As a mechanical inspector/ QA I am obligated to inspect and read the blueprints and make sure the equipment on the rail cart is installed properly with minimal to none wear and tear to the part or train.
- Mechanical Inspector at CRRC MA
- Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Technician at United States Air Force Reserve Command
- Technician at Gorilla Tech
- Satellite Installation Technician at MasTec Advanced Technologies
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Drafted reports of findings to our Final Inspector for conducting his final approval inspections for his sign off of completion Analytical mind with attention to detail allows catching problems before projects are completed Performed thorough inspections of both commercial and residential sites for code compliance. Conducted in-depth inspections of electrical plumbing mechanical and installed HVAC systems. Drafted and submitted reports of findings. Recommended fines in some instances. Ensured projects complied with state regulations and codes regarding construction. Inspected homes and commercial projects for code compliance. Conducted thorough inspections of electrical plumbing HVAC appliances and mechanical systems for compliance.
- Mechanical Inspector at Flash Mechanical
- Mechanic Service Foreman / Body Shop Management at Sykora Ford Dealership
- Owner/CEO/Founder at Body West Gym & MCM
- General Manager (GM) Master Mechanic, Body Tech and Painter at Polansky's Body Shop and Wrecker Service
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
Mechanical Inspector of railroad equipment. Replace and Repair components on all types of rolling stock, through welding, fabrication and replacement of parts to AAR/FRA and DOT standards . Trouble shoot mechanical and air brake issues of equipment to keep trains online and running. CDL-B. Fork lift cert. Wheeled crane cert. Stick and Mig welding cert.
- Mechanical Inspector FRA/AAR at CSx Transportation
- ASME certified welder, Pipe fitter, Boiler Assembly at Fulton Healting Solutions
8 years at this Job
- High school - General
17 BILLION Sep 2014 - Present
Piping and Mechanical Inspector
• Verified ISO and P&ID correctness.
• Work with Field engineers and provide supervision to ensure all installations are per iso and per code
• Trained in permitting and creating risk assessments
• Perform onsite job evaluation to identify risk associated with work to be done , supervise permitted work and inspection to ensure work is completed safely and on schedule
• Created, maintained and verified all punch list items were complete ahead of schedule for turnover.
• Member of the safety committee, promoting a safe work environment and culture by creating fun and exciting ways to keep everyone aware and committed to safety
- Pipe amd Mechanical Inspector at CHENIERE LNG
- Pipe Field Engineer at BROWN AND ROOT
- Equipment Foreman at RICHARD CONSTRUCTION COMPANY VALERO REFINERY
- Hydro Test Foreman at H & M CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Brevard Community College - businesss
I initially hired in as a Maintenance Mechanic. In 2009 was moved into a temporary maintenance supervisor. I then was moved into the crude expansion project. I was responsible for the installation of rotating equipment. In this role my job consisted of confirming all aspects of API 686 were followed. Once the project completed I assumed the role Mechanical Inspector of the largest crude unit in the United States. I played a key role in starting the unit including start up and shutdown procedures. Responsible for writing job scopes, and performing RCFA on problem equipment. Certified ISO 2 vibration analysis. Attended mant seal and pump analysis training.
- Mechanical Inspector at Motiva Enterprises LLC
- Mechanical Inspector at
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Machine Shop and general studies
- High school or equivalent
- High school
All aspects of mechanical and visual inspection using all hand held measuring devices as well as optical comparator's.
- Mechanical Inspector at Millstone Medical Outsourcing
- CNC Machine Operator at Applied Plastics Technology
- Material Handler at Depuy Synthes via Kelly Services
- Quality Control Technician/stock room at Tri-MackPlastics
1 month at this Job
- Perform incoming inspection. - Perform final inspection of mechanical metal and plastic parts. - Review drawings and model. - Calibration of optical measurement. equipment. - Verify approved drawing and quality documents.
- Mechanical Inspector at essai, inc
- Inspector B at Parker Aerospace
- Quality Assurance Inspector at Northstar Aerospace
- Quality Assurance Liaison at Fukuvi USA, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Inspects first article, in-process and final parts using mechanical tools that are applicable to the parts that needs to be inspected. Knows how to create AS9102. Performs a shop audit once a week. Performs tool calibration.
- Mechanical Inspector at Precision Aircraft Machining Corporation
- Secretary at Southern California Homecare
- Fraud Analyst at JPMorgan Chase
- In-team Trainer / Subject Matter Expert at IBEX GLOBAL
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate Network and Systems Administration - IT-Network and Systems Administration
- High School Diploma
Inspect trains for mechanical failure and minor maintenance on trains
- Mechanical Inspector at HARBOR RAIL SERVICES COMPANY
- Inspector at Auto Comm
- Plater at BMC-Building Materials and Construction Solutions
- Delivery/Warehouse at LFD Home Furnishings
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- None - Engineering
Motivated, meticulous professional with NCCER Millwright certification and Supervision Certification, I have more than twenty-five years' experience as a millwright in the maintenance and new construction fields. I am a serious minded individual able to work in time sensitive and high stress environments with proven results, flexible and versatile with a sense of urgency and am able to multi- task and work without direct supervision or in a team environment. I have Demonstrated leadership through performance as well as previous lead and foreman positions. The majority of my work experience has been in new construction, petrochemical refineries and paper mills. Mechanical Inspector CB&I / McDermott 05/23/2018 to Current West Lake Refinery Sulpher, Louisiana Project Scope: Addition to an existing facility In this position it is my responsibility to verify equipment is installed properly on coordinates and aligned. In addition to the placement, that all documentation is valid and is filled out correctly to sell off equipment I maintain quality verification documents for mechanical completion and sell off to the client or manufactures representative. In addition I maintain records and turn all related information and documentation to the turn over department and procurement.
- Mechanical Inspector at CB&I / McDermott
- General Foreman at Fluor
- Mechanical Superintendent at Fluor
- Millwright Foreman at Aluminum Facility
8 months at this Job
- - Chemical Pulp and Paper