Torrance, CA - One of the largest media groups in the US. We develop integrated marketing strategies to connect our clients with their audience by offering custom, performance driven solutions for print and digital marketing. Multi-Media Account Executive (March 2016 - present)
• Strategic prospecting for new accounts, conducting needs assessments to determine appropriate solution, presentation of recommendations and closing the sale
• Establish client relationships to maintain and grow current revenues
• Own the entire sales and retention cycle for each campaign while working in conjunction with account services team
• Lead kick off calls, set client expectations and drive the execution of successful campaigns through effective communication
• Create and review reports with client to measure campaign performance against targeted KPIs
• Collaborate with internal teams and communicate optimization strategies to drive performance and maximize ROAS
• Consistent development and management of sales pipeline through CRM system to provide reliable forecasts and revenue projections
• Increased year over year sales by 15%
- Multi-Media Account Executive at Digital First Media
- Media Consultant at Dex Media Corporation
- Senior Account Manager at Precision Services Group
- Senior Account Executive at Colorgraphics
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration, Business Management
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA NEWS GROUP, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Multi-Media Account Executive Responsible for the sale and maintenance of advertising products to automotive dealerships within my assigned territory. These products consist of but not limited to, digital products such as SEM/SEO, Social, Email Blasts, RTB/Programmatic etc. & print products such as magazine, newspaper & preprints. FREEWAY ISUZU Corona, CA Human Resources/Business Office Responsible for maintaining personnel records, payroll, answering phones, assisting with A/P & A/R, and a variety of other administrative duties. DISCOUNT WAREHOUSE Corona, CA Store Manager Responsible for daily operations of a retail liquidation store including greeting customers, interacting to determine customer needs, cashier, keeping store neat, clean and organized, scheduling, overseeing receiving of shipments and getting new merchandise out on the floor, supervising and delegating duties to other employees. LOS ANGELES TIMES Ontario, CA Outside Sales Representative Responsible for the sale of an entire portfolio of advertising products including both display and classified print, magazine, television spots, and online products to major account clients in San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
- Multi-Media Account Executive at Southern California New Group
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Multi-Media Account Executive for Local Direct and Agency Accounts selling ad space in daily paper, Waco Today Magazine and Digital Products. Creating and implementing advertising campaigns. Focused on building and sustaining customer satisfaction, achieving sales quota, and increasing customer's market share. Conducted needs analysis and business requirements and presented campaign solutions.
- Multi-Media Account Executive at WACO TRIBUNE HERALD/BH MEDIA
- Account Executive at NEXT MEDIA GROUP
- Marketing Consultant at CITADEL COMMUNICATIONS
- Marketing Consultant Marketing Consultant for Major and National Accounts at FM BROADCASTING/CLEAR CHANNEL
6 years, 2 months at this Job
Sold print, digital, video and social media advertising to a variety of businesses in Fairless Hills, Morrisville, Levittown, and Bristol
● Constructed a portfolio of over $250,000 worth of sales during the 2016, 2017, and 2018 fiscal years
● Promoted to the Newtown Territory in Fall of 2018, increased my portfolio to $500,000
● Established and maintained ongoing relationships with clients for monthly advertising campaigns
● Generated two new sponsorships a month within my respective district
- Multi-Media Account Executive at Bucks County Courier Times/Gatehouse Media
- Sterilization Monitoring Service Worker at Temple Hospital
- Corporate Sales Assistant at Philadelphia Soul
- Sales Associate at City Sports
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sports & Recreation Management
I am the top producer of revenue for advertising at GateHouse Media in Kansas City, Mo. My responsibilities include securing new and managing existing advertisers for newspaper and digital media.
- Multi Media Account Executive at Gatehouse Media
at this Job
- Bachelor's Science - Radio and TV/Social Science
• Managed all phases of client's accounts including: social strategy and executive, community engagement, web development and strategy.
• Independently manage client relationships with assigned accounts and support client relationships with larger accounts to maintain and grow client business by exceeding client's expectations
• Develop and implement social media strategies that help client achieve brand, marketing, communications and sales objectives using inputs from clients, social media monitoring tools, competitive analysis, and secondary research
• Maintained a very strong ability to problem solve, and prioritize in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Increased social media following and clicks by 200%.
• Generated client revenue by 65%.
• Coordinated tradeshow support and conference appearances to generate new leads.
• Act as main point of communications between stakeholders, potential investors, and business associations.
- Digital Media Account Executive at Williams Accounting & Consulting
- Freelance at Sourced
- Junior Social Media Manager at General Nutrition Center
- Social Media Analyst at Beachbody, LLC
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
•Account Growth Specialist/Media Account Executive-Inside Sales Representative for Incept clients
•Cold calling, prospecting, and lead generation to obtain new business for said clients
•Responsible for maintaining existing clientele, as well as meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly goals/quotas
•Have been at or over 100% of all goals for over 2 years
•Some clients have included, NSL Analytical Labs, KAPCO, Highlights, Ring Video Doorbell, C&S Financial Services, other various local/national accounts
- Account Growth Specialist/Media & Account Executive at Incept/InfoCision Management Corporation
- Front Desk Reception & Administrative Assistant at Makovsky& Company
- Front Office Reception & Administration Manager at Architectural Systems, Inc
- Administrative Assistant & Front Desk Reception at Rand Staffing
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - History
• Responsible for selling to Small to Mid-size Business Market leading advertising solutions such as On-line display advertising, On-Line Digital Programs on Internet Search Engines to with packages that includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), target paid listings, Website Design, Mobile Optimization, Link Building Solutions, Social Media with Face book, Twitter, Four Square.
• Assist clients with design and business profile write-ups.
• Record sales and prospecting results in SalesForce.com
- Digital Media Account Executive at Hearst Media Service
- Business Development Manager at Sprint Nextel Communication
- District Sales Manager at Valley Yellow Pages
- Account Executive at Valley Yellow Pages
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physiology/ Biology
• Increased revenue in designated advertising territory and account list through a combination of prospecting for new business and upselling existing client base by 120%.
• Strategically developed advertising campaigns and guided advertisers from concept to execution including proposals, budgeting, advertising schedules, contract negotiations, ad design and performance reports.
• Optimized advertising dollars through traditional and digital channels including print, e-mail marketing, SEM, SEO and Social Media Marketing which ultimately resulted in increased brand awareness and market share.
• Utilized reports and dashboards in Salesforce to track advertiser data including pipeline/stages, contacts, presentations, proposals and contracts for management visibility.
• Recognized as top achiever including Advertising President’s Club Award, Revenue Attainment Award and Digital First Sales Force Award with percent to goal consistently above 115%.
- Media Account Executive at Lexington Herald Leader
- Regional Marketing/Sales Manager at Insight Communications
- Marketing/Sales Manager at Insight Communications
- Event/Marketing Coordinator at Insight Communications
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Studies
- - Studied Architecture
Responsible for small to medium size business advertising for Hearst media in the territories of: Mission District- Potrero Hill- Bay Shore Hunters Pt-Haight
● Focused on Business Development: Print Advertising, Online Advertising, SEM and SEO.
● I was hired to start the Mission Page in the Guardian newspaper. It has been running strong since I started.
● Partnered with Merchant associations all throughout the city for Business development.
● Made 35 business development phone calls a day; Went to 3 appointments a day, and set 5 meetings.
● Negotiated pricing for all sales as well as responsible for sending out contracts and getting them back signed within a timely manner.
● Conduct a thorough needs analysis and pains/gains interview.
● Modeled different creative solutions for each client based on the client's current needs.
● Responsible for lead generation and tracking in "Relationals".
- Multi-Media Account Executive at Hearst, SF Chronicle
- Multi-Media Account Executive at San Francisco Newspaper Company
- Account Executive at BrightTALK.com
- Recruiter for Software Engineers at RGA and Associates
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Counseling - MFT Program
- Bachelors in Psychology - Psychology