Mechanical foreman over seeing the conveyor installation. Including header Steele, conveyor install, commissioning conveyor for start up, detail work such as belt installs, side guard and belly pans. Lay out, along with site management to keep different areas of guys working, problem solving
- Mechanical Foreman at Darana hybrid electro-mechanical solutions
- Maintenance technician 2 at Designer shoe wear Inc
- Millwright at Intelligrated
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Started as a simple labor hand and by the third month i was promoted to labor foreman.
• Setting of doka forms
• Coordination of placing of steel reenforced mats. Mechanical foreman
• Destiguish and lay out for implementing the process of piping.
• Welding of underground pipes.
• Problem solving for start up procedures.
• Rigging problem solving. Helped re-furbish and build multiple sites of net worth of over 10 million dollars. Coordinate and run multiple heavy equipment as well as p.m.c.s. on all equipment.
- Mechanical Foreman at Archer Western/Walsh Group
- Foreman/Supervisor at Ford Engineers, Inc
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
- Associate - Political science
While in maintenance I pushed a crew, we serviced econodes and fixed any repairs on location for our contracting companies. Operated various pieces of equipment and am certified with the company. Switched to building econodes and am now a Mechanical foreman. I push a crew while taking care of all aspects needed to help everything continue to run safe and productive. Reading site blue prints and line formats to manage crews on a daily basis under direction of the supervisor.
- Maintenance Foreman/ mechanical foreman at All Around Roustabout
- CDL Driver at Johnsons Ranch
- Pipeline crew laborer at Wells Trucking
- CDL Driver at Select Energy Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job
I'm a highly experienced Operations supervisor/foreman .I have been responsible for oversight of approx. 12-20 employees on a locomotive servicing team, Directed movement of locomotive engines throughout facility as service required, Ensured craft work processes were done safely and to standard, Promoted safety through OSHA, FRA, and AAR compliance. forklift operator , Loaded over the road trailers ,Inventory audits, conducted safety meetings and briefings, delegated work assignments. As a warehouse supervisor I have expert level skills ,such as being responsible for 20-80 direct reports in a production environment. Delegating work assignments such as order selecting, forklift load/unload, safety briefings ,inventory counts. I have basic HR skills, taken several leadership courses, disciplinary, windows expert level, shipping and receiving supervisory experience .
- Mechanical Foreman at UNION PACIFIC RAILROAD
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Concentration in Supply Chain and Operations Management - Business (Supply Chain Management)
- Diploma - General Studies
Inspects mechanical equipment for needed repairs and maintenance; Work with trains, assigns and supervises skilled mechanical trades and other personal, Monitors and evaluates maintenance and mechanical inspection schedules. Work proficiently with computer systems related to area of responsibility including but not limited to work order systems, Evaluates and assessed facilities and work performed. Deals appropriately with hazardous materials. Stay current with best practices, materials and supplies as they relate to mechanical systems and other areas of responsibility. Facilitates repairs utilizing in-house and contracted resources, maintain a safe environment for staff. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Mechanical Foreman at HERZOG RAILROAD SERVICES, INC
- Store Manager at John’s Bargain
- Houseman/Maintenance at Sheraton
- Cook/Prep at Carlos Pizzería & Restaurant
15 years, 2 months at this Job
With safety as the foundation, I help supervise and lead the mechanical craft who inspect and maintain the locomotive fleet for the BNSF Railway at one of their largest and busiest locomotive mechanical shops.
- Mechanical Foreman at BNSF Railway
- Firefighter / EMT at Thornton Fire Department
- State of Colorado Firefighter II at Thornton Fire Department
- Intern Architect at OZ Architecture
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Studies - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Environmental Design - Architecture
- Certification - Fire Instructor
In charge of the daily assemble of ati tracking system, managing 30-35 guys making sure daily and weekly tasks are met given to me by general foreman and superintendent, making sure production and quality are met in a reasonable time meeting all standards and specifications directly specified for the site while managing material that's needed to complete the job.also doing my foreman reports and daily reports making sure each task stayed in budget and attending pod meetings going over daily,weekly,monthly expectations making sure everyone was on the same page as a whole
- Mechanical Foreman at Mortenson Construction
- Foreman/Superintendant at California West Energy
- Equipment foreman at Horne Brothers Construction
- Electrician Helper,equipment operator at Pure Power Solutions
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Assess, identify, and repair mechanical train defects to ensure customer safety and adherence to company, FRA, and other regulatory standards.
• Supervise subordinates and CDMI inspectors and determine condemnable and non-condemnable defects as per company's, CFR, and FRA Safety standards
• Efficiently, plan, assign task, supervise, and monitor performance of Car inspectors, electricians, and other subordinates to ensure hourly and daily services are met
• Perform Job Safety Briefing and Safety Audits per laws and regulations to ensure proper use Personal Protective Equipment and safe mechanical track movement.
• Record and report performance of trains and arrange for routine checks of safety requirements
• Order supplies when needed and ensure efficient usage
- M/E Mechanical Foreman at Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Metro-North Railroad New
- Electrician at Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Metro-North Railroad New
- Electrical Mechanic at Integrated Electrical Construction Inc
12 years at this Job
- - Developing the Attitude of Leadership
head of the underground engineering services section and reporting to the Engineering Manager.
My main duties include:
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager on sectional issues
• Preventive maintenance of hoists, compressors, conveyors, crushers, pumps, air loaders, battery locomotives and rolling stock.
• Repairs and installations, commissioning and decommissioning of the above mentioned machinery.
• Human resources management of about 68 employees comprising of fitters, boilermakers, rigger/rope man and their assistants, hoist drivers and compressor attendants.
• Sectional cost controls and budget formulation.
• Providing technical and practical support to the subordinates.
• Responsible for safety, health and environmental issues in the section.
• Enforcement of Statutory Instruments (S.I) 109 of 1990 Mining (Management and Safety) regulation.
• Training of subordinates, graduate trainees and students on attachment.
- Mechanical Foreman at METALLON GOLD ZIMBABWE-HOW MINE
- at KINROSS GOLD CORPORATION
- Mechanical Foreman at KINROSS GOLD CORPORATION
- at Internal Auditing Systems
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma in Engineering - Mechanical Engineering-Plant Technology
- Certificate in Machine
• Manage Argentine diesel service facility employees with locomotive volumes of 20+ during 8 hour shifts.
• Supervise union craft employees including machinist, electricians, sheet metal workers, and boilermakers during M92/M184/M368 federal inspections and heavy repairs on General Electric and Electro-Motive Diesel locomotives.
• Train, coach, motivate and instruct new hire employees, 230 hired 2018.
• Support positive train control installation, commissioning and defect repairs.
• Manage locomotive repair dwell to reduce out of service time while maintaining locomotive fleet to exceed FRA regulations.
• Inspect outbound locomotive consist to ensure they met BNSF & FRA regulations.
• Manage employee timekeeping and overtime.
• Celebrate 350 days injury free and safe production with over 500 employees.
- Mechanical Foreman at BNSF Railway
- Supervisor of Maintenance of Way Training at BNSF Railway
- Supervisor Maintenance of Way Call Desk at BNSF Railway - Ft. Worth, TX Network Operations Center
- Surfacing Gang Roadmaster at BNSF Railway
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Allen Bradley programmable logistic controllers
- Bachelor's - Manufacturing Engineering Technology