• Initiate and perform routine maintenance on existing systems for standard operation following preventative maintenance guidelines to ensure machines/robots are in proper working order.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot basic to moderate operating difficulties to include motors, mechanical circuits, and all mechanical and electrical systems.
• Perform all required duties within Toyo Tires safety standards and OSHA safety policy.
• Work within the framework of departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
• Ensure work area is clean and safe practices are followed.
- Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician at ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE (EM)
- PRODUCTION WORKER at Shaw Industries
- PACKER (Part-Time) at Big Time Products
- SUPERVISOR at Venue Smart
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Instrumentation and control tech
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE - INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROLS TECHNICIAN
I am responsible for all Mechanical Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance on all company vehicles, compressors, pnumatics, hydraulics and hydraulic cylinders.
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Allen Lee Landscape & Prunning
- Maintenance Technician at 84 Lumber Company
- Electric Motor Mechanic at Baldor Electric Company
- Team Leader at Axle Alliance Company LLC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- ASE CERTIFIED- UNDERCAR SPECIALIST
• Daily electrical and mechanical maintenance of industrial printing machinery including; Press, Bindery, Mailing, Commingle, Warehouse, and Facilities
• Perform corrective and preventative maintenance in solo and team orchestrated tasks
• Log all progress, updates, and inventory status on assignments into a database
• Electrical exposure involves automation, PLC, electrical controls, network base controls
• Mechanical exposure involves pneumatics, hydraulics, compressors, motors, welding, and other mechanics related to the field
• Adhere to OSHA regulations and safety guidelines
- Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Japs-Olson
- Electrical Technician at Scantron
- Night Auditor/ Guest Services at StayBridge Suites
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Biomedical
- - General Education
Maintain, repair and service world-class diesel-electric passenger trains. Complete many time-sensitive daily tasks including:
• HVAC repair and replacements
• Drive axle maintenance
• Brake system calibration and repairs
• Motor assembly installation and initial setup
• Warehouse organization and spare parts coordinator
• Prioritize maintenance workload with administrative duties to keep the TexRail fleet operational and reliable Proficient with hand and power tools to include specialty tools and support equipment. Well-Rounded technician with the ability to read drawings, blueprints and develop strategies to accomplish difficult non-scheduled tasks.
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at TexRail
- Professional Diver at TEAM TRIDENT
- Assistant Manager at JIFFY LUBE
- Diver Technician at DEEPCOR MARINE INC
1 year at this Job
Shift mechanical maintenance technician. I respond to all shift calls. Complete all run time and down time PM’s. Oversee ongoing jobs to be sure they are being completed in a safe timely manner.
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at NORTHSTAR BLUESCOPE STEEL
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Clemens Mobile Welding
- Maintenance Technician at Allison Metal Fabrication
- Pipe Welder at D&D Fabrication
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Norwich, CT 2012-Current
• Responsible for maintenance and installation of rolling mill and rod mill finishing electrical & mechanical equipment, Cleaver Brooks boiler, E-tech boiler along with other serviceable equipment and systems.
• Implementing and setting priorities for preventive/predictive maintenance programs which includes motor greasing, brush replacement and maintenance, cooling & filter maintenance, cycle out motors for cleaning, greasing and bearing replacement, cranes, reheat furnace and other equipment.
• Responsibility to troubleshoot and repair electronic systems including PLCs and instrumentation.
• Responsible for employee selection, training, evaluation, motivation, safety and accountable for employee compliance with established safety procedures.
• Familiar with industrial work practices - especially a safety conscious attitude.
• Daily implementation of Lock-out/Tag-out safety practices.
• Replace bearings, chains, drives, gearboxes and motors.
• Manufacture custom components on lathe, milling and CNC machines.
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Freeport McMoRan
- Mechanical Maintenance & Machine Setter at Schott North America
- Mechanical Maintenance & Machine Setter at Emhart Glass
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Albany International Corporation
7 years at this Job
- AAS - Computer Science
Martinez, CA Installation, removal, repair, design, modification and maintenance of wastewater August 2012 - Present treatment systems and equipment General plant maintenance including: pumps, compressors, boilers, conveyors, furnaces, rolling stock, welding ad fabrication, plumbing, pipe fitting, hydraulics, and pneumatics Shop and field welding and specialized fabrication; installation of fabricated parts Rigging and crane work Execute routine preventive maintenance on plant machinery and equipment Read, interpret and apply blueprints, drawings, sketches, specifications, and instructional manuals Perform precision measurements and alignments on rotating equipment Troubleshoot mechanical problems and provide evaluations and recommendations Request and obtain needed parts, materials and equipment Prepare and maintain accurate machinery and equipment maintenance records Supervise 8 mechanics on an as need basis. This includes all administrative duties, scheduling of job assignments, coordinating with other departments, and research and acquisition of parts, supplies and services
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician III at Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at Turbo Machinery Repair, Inc
- Maintenance Mechanic - Journeyman at Tharco Containers Inc
- Field Maintenance Mechanic at MainTech
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General Education Program
Job duties * Insulation and service of hydraulic sheers, wheelabrator rotary blasters, conveyers, two 5 ton induction furnaces, and one 5 ton A.O.D. unit. *Inspection and maintenance of overhead cranes *Installation of conduit and wiring to all machines to NEC code. *Fabrication of metal used in daily process using blue prints and manuals. EXPERIECED IN: Fabrication - Wiring - Gas and water pipe - Hydraulic systems - pneumatic systems - cranes - hoists - rigging - machining - and trouble shooting of mechanical equipment
- Electrical / Mechanical maintenance technician at Designed Alloy Products
- Maintenance Electrician at Atlas Industrial Electrical
- Mason/stone setter at July 2088
- Valve Maintenance Technician at Industrial Valve Sales and Service
8 years at this Job
- certificate - electricity and electronics
Maintenance support for the carton packaging production on a 24/7 pharmaceutical operation.
• Provides maintenance support for setup and debugging of equipment involving pneumatic, electrical, instrumentation, piping, HVAC, and mechanical processes.
• Assists in the installation, startup and commissioning of Capital Projects.
• Utilizes Maximo as a computerized maintenance management application to locate/identify parts, complete work requests, and investigate equipment repair history.
• Performs preventative maintenance work orders on a weekly basis
• Performs line setup and debugging of various bottle configurations involving printers, shrink sealers, tabbing labelers, Serpa carton units, and serialization utilizing Optel vision systems.
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician III at Grifols
- Senior Production Setup Mechanic at Carefusion
- Equipment Maintenance Tech II at Sandoz
- Senior Packaging/Facilities Mechanic at Synthon Pharmaceuticals, Inc
3 years at this Job
• Installed and cleaned HVAC systems at client sites
• Conducted preventive maintenance checks in coordination with Chief Engineer
• Power-washed interior and exterior of client buildings using pressure cleaner
• Monitored and replaced electronic locks to utility rooms as needed
• Performed all tasks in compliance with security policies and OSHA regulations.
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician at JP Mechanical
- Handyman at Union Street Parking
- Handyman at Wall Street Wall
4 years, 5 months at this Job