· Execute media plans as a buyer placing ads on cable, broadcast, and radio. · Use market research to define the most affective way to reach the target demographic. · Negotiate rates on behalf of a number of clients to create the most cost efficient schedule based on media metrics – primarily cost per point. · Present media analysis to clients summarizing Nielsen data, DMA profiles, and historical information that identify opportunities and costs for maximum reach of their campaigns.
- Media Buyer at Strategic Media Services
- Media Coordinator at Strategic Media Services
- Sales Coordinator at NCC Media
- Social Media Intern at Brewery Ommegang
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. in Business and Management - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Business Management / Marketing
Advertising Media Professional with 12 years' experience as a Media Buyer with superb communication skills and talent in vendor management and negotiating. Excel in building relationships with vendor representatives to help get the most value for the client and build long term relationships. St. John & Partners; Jacksonville, FL June 2014-Present Media Buyer
- Senior Media Buyer at St. John & Partners
- Media Buyer at St. John & Partners
4 years, 9 months at this Job
• Created, effectively negotiated and executed direct response national cable buys for both English and Hispanic campaigns.
• Analyzed cable buys on a weekly basis against campaign goals and made optimizations based on results while maintaining budgets.
• Ability to detect market trend analysis and apply to campaigns in order help achieve clients' goals.
• Presented weekly reporting to both account management and clients in a timely manner.
• Established and maintained strong working relationships with both English and Hispanic cable reps.
• Developed an extensive knowledge of assigned media and the advertising industry while attending industry functions.
• Identified and reconciled media discrepancies on a weekly basis based on postlogs.
• Assisted in training new employees.
- Media Buyer at Mercury Media
- Media Buyer at DMW Direct
- Internet Savings Program Assistant at People Share Staffing Agency/Agora Cyber Charter School
- Account Executive at Goddard Systems, Inc./Brooks Advertising
4 years, 10 months at this Job
● Making decisions on best form of media for specific clients
● Editing and campaign
● Research & Fact-Checking
● Presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to clients
● Multimedia Reporting
● Handling all digital capabilities such as SEO/SEM, website
● Feature Writing design and maintenance and social media
● News Writing
● Places and manages over $100,000 of media spending per month
● Handles day to day aspects of agency such as talking to
● Social Media Analytics clients and station representatives and ensuring campaigns
● Copywriting are running effectively
● Basic bookkeeping of invoicing clients and paying media representatives on time
- Media Buyer at Breen Media Group
- Social Media Director at Insight Magazine
- Online Order Associate at
- Intern at HIDEit Mounts
9 months at this Job
- - Journalism
• Develop, negotiate, and execute effective media strategies for print, TV, cable, radio, and outdoor
• Post media performance in Strata and evaluate for future recommendations based on post-buy analysis
• Implement and optimize paid search and social campaigns across multiple platforms and devices
• Actively pursue innovative opportunities for clients and keep abreast of target media industry trends
- Media Buyer at Media Works, LTD
- Account Manager at Military Resale Solutions
- Sports Marketing Assistant at United States Naval Academy
- Integrated Digital Marketing Intern at National Football League
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Business - Psychology and Business
Top 50 DMAs, specifically. Media Buyer, media tracker - ad buys. Buys across multiple major networks, stations and frequencies per day.
- Media Buyer/Planner at Signature Productions
- Regional Field Director Central Virginia at Political Party of Virginia
- Regional Field Director at The Republican Party of Virginia
- Digital Advertising Coordinator at Salem Web Network
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration and Management
- Second Major - Psychology
Managed a number of successful campaigns through planning to implementation. Handled up to six active campaigns on a daily basis with a variety of goal metrics based on direct sell, lead generation, and/or impressions. Established and strengthened relationships with cable networks. Acted as lead buyer on a portfolio of accounts, managed a portion of the media team. Lead the agency in midform inventory management. Analyzed programming to predict market trends and response levels. Remained informed on all emerging video products.
- Senior Media Buyer at Mercury Media
- Media Buyer at Mercury Media
- Media Coordinator at Mercury Media
- Replenishment Presentation Manager at Michaels Stores, Inc.
1 year at this Job
- BS - Media Arts and Animation
Earned my way from being a part-time Media Buyer in January 2016 to being a full-time employee by December 2016, while also working 30+ hours a week as a Paralegal at another company. Once hired, I was immediately thrown into the busiest time of year in a high-pressure environment where I had to deliver results right away for 30+ markets with a combined 50K+/month in budget.
• Diligently studied each of my markets by thoroughly understanding every TV Station and building relationships with every TV Sales Rep. After creating in depth breakdowns of Nielsen/ComScore Ratings, Hour by hour Programming, and DR Prices, I leveraged my newly created relationships to negotiate the lowest possible rates. My skills quickly earned accolades at the company and I quickly become known as a master negotiator.
• Monitored my markets results and spending levels on a Daily, Weekly, and Monthly basis in order to make time sensitive decisions to cut/add TV buys, lower/add number of internet leads, and increase/decrease budgets.
• Created a 30-60% improvement in our largest client's troublesome markets in my first full year which increased his yearly budget and lead to my being rewarded the 2017 Employee of the Year.
• Worked tirelessly with our Digital Marketing Manager to brainstorm new ideas for better results in difficult markets. We collaborated on innovate ideas such as Native Advertising, OTT, Radio, Newspaper, and National Television which eventually lead to the creation of a new position for a Social Media Strategist.
• After the Senior Media Buyer left the company, I took over most of her work and now manage a record number of 50+ markets, with 135K+/month in budget from California to Texas and Chicago to Boston.
- Senior Media Buyer at Lawyers Group Advertising Inc
- Paralegal at Curtis, Brinckerhoff & Barrett, P.C
- Campaign Account Manager at United Way of Dane County
- Presenter, Shanghai International Student Science Exposition at PAST SUCCESSES
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
* Maintained contract, circulation, and rate card information for as many as 150+ media partners in a custom database. * Placed IO's for weekly ads with 80 publications. Created a detail print run specifications for the client's complex weekly insert program. * Created and sent weekly invoices for each job. Implement digital events with media partner from IO's to Reports to Invoices. * Coordinated between Client and Printer for Direct Mail programs. Conducted Media Print Reviews of current weekly circular buy in local newspapers to identify gaps, overlaps, & waste to maximize return on investment for Advertising Budget.
- Media Buyer at Professional Media Management
- Media Buyer & Promotions Coordinator at MC Sports
- at MC Sports
- Marketing Assistant at MC Sports
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Media Buyer * Setup and managed PPC campaigns which produced 8X on ROAS within the Real Estate Niche Ran profitable lead generation campaigns for Brokers and Real Estate Agents * Created and Deployed Facebook messenger bot flows with the overall goal to pre-qualify leads, tag users for future giveaway campaigns and segment the audience into warm leads, hot prospects and buyers * Created streamlined visibility by integrating client CRMs with Facebook campaign results * Created email, text and voicemail drip campaigns within client CRMs in order to turn leads into appointments and finally into buyers * Split tested ads based on performance to produce the best results for all clients * Created Lookalike audiences from customer behavior in order to launch into new markets and increase ROI on cold audiences * Setup and managed retargeting campaigns which resulted in 13x ROAS for returning site visitors Account Manager * Responded to client questions and concerns * Lead automated outreach campaigns to attract new clients via social media platforms * Adjusted ads based on client feedback * Scheduled and lead calls with prospective clients
- Media Buyer / Account Manager at Kipfelsberger Consulting
- Data and Analytics Consultant at Ernst & Young
- IT Help Desk Technician at Georgia Gwinnett College
- Business Analyst Intern at Travelport
9 months at this Job
- - Management Information Systems