- Mechanical Project Engineer II at Vanderlande Industries
- Entry Level Executive Manager Trainee at ATL Events Group, Inc.
- Mechanical Design Engineer at ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions (via Randstad)
- Mechanical Integrity Engineer at Applied Technical Services, Inc.
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration (MBA)
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
• Assisted Sr. Mechanical Engineers and Project Managers with all engineering responsibilities to create, design, and build a BIW automated system for the Jeep Gladiator launch.
• Worked closely with FCA and KUKA Project Team to meet all customer specifications and complete project milestones within the customers timeline.
• Implemented changes to mechanical robotics tooling to improve build repeatability, maintain dimensional quality, and increase system cycle time capabilities.
• Strong teamwork with Mechanical Design, Robot Programmers, and PLC controls engineers to resolve mechanical issues and prevent future mechanical flaws.
• Utilization of previous experience to assist Project Management with project planning, PLM software issues, and supply chain processes.
- Mechanical Project Engineer BIW at KUKA Systems North America
- Bi-lingual lead support at
- Mortgage Banker at Quicken Loans
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BBA - Management
- BA - Spanish Language
- Senior mechanical and reliability engineer for 1.5 Billion dollar greenfield project in Louisiana - Worked with 3D plant model review team as the Mechanical Engineering and Maintenance representative - Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) for the various units. - Provided guidance on ASME, API, and US industry codes to our Shanghai and Manila teams - Provided input on mechanical project submittals such as equipment drawings, non-destructive examinations (NDE), calculations, specifications, vendor technical deviations, and other technical issues. - Responsible for the technical review of quotations, vendor proposals and bids - Specified equipment standards and specifications in vendor technical clarification and kick off meetings - As a power user of SAP, I worked with the SAP implementation team in setting up the maintenance side of SAP for the new plant - Worked with Management to ensure that decisions are based on long term cost of ownership - Interviewed and trained new members of the engineering team - Verified the capability of the equipment to perform its intended function, from the point of manufacture through shipment, receiving, storage, installation and startup
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Wanhua Chemical US Co
- Maintenance Technologist/Fixed Assets Focal at
- Engineer and Repair Coordinator for overhang pumps at Sulzer Pumps (US) Inc
- Maintenance Engineer at Total Petrochemicals
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BS in Mechanical Technology - ABET credited
- Associate in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Eighteen years as a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer focused on equipment application, cost saving, and successful on time completion of production and repair projects. Proven record of accurate cost estimates and implementation costs. Eleven years as a Design Engineer working with prototype design and recycled paper product line development.
• Cosmo Specialty Fibers, Cosmopolis, WA 2014 to 2019 Acetate and viscose pulp manufacturer
➢ Driven to improve cost savings by optimizing production equipment.
➢ Regarded for problem solving abilities and ability to render or procure drawings and components.
➢ Fostered ideas and opinions for project costs, planning, troubleshooting and followed through with drawings, calculations and opinions
➢ Successful project completion and support on a variety of equipment and functions
➢ Identified and managed repairs to structural steel
- Senior Mechanical Project Engineer at Cosmo Specialty Fibers
- Lead project engineer at Port Townsend Paper Corporation
- at Weyerhaeuser Company
- at Lamb Grays Harbor Company
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- B.S. - Biology
Supporting a variety of in-house engineering projects · Review and update drawings for peripheral wellhead rework, McDonald Island, PG&E · PHA (Process Hazards Analysis) evaluation, recommendations, action Items involving various engineering disciplines and MOC (Management of Change) for different units in Marathon Petroleum Co., Martinez · Manage and coordinate all activities for projects including, scoping of project, cost estimates, budgeting, Risk Management, design and review of proposed changes to meet codes and standards. · Reviewing designs and construction drawings for all technical discipline areas (mechanical, piping, process, structural, electrical & instrumentation)
Supporting a variety of in-house engineering projects
· Review and update drawings for peripheral wellhead rework, McDonald Island, PG&E
· PHA (Process Hazards Analysis) evaluation, recommendations, action Items involving various engineering disciplines and MOC (Management of Change) for different units in Marathon Petroleum Co., Martinez
· Manage and coordinate all activities for projects including, scoping of project, cost estimates, budgeting, Risk Management, design and review of proposed changes to meet codes and standards.
· Reviewing designs and construction drawings for all technical discipline areas (mechanical, piping, process, structural, electrical & instrumentation)
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Connexsys Engineering
- Senior Piping Design Engineer at Southern California Gas Company
- Piping Engineer at CWA LLC
- Senior Piping Engineer at IQA Solutions Co
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineer
Core Responsibilities: Powertrain parts Washer machine design, Project Management, and Customer relations.
Core Responsibilities: Powertrain parts Washer machine design, Project Management, and Customer relations.
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Fives Cinetic
- Mechanical Project Engineer at ND Industries
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Atlas Copco
- CAD Designer/Project Engineer at Alliance Industries
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.A. - Special Education
- B.S. - Career and Tech. Education
- A.A.S. - Tool, Fixture, and Die Design
• 3D modeling and Finite Element Analysis, FEA, of Structures for integrity assessment of new products in Aerospace sectors for Boeing
• Project management working MS project for Gantt charts, timetables and project cost control. Regular meeting with Stakeholders for project milestones discussion.
• Working with different materials such as Titanium, Aluminum, Stainless Steel as well as application of various joining techniques such as welding and adhesive bonding.
• Consultation in First article testing, FAI, Type Tests, design reviews, design validation and verification. V&V.
• Preparation of Bill of Materials (BoM), Parts Technical Specifications, ITPs.
• Hands on approach with high attention to details to ensure end customer satisfaction with newly developed products.
- Mechanical/Project Engineer at Hydraulics International Inc
- Mechanical Design Engineer at MYD Consulting Engineers
- Mechanical Test Engineer (Biomedical Industry) at Laboratory for Materials Analysis and Testing (LMATS)
- Mechanical Engineer, Research Assistant (Biomedical Industry) at Monash
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. in Materials Science and Engineering - Materials Science and Engineering
- B.Sc. in Industrial Metallurgy - Industrial Metallurgy
Plant Location : https://goo.gl/maps/B7DY5L8XJH7W2uGLA COMPLETED PROJECTS: 1) 3000 TPD Solvent Extraction Plant - $ 45M (05/2016 - 06/2019) 2) 300 TPD Oil Refinery - $ 11.28 M ( 07/2015 - 08/2017) 3) Installation & Piping of 60 TPH Boiler Units & Auxiliaries - $ 3.8M ( 09/2016 - 12/2018) 4) Refined Oil Tanks 1500 M3 X 8 and Associated Piping / Pumphouse - $ 4.3M (02/2016 - 04/2017) 5) 1500 TPD Feed Mill Plant - $21.6M (11/2016 - Present) 6) Assembly & Erection of 147 Metric Tons Seeds Silos $15M (06/2016 - 02/2019) 7) Assembly & Erection of Seeds Handling System - $ 17.8M ( 06/2016 - 04/2019) 8) 12 TPD Cold Press Plant $ 1.5M (03/2016 - 04/2017) 9) Existing Boiler House expansion - $1.23M (09/2014 - 08/2015) 10) Small Scale Pilot/Training Pilot Crushing and Refinery - $ 1.2M ( 10/2015 - 01/2017) 11) 800 X 5 m3/hr Cooling Tower - $0.5M (04/2017 - 08/2018)
• I was leading the 8 member Team of mechanical engineers, Quality Control Inspectors, Site Supervisors, Mechanical Draftsman as well as multiple Contractors on Site reporting directly to Site & Project Manager.
• During the course of 4.5 years at SOYA I had successfully completed 11 different sub-projects in different capacities all within Budget resulting in savings of 16.6% from the original budgeted amount of $30 M for the mechanical erection / on shore works.
• Successfully executed and completed 5300 tons of Equipment Installation/Rigging, 80,000 dia inches of piping , 5000 tons of Steel Structure Erection
• Prepared Call For Tender Documents for Sub Contractors to bid for Installation & Piping Works, with precise master BOQ and Division of Responsibility Matrix on various Sub-Projects.
• Introduced the concept of Contractor Evaluation & Categorization. Conducted Vendor Evaluation Audits on Sub-Contractors to evaluate the contractors capacity (Manpower & equipment), shop fabrication capacity, Past completed projects, Quality Management system to qualify/disqualify and categorize bidding on our project.
• Prepared Techno Commercial Bid Comparisons and putting up recommendation.
• Conducted Kick-Off Meeting and Bi-Monthly Progress Evaluation Meetings with Sub-Contractors.
• Evaluation of Sub-Contractor detail drawings and documents and liaison with Plant Supplier for any issues or conflict.
• Evaluation of Contractors Progress & Invoicing.
• Detailed and precise Call For Tender and Contract documents prepared by me helped save significant amount in terms of additional claims / change order request.
• Prepared P& ID's Piping iso-metrics, BOQ for Utilities, Tank Farm etc.
Plant Location : https://goo.gl/maps/B7DY5L8XJH7W2uGLA
1) 3000 TPD Solvent Extraction Plant - $ 45M (05/2016 - 06/2019)
2) 300 TPD Oil Refinery - $ 11.28 M ( 07/2015 - 08/2017)
3) Installation & Piping of 60 TPH Boiler Units & Auxiliaries - $ 3.8M ( 09/2016 - 12/2018)
4) Refined Oil Tanks 1500 M3 X 8 and Associated Piping / Pumphouse - $ 4.3M (02/2016 - 04/2017)
5) 1500 TPD Feed Mill Plant - $21.6M (11/2016 - Present)
6) Assembly & Erection of 147 Metric Tons Seeds Silos $15M (06/2016 - 02/2019)
7) Assembly & Erection of Seeds Handling System - $ 17.8M ( 06/2016 - 04/2019)
8) 12 TPD Cold Press Plant $ 1.5M (03/2016 - 04/2017)
9) Existing Boiler House expansion - $1.23M (09/2014 - 08/2015)
10) Small Scale Pilot/Training Pilot Crushing and Refinery - $ 1.2M ( 10/2015 - 01/2017)
11) 800 X 5 m3/hr Cooling Tower - $0.5M (04/2017 - 08/2018)
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Soybean Crushing Co & Derivatives (SOYA)
- QA/QC Engineer at Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Abahsain Specialized Industrial Company (ASIC)
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Project Engineering & Project Management Delivering Gas & Diesel Engines for Marine and Land Applications. Design of Engine Auxiliary Systems to meet the Customer's order Delivery of design and installation documentation - Configuration of the engine Safety, Monitoring and Control Systems (Including Mechanical and Electrical interfaces between engine systems and clients/third party suppliers (ABB, SIEMENS, KONGSBERG, etc) - Surveys of the engine in the factory - Direct contact with Major Class Societies (DNV-GL, ABS, CCS, etc) - Direct Technical Support to Customers regarding: alignment, installation on board, system etc - Technical Support for commissioning of the engine plant. Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries, Machinery Production Deputy Manager .Engineering, Mechanical Coordinator of 2 engineers, 2 foreman and 30 workers Installation of all the equipment's mounted on board such as; steering gear, rudder, diesel generator, emergency diesel generator, thrusters, pumps, cranes, boilers, windlass. etc Inspection for all the equipment's with QC, Owner and Class(DNV-GL, ABS, CCS, BV, KCC etc) surveyors Checking procedures, drawings from design, owner and maker Preparing schedule for the new ship building for 2 weeks, 1 month and 3 months .Checking work volume and work man hour PROJECTS EXEMPLE: 4082/87-HAMBURG SUD 8700 TEU CONTAINERSHIP 4091/94 -ZODIAC 8600 TEU CONTAINERSHIP 6010/11 -BERGEN FOSEN OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION VESSEL 4401/02 -HOEGH AUTOLINERS 6500 UNITS PCTC
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Rolls-Royce Bergen Engines
- Design Engineer at Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Electromechanical Engineering
• Developed and maintained the Submittal Log, RFI Log and Change Order Log
• Reviewed engineering design drawings for clarification or correction
• Ensure that all preformed work adhered to factory and local safety codes
• Presented project scope proposals and contracts to appropriate vendors
• Purchased material for vendors and maintained communication with clients over the phone and via email
• Prioritized the work load to deliver the best result for associates and clients
• Established clear communication and relationship with client to ensure project satisfaction and future business
• Documental construction meeting notes and follow-up on task to be performed
• Defined clear targets and objectives and communicated them to other team members
• Monitored timelines and flagged potential issues t be addressed
- Mechanical Project Engineer at JPR Mechanical
- Assistant Project Manager at Klairgar Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineer Technology - Mechanical Engineer Technology