Responsible for performing residential and commercial hvac inspections, residential and commercial insulation inspections of the building envelope, residential and commercial electrical inspections as needed. I am cross trained in multiple inspection fields. ICC certified residential and commercial mechanical inspector ICC certified residential building inspector ICC certified green building residential examiner Arkansas state certified electrical inspector license #EL-1179 Arkansas state certified HVACR inspector license #0840160 Arkansas Class A contractor license #0946350
- Mechanical Inspector at City of Hot Springs
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
Mechanical Inspector/Welding Inspector in the construction of Oil compressor station(s)
• Welder testing, Weld inspection, Manage third Party weld inspection crews.
• Mechanical inspection of all parts including piping, vessels, civil, structural, and coatings.
• Supervise contractor compliance with the safety permits, Ground Disturbance permits, and Environmental compliance per Enbridge specifications and procedures.
- Enbridge, Mechanical Inspector III at Avery Pipeline Inspection
- Technical Welding Analyst at Northern Natural Gas
- Welding Engineer at McNeilus Truck
- Welding Engineer at Fike Corporation Blue Spring
11 months at this Job
- BS - Industrial Technology
- - Welding
San Antonio, Texas/ Baytown Texas/ Savannah, Georgia, February 2016 to Present A top-notch evaluator and inspector of field safety conditions. A productive and energetic project Control
QA/QC MECHANICAL INSPECTOR
Perform all aspects of close monitoring surveillance inspections and observe safety performance for risk management. Validate engineer drawings ISO's and P&ID's are utilized properly. Enforce company policy standards and ensure compliance with code procedures, regulations, and contractor specifications. Draft and submit in-depth reports on inspection findings. Coordinate project completion with Chief Inspector.
• Specialized in a range of all inspection types; ISO drawings/P&IDS, Flange Management, torque, spool fabrication, valves, paint and coating, internal and external vessel, cleanliness, insulation and transport.
- QA/QC MECHANICAL INSPECTOR at SHELL OIL AND GAS, USLNG ELBA LIQUID & GAS
- A proficient QC mechanical inspector delivering solid work principles at TURNER INDUSTRIES, USLNG ELBA LIQUID & GAS
- A skilled supervisor knowledgeable in all aspects of pipe/Structural construction at FLUOR, DOW CHEMICAL
- Pipe Supervisor/QC at The Industrial Company (TIC), Kiewit
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Transportation Worker Identification Card
14 Nuclear Mechanical Inspector (this is a Federal Job) Duties, Accomplishments, and Related Skills I currently have a SAT performance appraisal. Security Clearance: Secret Performs visual inspections on components as well as electromagnetic etching (chemical etching) as required by NNSY procedures. Responsible for completing precision measurements as needed by TGI's and ensures all work is completed with the highest quality and in a timely manner using precision measurement tools such as but not limited to; depth micrometers, ball micrometers, inside and outside micrometers, digital and venier calipers. Utilizes naval shipyard operations and processes. Effectively utilizes technical writing skills to prepare any deficiency reports for any deficiencies found not in compliance with applicable procedures and documentation. Works in line with engineering to ensure any deficiencies found are resolved. Reviews Technical Working Documents (TWD's) and ensures all Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) is accurate and meets all requirements as mandated by the government. Performs waterfront, in-shop surveillances and self-assessments to ensure proper work criteria is met. Ensures verbatim Compliance is followed during any and all inspections. Possesses a strong ability to use modern computer software applications in support of data analysis, communications, and presentations. Has knowledge of automation software including, AIM, ATMS, QPS, HITKIT, CTS, and all Microsoft systems such as Outlook, excel, and Word. Is familiar with the Non Nuclear Execution Process (NNEP) and can adequately perform Casual Analysis as needed. Is familiar and has knowledge of the Critique Alignment Process. Participates in the Quality of work Life (QoWL) team, the Safety Team, and is a Union Vice President. Supervisor: Melinda Corbett (757396-5485 Okay to contact: Yes Safety: Leader on the division Safety Team for 2 years. Performs safety audits throughout the shipyard. As Union Vice President, I am involved with upper management and the Commanding Officer to build safety management plans to include adherence to current OSHA safety regulations. Performs accident investigations and root cause analysis to improve safety of the shipyard and their employees. Works with safety and management on problem solving and decision making ideas to ensure the safety of the shipyard and their employees. Conducts JSA's when there is a safety related accident or incident. Works with OSHA to obtain and maintain VPP status of the shipyard. Ensures that all materials are in our MSDS database and are correctly labeled with all precautions and stored in the proper areas. Always looking for continuous improvement methods for a safer and cleaner work environment.
- Nuclear Mechanical Inspector at WG Grade
- Nuclear Quality Inspector at Huntington-Ingalls Newport News Shipbuilding
- Designer at USS Gerald Ford
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Drafted reports of findings to our Final Inspector for conducting his final approval inspections for his sign off of completion Analytical mind with attention to detail allows catching problems before projects are completed Performed thorough inspections of both commercial and residential sites for code compliance. Conducted in-depth inspections of electrical plumbing mechanical and installed HVAC systems. Drafted and submitted reports of findings. Recommended fines in some instances. Ensured projects complied with state regulations and codes regarding construction. Inspected homes and commercial projects for code compliance. Conducted thorough inspections of electrical plumbing HVAC appliances and mechanical systems for compliance. Problem solve through wiring schematics and Blueprint drawing's. Have general knowledge of Commercial Boilers, Chillers and HVAC units. Can perform previntive maintenance on all HVAC units, as well as PM scheduling.
- Mechanical Inspector at Flash Mechanical
- Mechanic Service Foreman / Body Shop Management at Sykora Ford Dealership
- Owner/CEO/Founder at Body West Gym & MCM
- General Manager (GM) Master Mechanic, Body Tech and Painter at Polansky's Body Shop and Wrecker Service
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
• Sheet metal and, Mechanical Inspector
• Incoming Parts Inspector
• In process Inspector
• CMM operator
- Mechanical Inspector (CMM) at Sanmina Inc
- Mechanical Inspector (CMM) at
- Programmer/CAD Inspector/Design Engineer at Vaness Precision Metal
- QA Manager at Axial Industries
5 years at this Job
- - Engineering Design
• Perform in-process and final source inspections. Including first article inspections per AS9102.
• Complete understanding of engineering drawings, standards and manufacturing operation sheets for detailed parts, subassemblies and final assemblies.
• Complete understanding of standard and geometric tolerance ANSI/ ASME Y14.5M. working knowledge of CMM utilization, perform surface finish measurements and assessments.
• Working knowledge of conventional inspection equipment (dial bores, height gauges, micrometers, calipers etc.)
• Coordinate activities with machine operators, manufacturing engineers and design engineers.
• Generate inputs for non-conforming material reports based on inspection operations performed.
• Use of standard record keeping
• Documentation and ERP software for data compilation. Mechanical Inspector Essai, Inc
• Inspection of precision-made plastic parts to drawings
• Training on metrology equipment, such as smart scope
• Collecting data for experiments, inspect machine parts to drawings using measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gage, thread gages, pin gages, blade mics, microscope, ring gages, and gage blocks.
• Using Microsoft outlook to communicate with employees and management, NAV software to receive parts in from machine shop for final inspection, visual inspection on plated parts from vendors. Mechanical Inspector GE Aviation
• Assisted with receiving Inspection items
• Perform final visual Inspections on detailed parts and assemblies for Jet turbine engines at the required work stations
• Verifying part numbers and serial numbers on the parts for traceability, verifying the condition of the parts
• Participate in MRB activities as required for notifications in the warehouse, decision making skills and judgment to verify that quality standards are continuously maintained
• Acting as a designated source quality representative on the behalf of customers
• Processing shipping documents including certificates of conformance. Mechanical Inspector BD Diagnostics
• Perform inspection at incoming/in-process for the instrument plant, perform mechanical inspections using calipers, micrometers, comparators, smart scope, CMM, height gage, indicator, thread gage, and ring gage
• Participate in MRB activities as required for notifications in the instrument plant.
• Plan and perform daily work duties, inspections, and test under the direction of the group leader.
• Use decision-making skills and judgment to verify that quality standards are continuously maintained.
- Mechanical Inspector at NTS Unitek Staffing
- Mechanical Inspector at Oceaneering Inc
- Mechanical Inspector at Ray Machine Inc
- Quality Inspector at Teledyne Energy Systems
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Radiology Technician
Journeyman Inspector for CSX TRANSPORTATION for almost 8 years, I was trained and schooled in Atlanta, Ga, also certified in welding in stick and mig through the company. Preform inspections on Inbound and Outbound trains leaving the terminal according to FRA rules and requirements.
- Mechanical Inspector at CSX Railroad
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - All subjects, plus welding
When I started I was a prepper. I would prep the rail cars for loading of vehicles. I was then promoted to Lead man. As lead man, I would run the crew and lock out and tag out with blue flag protection. I was then promoted to post load inspector. As a post load inspector I would make sure vehicles were properly chocked down before railroad transit. Then promoted to qualified mechanical inspector. In this position, I was certified in welding, aerial work platform, forklift, and CPR. I was then promoted to my current position of Supervisor. As a supervisor I am responsible for being where the workers are. Making sure the crew is working safe and that they are utilizing the proper use of PPE. I am responsible for making sure lockout/tagout and blue flag protection is done properly. I am the major source of communication between the railroad and the Big 3 car companies to make sure the transit of the vehicles is a smooth process.
- Supervisor/qualified mechanical inspector at ROAD & RAIL SERVICES
- Rail Loader at AUTO RAIL LOGISTICS
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - GED
Interacting with Service Advisors and Techs for client concerns. Troubleshooting and writing reports for repairs. Mechanical inspections at automotive dealerships, pre purchase inspections on exotic luxury vehicles, trucks, motorcycles and RV's.
- Mechanical Inspector at One Guard Inspections/Warranty Companies/Lemon Squad
- Owner/Operator at Active Automotive
- Quailty Inspector at Federal Ammunition
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- A&P - Aviation
- Airframe & Powerplant