• I worked in Some of the major Site Executions in India and abroad S.NO Name of the company Name of the Project site Responsibilities Duration 1 ALGHANIM INTERNATIONAL KUWAIT LFHO project Mechanical supervisor 2016 to Till now
- Mechanical supervisor at ALGHANIM INTERNATIONAL KUWAIT
- Mechanical supervisor at
- mechanical supervisor at L & T construction
3 years at this Job
- diploma - MECHANICAL
As Mechanical Supervisor l lead a team of tradesmen which includes mechanical fitters, and welders, offering a supporting role to most of the other sections for carrying out major breakdown maintenance such as Hospital, Industrial plants and also perform all planned preventive maintenance and irregular maintenance on boilers and water treatment and sewage plant. Schedules all planned preventive maintenance work in the industrial area; Plans and carries out all yearly striping down and overhauling of steam boilers, various heavy duty centrifugal pumps, industrial compressors, both reciprocating and rotary type calorifiers cooling towers; carries out all planned preventive maintenance and breakdown work in the ducting area which includes sump pump, all pipe works for hot and cold water, chilled water, steam and condensate lines and supervises the installation of all mechanical services for new minor capital projects. My accomplishments as supervisor were provided assistance in the job of all technician in the mechanical section; overhauling and repairing centrifugal pumps and submersible pumps; piping installation; welder; repaired of plant and equipment; trouble shooting of pumps of Medical Air Compressor, Vacuum Air Compressor, Non Medical Air Compressor, Treated Pump, Chilled Pump and High Temperature Hot water Pump, Gasoline Pump including Pipe Fitters and finished all job order in the mechanical section.
- Mechanical Supervisor at north west armed forces king salman hospital tabuk ksa
16 years at this Job
- High school
Started off as shop clerk and advanced to Mechanical Supervisor. I current oversee over 100 pieces of heavy equipment to ensure that they are kept up and running for the projects. Keep up with all maintenance records and preventive maintenance schedules. I manage five mechanics, two haul truck drivers, two lube truck drivers, one parts runner and one clerk. I keep management informed of equipment down time and scheduled maintenance needed.
- Mechanical Supervisor at Lane Construction
- Parts Manager at Ag Power Equipment
- Parts Manager at Pettit-Ward Machinery
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
I am seeking work with a company to share my expertise and continued growth in the Facilities industry.
Akima Support Operations (ASO)
Mechanical Supervisor 04/18 -Present
• Supervise Plumbing, Outside Utilities, Machine, Hazard Exhaust, PM, Pneumatic Controls, Sheet Metal and Welding Shops for FOMS contract.
• Responsible for monthly PM program.
• Oversee operation of BAS our controls contractor.
• Current back-up to Chief Engineer at Boiler and Chiller Plant.
• Oversee and Operate five 1350kw Caterpillar Emergency Generator of East Plant
• Oversee and Operate four 1200 ton York chillers in East Plant
• Oversee and operate six York chillers (2-1550 ton, 1-2000 ton and 3-3000 ton) in West Plant
• Oversee 40 employees
• Responsible for calling in any after-hours emergencies personnel
• Respond to after-hours emergencies
• Oversee snow removal contractors, snow removal events, clean up and monitoring weather conditions.
- Mechanical Supervisor at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- Facilities Operations and Mechanical Supervisor at Chugach Federal Solutions, Inc
- Console Operator/ Supervisor at Capitol Technology Services, Inc
9 months at this Job
- High school - General
Install and supervise mechanical services ductwork, plumbing, refrigeration, boilers, ect.
- Mechanical Supervisor at Superior Mechanical Services
- Sheet Metal Foreman Commercial at Sessa sheet metal
- Plumbing Apprentice Commercial at Southern mechanical inc
5 months at this Job
- High school diploma - Diploma
* Maintain and repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment onboard the rig. Perform daily inspections and maintenance of mechanical equipment. Organize and promote the Rig Maintenance System. * Carry out periodic maintenance according to the company guidelines and coordinate same with supervisors and other department heads. * Troubleshoot and repair faulty mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic drilling equipment and tools. * Ensure that service, maintenance and other operational reports are accurate and complete. Inform supervisor and other department heads of any technical problems or limitations that may affect the safe operation of the rig. * Assist in ensuring that all third-party equipment is fit for purpose, certified, correctly installed, and maintained while on the rig. * Plan and coordinate with other departments prior to any major activity such as rig moves, heavy maintenance, etc. * Manage and review of night shift preventative maintenance on the Maximo program. * Maintain an adequate supply of spares in order to fulfill maintenance requirements and facilitate a safe and efficient operation. Supply information to assist in the development of maintenance and repair budget. * Demonstrate commitment to Company safety policies through leadership and guidance.
- Mechanical Supervisor at Odebrecht Oil & Gas
- Chief Mechanic /Mechanical Supervisor(substitute) at Odebrecht Oil & Gas
- Aker MH Houston - Lead Hydraulic Service Technician at Aker Solutions
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic at Colgan Airways / Pinnacle Inc
4 years at this Job
- Certificate - Hydraulic Systems and Technology
Responsibilities Anything mechanical Accomplishments nothing Skills Used structure fabricator and pipe fitter
- Mechanical Supervisor at GE company
- mechanical forman at شركة بغداد القدس المرحله الثانية \ المشاريع الكهربائية في القدس والتاجي \ شركة الفرزدق جنوب بغداد الأولى \ شركة الحرة العالمية جنوب بغداد الثانية \ شركة عالم الطاقة محطة القدس المرحلة الثالثة .
- Mechanical factor at (شركة المشاريع الكهربائية (وزارة الكهرباء
3 years at this Job
- Secondary - scientific
•Directed Structural and mechanical construction
•Aggressively maintained production quantities client deadlines quality of work and safety
- Structural and Mechanical Supervisor at Tesecon Inc
- Structural General Foreman at McDermott
- Structural Piping Mechanical Superintendent at Performance Contractors, Inc
- at Chevron
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Supervision & business leadership
• Responsible for the performance and development of mechanical maintenance and the electrical/instrument maintenance teams in the Pulp, Woodyard and Fine Paper Machine production areas of an integrated power plant/production mill.
• Investigated injuries/near miss incidents, ensured proper incident reporting, and coached crews to improve personal safety and compliance with LOTO and other safe work requirements
• Provided work coordination, coaching, technical oversight & performance development for mechanics/millwrights, electricians and controls technicians
• Developed & managed weekly schedules for multiple maintenance crews
• Provide leadership through effective utilization of the Market Based Management (MBM®) Guiding Principles and framework
• Used business skills and economic thinking skills to improve maintenance effectiveness and efficiency to better support internal customer needs and production targets Collaboration across roles and diverse groups, gather and share feedback
• Drove improvements in reliability through improved outage/shut-down planning, pre-shutdown inspections, post-shutdown audits, and RCFA sessions
• Drove collaboration across departments, roles and diverse groups, including internal engineering and planning resources, contractors and operations departments that interface with maintenance crews daily.
• Coached and coordinated hourly maintenance and operations personnel to support day-to-day quality and productivity issues Engineering & troubleshooting for electrical and mechanical equipment issues
• Provided technical support and oversight for installation, PM/PdM, and repair of hydraulic pumps, fans, conveyers, field instrumentation, PLC, AC&DC motor control, low and medium voltage power generation, production and utilities equipment.
• Implemented and improved precision maintenance practices for mechanical equipment installation and repair
• Provided best practice on electrical safe work practices/ NFPA 70
• Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and troubleshooting efforts on production and power equipment
• Improved work order, precision maintenance and inspection records and documentation.
- Maintenance Electrical/Mechanical Supervisor at Georgia Pacific
- Unit 1st Sergeant at Army Reserve
- Junior Controls and Software Engineer at Army Reserve
- Junior Electrical Engineer at United States Sugar Corporation
2 years at this Job
- BSEE - Electrical Engineering
I am a Mechanical Supervisor at Kotu Power station for almost 9years.i am looking for any Mechanic/Fitter Jobe either Generators or ships.
- Mechanical Supervisor at The Gambia
- Mechanic at
11 months at this Job
- Ordinary National Deploma - Engineering
- Deploma - Engineering
- Some college