Cold Roll Mill (CRM) Support Systems Mechanical Maintenance Engineer o Restore reliability and optimize performance of the CRM Acid Regeneration Plant (ARP) o Solve daily maintenance issues by developing (short and long term) solutions, procuring material, and directing mill mechanics and contractors o Develop scopes of work and manage projects to replace and upgrade sub optimal equipment and systems o Research and incorporate new technology and products o Plan and manage both short and long duration ARP outages o Managed Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) lined Concentrated Pickle Liquor (CPL) pipe replacement project o Took over operation and maintenance of a degraded and neglected ARP
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer II at AM/NS Calvert
- Engineer III at Plant Bowen, Georgia Power Company
- Engineering Co-op at Southern Company Engineering and Construction Services
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Duties involve pipe fitting; boiler making; insulating; welding; machining; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment; and repairing buildings, floors, or stairs. Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions. Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools. Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions. Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary. Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at Division Laundry & Cleaners
- Facilities Maintenance Technician at Mission Solar Energy
- Polysomnographic Technologist at San Antonio Sleep Centers
- Polysomnographic Technologist at Snore and Sleep
2 months at this Job
- Associates - Applied Science-Medical
* Leaded mechanical maintenance team * Managed preventive, predictive and crisis maintenance activities * Managed mechanical spare parts ( determining the needs, monitoring and supplying ) * Worked with production Engineering Department for investment project * Made root cause analysis for the breakdown and repeating defects * Performed TPM activities to eliminate losses and increase machines efficiencies * Leaded and assisted various six sigma projects
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at FORD MOTOR COMPANY
- Maintenance Engineer / Third Lieutenant at TURKISH ARMY
- CNC Programmer at BERKEL INC
- CNC Programmer at ÇELİKSAN MACHINERY
3 years at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineer
- AS - Mechanical Drawing and Construction
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks on plant equipment, machinery, and related facilities
• Operate a variety of maintenance equipment in a safe and effective manner
• Perform Lock out-Tag out procedures and adhere to permitting requirements
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, update and repair malfunctioning equipment
• Replace pumps, motors, valves and other mechanical equipment found within a chemical facility
• Review and execute programs, procedures, and inspections to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements
• Provide preventative maintenance on mechanical equipment including but not limited to pumps, motors, gearboxes, valves, and actuators
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at Rextac LLC
- Mechanical Engineering Intern at Rextac LLC
9 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Provide mechanical support for chemical plant unit:
• Pump bad actor action plans and implementation of repairs/upgrades.
• SAP BOM updates and utilization.
• Communicate with Operations and Maintenance personnel on a daily basis to ensure all mechanical integrity and rotating equipment work is being correctly addressed and completed in a timely manner.
• Advocate for mechanical upgrade projects and follow through implementation.
• MOC creation, PSSR verification, drawings and documentation updates.
• Pump repair scope and coordination.
• Closely work with pump manufacturers to properly size and purchase new pumps.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at Lyondellbasell Chemicals
- Teacher at Lubbock Independent School District
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Exercise and Sports Science
Dist.-DHAR (M. P.) Designation: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer in COLD ROLL MILL (CRM) RESPONSIBILITIES * Supervision and guidance of Subordinate for safe and effective working. * To Implement preventive, breakdown and predictive maintenance of 4 HI Reversible Cold Rolling Mill, Semi contineous shallow type pull push Pickling Line Morgoil Bearing, Taper Roller Bearing, CRS Line, HRS Line, Utility * To maintain ISO, OHSAS and EnMS Documentation. * Route cause analysis of breakdown and make CPA to eliminate problems. * To maintain optimal spare parts, inventory and mitigating downtime. * Modification in running machine as per process requirement. * To plan the preventive maintenance schedule according to ISO for regular maintenance of machine parts. * Hydraulic and pneumatic operated e.g. All types of valve, Cylinders, pumps maintenance. * Maintain ISO, PMS, CLIT, 5-S, TPM, SAFETY, Logbook and other documents. * Controlling the Target parameter for oil, air, water, spares consumption. * Responsible for breakdown & preventive maintenance of utilities like DM & RO plant, water complex, EOT cranes, Air compressors, MVRE, ETP, HRU, VAM, Auatherm etc * Responsible & take part in whole CRM complex maintenance activities.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer in COLD ROLL MILL (CRM) at NATIONAL STEEL & AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.E - Mechanical Engineering
• Established and managed successful approaches to predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance of facility machinery. Performed root cause analysis of problems, documented faults in the tracking system and generated daily reports.
• Directed system, equipment and component installations. Effectively managed resources, created project schedules and maintained department budgets.
• Implemented advanced diagnostic tools to resolve customer complaints.
• Maintained open and effective communications with project teams to increase productivity.
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions, Installed, tested and serviced alarm systems, ensuring that they functioned correctly.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at I.M.C
- Sr. Manager at Defender Services
- General Manager at DriveTime
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration and Computer Science
MNC in oil/gas exploration, excavation & Gas turbines maintenance with SAP based PM module, major overhauls contract execution & material/spare... more
Pl see Additional information
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at MNC in oil/gas exploration, excavation & Gas turbines maintenance with SAP based PM module, major overhauls contract execution & material/spare... more
27 years, 5 months at this Job
- BE (Mechanical) in 1989 - Mechanical Engineering
Construction of conveyor belt systems, used variety of hand tools and power tools, Worked in teams to move and lift materials 300+ lbs
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at Durrana hybrid
- Final Assembler at RUSKIN MANUFACTURING
- Skilled Laborer at Peopleready
3 months at this Job
- High school
• Knowing the Building inside and outside
• Fixing and maintaining all Hvac systems
• Fixing and maintaining the electrical work
• Fixing and maintaining the plumbing
• Fixing and maintaining the operating functions of the whole country club
• Improvising new ways to make the country club run more efficiently. Additional skills
• Adaptable (work in changing environment)
• Quick Learner
• Able to Build Relationships
• Company Loyal
• Able to Operate Under Pressure
• Detail-oriented I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications will be beneficial to your organization's success, If I am offered this position, I will be ready to hit the ground running and help the Lockheed Martin Company exceed its own expectations for success.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer at River Crest Country Club
- Department management at Lowes
- Shift Supervisor for the indoor athletic recreational sports facility at Tiffin University
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration & Organizational Management