Designation: For more than a decade, P&S construction, Inc. has been the Mechanical Project Engineer reliable design build/bid build prime contractor and perform
work for Naval facilities engineering commands on multinational level. P&S diverse portfolio of construction
Reporting To: Vice President projects, historical renovation and design- build contracts are
all based on simple premises of efficiency, accuracy,
excellence and client satisfaction. Every factor of a project - from award to closeout are addressed and achieve. P&S is
proud to be member of U.S Green Building Council.
• Determine project scope and schedule.
• Facilitated the project commitments and expenditures to ensure the project is on-time and within the budget.
• Develop and manage the project team consisting of IG personal, Consultants and contractors.
• Assessed On-site project supervision during the construction and installation phases of the projects.
• Represents the company in professional manner in all dealings with owners, architects, vendors, other design professionals and contractors.
• Create, submit and track Government submittals in an efficient manner per company and government provided templates and specifications.
• Review and approve invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
• Assess contractor bids, generate RFI's, review submittals and change order requests.
• Review design and plan layouts related to project SOW.
• Confer with designer of records or other government personal to implement progress of the project.
• TAB & Commissioning of Equipment's & Services.
• Preparing of close out documents, prepare and rectify punch list upon completion of the project. Key Projects ongoing and Completed with P&S Construction as PE.
• Upgrade chillers and condensing unit, Base supply B18002 at Anderson air force base, Guam. - $ 3.4 M
• Upgrade chillers and condensing unit, CE Motor pool B18001 at Anderson air force base, Guam. - $ 3.1 M
• Upgrade chillers and condensing unit, Maintenance squadron B18006 at Anderson air force base, Guam. - $ 3.1 M
• Upgrade energy efficient lighting Multiple buildings at Anderson air force base Guam - $ 7.1M
• POL-Fuel systems hardened Buildings - $21M
• Electrical circuit P91&93 Repair and Modernization - $4M Most Previous Experience
- Mechanical Project Engineer at P&S Construction, Inc
- Sr. Project Engineer at Cool Air
- Mechanical supervisor at Lexus of Brighton at Melbourne
- Executive at Kailas cancer hospital Vadodara
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Recruited to design, develop, validate and test protective components for a leading manufacturer of custom protection services. Served on a team that introduced new or enhanced existing products in the following categories: bellows, lift covers, telescoping protection, shade/rollers, and CNC housing.
● Assist in all phases of the product-development lifecycle, from conceptualizing new product ideas through sketching, creating 2D & 3D models, developing engineering designs, prototyping, testing, supporting production and rolling out new and improved products.
● Conduct some modeling and analysis of structural components using CAD techniques, AutoDesk Mechanical Desktop 2017, Autodesk Inventor 2017, Vault Pro 2017.
● Quality and Final Inspection, Reverse Engineer customer damaged protection covers, Research and Development, Cost Analysis. Lead Engineer & Supervisor of five manufacturing departments. Implementation of Lean manufacturing. Utilization of Project Management tools.
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Dynatect, Inc
- Auto Mechanic/Attendant -- Tenley's Amoco at Service Station
- Machinist & Setup Personal at Briggs & Stratton Corp
25 years, 2 months at this Job
Project engineer for institutional projects:
● Client meeting
● Site survey
● Concept & Production design
● Equipment selection
● Combined services and project management coordination
● Design team management
● Bid document package production to PM: Mechanical, Plumbing, Control P&IDs, Specifications. Projects:
● Lincoln Avenue Elementary School, Pearl River, NY
● Franklin Avenue Elementary School, Pearl River, NY
● Evans Park Elementary School, Pearl Rive, NY
● Pearl River Middle School, Pearl River, NY
● Pearl River High School, Pearl River, NY
● Scotch Plains High School, Scotch Plains, NJ Systems & Technologies in Design:
● RTU, AHU, VRF, UV, ERV, MAU, VAV, Sound attenuation, Flexible Tube Boilers, Fuel Oil Pumps, Air Ionization, HW Pumps, Power Ventilator, Gravity Ventilator, Commercial Kitchen Ventilation, PICV, Domestic Plumbing, Storm & Sanitary Drainage, Aquatherm Green Pipe, ECM motors, BACnet Controllers. Design Tools & Standards:
● Autocad 2017
● Trane Trace 700
● 2015: IBC, IMC , IPC, IFGC
● ASHRAE 62.1, 90.1, 15
- Senior Mechanical Project Engineer at E I Associates
- Senior Mechanical Project Manager at Princeton Engineering Services
- Senior Mechanical Project Engineer at LJM Engineering
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Building Sustainability
- - Senior Mechanical Engineer
- B.S.M.E. - Mechanical Engineering
• Mechanical Design – Created novel concepts and modified existing components and assemblies using advanced solid and surface modeling techniques; products were ITAR or EAR protected and belonged to a large array of projects
• Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) – Utilized simulation software to analyze designs and perfect their efficiency; complexity of designs ranged from simple laminar flow to challenging turbulent rotational flow
• Finite Element Analysis (FEA) – Employed use of hand calculations and simulation software to analyze and improve the structural integrity of components ranging from small parts to large complex assemblies
• Plastic Mold Flow – Simulated plastic flow during injection molding to ensure production of high quality parts
• Design for Manufacturing (DFM)/Design for Assembly (DFA) – Designed numerous plastic, rubber, metal, and carbon composite parts produced using injection molding, machining, 3D printing, and various other processes; designed for many assembly methods including ultrasonic welding, soldering, adhesive bonding, conventional assembly using bolts and press-fit interfacing, and other methods
• Reverse Engineering – Utilized 3D scanner to collect surface data of parts and production tools as point clouds and mesh files; employed complex surface modeling techniques to create parametric models from scans
• Tooling Design – Created tools, jigs, and fixtures used for manufacture, assembly, testing, and validation of products
• Testing – Comprehensively tested products for: structural integrity, including tensile, compression, and impact testing; environmental resistance, including extreme heat and cold, aging, and shelf life testing; fluids and flow performance, including pressure, vacuum, leakage, and air flow resistance testing, as well as filter efficiency and oil/particulate loading; and acceptance performance testing
• Documentation – Drafted annotated drawings following GD&T guidelines and guided though PDM system and approval process; authored and presented engineering change requests, orders, and proposals (ECR/ECO/ECP), as well as tolerance analysis reports, various types of test reports, and acceptance test procedures (ATP)
• Failure Analysis – Examined a variety of issues holding up production; investigated root cause of failure and implemented solutions to minimize loss of revenue
• Collaboration – Communicated and cooperated in a steady and open manner with process, manufacturing, and quality engineers, management, planners and purchasers, and production floor members; feedback used to improve designs
• Sourcing and Vendors – Identified outsourced materials, components, and processes necessary for production and tooling, and communicated directly with vendors
• Leadership – Promoted to current position within 1.5 years of start date, began as Design Engineer; leader of research and development project to develop pressure sensor suite; Utilized PLM software to track status of project; frequently publicly presented on various projects; authored project updates intended for government personnel and other customers
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Gentex Corporation
- Mechanical Engineering Intern at Gentex Corporation
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering, Physics Minor (Astrophysics emphasis)
Job Description o Assess and review Contractor's Monthly progress reports for conformity and validity of the works executed and materials delivered for payment purposes; o Prepare progress report confirming validity of executed works and submitted materials to minimize the risks of project delays and to use as guidance for possible variations; o Evaluate and assess variation orders and extension of time requests due to design changes, quality and quantity of material and material deliveries; o Review Contractor's correspondence related to Mechanical works. Assess the concern and prepare appropriate response/recommendation for the contractor; o Supervision of the works to ensure installation has been implemented in line with the standards and the approved shop drawings and materials; o Coordinate with other trades as issues arise during the construction phase; o Review Contractor's shop drawings related to MEP works to ensure compliance with design drawings, project specification, engineering standards and relevant codes as well as coordination with other trades; o Perform random inspections on site to ensure safe engineering practices are being implemented; o Review and comment contractor's material submittal to be in compliance with the Project's specification & engineering standards; o Assist contractors with technical clarifications and design related queries; o Prepare & Issue noncompliance report (NCR) and job site instructions (JSI) to the contractor whenever needed; o Ensure all the works are carried out in accordance with the approved method of statement and in a safe work environment; o Prepare and review documents related to Civil Defense pre-inspection requirements; o Review and approve as-built drawings, operational manual submittals and method of statements for records. o Perform inspections that have been requested by the contractor to verify quality of executed works and conformity with engineering standards. KEY PROJECTS Project: Lagoona Shopping Mall Position: Team Leader / Mechanical Engineer Project Descriptions: 70,000 sqft Mangement Offices Renovations of Various Shops Project: Private Villas for Nasser Al Kaabi Position: Mechanical Engineer Project Description: Two Classical Private Villas with Majlis and Clubhouse Project Value: Cost Plus Project: Head Quarters Building for Land Forces Camp, Duhailiyat Position: Mechanical Engineer Project Description: 3 Numbers Two Story Office Buildings Project Value: Approx. QAR. 53 Million Project: Ezdan Palace Hotel, Doha, Qatar, Position: Mechanical Engineer / Inspector Project Description: Hotel (B + G + 2) Project Value: Approx. QAR. 200 Million Project: Lusail City - Marina Com 20 Tower Position: Mechanical Engineer / Inspector Project Description: Office Tower (3B + G + 27) Project Value: Approx. QAR. 330 Million Project: Al Wajba Palace, Al Rayyan Position: Mechanical Engineer / Inspector Project Description: 2 Story Residential Area + Majlis + Service Area Project: Samriya Hotel Suits - Doha, Qatar, Dafna Area Position: Mechanical Engineer / Inspector Project Description: Hotel Apartments Tower (3B + G + M + 44) Project Value: Approx. QAR. 450 Million
- Mechanical Project Engineer / Team Leader at MZ & Partners Architectural & Engineering Consultancy W.L.L
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Associates - Liberal Arts
Responsible for the layout and commissioning of conveyor systems. Ensuring the system meets the specifications the customer desires. This requires project focus throughout the entire project lifecycle, from sales and design, to installation
support and customer acceptance. Also, a subject matter expert on Zone Flex Advanced Conveyor and Parcel Conveyor.
• Key instructor in Intelligrated Educational Institute, providing crucial training and development for Junior Mechanical Engineer's long term success
• Certificate of Appreciation recipient
• Leading a team of Mechanical Engineers from concept to commission on a $120M+ Parcel Material Handling System
• Led two system upgrade projects to achieve project goals: 10% under engineering budget and 2 weeks ahead of schedule to improve customer operations
• Utilize strong engineering and project management skills to support both internal and external customer needs
• Collaborate with customers, vendors, and other departments and disciplines
• Platinum "Go Beyond" award recipient
- Mechanical Project Engineer Level 2 at Honeywell Intelligrated
- Product Engineer at CINCINNATI TEST SYSTEMS
- at CINCINNATI TEST SYSTEMS
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship and Management
- Bachelor of Science degree - Mechanical Engineering Technology
Project Engineering & Project Management Delivering Gas & Diesel Engines for Marine and Land Applications. Design of Engine Auxiliary Systems to meet the Customer's order Delivery of design and installation documentation - Configuration of the engine Safety, Monitoring and Control Systems (Including Mechanical and Electrical interfaces between engine systems and clients/third party suppliers (ABB, SIEMENS, KONGSBERG, etc) - Surveys of the engine in the factory - Direct contact with Major Class Societies (DNV-GL, ABS, CCS, etc) - Direct Technical Support to Customers regarding: alignment, installation on board, system etc - Technical Support for commissioning of the engine plant. Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries, Machinery Production Deputy Manager .Engineering, Mechanical Coordinator of 2 engineers, 2 foreman and 30 workers Installation of all the equipment's mounted on board such as; steering gear, rudder, diesel generator, emergency diesel generator, thrusters, pumps, cranes, boilers, windlass. etc Inspection for all the equipment's with QC, Owner and Class(DNV-GL, ABS, CCS, BV, KCC etc) surveyors Checking procedures, drawings from design, owner and maker Preparing schedule for the new ship building for 2 weeks, 1 month and 3 months .Checking work volume and work man hour PROJECTS EXEMPLE: 4082/87-HAMBURG SUD 8700 TEU CONTAINERSHIP 4091/94 -ZODIAC 8600 TEU CONTAINERSHIP 6010/11 -BERGEN FOSEN OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION VESSEL 4401/02 -HOEGH AUTOLINERS 6500 UNITS PCTC
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Rolls-Royce Bergen Engines
- Design Engineer at Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industries
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Electromechanical Engineering
• Led the mechanical design of large scale projects under strict financial and scheduling constraints
• As well as conducting the full mechanical design of projects, was also involved in the design of the electrical and plumbing/fire protection systems for new building projects
• New building projects involved the development of large scale commercial systems
• Project management activities included project workflow decisions, architect coordination and day to day consultations with project owners
• Managed the development and submission of project drawings for NYC DOB building permit approval
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Cosentini Associates
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Lizardos Engineering Associates
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
• Working project manager responsible for the design and manufacture of CNT's newest, largest and fastest (<2s cycle time) ALD cluster tool (the Aurora System) for a world leading manufacturer of PV Solar panels.
• Designed: System Architecture, Lift Pin Assembly for Substrate Transfer from Robot to Vacuum Chamber, Trap Cart Subassembly, Heaters for Precursor Bottles/Gas Delivery/Exhaust/Traps, Maintenance Carts for Chamber Liner & Exhaust Plenum, Load Lock (Material Handling, FEA, Particle Management and Cost).
• Engineering Team Leader consisting of Design Engineers, Electrical Engineer, Software Engineer, and Field Service Engineer. Oversaw the building of Aurora systems at outsourced manufacturing contractor.
• Managed the customer relationship from SOW to final payment including design reviews, safety review, pre-shipment acceptance, delivery, installation final acceptance at the customer's facility in California. Provided hands-on field support of tools including major system upgrades.
• Owner of all system documentation including: Solidworks Models, Detail Drawings, Component/Subsystem Specifications, System P&ID, Costed BOM, Spare Parts List, Final Acceptance and Project Schedule.
- Lead Mechanical/Project Engineer at Cambridge Nanotech Inc
- Application Engineer at Airline Hydraulics Corporation
- Advanced Materials Engineer at ARC Technologies Inc
- Team Leader/Product Development Engineer at Jabsco WW
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S.M.E. - Mechanical Engineering
• Coordinated the creation and installation of engineering change packages for mechanical systems at various nuclear power plants
• Directed efforts between clients, vendors, and internal organizations in order to create a quality product within budgetary and schedule constraints
• Conducted an evaluation of a high pressure turbine replacements on critical plant systems which allowed for the plant to increase overall power generation
• Managed a project to completely redesign the chemical injection system at Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant
• Oversaw installation, testing, turnover, and closeout of various plant modifications in order to minimize duration of plant outages
• Developed engineering change package to redesign and replace the Emergency HVAC System for a safety-related equipment room
• Performed verification of Fukushima-type disaster mitigation strategies to ensure that procured equipment is compatible and operable in conditions outside of the plant's design basis
• Developed engineering change package to install a new plant sub-system to provide cooling water to steam generators and prevent spurious plant shutdowns
- Mechanical Project Engineer at Sargent & Lundy
- Intern at URS Corporation
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering