*Units 3 and 4 Construction Project* Performing duties as a Senior Mechanical Field Engineer for Units 3 and 4 Construction providing work procedure development, technical evaluation of piping, pipe support, and various piping system design features for constructability and installation. Supporting craft personnel field activities. Procuring and issuing quality related materials and maintaining traceability documentation. Process and review field change requests and interface with design engineering and client for resolution. Perform field walk downs and work package closure. Senior Mechanical Field Engineer Fluor Corporation Plant Vogtle, Waynesboro, GA. 02/17 to present *Units 3 and 4 Construction Project* Performing duties as a Senior Mechanical Field Engineer for Units 3 and 4 Construction providing work procedure development, technical evaluation of piping, pipe support, and various piping system design features for constructability and installation. Supporting craft personnel field activities. Procuring and issuing quality related materials and maintaining traceability documentation. Process and review field change requests and interface with design engineering and client for resolution. Perform field walk downs and work package closure.
- Senior Mechanical Field Engineer at Bechtel Corporation
- ASU Plant Manager at Matheson Tri-Gas
- Mechanical Field Engineer at Bechtel Construction Operations, Inc
- Mechanical Field Engineer at Bechtel Construction Operations, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Job Duties -Receive and review E.I. Packages for completeness. -Prepare bid packages and write lump sum contracts as needed. -Develop material take-offs and write requisitions. -Develop schedule and labor requirements with field supervision. -Develop labor and material estimates and write work orders. -Develop project Safety checklist. -Review & track cost throughout the project. -Initiate change orders, estimate change orders, and track them to completion. -Develop construction completion punch list and exception lists. -Prepare construction completion turnover package. Locations: Proctor & Gamble, Pineville, Louisiana 2008 - August 2018 Construction Manager Proctor & Gamble Folgers, New Orleans, Louisiana 2006 –2008 Mechanical Field Engineer Proctor & Gamble, Pineville, Louisiana 2004 –2006 Mechanical Field Engineer
- Construction Manager/Mechanical Field Engineer at Bilfinger Industrial Services Inc.
- Fabricator/Welder at Hayes Manufacturing
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Construction Management
Supported construction projects totaling over 1 billion dollars for the Arlington Automotive Assembly Plant. · Managed site-wide punch list, identified issues, and drove those issues to resolution. · Contract, code and engineering specification technical resource. · Owner’s representative during testing, and managing of site punch list. · Bulletin and submittal coordination with stakeholders. · Redline field condition mark up, and video production of project reviews.
- Mechanical Field Engineer at General Motors Global Facilities via Design Systems, Inc
- Baja SAE Design Leader & Fabricator at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Ergonomics Student Researcher at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Engineering (Mechanical Concentration)
- Bachelor's - Physics
• Worked on the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of 3 large scale Power Plants: ◦ Exelon West Medway II - Medway, MA - 200 MW dual-fuel simple cycle power plant featuring two GE LMS100 combustion turbine generators. ◦ Caithness Moxie Freedom - Berwick, PA - 1,040 MW natural gas-fired combined cycle power plant, featuring two single shaft power trains consisting of GE 7HA.02 combustion turbines, heat recovery steam generators, steam turbines and generators. ◦ Panda Liberty - Towanda, PA - 800 MW natural gas-fired combined cycle power plant, featuring two single shaft power trains consisting of Siemens SGT6-8000H combustion turbines, heat recovery steam generators, steam turbines and generators.
• Collaborate with Engineers in the design office to create a highly constructible and cost-efficient design.
• In depth evaluation of bids and proposals on various equipment for technical compliance.
• Responsible for several multimillion-dollar contracts where new strategies were implemented to save time and money during construction.
• Utilized 3D modeling software to build work packages that increased construction productivity.
• Managed a team of five engineers to review design documents, build work packages, order material, and support construction.
• Executed Performance Tests and led pre-test meetings on the Moxie Freedom Project.
• Operated Data Control Systems (DCS) for Plant Commissioning and Performance Testing. Loaded all Performance Test tags to DCS and manipulated data for collection.
- Mechanical Field Engineer at Gemma Power Systems
- Mechanical Engineer, Intern at C&S Engineering
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Associates - Air Conditioning Engineering Technology
International Consultant & Mechanical Field Engineer in an industrial millwright capacity installing and servicing raw lumber handling and processing equipment domestically and internationally. Specializing in integrated veneer Dryers and Lay Up Lines. International & work in U.S.A., Canada, remote South Africa for this company to date. International experience in other nations while in other occupations. August 2011 - Present (5 years 3 months) Performing contract work within the Semiconductor Industry Domestically and Internationally. Performing general 3rd party calibrations, maintenance, repair and replacement of lasers, robots, electronics, mechanical alignments and technical training including procedural materials and manual on Laser based substrate inspection systems used in the semiconductor manufacturing process. Ex Patriot work in Ireland, Netherlands and India including creating procedures, maintenance manual and Training the Maintenance Group on Laser based inspection systems and resolving several legacy problems. Netherlands creating maintenance manual. Japan performing Engineering changes and Preventive Maintenance. India for the Indian Space Research Organization as a Consultant resolving legacy problems with process monitor tool sets.
- Engineered Wood Products Mechanical Field Engineer / Consultant / Erector at USNR
- Sales Associate at Ace Hardware
- Security Officer at Idaho Rangers LLC
- Industrail Millwright L2 at Lactalis American Group
4 years, 7 months at this Job
Update equipment to increase productivity at customer plant.
- Mechanical Field Engineer at Galletta Engineering Corporation
- Construction management functions at Walbridge Industrial Process
- Construction Manager at RTI International Metals
- Project Manager/Construction Manager for plant improvements at Galletta Engineering Corporation
5 years at this Job
- Associate - Mechanical Engineering
Responsible for the General Contractor and their Sub's adhering to the engineered drawings, industry specifications and reviews of all RFI'S that came up. Finished the job as the Mechanical Field Engineer.
- Lead Civil Field Engineer at EXELON POWER
- Civil Dirt General Foreman at ZACHRY CONSTRUCTION
- Superintendent at ZACHRY CONSTRUCTION
- Project Management of all civil disciplines at ZACHRY CONSTRUCTION
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Welder Course
Responsible for planning and installation of Mechanical components for the Unit 1 and Unit 2 EHC Turbine Upgrade, Unit 1 and Unit 2 Turbine Platforms, and heater drain tank modifications.
- Lead Mechanical Field Engineer - TVA Corporate Projects at Watts Bar Nuclear Plant
- Project Manager at 3D Systems
- at Technical Oversight for SCE&G
- Lead Mechanical Engineer for ISFSI at Watts Bar Nuclear Plant
4 months at this Job
- - Watts Bar Nuclear Plant
- - Nuclear
- - Basic Engineering
Responsibilities: Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot US Postal office mail sorting systems nationwide. Diagnosis and troubleshooting a variety of equipment under time constraints, heavy workloads. It was also necessary to remain onsite to assure that newly constructed systems ran properly to meet quality standards along with training on site to Electronic Technicians. Required a strong demand for mechanical and electronic integration, along with the ability to comprehend various manuals, diagrams, and schematics. Performed preventive maintenance on all machinery built and trained USPS maintenance personnel. Also performed the following duties of EN retro-fits: proximity switches, sensors, and protective brackets, pneumatic and hydraulic pump systems. Along with those installations I took upon the duties of shipping, receiving, and tracking of USPS property, inventory, lockout and tag out OSHA safety standards, PEC flicker tests, run directed diagnostic tests, VFD parameter settings for speed motor driven devices, camera and laser line detect frame installation, camera and laser line verification, and installation of carrier cell drive pins. Wire machines with CAT 5, fiber optic as well as 110v and 480v. Forklift license obtained. FSD lead and co-lead. Break down and rebuild of machines, working in multiple areas of the machine with re-calibration of all areas worked. Clearance obtained. Extensive use of forklift.
- Electro-Mechanical Field Engineer at ATR- Lockheed Martin
- Lead in charge of facilities at SDA ELECTRONICS
- Electronics technician II at ATR- Lockheed Martin
- Sub Contractor at Renovation
6 years, 4 months at this Job
MOX", CB & I AREVA services LLC, Mixed oxide fuel fabrication facility, SRS. Please see resume, this has jumbled everything together.
- Mechanical field engineer VI / Construction Inspector II at CB&I Areva MOX Services, LLC
- Grade/Utility Foreman at E.R. Snell
- Owner-Operator at Ram Construction
- Pipe general foreman / QC at Turner Industries
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school diploma