Started as original 10 employees. Grew into Media Coordinator over 4 years from Social Media Manager.
- Media Coordinator at Kaleafa Cannabis Company
- Seasonal Employee at Salt & Straw
4 years at this Job
- Some college
As Media Coordinator, I'm in charge of all media aspects of the church such as creating videos, pamphlets, flyers, organize conferences, recording podcasts and update contents in the social medias platforms. I take care the promotional and the marketing side of the church by uploading videos of different activities of the church in different social media platforms such as Youtube.
- Media Coordinator at Messie Ministry International Church
- TV producer, camera operator and floor director at Messie Ministry International Church
- Sports commentator and special event supervisor at Sango Malamu TV in French
- News reporter, Field Camera operator and writer at Canal Kin TV in French
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Convergent Journalism
- Bachelor of Science - Technical Communications
Working with Marketing Consultants, Media Strategists and Client Service Managers to Managing the planning and purchasing of media space/time for clients. Invoicing and
delegating strategic protocol for our vendors.
• Once I was promoted as a Media buyer, I took on the project of updating our entire vendor platforms. Social Media Coordinator, DRR USA; Brunswick, OH - Spring 2017 Internship
• Writing articles about DRR, social media, research and prepare slaes metrics for website usage, as seen fit. Communicate with potential dealers while managing current and new customer pipelines. Setting new goal objectives and management of all social media content, and SEO.
- Media Coordinator at BrandMuscle
- Personal Banker at Chase Bank
- sales referrals, and helping them meet their at Key bank
9 months at this Job
I run the social media pages for Ultimate Soccer Arenas. I post different events, answer questions and communicate with people on our social media page. I also send out weekly email campaigns through constant contact.
- Social Media Coordinator at SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR ULTIMATE SOCCER ARENAS
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - MARKETING
As Social Media Coordinator, I handled all social media platforms and made posts for the Dental Office.
- Social Media Coordinator at Kravitz Dental
- Nanny at
2 years at this Job
- - Advertising
- High school or equivalent
Branding Typography Photography Graphic Designer/Social Media Coordinator/
- Graphic Designer/Social Media Coordinator at Logo Design
- Photographer/Video Editor at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree
Volunteer Digital Media Coordinator National Thoroughbred Welfare Organization, Lexington, KY, Nov. 2018-Present
- Digital Media Coordinator at National Thoroughbred Welfare Organization
- Freelance Website and Inbound Marketing Consulting at Artists Against Hunger Poverty
- Assistant Manager at Addie's Restaurant and The Woodford Inn
- Bar Manager at Capital Cellars
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Music Industry
- Bachelor's - Economics
• Currently volunteering as the Digital Media Coordinator. I handle all the advertisement for the Akron Dream Center.
• Created video promos, animation intro, logo, flyers and posters.
• I take pictures for every event and put them on social media.
- Digital Media Coordinator at Akron Dream Center
- Photographer at Ripcho Studio
- Digital Marketer at North Coast Sign and lighting
- Creative Director at Cornerstone Chapel
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technology
As a social media coordinator, I must contact popular influential people from Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, etc. I also handle emails, campaigns, collaborations, etc.
- Social Media Coordinator at Vedette
- Beauty Team Member at Target
- Foh and boh team member at Zaxby's
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
As the non-profit's Media Coordinator I am responsible for the internal and external communications. My responsibilities include: Brand development, implementation, management, event branding, creative production, social media marketing, web campaigns, web development, email marketing, video production, graphic design, internal and external print material, as well as internal and external project management and communication. In my position as the Regional Coordinator, I am responsible for working with local schools, businesses and other non-profits to help facilitate school clubs in Junior High and High School campuses. We exist to help foster and promote relationships between students and healthy adult mentors within the community.
- Media Coordinator/Regional Coordinator at Next Generation
- Intern at Church of the King
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Theology - Ministry
- High school or equivalent - Communications