Mechanical/Civil Estimator Current Matrix NAC * Manage all estimating functions and staff at the BP Refinery in Whiting, In for Matrix/Nac. * Prepare estimates of labor, materials, equipment & other job related costs for Civil, Structural and mechanical Piping. * Assemble and track change orders for each project. * Complete the preparation of proposal documents. * Maintain and improve various proposal and estimating documents. * Reports to Management and the project team the risks and special considerations of each project. * Interface with the client and make sure expectations are met. Project manager /Lead Estimator Correct Construction Orlando, Florida and Knoxville Tennessee * Lead the estimating team in developing conceptual, factored, semi-detailed and detailed cost estimates for NASA. * Ensure that estimates are consistent with NASA Common Processes and quality standards and accurately reflect project staffing requirements. * Assist in establishing the scope of work for various projects and proposals. * Establish craft labor rates, productivity and locations factors for estimating purposes. * Lead reviews of project estimates with the appropriate engineering and planning disciplines. * Formally present project estimates to project management teams. * Set up and plan projects for Disney and Universal from estimating to finial construction. * Schedule trade contractors & material deliveries. * Quality control checks in every phase of the building process. * Problem solve with trade contractors on site. * Maintain a strict construction schedule. * Prepared conceptual pricing without construction drawings. * Analyzed and priced customer change orders. * Manage the construction of piping systems Y-12 Uranium Process Center Project Planner/Material Handling Manager Meccon Industries Husky Refinery - Lima, Ohio * Provide leadership and guidance in the preparation of the basis of planning work packages for construction management. * Set competitive and achievable targets utilizing site specific work per the construction schedule. * Manage contractor supervision, as required, to assist in completing work packages. * Work with Project Services team members on the development and implementation of Standard Project Controls Procedures that encompassed Planning, Cost Management and Scheduling. to construction site. Estimator/General Foreman BMW Constructors, Inc. Munster, IN * Manage all estimating functions and staff at the BP Refinery in Whiting, IN for BMW Constructors. * Prepare estimates of labor, materials, equipment & other job related costs. * Assemble and track change orders for each project. * Complete the preparation of proposal documents. * Maintain and improve various proposal and estimating documents. * Analyze and publish actual production units. * Interface with the client and make sure expectations are met. * Work in BP planners from cost estimate to completion of projects under budget. * Manage the activities of Purchasing and Estimating. * Build strong relationships with vendors and trade contractors. * Negotiate material and labor prices from vendors and trade contractors. * Priced optional items and prepare contracts for the Sales Department. * Developed value engineering concepts to current and new designs. * Prepared conceptual pricing without construction drawings. Commissioning Manager/Planning Graycor Duck Creek Power house Canton, IL * Work with all subcontractors to track progress of the work * Provide construction status of systems to scheduler * Prepared all construction documents into startup packages * Assisted with client Progress meetings. * Walk down mechanical systems and develop Punch list. * Presenting turnover packages for finial sign off Completion.
- Mechanical estimator at
at this Job
- - General
- High School Diploma
Bid Plan & Spec projects up to 10 Million Reviewed Subcontractor & Suppliers quotes for Accuracy Maintained & updated the Viewpoint Estimation and Pricing software
- Mechanical Estimator at MA Ferrauilo
- Vice President at Louis N Picciano & Sons Inc
- Foreman at Evans Mechanical
- Installer / Troubleshooter at Fancher Appliance
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Custom Heavy Duty Machineries for Metals and Manufacturing Industries Joined the team to generate quote utilizing historical data, industry standard specifications, engineering drawings in conjunction with customer 's specific requirements. Prepare technical drawings to help illustrate the proposed concept including proposal letters that spell out the necessary technical specifications. Solicit sub - contractor pricing and bids for mechanical trades in preparation of cost estimate. Follow - up with customers who have received proposals and turn these opportunities into revenue.
• Prepared accurate cost estimates for custom heavy - duty machineries such as gantry cranes, chock pullers, and plate lifters. Three of these proposals were approved and purchased by the customers.
- Sales / Mechanical Estimator at AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY
- Quantity Surveyor at JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC
- Civil Engineer at CHARILAOS APOSTOLIDES WLL
- Freelance Civil Engineer - PHILIPPINES at
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
• New position for this company, created to eliminate costs of using Mechanical Contractors.
• Size, design, draft and price projects as per scope and/or customer requirements.
• Produced Submittals, ordered, coordinated, scheduled, performed installs, closed out and warrantied Civilian and multiple Military installations.
- Project Manager / Mechanical Estimator at Panel Built, Inc.
- DMST Service Engineer at LG Electronics, Inc
- HVAC Service Technician at Snyder Heating and Air
- HVAC Operations (Owner) at Total Air Conditioning
4 years at this Job
- Certification - VRF / DVM Systems
- Certification - Electronic Repair
- High School Diploma
Project manager / Superintendent
• Preformed take offs of all forms of commercial construction
• Preformed and utilized size & supply methods of engineering
• Auto Cad drawings and close-out doc.
• Attend walk-thru for retrieval scope
• Contract Arbitrator / Wavier Specialist
• Maintained customer relations
- Mechanical Estimator / Project Manager at undisclosed
- Project Engineer / Project Manager at Keystone Mechanical Inc
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Project Management
Rehired as a mechanical Superintendent to inspect and coordinate the installation of mechanical, plumbing and sprinkler risers at Baruch College as a fast track operation with architectural finishes. Presently installing new mechanical and plumbing equipment in the cellar and new cooling tower on the roof. Complicated multi-phase installation.
- MEP Superintendent / Mechanical Estimator at McKissack CORPORATION-CUNY Baruch College
- MEP Project Manager/Superintendent at AECOM DESIGN BUILD LIMITED
- Construction Inspector / Mechanical Estimator at McKissack CORPORATION-CUNY Baruch College
- MEP Project Manager/Superintendent at AECOM TISHMAN-NYCT BUS COMMAND CENTER
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Estimator at G.J. Hopkins, Inc.
- Operations Associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Sports Information Assistant at Roanoke College
- Customer Service Employee at Putt-Putt Fun Center
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sport Management
• Review bid invites and project plans for prospective projects.
• Prepare take-offs and estimates for plumbing projects.
• Prepare submittal packages and submit to clients.
• Prepare and submit change-orders to clients.
• Submit and follow up with RFI to clients.
• Secure required permits in various jurisdictions.
• Schedule inspections as projects progress.
• Order materials and fixtures including coordinating jobsite delivery.
• Visit project jobsites to confirm scope of work being followed and target completion date is met.
• Directly supervise job foremen and provide problem solving as needed.
• Provide direction on technical issues as needed on current projects.
• Schedule manpower for progress work.
• Past and current projects include Watergate complete restroom remodels and tenant retrofits; Department of Homeland Security various health club facility plumbing projects; various medical facilities including dentist offices, doctor offices and radiology clinics.
- Project Manager/ Mechanical Estimator at HVAC Precision Services Inc
- General Plumbing Foreman at John J. Kirlin Carolinas Division
- Service Plumber at Harvey W. Hottel
- H at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
* Installation of plumbing systems. * Installation of HVAC systems. * Review of project plans and specifications. * Perform quantity take off of HVAC and plumbing systems and prepare accurate estimates. * Microsoft Word and Excel. * Verify material costs with multiple vendors to obtain competitive material quotes. * Contact and solicit subcontractors to obtain competitive bids. * Prepare conceptual estimates for multiple clients for budgeting future projects. * Develop and submit mechanical proposals to prospective clients. * Present and review proposals with prospective clients. * Design build plumbing and hvac project. * Monitor and assist multiple crews with the installation of HVAC, plumbing and process/gas piping systems; for commercial and industrial clients. * Write Subcontracts * Write PO's * Track hours and material used on job and review with crew leader on site to ensure we are on track to finish the job at the bid percentage.
- Mechanical Estimator at Project Forman
- Plumbing Apprentice/Journeyman Sheet Metal at J&D Plumbing and Heating
15 years, 7 months at this Job
Mechcanical/Electrical estimating from conceptual budgets to plan take-off. Project types such as medical, K12 schools, hotels etc.
- Mechanical Estimator at Kraus-Anderson Construction Company
- Senior Mechanical Designer/estimator at Atvantage Point Group
- Senior Mechanical Designer at Yale Mechanical
- Senior Mechanical Designer/Estimator at Benham/SAIC
9 months at this Job
- - HVAC Design
- Associates degree in business - business