https://www.instagram.com/mroyalty_visuals/ https://photos.app.goo.gl/C71WVMs3xLXqKs9F3 WORK HISTORY Safe Return Project / Social GoodFund Position: Media Consultant / Photographer, 1/2017 - Current
- Media Consultant / Photographer at MY WORK
- Sideline Sports Photographer / Sales at MY WORK
2 years, 5 months at this Job
* Expert in giving local and national businesses media and marketing advice by creating ad campaigns and booking local media (Radio, Television, Print and Digital). * Able to take client dollars and make creative, successful and profitable campaigns and/or events. Worked closely with clients and their staff as well as internal experts, coordinating each event or campaign from start to finish, making sure the client achieved their goals. * Write copy and design ads for clients for radio, print, television and digital
- Media Consultant at Cox Media Group
- at COX MEDIA GROUP
- Marketing Manager - Events, Promotions, Concerts at
- Director of Marketing at MCDONALD'S
7 months at this Job
- - Communications
Tuscaloosa, AL displays, and aided customer merchandise selections.
• Exhibited punctuality, positive attitude and strong work ethic. B.A. in Communication Studies December 2016 | GPA: 3.33 Social Media Consultant, May 2018-August 2018 The University of Alabama, HealthMarkets Inc., Nashville, TN Tuscaloosa, AL
• Developed and conducted social media workshops.
• Created specialized marketing strategies for 9 Insurance Brokers.
- Social Media Consultant, May at B.A. in Communication Studies
11 months at this Job
- - Social Media Marketing
Providing high-value media expertise and guidance to businesses, nonprofits, and individuals. Specializing in video and content production, messaging and branding, media training, crisis communications, and social media.
- Media Consultant at Duffie Dixon Media
- Podcast Host at BUSINESS RADIO X
- Television Reporter at WXIA-TV 11Alive
- Television Reporter at Crime
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Broadcast Journalism
For the past 10 years I have been working across the globe, and in various capacities, as a digital media consultant. My time in this position has contributed to the development of a variety of skills including but not limited to: Recently I created the website, sales funnel, marketing material, and developed an entire e-commerce store for Lit Beanz Coffee. It can be seen at www.litbeanz.com
For the past 10 years I have been working across the globe, and in various capacities, as a digital media consultant. My time in this position has contributed to the development of a variety of skills including but not limited to:
Recently I created the website, sales funnel, marketing material, and developed an entire e-commerce store for Lit Beanz Coffee. It can be seen at www.litbeanz.com
- Digital Media Consultant at Snyder Consulting
- Sales Associate at Adventure Sports
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media Communications
Rochester, MN March 2016 to Present The Post-Bulletin is the largest evening newspaper in the state and the largest daily newspaper in southeastern Minnesota. For more than eight decades, the award-winning Post-Bulletin has been committed not only to covering the news and stories of Rochester and southeastern Minnesota, but also to being part of the community. SENIOR MEDIA CONSULTANT Develop organized processes to succeed in achieving and exceeding deadline expectations. Prioritize responsibilities and requests to ensure results are accomplished Unmatched attention to detail when proof-reading and understanding customer requests in specific advertisements. Create and implement new advertising options tailored to advertiser's needs and revenue generation and growth. Prospect new clients and engage current clients for maximum budgetary needs and goals. Assess and exceed the needs and desires of internal and external relations including a client list of over one hundred businesses.
- SENIOR MEDIA CONSULTANT at POST BULLETIN
- GENERAL MANAGER at ACE LAWNMOWER SERVICE, INC
- PROCESS TECHNICIAN at TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC
- 75B PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST E-4 at US ARMY
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Human Resources Management
44870) Sold print advertising into three papers Sold web advertising into Sandusky Register and Norwalk Reflector websites Sold SEO and Native adverting Customer relations, and relationship building Creating and implementing special projects Pre-paring and delivery of Ad Copy Delivering customer presentations and proposals Cold calling potential clients Directing public relations campaigns
- Media Consultant at Tandem Media
- Election Clerk at Erie County Board of Election
- Toller Clerk at Akzo Nobel
- at Erie County Board of Elections
9 months at this Job
- Associate Degree of Applied Business and Interior Design - Applied Business and Interior Design
•Manage between 5-15 media marketing accounts with aggregate monthly spends ranging between $10,000 - $50,000; driving returns upwards of 600%.
•Plan, develop, & implement strategies to increase brand visibility & performance via various media platforms including but not limited to: Google AdWords, Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram), Apple Search, etc.
•Conduct thorough brand & website audits to gain key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities for increased strategy.
•Coordinate advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, promotions, and ongoing account optimization.
•Develop creative copy for paid media campaigns; generating action, interest & engagement from targeted audience.
•Create and implement A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings.
•Compile and analyze daily, weekly, monthly, & lifetime reports with key performance metrics to quantify & communicate results.
- DIGITAL MEDIA CONSULTANT at HAWKE MEDIA
- PERFORMANCE STRATEGIST - DIGITAL OPERATIONS at DEXYP
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER at THE MAROON TIGER MEDIA GROUP
- CW69 // INTERN- PRODUCTION ASSISTANT at CBS NETWORKS
7 months at this Job
- BA - Cinema
* Responsible for consulting with current and former customers dissatisfied with ineffective, stagnant marketing and advertising programs, designing upgraded print/digital solutions proven effective to meet and/or surpass business needs/expectations, customized for highly competitive markets * Established rapport quickly, regained trust, and rebuilt business relationships with a diverse population of customers throughout the Eastern United States * Collaborated with various departments to determine ways to resolve client issues * Recognized as a "go-to" resource for various representatives in the office, assisting with addressing and resolving issues in a timely manner, enhancing their product and industry knowledge, and facilitating higher proficiency using sales order processing systems * Promoted from Media Consultant to Quality Assurance Manager based upon sales performance, customer service expertise, work ethic, and other performance metrics * Regarded highly by sales personnel, leading without authority, assisting, mentoring, and training new and tenured media consultants, as needed, to guide and direct for greater expertise in designing and developing sales strategies, and developing enhanced skills to become more successful in their careers
- Quality Assurance Manager / Media Consultant at Dex Media / Supermedia / Idearc / Verizon / RH Donnelley
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
➢ Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently ask for the business.
➢Closely follow market trends
➢ Become a valuable asset in the business community by boosting clients’ businesses through their digital marketing campaigns.
- Media Consultant at Times Union/Hearst Media
- Media Consultant at Yellowbook
- Outside Sales / Business Development Specialist at BANK OF AMERICA / FLEET BOSTON & INTERPAY DIVISION
- Inside Sales Representative at NATIONAL GRAPHIC SUPPLY
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - Business