- Mechanical superintendent at Kirlin CAROLINAS
10 months at this Job
- High school - General
2010-2015 (Hercules Offshore)
• Assists the R.M.S. and rig mechanic with troubleshooting and the repair of non-typical mechanical equipment failures, assuring PTW and power isolation procedures are being utilized.
• Assists with the installation of new equipment and assure that the supply and control elements are installed correctly per Hercules Offshore guidance, Class, and Flag requirements.
• Review and analyze maintenance reports informing Sr. Mechanical Superintendent of abnormal or critical problems that require corporate response.
• Maintained hydraulic jacking cylinders condition fleet wide on an excel spreadsheet.
• Mechanical lead on several shipyard and offshore projects while coaching and mentoring crews in the Job Safety Analysis and behavioral processes.
• Assist R.M.S., rig mechanic, and Oil Analysts Company in a standard labeling program on international rigs.
- Mechanical Superintendent at Hercules Offshore
- Senior Mechanic / Electrician at Hercules Offshore
- Driller at Hercules Offshore
- Assistant Driller at Hercules Offshore
5 years at this Job
February, 2017- July, 2018
Project Name: American Institute in Taiwan (AIT) Total Project Value: 150 M USD
Site and Technical office
• Manage, install, operates, maintains, and monitors corrective maintenance on building equipment, which included: HVAC, plumbing, fire sprinklers, irrigation and fuel.
• Check work progress day by day and attend client and consultant meeting to discuss progress payments and pending RFI or any hold issues.
• Keep tracking the project to be within the estimated budget and schedule.
• Assists Team Lead in coordinating critical infrastructure.
- Mechanical superintendent at AICI-SP
- Assistant superintendent at AICI-SP
- Assistant superintendent at American International Contractors Inc.(AICI)- ARCHIRODON JV
- Mechanical Foreman at ARCHIRODON CONSTRUCTION (OVERSEAS) CO. S. Banha
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in mechanical power engineering - mechanical
I have done many data centers such as Time Warner Cable, Level 3, and others as well. I have done many projects at Veolia Waste Environmental such as install a Distillation Column and all Heat Exchangers, pumps,& piping to and from pumps as well as all cooling tower supply and return piping. Many other projects for them as well. UC Health in Colorado Springs done a Mechanical room up grade with new Chillers and Cooling Towers. Peterson Airforce Base in Colorado Springs built a new Medical and Dental facility’s on Base ran all piping for Mechanical rooms and set all equipment as well. Many other projects upon request. I was Employee of the month on two different occasions for the Company as well.
- Mechanical superintendent at RK Mechanical
- Pipe Welder/ Superintendent at H J Norris LLC
- Superintendent/Project Manager at Moody Contractors
5 years, 9 months at this Job
Lapse of employment can be accounted for, per request) 3-18 to present Pevel Zaichenko Developing (Soft "N" Cushy)
• Senior Mechanical Superintendent and Consultant
• Responsible for all work and safety activities; budgeting, estimating, scheduling and Sub-contractor' Contract approval and implementation. Work experience (continue)
- Senior Mechanical Superintendent and Consultant at Soft N Cushy
- Mechanical Superintendent at Shimizu of North America
- Mechanical Construction Field Engineer at Fluor Plant VC Summer
- Lead Mechanical Field Engineer at CB&I
1 year at this Job
- High school
I was placed in charge of what was called MERHVAC, which included mechanical, electrical, refrigeration, and HVAC. I supervised a crew to repair and maintain over 30 buildings including hotels, conference space, dining, and office space. Equipment included boilers, chillers, ice machines, generators, ventilation, and heating and cooling equipment. While there the shop was organized and equipment put on regular maintenance schedules. All old materials were inventoried and properly disposed of. All equipment was surveyed and cataloged digitally as was maintenance materials. Better pricing was brokered with suppliers and parts were standardized. Many old inefficient systems were recognized and upgraded at 60% cost due to brokering and updating engineering. The team increased from 1 laborer to 4 technicians and an intern and complaints dropped to less than half of the previous year.
- Mechanical Superintendent at Ridgecrest Conference Center
- Service Technician at Gentry Heating Inc
- Owner/Operator at Woodlee Mechanical
- Field Supervisor at Mid Atlantic Air
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Academic Honors
On a 28*28 rotation scheme, during the construction phase of the project coordinated the mechanical maintenance activities for the start up team and commissioning teams. Participate in the selection and recruitment of mechanical engineers, supervisors and technicians for the maintenance team. Prepared Maintenance Procedures and validated the mechanical maintenance instructions prepared by the Project team. Prepared contract's Scope of Work for the services to be available for the operational phase. In liaison with Project Pre-OPS department, planned and coordinated the role of maintenance staff in the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities. Directly participated in the review of maintenance instructions and plans to be loaded in to the SAP system. Participated in the team that drew up the Contract Service Agreement with General Electric for 4 GE Frame 5 and 4 GE Frame 7. During the operation phase of the plant, responsible for the execution of all preventive, corrective and planned major maintenance for the mechanical discipline for the onshore and offshore facilities. In direct coordination with the reliability team, evaluated process pumps performance for continuous operational improvement. Coordinated the set up and start up of the Mechanical Workshop. Initiated a task for establishing maintenance plans on equipments not covered by the Project group.
- Mechanical Superintendent at Yemen LNG Company Limited
- Maintenance Team Leader at Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company Limited
- Gas Handling and Distribution Manager at WESTERN DISTRICT, VENEZUELA
- Process Safety Management Project Team Leader at
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineer
Managerial duties and oversight of crew safety Supervise day-to-day operations of the mechanical department. Development of one-week, three-week and 90-day schedules and "look-aheads". Involvement in lean construction planning and QURR's (computation of performance factors), ensuring compliance with all budgets, schedules and company specifications Assess and procure all tools to complete job. Coordinate with subcontractors and hold them accountable for safety and schedule Maintain and promote quality work throughout the span of construction and turnover of the project Maintain extensive knowledge of project skyline with a focus on all project critical paths Develop JHA's and pre and post job briefs for intricate or overtly dangerous work
- Mechanical Superintendent at Bechtel
- Mechanical Senior General Foreman at Bechtel
- Managerial duties and oversight of crew safety at LCon - LeMesa, TX
- Mechanical General Foreman at Bechtel
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Direct and oversee the Modular Assembly Building (MAB) for the pre-fabrication of the containment, auxiliary and other building sections/modules. Also responsible for the installation of pipe, supports, instrumentation, HVAC including hydrostatic pressure testing. Installation of tanks, pumps and other mechanical equipment. Responsible for various craft consisting of pipefitters, iron workers, electricians, boilermakers, carpenters, operating engineers and laborers. Also tasked with overseeing the rebar and form yard pre-fabrications shops.
- Sr. Mechanical Superintendent (Nightshift) at Bechtel Power Corporation
- Area Manager (Nightshift) at Fluor Enterprises, Inc
- Construction Manager (Nightshift) at CB&I / Shaw Services, L.L.C
- Sr. Mechanical Planner (Nightshift) at Shaw Group, Inc.
10 months at this Job
- Certificate - IT
- Journeyman - Steamfitter/Welder/Plumbing/Construction Management
Supervise crews in constructing cryogenic plants and compressor stations
- Mechanical Superintendent at Bilfinger Westcon
- Superintendent/Heavy Equipment Operator at ENVIROCON INC
- Superintendent at L-CON CONSTRUCTORS
- Mechanical Superintendent at Berry Brothers General Contractors
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college - Civil Engineering