A multimedia company which publishes 9 weekly community newspapers throughout the Princeton, N.J. region and hosts www.centraljersey.com.
• Consistently exceeded monthly goals in two territories selling retail print advertising space, online advertising programs and preprint programs in a consultative, professional manner.
• Collaborated and built relationships with new and existing clients to uncover clients' needs and designed effective, targeted solutions. Worked closely with business owners, advertising agencies and media planners/directors.
• Consulted with clients to determine and assess their business goals and objectives to ensure a solid return on investment. Provided solutions in a creative, consultative manner that met and/or exceeded clients' expectations.
• Responsible for establishing new customer accounts on a prepay or credit basis, ensuring that all account activity remains in good standing and assisting with any credit issues if needed.
• Provided weekly reports and projections to management regarding my two territories.
- Media Consultant at Packet Media Group
- Account Executive at G & K Services, Inc
- Account Representative at Yellow Book USA
- Advertising Account Executive at News (Gannett)
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
Present Producer - Produces and writes TV shows, short and long format videos and commercials; served as a media consultant for broadcast, non-broadcast, web and social media. - Represents television networks, acts as liaison to independent producers of television series produced for network broadcast and negotiates with local unions. - Plans and coordinates various aspects of TV programs; interviews and selects screen writers and cast principals from staff members or outside talent. - Outlines programs to be produced and evaluates finished scripts; coordinates various aspects of production, such as audio work, scenes, music, timing, camera work and script writing. - Composes and edits program script to meet management or other requirements. - Gives instructions to staff to schedule broadcast and to develop and coordinate details to obtain desired production. - Reviews productions to ensure objectives are attained; views taped program to select scenes to be used for promotional purposes. - budget and expenditures for programs or commercial productions for conformance to budgetary restrictions .- Coordinates production details to produce live television programs from various locations distant from the station.
- Media Consultant at Simple Media Hawaii
- Director of Video Content & Programming at Hawaiian Telcom
- Managing Partner, Producer at Liquid Planet Studios
- Consultant for broadcast and non-broadcast clients at TJ Productions
at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Broadcast Studies
media consultant: booking radio, magazine, website interviews for musician based clientele.
- Media Consultant at Self employed
- Staff Writer Hush Magazine (Spain) North American at North American interests
- Customer service at
- customer service at Goodwill Great Plains Sioux City E Store
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Selected to new position as Media Consultant for VNN to oversee operations and sales development for the Commonwealth of Virginia; creates partnerships to combine high school athletics departments with VNN's digital media platform; signs new advertising sponsors to VNN to generate revenue. Creates monthly campaigns to drive web traffic to schools to increase value of sponsorship. Signed over $150,000 in new business from sponsors in 2015-2016. On pace for $132,000 in 2017. Developed new partnerships with 25+ high schools to join Varsity News Network. Generated above average page reads of 15,000+ views for school's webpages thus building value of sponsorship.
- Media Consultant at Varsity News Network, State of VA
- Marketing Business Director at Bob Battle & Claude Whitehead Law Firm
- Advertising Account Executive at WRLH
- Advertising Account Executive at WUPV
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Arts - Media Arts
Media Consultant Pish Posh - Greensboro, NC λ Assisted in everyday duties of marketing for brand via social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. λ Served in search committee for three celebrity brand ambassadors λ Submitted the necessary information (an essay, company budget) needed for her to be accepted into Big Sean's Fashion Mogul Challenge. This experience taught me time management, and proofreading skills. Marketing Manager Music Matters Management- Orlando, FL λ Served as marketing manager for two artist on the team λ Assisted artist in re-branding themselves based off analytics found on the web λ Demonstrated multiple skills such as great communication, active listening, social media marketing analytics, and branding skills.
- Media Consultant at Pish Posh Apparel
6 months at this Job
The United Football League as a media consultant, USA Today/Gannett Custom Media as freelance writer/editor.
• Write, edit, and proofread feature articles, newspaper copy and news releases. Copy editor at Cox Media Group National Shared Services Division from 2013-18. Daily blogger, Twistity.com, West Palm Beach. Consultancy clients include or included Princeton Internet Marketing of New Jersey, United Football League (executive director of communications), USA TODAY (periodicals, travel, lifestyles, retail, health), Gannett Custom Media (travel, business, education), WAXY radio in Miami (commentary, blogging, consultation on web development), Oceans2Oceans event management (clients are St. Jude's Hospital, NFL Legends Super Bowl event).
• Develop media strategies, placements, and partnerships. 5/11- current Editorial director - Washington Redskins, Ashburn, Va.
• Wrote and appeared in team-themed newscasts for internet.
• Co-hosted nightly cable TV show and radio shows, co-host of Sunday morning network TV pre-game program.
• Editor of special advertising section with Washington Examiner newspaper.
• Columnist for website and game-day program.
- Media consultant and freelance writer/editor at The United Football League as a media consultant, USA Today/Gannett Custom Media as freelance writer/editor.
- Reporter at USA TODAY
- Social media driver at
- Reporter/columnist at Westchester Journal-News
5 years at this Job
Central Texas Media Consultant working with High School Athletics departments and their websites, as well as digital ad sales for local business sponsors.
- Sports Media Consultant at VNN Sports
- Navigation Specialist at United Way for Greater Austin
- Consultant at Thumbtack Media, LLC
- Director of Communications at Abound
11 months at this Job
- BFA - Theatre
- AA - Theatre
• Responsible for meeting revenue goals.
• Generate sales from existing and new clients.
• Prospect potential customers.
• Provide good customer service.
• Have outstanding knowledge of products sole and associated prices.
• Work with customers to find solutions to their web needs, including social media.
- Media Consultant at NC State Student Media
- Layout Designer at Technician
- Graphic Illustrator at Technician
- Team Member at Noodles World Kitchen
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Design
As a Media Consultant at The Post-Bulletin Co. I work with small to medium local businesses, matching their marketing needs to the various print and digital advertising options we offer.
- Media Consultant (Inside Sales) at The Post-Bulletin Co.
- Server at The Hubbell House
- Fundraising Associate at Aria Communications
- Delivery Driver at Papa Johns
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Relations and Political Science
- High School Diploma
Digital Media Consultant specializing in Product Management and UX Design. Capabilities include the development of strategic roadmaps, product feature set requirement gathering, customer needs assessment, third-party vendor assessments, product training, competitive assessments, customer profile development, user journey mapping, low-fi wireframes, and user story creation.
• Transformed existing SMB reporting dashboard to reflect the current business needs and accommodate future growth for emerging digital advertising division of SMB Ad Agency. Shipped final product within 3 weeks of receiving assignment
• Developed 100-point competitive analysis for reporting vendors and performed needs assessment for SMB Ad Agency. Provided guidance on short term solutions for immediate needs and developed strategic plan for future growth
• Ideated on potential concepts and identified revenue opportunities for medical mobile app development project. Presented concepts to the foundation's board
- DIGITAL MEDIA CONSULTANT at C MORGAN CONSULTING
- FOUNDER & PRESIDENT at LCA PILLOWS
- SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER, YP at YP
- TRAFFIC COORDINATOR at MOBILE ADVERTISING
4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS - Communication Design