades and crafts involved in the execution of program operations with a focus in structural and architectural areas.
• Ability to plan, conduct, and record site/facility surveys and inspections.
• Knowledgeable in standard engineering methods, practices and techniques used in the operation, function and application of test equipment and instrumentation within the avionics career field. Automated testing of electronic systems and component including associated software of mechanical systems of process/industrial systems.
• Working knowledge of building and facility utilities (power, HVAC, vacuum, compressed air).
• Ability to write PM instructions for equipment
• Ability to write lock out-tag out instructions
• Develop procurement packages for equipment including SOW, market research and associated documents
• Knowledge and skills of entire Microsoft Office platform
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in computer software (Legacy, SAP, AutoCAD, Catia, Windows, Microsoft Office, ASA, AS400, MEDS and MES to facilitate work).
• Currently Hold a Secret level clearance Supervisor: Ronnie Shivers (478-396-1917) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Senior Mechanical Engineering Technician at TACG Solutions
- Senior Industrial Engineer at Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division
- Production Supervisor at Old Castle
- Production Manager at General Steel
5 months at this Job
- - Education
- Bachelor of Science degree - Civil Engineering Technology
· Created detailed SolidWorks models of SMTCL machines based on customer and company requirements. · Produced 2D CAD drawings with SolidWorks for use in sheet metal and machinery skid production. · Reviewed and revised mechanical specifications and instructions in engineering drawings and documentation using AutoCAD and Microsoft Word. · Worked with sheet metal shops and machinery skid fabricators to develop cost-effective solutions for a variety of engineering challenges. · Prepared technical documentation on common CNC machine procedures for customer and internal use. · Helped over the phone customers in the US & Canada with resolving machine problems, ordering parts, and scheduling service calls. · Generated toolpath programs with HSMWorks for producing demonstration parts on FANUC CNC machines. · Set up and operated FANUC CNC vertical mills to run small production jobs from various customers. · Performed quality control inspection on machined parts by interpreting dimensional tolerances and GD&T on customer drawings and by using measurement tools such as calipers and indicators.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at SMTCL USA Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• Working in the Engineering Department, primarily on artillery projects o Analyzing force vs. time plots for M119A3 testing done on the horizontal simulator o Preparing the XM35 slave tube and cradle to be assembled on the MG3 Mechanical Gymasticator for testing newly built cylinders o Updating QA checking requirements for the varo valve inside the M119A3 recoil mechanism.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at MANDAREE ENTERPRISES
- Project Engineer at RIVER CITIES ENGINEERING
- Engineering Manager at BEELINE
- Project Engineer at RA JONES
2 months at this Job
• Constructed, assembled, and installed various test machines and fixtures per engineering drawings.
• Built and tested aircraft components, fixtures, and tooling required to conduct tests.
• Assembled/Disassembled hydraulic control system components per engineering drawings
• Installed/Removed hydraulic actuators from test fixtures
• Built test machines for fatigue and static test to include calibration and proof loads on parts critical to flight test to include rotor blades, transmission, gear boxes, doors, etc.
• Assembled/Disassembled load cells, limiter blocks, servo valves from hydraulic actuators
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at Bell Helicopter, Cyient, Inc
- Senior Aircraft Technician at Airbus Helicopters
- Project Manager at Heartland Mold & Tool
- Senior Aircraft Technician/Financial Analyst at Airbus Helicopters
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Aeronautics
• I am responsible for providing technical engineering guidance in resolution of repair and overhaul problems beyond ship force level of expertise.
• I perform operational testing, training and troubleshooting on all aspects of shipboard electro-hydraulic systems, High pressure systems (Cranes, Steering Gear, Anchor Windlass, Capstans, Weapons and Aircraft Elevators, Boat Davits, Winches, Controllable Pitch Propellers, Compressors, Pneumatic Valves) onboard US Navy ship vessels utilizing PMS, NSTM's, Tech Manuals and General specifications for overhaul of surface ships.
• I am responsible for preparing reports and briefing commanding officers of ships, Department Managers and supervisors on condition of equipment and repair requirements.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at southwest regional maintenance center
- Engineering Work Center Supervisor at USS
- Maintenance Technician at USS Benfold DDG
- Airman Supervisor at VP-1 Squadron US Navy
6 years, 9 months at this Job
Designed & Built Mechanical Test Fixture Tested Springs, Motors & Mechanical Components for Production Programmed PLC Units to Automate Testing Machines Plastic, Aluminum & Steel Parts Wired Electronic Components & Assembled Prototypes
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at MechoSystems
- Children's Mininistry Coordinator / Group Leader at Big Apple Church
- Design & Sales Manager at transFORM
- Technical Staff at California Closets
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- AS in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Mechanical Engineering Technology
CAD Manager Typed review notes and specifications on drawings. Drafted all disciplines (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, and Electrical) plans on AutoCAD and Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Software. Drafted design floor plans, details, schematics, risers, and control plans in Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) Software. Coordinated directly with engineers and clients for design and drafting needs and changes. Attended Construction Coordination meetings and managed drawings of all disciplines within projects for accuracy and minimization of conflicts during construction on site. Created and maintained company drafting and printing standards. Provided in-house CAD training in support of CAD standards and for in-house drafting improvement. Provide copies to clients as needed. Maintained copy equipment. Completed site surveys in support of clients requests for cad support. Drafted in support of state bridge and road contracts in Microstation CAD software. Drafted space assessment plans and typed excel worksheets for every building on several local college campuses for their construction and management use and implementation in FAMIS facility management software. Completed field surveys of project construction areas for design use and field verification. Reviewed drawings for detail and accuracy. Created common points of use and converted drawings of different formats for use by multiple organizations. Headed team of drafters and design technicians for tool construction projects at local micro-electronic facility to include budgets, time management, design and site assistance during construction. Filled in for secretary typing letters, memorandums, travel requests, answering phones, and distributing mail when secretary position was open while maintaining all normal drafting duties and requirements. Completed field surveys of project construction areas for design use and field verification. Reviewed drawings for detail and accuracy. Typed and maintained letters and reports on AsBuilt drawing packages to clients after construction complete. Created Operation and Maintenance Manuals when position was open. Coordinated O&M final submission with Purchase Orders, product delivery notices, revisions, and final equipment startup reports. Maintained contracts and supplies of Xerox large format scanner/copier/printer to include ordering supplies and maintenance as required. Analyzed and typed welding certificate program to maintain current standards. Provide drafting and design support to engineers and clients according to state and federal building codes. Create and distribute compact disks (CD) of asbuilt construction drawings to clients as part of project contract deliverable requirements. Created and maintained asbuilt file library, and checklists.
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at New England Air Services
- Drafting Technician at Buxton Drafting Services
- Mechanical Draftsman at UAI Associates Inc
- Drafting Technician at Buxton Drafting Services
8 years, 11 months at this Job
My position as a mechanical Engineering technician is to make sure that all equipment are scheduled for maintenance and also report writing should be done always after maintenance
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at COMPRESSOR MAINTAINENCES
- COMBATING TRAFFICKING IN PERSON at GENERAL AWARENESS
2 years at this Job
- ASSOCIATE - MECHATRONIC ENGINEERING
- - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING