1. Graduate Research Assistant under Professor Dr. Mohammed Al-Azdee for Fall and Spring semester at the College of Public and International Affairs, University of Bridgeport. The work entails assisting the research projects undertaken by the Professor, teaching and grading Undergraduate students, as and when required. 2. Internship for video production at Pursuit of Happiness. Scripting, shooting and editing videos for the purpose of promoting the application Pursuit of Happiness. Branding Team member, Web Manager and Web developer for International Communication Division. Internship for video production at EduCulTravel Pvt. Ltd. Scripting, shooting and editing videos for the promotion of the company. Social Media Chair for the Facebook profile, Twitter handle and LinkedIn Profile for International Communication Division, AEJMC. a. Facebook: https://goo.gl/R36diW b. Twitter: https://goo.gl/mxCKNP c. LinkedIn: https://goo.gl/3htzr9 Summer Intern at SoundView Broadcasting. Served as Assistant Producer for a show Bported as well as programme scheduling for the television channel. Volunteered at Rebuilding Together and Green Light, New Orleans. Rebuilding Katrina hit houses and energy conservation program implementation for the people of New Orleans. Internship for research project: M4D, Behaviour Change Intervention Model at DevInsights, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Social Media - Executive at Sambodhi Research and Communications Pvt. Ltd, Noida, India. a. Facebook: https://goo.gl/SiAyyw b. Twitter: https://goo.gl/wFwzjw c. LinkedIn: https://goo.gl/sqj7Mt Internship as Social Media Executive at Market Monkey. Leading Social Media Marketing for five major local brands, Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Internship as a Writer, Radio Jockey and Producer for a radio show Womania at Radio Amity 107.8 FM.
- Social Media Executive at Sambodhi Research and Communications
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Global Media Studies
- - Research
- Bachelors - Journalism and Mass Communication
- - Marketing for Evaluation Conclave
Created reports based on campaign results to deliver relevant data/insights to stakeholders and provide
strategic recommendations to support both the US team and Global teams with future campaigns.
• Created and executed organic social media strategy to grow the LEGO brand, drive traffic, and acquire users.
• Helped plan and execute one of the best performing social media campaigns to date.
• Worked with Warner Brothers, Disney, Universal, and Marvel Social Media teams to plan/develop content.
• Helped in the creation of social strategy for my franchises, as well as execute and manage their respective social pages (when applicable): NINJAGO, Ideas, Jurassic, LEGO Movie 2, Super Heroes, BrickHeadz, and Video Games.
• Collaborate with Product Marketing Group and agencies in alignment with drive periods to create an editorial calendar for my franchises.
• Created end of month/year reporting for franchises to create a clear picture how content is performing by creating benchmarks and giving insight on what does and does not work.
• Copy-write and schedule global content using the franchise editorial calendars to drive consumer engagement and sales on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube)
• Experienced in Social Bakers, Oracle, Accutics, Amazon, Spredfast
• Created Instagram Stories strategy and weekly content calendar
• Found and worked with Social media influencers
• Created processes for YouTube and Facebook strategies for Global Social Media team.
• Assist multiple teams in accessing and analyzing YouTube analytics in order to improve and either increase or decrease spend on content creation.
• Optimized the LEGO YouTube channel, doubling and tripling the subscribers and views respectively in 6 months time, and maintained an updated uploading guidelines document
• Identify real time opportunities for the LEGO YouTube Lab.
• Help with the development of local market websites
• Contributed to the successful launch of 2 major PMD sites
• Consult with Global Content team to produce an accurate handover document for PMD
• Maintain local markets publishing dates for new products
• Market communicator during the website localization process of Ninjago
• Managed my team of external consultants during the building process of Ninjago.com
• Implement changes and create content in CMS and Sitecore for over 25 brands
• Create and edit media for use throughout sites
• Localization coordination
• Quality assurance
- Social Media Executive at LEGO
- Computer Technician at Best Buy
- Business Owner at JMC Glass Art
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates in Information Technology in Information Technology - Marketing/Business Management
- - Cosmetology
- - Psychology
-Upholding Safaricom's image to our customers and the world at large. -Attending to all customer queries accurately and in a timely manner via outbound calls, sms and online services. -Escalation of technical issues to the relevant teams and follow-up of the same. -Educating customers on Safaricom's products and services as well as advising them on available self service options. -Initiating reversal requests of customers. -Analyze customers' behavior, change in trends and give feedback for safaricom's continued improvement/innovation. -Ensuring First Contact Resolution whenever possible. Customer Experience Executive: April 2010 - November 2012 -Attending to all queries and concerns via inbound calls from customers. -Ensuring First Contact Resolution whenever possible. -Escalation of technical issues to the relevant teams and follow-up of the same. -Educating customers on Safaricom's products and services as well as advising them on available self service options. AFRI PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
- Social Media Executive at SAFARICOM LIMITED
- Project Assistant at
- Intern at SOUTH NYANZA SUGAR COMPANY
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance Option
- - K.C.S.E
- Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
• Analyzing business performance with the help of digital tools and reports
• Analyzing the available resources and digital tools. Preparing interactive strategic digital marketing plan
• Creating awareness about the company's brand
• Assuring proper implementation of different digital marketing tools and techniques such as SMM, PPC advertisement, email marketing, etc.
• SMM( Twitter, Face book, Instagram, YouTube)
• Handle Department of Social Media Promotion.
• Analyzing and checking the success of the digital marketing techniques used
• Providing online help to clients to achieve success
• Digital marketing campaigns
- Social Media Executive at Indian Political Awareness Committee (I-Pac)
- Sales Executive at Deep Spares Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Electrical Engineering
Consultant, Chief Content Officer, strategist and advisor to established and emerging digitalmedia companies and agencies. Focused on content strategy, digital product design,programming and production, marketing, distribution, video, VR and AR. Clients include aleading pay television provider, venture-backed digital media companies and VR and ARstartups.
- Digital Media Executive, Content Consultant at Dubovision LLC
- Chief Content Officer at Zeality Inc
- Executive Producer/Creative Director HBO Digital and Social Media at HBO.com
- Senior Director Media Properties, Content and Publishing at RealNetworks
4 years at this Job
- Masters Degree - Fine Arts
- Bachelors Degree - Motion Picture and Television Production
Managed all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display
• Oversaw the digital and social media strategy for the company's brands: Sprint, Boost Mobile and Open Mobile.
• Managed all aspects of digital marketing operations, including the supervision of key personnel, but not limited to art and copywriting.
• Measured and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identified trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Evaluated customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Reviewed new technologies and kept the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Worked closely with key partners in each area to communicate plans and maximize opportunities.
• Managed external digital agency, driving project priorities for all digital and social media properties to increase digital marketing results.
• Collaborated with agencies, other vendor partners, internal and external teams, to create digital strategies
• Worked closely with our creative team to provide guidance for ad creative, and deliver constructive feedback based on data as it relates to copy and design.
• Developed and implemented digital strategies to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to stores to increase sales.
• Evaluated emerging technologies.
• Provided digital information insights to execute on new trends and innovation to adopt as strategy allows.
• Managed and maximized digital marketing budget for PRW brands, monitoring digital marketing trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth and identify new opportunities.
• Managed company website (including images, content and redesign, if required).
• Generated ideas and anticipated needs of department and organization.
• Created engaging digital advertising. Achievements: Led the Boost Mobile brand launch in digital and social media, maximizing the assigned budget, which brought excellent results in reach and interactions.
- Social Media Executive at PR Wireless
- Social Media Executive at Open Mobile
- Office Manager at Global Communication Services, LLC
- Digital Product Manager at Axesa Servicios de Información
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Global Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - (BBA), Marketing
Company, Location: Hats Off Digital (Advertising & Digital Marketing Agency) Clients: Furniture Retailers, Dance Academy, Restaurants, Healthcare Apps, Agriculture Sector Designation: Social Media Strategist · Key responsibilities: Managing Digital Marketing Campaign across the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Ads) · Organic and paid ads · Creating content and developing strategies for brands · Sharing quirky ideas with the client
- Social Media Executive at HatsOffDigital
- Social Media Executive at Chittlesoft solutions
- Post Graduation Internship at Grey Group
7 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing, Advertising
- - Technology and Management
- C.B.S.E - English, Hindi, Maths
- Branding material such as: logo, menu, Ads, promo video, visual image. - Social media representative such as IG, FB, Yelp, Foursquare. - Highlight: In 2018, Lamoon was a subject published by New York Times, Grub Street, Culinary Backstreets, abc7 and etc.
- Media Executive at Lamoon Inc.
- Freelance Director at Come True Guru House
- Freelance Director, Editor, Visual supervisor at Yellow Train Studio
- Freelance Editor at Charles & Keith
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Media Arts, FIlm and Digital production
- Certificate program - Computer Graphic Design
- Bachelor's - Communication Arts
Ø Supported Senior Manager with campaign consultancy, strategic planning & implementation for paid social campaigns Ø Delivered integrated paid media campaigns including other elements such as audiences, budget and creative Ø Delivered optimization, reporting & budget management for all media Ø Analyzed campaign performance against client KPIs & report on any trends & insights to account manager across 5 clients Ø Recommended opportunities for campaign optimization based on meeting clients KPI’s & implemented as required Ø Monitored day to day delivery and budget against media plan Ø Set up paid media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Snapchat Ø Implemented social/digital measurement and tracking Ø Worked closely with internal departments and external client communications
- Paid Media Executive at 1000heads
- Paid Social Associate at Mediacom Business
- Digital Advertising Intern at Today's Business
- Digital Marketing Intern at HAVAS MEDIA
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
I managed a territory of over 300 businesses, advertising design, proofreading, business proposals, budget planning, special section coordination, presentations, goal planning, year over year growth and digital marketing.
- Multi Media Executive at The Times Reporter Gatehouse Media
- Marketing Coordinator at Newhouse Printing
25 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school