Media Coordinator 2013 - 2014 Media Director 2014 - 2018
- Media Director at First Presbyterian Church
- Courier/Independent Contractor at Beavex
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Babies R Us & Toys R Us
- Stock Associate at Target
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film
Serve as a Volunteer Media Director leading a team in charge of photography, video capture, video editing, social media posting, propresenter 6 presentations, lights, and art throughout our church
- Media Director at The Crossings Church
- Business Process Analyst at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts - Strategy
- Entertainment Manager at Walt Disney World Resort - Magic Kingdom
- Guest Service Manager at Walt Disney World Resort - Magic Kingdom
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications / News Editorial
The media director is responsible for planning and producing digital content for the church.
- Media Director at Southbridge Fellowship
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Christian Studies
As Media Director my objectives were to maintain 6 social media accounts, publish daily content, create, manage and excel campaigns, Slogans, and brand building. Shoot and edit commercials for T.V., web and other outlets. Interview, direct and maintain live online content.
- Media Director at Teen Challenge Of Oklahoma
2 years, 9 months at this Job
HLK, ST. LOUIS MISSOURI MEDIA DIRECTOR
A full-service advertising agency 2013-present
• Working Director who acts as strategic lead for all paid media including digital display, broadcast, print, out of home, social media, and PPC for all agency clients including Webster University, Ameren, MiTek (A Berkshire Hathaway Company), Sisters of Charity Healthcare, ViJon (Germ-X) and Eastman Chemical
• Plan and negotiate custom media plans that solve client business needs utilizing innovative digital and traditional media vehicles
• Collaborate with brand managers and creative teams throughout the development of marketing assets for an integrated campaign to create desired user behavior
• Ongoing analysis, enhancement and optimizations of media placements through custom dashboard analysis
- MEDIA DIRECTOR at HLK
- FREELANCE MEDIA PLANNER at GAINERMEDIA
- DIRECTOR, COMMUNICATIONS AND CONSUMER INSIGHTS at NATURE'S VARIETY
- MEDIA MANAGER at BROWN SHOE COMPANY/FAMOUS FOOTWEAR, INC
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
- Houston, TX - Nicosia, Cyprus. 2014 -present
• International account management
• Inventory and delivery scheduling
• Social media director
- Social media director at The Camassa Touch Ltd
- Founder/CEO/Lead Instructor at Rita Camassa Makeup Artist Academy
- International Sales Account Manager - Southwest England at The Camassa Touch Ltd
- Seasonal Flight Safety & Cabin crew member at The Camassa Touch Ltd
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Electronic Design and Multimedia
Media Director for an extension campus of Griffin First Assembly. Serving under Pastor Jake Gould. Weekly tasks included, recording videos, editing videos, planning services, and administrative duties.
- Media Director at Griffin First Assembly Newnan
- Intern Student at SAGU Valor
- Truett's Grill Team Leader/ Team Member/ Catering Coordinator at Truett's Grill Griffin
10 months at this Job
- BA - Church Leadership
- High School Diploma
Polished, experienced, executive-facing, known for "coolness" under pressure and a
methodical approach to business that balances creativity with analytics.
Media Director - Caven Enterprises 2002-2013
Caven Enterprises owns and operates iconic and market-dominating night clubs in
Dallas, TX. With revenues approaching $10M dollars and a staff of 150, Caven
Enterprises is an employee-owned company that also owns and manages retail
• Responsible for all special events scheduling, media buys, media budgeting; contributor in sales forecasting.
• Reallocated 2013 budgets and renegotiated contracts to save over 50% of print budget.
• Responsible for execution of high visibility events of up to 20k attendees including notable celebrities (Lady GaGa, Chelsea Clinton, Sandra Bernhard, Bruce Vilanch, etc.)
• Served as public contact for major media outlets; created official statements and interacted with print, radio and television journalists.
• Responsible for all corporate communication copywriting (25+ releases a year) and maintained all press contacts.
• Familiar with SEO/SOO concepts with direct experience in Google Analytics practices.
• Grew revenues by over 200% in 3 months for specific targets, using innovative social networking strategies.
• Responsible for planning, implementation and execution of 100 social events / media buys per year with budgets ranging from $500-$100k.
• Created and co-chaired the company's Promotions Committee that invited participation by staff from all levels of the company, resulting in greater involvement, enthusiasm and ownership.
• Maintained internal schedules and public-facing event calendars.
• Used Adobe software to create artwork and graphics for print advertising, point-of-sale materials, web and social networking imaging. Experienced user of major Microsoft Office and related software.
• Served as company liaison to city police and fire departments, as well as state alcoholic beverage control authority, including monthly community crime watch meetings. Rick F. Espaillat 311 Cedar Street #1406 Seattle, WA 98121 (214) 699-9059 [email protected]
• Skilled at recruitment and management of creative teams, including hiring, scheduling and motivating an unique group of 12 club DJs, lighting and video technicians. Regular meetings and motivational events reduced turnover and increased productivity; over half of that group have 10+ years of tenure with the company.
• Accomplished at client retention and conflict resolution, serving as the business-to- customer facing spokesperson responsible for negotiating written and verbal complaints.
• Engaging public speaker in presentations and meetings.
- Media Director - Caven Enterprises at Media and Special Events
- Promotions Manager at Caven Enterprises
- Manager at Caven Enterprises
11 years at this Job
•Maintain media equipment, update laptop & install software, assist Media Director with daily job duties, work with church staff and assisted
● Install/Upgrade/Repair in any technology related devices. PC components
- Media Director IT Support at Living Word Church Inland Empire
- Computer Technician at East and West Systems Solutions
- Computer Technician at Ingram Micro
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Systems
- Manage, innovate, engage with & interact with all of our social media audiences - Take photographs or shoot video (or a combination thereof) as necessary to tell the story or as assigned
- MEDIA DIRECTOR at C.L.E. MEDIA
- FLOOR DIRECTOR at FOX 6 NEWS
- EDITOR/ GRIP- SPORTS at
- Intern-Judge Mathis Tv Show at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
- Video Production Degree