Input Schedule Durations Man Hour input for Schedule Activities Design Optimization Sequence and Support Construction Activities Create Material Requisitions/ Field Purchase Orders Generate Trend/Deviation Notices (Change Orders) Validate Cost and Quantity Installations
- Mechanical Field Engineer at Bechtel
- Lead Mechanical Field Engineer at Fluor Corp
- Field Engineer/ Instrumentation Oversight at Williams Plant Services
- Supervise Special Projects for Reactor Building Manager at Bartlett Nuclear
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Concrete Industry Management - Concrete Contracting
• Managed Submittal process from initial review to approval and release for fabrication
• Managed Procurement, Delivery and Installation for all Major Equipment ($36 Million)
• Managed Procurement, Delivery and Installation for Project Valves( $9 Million)
• Coordinated Construction Schedule for all equipment deliveries and installations
• Reviewed Fabrication Sheets for Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Pipe
• Performed detailed quantity takeoffs of buried and exposed piping
• Directed multiple craft crews of laborers, pipefitters and millwrights working in the field
• Assisted in Excavation and Backfill Planning
• Developed Startup and Storage Plans for Major Equipment
• Responsible for Pipe Gallery Installation and Coordination of Subs
• Designed temporary pipe support systems for use in multiple systems
• Performed safety analyses to ensure OSHA compliance
• Physically inspected and approved field installations of equipment and materials
- Dragados USA- Mechanical Field Engineer at EchoWater Biological Nutrient Removal Project
- Field Engineer at W. M. Lyles Co
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for installation and alignment of static and rotating equipment such as vessel, heat exchanger, drum, tank, pump, motor, bog compressor, fin fan cooler, air blower and etc.
• Developed site specific work procedures, personnel and equipment mobilization on site.
• Gathered information reports and plan for inspection of mechanical static and rotating equipment.
• Ensure all P&ID, piping plan, isometric drawings, assembly drawings and equipment layout are up to date and properly documented and have easy access for references.
• Monitored all activities and responsible to make sure that any construction activities is strictly compliance with the company standard working procedures.
• Ensure proper procedures in place and in line with the standard engineering and statutory requirements prior any fabrication, testing, lifting, transportation, installation and hook up commissioning activities.
• Coordinate to equipment vendor representatives when required on site during installation, alignment and pre-commissioning stages.
• PTW (permit to work) applicant and receiver in operational area.
- Mechanical Field Engineer at Samsung C & T Corporation
- Mechanical Supervisor at Nippon Express Co., Ltd
- Lifting Engineer at Tiong Woon Project & Contracting Pte, . Ltd
- Safety Supervisor at Nippon Express Co., Ltd
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BSME - Science
- Electro mechanical field engineer at Lockheed Martin
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
Responsible for planning and installation of Mechanical components for the Unit 1 and Unit 2 EHC Turbine Upgrade, Unit 1 and Unit 2 Turbine Platforms, and heater drain tank modifications.
- Lead Mechanical Field Engineer - TVA Corporate Projects at Watts Bar Nuclear Plant
- Project Manager at 3D Systems
- at Technical Oversight for SCE&G
- Lead Mechanical Engineer for ISFSI at Watts Bar Nuclear Plant
6 months at this Job
- - Watts Bar Nuclear Plant
- - Nuclear
- - Basic Engineering
05/2018 - Present) -Lead Mechanical/Civil Field Engineer and Lead Mechanical/Civil Planner, AEP Donald C. Cook Nuclear Power Station, Michigan United States. Vacuum Degasifier/Make Up Plant Civil Structural Upgrades
➢ Using INDUS/ Asset Suite/Maximo/eSOMs, directly responsible for the production of Mechanical, Structural, Insulation and Scaffold controlled work packages.
➢ Using INDUS/ Asset Suite/Maximo, responsible for generating material requirements, ordering, receipt and delivery of all materials required to complete the project.
➢ Using Microsoft Office and INDUS/ Asset Suite/Maximo/eSOMs to generate work orders, controlled work packages, vendor work templates, projecting required man hours, labor & material expenses, attaching applicable documentation, requesting required drawings & isometrics for printing, completing clearance requests, completing notification requirements and generating routing lists.
➢ Using Microsoft Office and INDUS/ Asset Suite/Maximo to generate Quality Control & foreign material (FME) requirements, generate engineering requests, welding and hexavalent chromium evaluations and generate action requests (A-Way/AR).
➢ Using INDUS/ Asset Suite/Maximo/Primavera P-6 to provide inputs to schedule.
- Lead Mechanical/Civil Field Engineer and Lead Mechanical/Civil Planner at Sun Technical/BHI Enery
- Lead Mechanical/Civil Field Engineer and Lead Mechanical/Civil Planner at PCI/Westinghouse Corp
- Mechanical Field Engineer at PCI/Westinghouse Corp
- Mechanical Field Engineer at Bechtel Corp
10 months at this Job
- - Administration and Operation of Material Maintenance Management Systems Training Enhancement Program
MEP Construction Superintendent for UPS Expansion . Oversight of all trades, resolved design interferences as they occurred with field installations. Requested RFI’s when design information was unclear. Kept project on schedule and under budget. Ensured trades followed site safety requirements.Provided Engineering support to UPS when required..
- Mechanical Construction Field Supervisor lll at UPS
- MECHANICAL/Electrical/Piping/Civil Construction Superintendent at UPS
- Mechanical Field Supervisor lll at National Grid,/Gilbert
- Mechanical Superintendent at SGCS Construction Service
at this Job
- AS degree project management - Project management/construction supervision
Completed Field Engineering/Steam Turbine training along with On the Job Training. Managed craft labor and created a prioritized task list for my shift and the opposite shift. Articulated prejob priorities and daily customer updates. Communicate technical evaluations about machinery to engineering and back to the customer. Evaluated data as recorded fr further action to be taken.
- Field Engineer at General Electric
- Manufacturing Engineer at Goodrich
- Contracted Intern at Southern California Edison
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechincal Engineering
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Some of the highlights of my work as a Lead Engineer includes attending client Project Kick offs Meetings, HAZOP, developing project execution plans, vendor selection & correspondence, ownership of P&IDs & PFDs, monitoring of Engineering/Design Progress, Fabrication, Assembly, progress & execution, equipment selection. Some of my current/past projects as a Lead Engineer included working with clients in on the below modular packages.
• Saudi Aramco Oil Company - Gas/Oil Modular Packages in Saudi Arabia
• Petrochem Shintech - Ammonia Flow Control Units
• CB&I/McDermott - Ammonia Forwarding Units & Storage Equipment
• McDermott - Instrument Air Generation Package for BP Offshore
• McDermott - Fuel Gas Conditioning Package for BP Offshore
• PEMEX - Demineralized Water Treatment Package for PEMEX Offshore
• Kiewit / Wood Group - Diesel Treatment Package for BP Offshore
- Sr Mechanical/Lead Engineer at Integrated Flow Solutions
- Project Engineer at Integrated Flow Solutions
- Mechanical Field Engineer at Valsamis, Inc
- Mechanical Field Engineer at CommSolGlobal LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's of Engineering in Mechanical Production and Industrial Engineering - Engineering
Kiyikoy & Ceyhan, Turkey
Turk stream Receiving Terminal Project (Natural Gas). October 2018 - Present
• Supervising fabrication of CS, SS Piping (2250 ton), Structural and Pipe Support (480 ton). This supervision includes; coordination with the field, design engineering, contractor and client, tracking and verifying receipt of materials, monitor and ensure day to day fabrication pipe spools accordance with correct materials, specification and Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS), prepare the daily and weekly reports.
• Plans and controls the Construction interface between fab shop, site and head office
- Sr. Engineer - Field Engineering at Petrofac International
- Engineering Consultant at 280 MW Mojave Concentrated Solar Power Plant
- Sr. Plant Design / Stress Engineer at Bechtel Infrastructure and Power Cooperation
- Mechanical Piping Design Engineer at Kiewit Engineering & Design
5 months at this Job
- - ESL
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering