Working as Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for Golden chicken farms company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. https://goldenchicken.com.sa/ · Successfully Installed various new equipment according to Factory’s requirements. · Actively involved in the expansion of Poultry processing plant. · Poultry Processing Maintenance and Engineering Expert · Rendering and Waste Water Treatment Plant Expert. · Played a key role in minimizing Plant Breakdown time by more than 90% and enhancing machine productivity with an increment of A Grade's chickens from B Grade Chickens · Design, planning, implementing and successful managing of a comprehensive preventative and predictive maintenance program for production equipment and facilities equipment · Ensures the best maintenance for Equipment And Facilities. · Ensures the perfect Implementation Of Preventive Maintenance Programs. · Ensures the Implementation of Special Maintenance And Control Of Technical Results. · Ensures the availability of machines available to comply with production demand. · Successfully monitor the Expense Forecasts for Maintenance Activities. · Ensures the optimized availability and ordering of Spares based on the Basis Of Programmed Activities And Operating Conditions, · Ensures prompt Notification Of Spare Part Requirements To Compensate Deviations From Routine And Special Maintenance Demands; · Monitor the Quality Of Machines, Equipment Or Plant Maintenance Operations, Including those carried Out By Third Parties, Is In Line With Reference Standards; · Monitor the Updating Of Data Concerning The Calibration and Certification Of Machines And Equipment. · Proper Co-Ordination with Maintenance Personnel, Proposing Technical Improvements. · Enactment Of Alert Safety Bulletins, Non-Conformance Reports, And Failure Reports, By Actuation Of Relevant Activities · Ensures the maintenance schedule of all the machines is followed perfectly · Managing multiple projects related to setting up new machinery and following up on preventive & breakdown maintenance aimed at value addition to the products/plant and cost reduction. · Evaluated & approved purchase requests & quotations from suppliers based on quality, needs, and economy. Prepared & ensured compliance with cost & material estimates, project schedules, and reports as well as schedules of preventive maintenance.
- mechanical maintenance engineer at goldenden chicken farms co
- Maintenance Engineer at malar solvent extraction pvt ltd
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.E - MECHANICAL
- HSC - Puduvayal
- SSLC - Puduvayal
Report to the Maintenance Planning Superintendent and provide leadership, direction for seventeen Mechanical Maintenance Planners in developing maintenance work order packages for corrective work orders, repetitive maintenance work orders, testing, and plant modification activities. Responsible for generating detailed work instructions in accordance with original plant design basis, stations policies, administrative controls, and regulatory requirements. Determine through review of vendor technical information, station drawings, and engineering calculations the documented instructions needed to perform maintenance activities and provide documentation to the Maintenance Department. Communicate on a daily basis with the Work Planning Superintendent, Maintenance Supervisors, Unit Schedulers, Operations, Design Engineers, regarding daily priorities and work activity progression. Provide adequate Post Maintenance Testing (PMT) methods and acceptance criteria to support installed, modified, or affected structures, systems, or components availability and operability. Develop and review weld travelers and ASME Section XI Repair/Replacement documents prepared by Maintenance Planners. Perform Work Planning Superintendent duties when designated.
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Lead) at First Energy Nuclear Operating Company - Beaver Valley Power Station
- MAINTENANCE ENGINEER at NAPCO, Inc
- RELIABILITY ENGINEER at Union Switch & Signal
- RELIABILITY MAINTENANCE ENGINEER at Duquesne Light Company - Beaver Valley Power Station
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Bachelor of Science - NUCLEAR ENGINEERING
Duties involve pipe fitting; boiler making; insulating; welding; machining; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment; and repairing buildings, floors, or stairs. Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions. Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools. Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions. Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary. Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at Division Laundry & Cleaners
- Facilities Maintenance Technician at Mission Solar Energy
- Polysomnographic Technologist at San Antonio Sleep Centers
- Polysomnographic Technologist at Snore and Sleep
2 months at this Job
- Associates - Applied Science-Medical
• Responsible for continuous monitoring of all the mechanical equipment
• Compilation of overhaul graphic plan for the main and auxiliary equipment
• Responsible for the execution of technical safety rules at work
• Preparation of monthly reviews
• Periodically reporting over the technical equipment condition and problems
• Worked with other departments in analyzing and solving occurred faults or problems in power station
• Responsible for the maintenance of all mechanical equipment
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at Albania Power Corporation KESH
- HVAC Engineer at ELEKTRO
- Certified Phlebotomist at ELEKTRO
- Member at Sacred Heart University International Club
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master in Energetics - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor degree - Mechanical Bachelor
• Assisted in the completion of 428 preventative maintenance items contributing to a high level of mission readiness and plant condition.
• Hand selected as team lead for the preservation of 47 primary valves, and 45 other varying discrepancies.
• Over 3,500 hours of combined operational experience in a critical reactor plant environment including casualty response and troubleshooting.
• Responsible for supervising 5 other nuclear machinist mates during propulsion plant operations ensuring continuous electrical power, steam, and water was supplied to the ship. Maintenance Group Supervisor
• Responsible for timely coordination of troubleshooting, research, parts and materials acquisition, maintenance document preparation, work area isolation, and work completion of all corrective maintenance items and general discrepancies in an operational nuclear propulsion plant.
• Successfully managed the clearing of over 400 discrepancies resulting in an increased level of overall material condition of propulsion plant.
• Used CMMS programs on a daily basis to manage dual work centers. Repair Parts Petty Officer
• Researched and procured over 2,100 preventative and corrective maintenance repair parts and supplies, using OMMS, OneTouch, RSUPPLY, FEDLOG, SKED 2.0, SOMS, and other military logistics and maintenance software, supporting efforts in two separate A4W reactor plants.
• Collaborated efforts with multiple other divisions and departments onboard USS Harry S Truman to provide time critical information and repair parts in support of over 9 major corrective repairs at sea, directly contributing to mission readiness and successful implementation of maritime strategy in potentially hostile environments. Carbon Steel Inspection Program Manager
• Coordinated the inspection, administrative filing and discrepancy resolution of 579 piping and foundation deficiencies, greatly increasing overall safety and material condition of number one reactor room Quality Assurance Inspector
• Provided increased level of scrutiny and thoroughness in completion of 16 high level repairs, requiring first time quality and zero rework.
• Trained and provided insight to junior personnel in an effort to increase level of knowledge within the division.
- Reactor Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at U.S. Navy
- Managing Partner, Licensed Agent at GVV Insurance Agency, Inc
- General Manager, Certified Tax Preparer at EDM Investment Strategies, Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Mathematics, Nuclear Physics, Reactor Principles, Chemistry
- B.S. - Business Administration
1. CCL Project commissioning and erection. 2. Erection of piping for raw water, air compressor, gas line, RO & DM plant, hydraulic and pneumatics etc. 3. Shift management for engineers and manpowers. 4. Material follow up and inventory 5. Break down maintenance 6. Preventive maintenance 7. Predictive maintenance 8. Planning for shutdown maintenance 9. Documentation and consumption records 10. Route cause analysis 11. MIS report 12. Modifications
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at Colorshine Coated Pvt Ltd
- Maintenance Engineer at Asian color coated pvt ltd
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical engineering
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of mechanics, installers, and repairers.
• Assign, inspect and ensure the technicians act correctly to achieve the business aims.
• Assures equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity.
• Perform and participate in annual Overhauls of production lines.
• Ensuring there is a safe environment for those who work and visit in our Distribution center and offices.
• Building effective relationships and communicating clearly with stakeholders, managing expectations where required.
• Delivering engineering automation maintenance to ensure minimum equipment downtime.
• Managing contractor performance whilst on site to ensure the most effective and efficient fix, safely.
• Driving problem solving, including identifying key issues and developing effective solutions.
• Ensuring the right fix, on time, every time and utilize Systems provided.
• Putting community, customer and colleague welfare at the heart of every decision.
• Making sure the team meets all the necessary legal and compliance standards and where possible exceeds these.
• Managing the workload and the capacity of the team through effective maintenance planning.
• Developing and leading a high performing team.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at PepsiCo
- Well Test Operator at Service Company
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintain facility equipment at the Detroit Arsenal.
• Hold a high security clearance.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at Professional Contract Services, Inc
- Pipefitter/Machine Builder at Shores Technologies
- Welder at PRO WELD
- Welder at Jay and Kay Manufacturing
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - energy
- - Residential Electrician
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at SCCT ( Suez Canal Container Terminal )
- mechanical site engineer at EGC (Engineering Group for Contracting)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at Egyptian Army
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Production and Mechanical Design Engineering
Organizing routine servicing schedules.
- Allocating work to a team of fitters.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
- Fitting new parts.
- Carrying out quality inspections.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns.
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
- Keeping production managers informed of progress.
- Organizing teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available.
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts.
- Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts.
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule.
• 20th 25 February 2005 - Participate in the first Robotics competition for schools (Hunter and Hunted) as a competitor. At Regional Informatics Centre.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at First Co. for Industrial Development Paper Mill
- Renault Trucks Sole Agent in A.R.E at First Co. for Industrial Development
- Troubleshooter at First Co
5 years, 5 months at this Job