Mechanical Project Engineer working directly on Dust Handling and Air Systems equipment design and installation.
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Kimberly-Clark
- Mechanical Engineer at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Life Sciences - Medical Device Assembly Technology
• Lead the development of a large multiple module system and engineering team.
• Design cam, servo, and air operated stations, and to make changes to existing designs.
• Ensure the design is functional, robust, and cost effective.
• Innovate and use good judgment to incorporate sortimat standards and regulatory requirements.
• Research and specify appropriate materials and purchased components.
• Create detail drawings, assembly drawings, Bill of Materials, organize release packages, and update drawings.
• Participate in internal and customer design reviews.
• To prepare pneumatic and timing diagrams and select appropriate sensors.
• Work with suppliers to find/develop the most functional and economical solutions to design issues.
• Work under the confines of the project schedule and budget.
• Problem-solve design or detail issues and update all appropriate documentation.
• Communicate ideas and comprehend information both verbally and in written form.
• Assimilate well within a team and exhibit objectivity and openness to others views.
• Follow all policy and procedures to maintain ISO9001:2008 & 13485:2003 Certification requirements.
• Prioritizes, plans, and organizes work and workspace.
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of sortimat internal and international standards.
• Set and maintain departmental goals in keeping with company objectives.
• Support and participate in Quality Management Program.
• Provide necessary documentation and support for machinery Operating Manuals.
• Make recommendations for quality and cost improvements. OBJECTIVE: Conceptualizes and design automated equipment according to a customer and internal specification; Capable of being the Mechanical Engineering Lead on large multi-module custom system; Works closely with the Customer to refine the project scope and URS; Defines and verifies the project station concepts; Assist other Mechanical Project Engineer with successfully completing additional projects.
- Sr. Mechanical Project Engineer at ATS Sortimat USA, LLC
- Contract Mechanical Designer at Baxter Healthcare Corp
- Contract Design Engineer at MonoGen Inc
- Design Engineer at Arlington Tool, Inc
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - Machine Tool Technologies
Guam USA Designation: For more than a decade, P&S construction, Inc. has been the Mechanical Project Engineer reliable design build/bid build prime contractor and perform
work for Naval facilities engineering commands on multinational level. P&S diverse portfolio of construction
Reporting To: Vice President projects, historical renovation and design- build contracts are
all based on simple premises of efficiency, accuracy,
excellence and client satisfaction. Every factor of a project - from award to closeout are addressed and achieve. P&S is
proud to be member of U.S Green Building Council. Job Profile:
• Determine project scope and schedule.
• Facilitated the project commitments and expenditures to ensure the project is on-time and within the budget.
• Develop and manage the project team consisting of IG personal, Consultants and contractors.
• Assessed On-site project supervision during the construction and installation phases of the projects.
• Represents the company in professional manner in all dealings with owners, architects, vendors, other design professionals and contractors.
• Create, submit and track Government submittals in an efficient manner per company and government provided templates and specifications.
• Review and approve invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
• Assess contractor bids, generate RFI's, review submittals and change order requests.
• Review design and plan layouts related to project SOW.
• Confer with designer of records or other government personal to implement progress of the project.
• TAB & Commissioning of Equipment's & Services.
• Preparing of close out documents, prepare and rectify punch list upon completion of the project. Key Projects ongoing and Completed with P&S Construction as PE.
• Upgrade chillers and condensing unit, Base supply B18002 at Anderson air force base, Guam. - $ 3.4 M
• Upgrade chillers and condensing unit, CE Motor pool B18001 at Anderson air force base, Guam. - $ 3.1 M
• Upgrade chillers and condensing unit, Maintenance squadron B18006 at Anderson air force base, Guam. - $ 3.1 M
• Upgrade energy efficient lighting Multiple buildings at Anderson air force base Guam - $ 7.1M
• POL-Fuel systems hardened Buildings - $21M
• Electrical circuit P91&93 Repair and Modernization - $4M Most Previous Experience
- Mechanical Project Engineer at P&S Construction, Inc
- Sr. Project Engineer at Cool Air
- Mechanical supervisor at Lexus of Brighton at Melbourne
- Executive at Kailas cancer hospital Vadodara
4 years, 1 month at this Job
• $1.1 million equipment takeoff on a 910-unit mixed use project
• Coordinated subcontractor work to include craning, concrete coring, CO monitoring, and VFD start up
• Compiled submittals of HVAC equipment
• Prepared close-out documents of O&Ms and "Test and Balance" reports
• Streamlined communication flow between management and foreman through the use of Bluebeam studio
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Atlas Mechanical Inc
- Research Assistant at University of California, San Diego
- Infantryman Squad Leader at U.S. Marines
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Design engineer and project phase manager from design conceptualization to production ramp up for major capital new product development projects for transit rail suspension systems.
• Responsible for complete product life-cycle oversight from customer specification review and technical negotiation, to mold design/procurement and manufacturing operations control planning.
• Predict part performance and verify design using finite element analysis tools.
• Oversee iterative design process to ensure parts satisfy customer specifications, as well as internal manufacturing and quality requirements.
• Develop qualification and production/quality control testing plans
• Support manufacturing engineers in the creation of PFMEA's and control plans to determine, manage, and reduce production risks.
• Oversee prototype and qualification testing while analyzing and evaluating data and documenting results.
• Design and facilitate the manufacturing of testing fixtures.
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Hutchinson Aerospace & Industry INC
- Research Assistant at University of Massachusetts
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Project Engineering & Project Management Delivering Gas & Diesel Engines for Marine and Land Applications. Design of Engine Auxiliary Systems to meet the Customer's order Delivery of design and installation documentation - Configuration of the engine Safety, Monitoring and Control Systems (Including Mechanical and Electrical interfaces between engine systems and clients/third party suppliers (ABB, SIEMENS, KONGSBERG, etc) - Surveys of the engine in the factory - Direct contact with Major Class Societies (DNV-GL, ABS, CCS, etc) - Direct Technical Support to Customers regarding: alignment, installation on board, system etc - Technical Support for commissioning of the engine plant. Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries, Machinery Production Deputy Manager .Engineering, Mechanical Coordinator of 2 engineers, 2 foreman and 30 workers Installation of all the equipment's mounted on board such as; steering gear, rudder, diesel generator, emergency diesel generator, thrusters, pumps, cranes, boilers, windlass. etc Inspection for all the equipment's with QC, Owner and Class(DNV-GL, ABS, CCS, BV, KCC etc) surveyors Checking procedures, drawings from design, owner and maker Preparing schedule for the new ship building for 2 weeks, 1 month and 3 months .Checking work volume and work man hour PROJECTS EXEMPLE: 4082/87-HAMBURG SUD 8700 TEU CONTAINERSHIP 4091/94 -ZODIAC 8600 TEU CONTAINERSHIP 6010/11 -BERGEN FOSEN OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION VESSEL 4401/02 -HOEGH AUTOLINERS 6500 UNITS PCTC
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Rolls-Royce Bergen Engines
- Design Engineer at Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Electromechanical Engineering
• Acted as project manager and/or mechanical engineer for 11 projects varying in scope and duration
• Developed technical scopes of work, AutoCAD design and installation drawings, cost estimates, and contracts
• Managed contractors, schedules, invoices, and time over concurrent projects
• Performed calculations and analyzed infrastructure and equipment drawings to determine project feasibility
• Used interpersonal skills to communicate with clients, coordinators, technicians, contractors, and team members
- Mechanical Project Engineer Co-Op at Georgia Pacific
- Server/Bartender at Buffalo Wild Wings
7 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- International Exchange Program - Mechanical Engineering
• Contributed in completing large scale material handling projects for retailers, manufacturers, and logistics providers. Customers including Amazon, Walmart, UPS, Big Lots, QVC, TJX Companies, and Home Depot.
• Collaborated with the customer, designed conveyor layout, created installation drawings, ordered desired parts, assisted installation, and problem solved throughout the project life.
• Projects took an average of a year to complete and ranged from $5 to $70 million.
• Became a subject matter expert and presented learnings to mechanical team.
• Software utilized: AutoCAD, Orcale, Excel, SharePoint, Skype, Vault, Outlook, and Navisworks.
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Honeywell Intelligrated
- CFD Technical Intern at Cradle North America
- Mechanical Engineering Intern at SOCHE
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Responsible for engineering and management of custom machine design. The types of applications range from optical fiber, textiles, medical, fixturing, conveyors and automation packaging machines. For the optical fiber market, I have implemented 500+ machines for specialized applications. These applications include: payoffs, capstans, take-ups, dancers, draw towers, curing systems and conveyors, coloring, proof testing, ribboning, bragg grating, accumulating, buffering, and cabling systems. Day to day duties have included sales, quoting, scheduling, research, prototyping, design, dimensioning, fabrication, quality control, assembly, writing of manuals, troubleshooting, commissioning, and process control. Various project work: * Lead mechanical design effort to improve optical fiber processing speeds above 2400mpm. * Developed a sheave design with precision bearings. This wheel improved maintenance, and was used to upgrade several competitors' machines. * Designed specialized machine to process medical bandages with a core-less spindle. This machine increased the production rate by 400%. * Involved with the addition of the Chalkmaster powder applicator. The project transferred manufacturing from the UK to TDC. * Involved the building of a clean room for the processing of fiber optic ribbon. * Developed a textile winding machine that utilized a linear motor as the traverse. AutoCAD Position
- Senior Mechanical / Project Engineer at
- at Duncan Parnell Incorporated
- AutoCAD Detailer / Drafter at Syncro-Systems Incorporated
25 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Engineering
- Associate in Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Mechanical Engineering Technology
Directly responsible for designing new products, developed continuous improvements to existing products and supported production issues. - Created parts, assemblies, drawings and accurate Bill Of Materials using Solidworks. - Created product line layout using AutoCAD according to specifications. - Provided direct supervision to other technical and non-technical staff as required for successful project completion. - Ensured that all projects are completed accurately, on time, and are clearly documented. - Defined equipment and parts from external suppliers, conducted cost estimation, created and finalized designs to meet project requirements. - Provided technical support to customers and created customer documentation. - Run multiple projects concurrently.
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Processing Technologies International, LLC
- Design Engineer, Izmir, Turkey at Arcan Machinery Industry & Trade Co
- Intern, Manisa, Turkey at BOSCH
- Intern, Izmir, Turkey at PETKIM
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering