Experienced media executive with a history of managing multiple creative teams in international markets. Oversaw global linear/digital/social media campaigns and global live events, increasing engagement and viewership on multiple platforms. Viacom International Media Networks Vice President / Creative Director. January 2009 - June 2018 Oversaw the branding, creative and production of 84 Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Nicktoons, Teennick, and Nick at Nite brands internationally. Managed a team of 10 in NYC, (and 125 people internationally) producing 60+ global campaigns per year on linear, digital, social. Rebranded Nick and Nick Jr globally. Produced partnerships with the NBA and NASCAR in multiple markets.
- Experienced media executive at Viacom International Media Networks
- Vice President / Creative Director at Nickelodeon
- Executive Producer at Live TV and Specials
- at On Air & Digital Promotion
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Interactive media
- Bachelors in Media - Media
Accomplished Digital Media Executive with over 15 years of experience building new business, teams, revenue, and advertising products. My success has stemmed from gaining a deep understanding of the digital media landscape, technologies, products, and industry trends. Then, defining solutions, strategy, and go-to-market positioning. Above all, I'm a strong in-market evangelist helping to position our products and solutions with the industry leaders.
Tron + BitTorrent VP, Global Advertising & Content Platforms 2014, 2017 - Present
In June of 2018, Tron acquired BitTorrent for $140 Million. Leading the way in distributed applications in the new token economy, Tron (TRX) is currently the 10th largest cryptocurrency by market cap.
• Develop and lead global advertising sales and account management team
• Programmatic media strategy, partnerships, and best practices
• Develop streaming video content partnerships, and associated product strategy.
• Ad Tech Strategy & Business Development across Ad Serving, Data, IVT, CMS and Media Players. Achievements:
• Overcame massive brand safety concerns by developing and implementing a strategy to license and stream video content within our desktop applications. This has moved our business from low quality CPA type campaigns to premium global agency demand spanning world's largest and most successful brands.
• Increased (ARP DAU) by 440%
• Built partnerships with major programmatic leaders including Appnexus, Adap.tv, Index, Pubmatic, Sovrn, Telaria, Freewheel, Smart, and Improve Digital
• Cultivated demand from leading DSP's including TheTradeDesk, Amobee, MediaMath, AppNexus, DBM, AdForm, DataXu, Accordant, Criteo, with over 50 total DSP's in total.
- Accomplished Digital Media Executive at Tron (TRX)
- VP, Business Development and Sales at Tron (TRX)
- VP Sales, West at Accordant Media
- VP Sales, West at Twelvefold Media
3 years at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Media executive specializing in content creation and sales; Representing talent and production companies at the world's premiere entertainment companies. Expert in leveraging top media relationships to cultivate, broker and execute lucrative opportunities on behalf of creative community. Skilled in new business development through aggressive brand marketing strategies with team-oriented global approach. Rovner Media (Los Angeles) 2018 - present Founder/Owner Consultant and advisor to various well-known international corporations as well as progressive start up brands, to develop and implement brand rollout & growth strategies through creative partnerships, including utilizing Rovner's vast portfolio of relationships with Fortune 500 companies, high profile talent, studios and TV networks.
- Media executive specializing in content creation and sales at Rovner Media
- Senior Vice President of Television Development & Sales at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios
- Executive Talent & Packaging Agent, Scripted & Non-Scripted Television and Branded Lifestyle at WME
- at UNITED TALENT AGENCY
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Sociology
Responsible for expanding client base, maximizing revenue potential and increasing multimedia advertising levels in highly competitive markets through effective multimedia advertising solutions. Largest book of revenue in Gatehouse New England. Led Major team 3 years in a row – exceeding goal 2 out of 3 years. Specialized in relationship development with director level Marketing & Communications executives & Advertising Agencies, to develop and implement Marketing strategies in order for the business to meet and exceed set goals. Recognized for effectively developing existing key accounts; successfully generating and adding new accounts through extensive networking, appointment setting, and formulating effective corporate sales and marketing presentations. Identify new business opportunities through Networking, Social Media and Face to Face interaction Worked with Social Media Marketing team to assist clients in improving social presence. Observed and applied strict project and time management. Asked to spearhead Gatehouse Connect initiative - Collaborate with the VP National & Direct Sales to search out, sell and execute revenue opportunities for regional and national cross selling between offices in other markets. Spearheaded and executed all external sales activities. Daily use of Salesforce for documenting all sales activity, opportunities & revenue pipeline.
- Major Accounts Multi-Media Executive at Gatehouse Media
- Marketing Consultant - District Sales Manager - Major Account Executive at Dex Media
- President at Open Idea Design
- Sales Executive - Client Implementation Manager at Fulfillment, Print & Mail Solutions Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Graphic Design
- - Architecture
Responsibilities: Promotion, education and sales of both customized digital media services and print advertising to companies interested in expanding their customer base. Specialized Skills: Google AdWords certification (June 2017)
- Digital Media Executive at LocalEdge, Hearst Media Services Company
- Sales Associate at Lakeside Chevrolet Buick
- Sales Associate at Dave Hallman Chevrolet
- Sales Associate at Lakeside Auto Sales
10 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
CYFER is a digital agency in Calicut, Kerala that integrates web design, digital marketing and branding to help businesses achieve sustainable growth.
➢ Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin.
➢ Using social media to enhance the profile and reach of the company.
➢ Building upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet and exceed objectives.
➢ Set up social media accounts and improve existing accounts.
➢ Creating social media calendar.
➢ Providing campaign performance reporting and analysis to senior managers and clients.
➢ Monitoring competitor social media activity, websites and email newsletters.
➢ Targeting customers through the use of social media.
➢ Supporting all aspects of the planning and management of social media.
➢ Campaigns through a range of social media channels.
➢ Generate leads through social media ads.
➢ Identifying client objectives and then coming up with ways to achieve them.
➢ Posting blogs in word press websites.
➢ Conducting keyword research.
➢ On-page & off page optimization.
- Social Media Executive at CYFER
- Digital Marketing Executive at Ellow Media
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Calling and visiting local businesses to show the value of our advertising products-Websites, SEO, SEM, Facebook and print advertisements
• Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion to consistently earn, retain, and increase revenue
- Digital Media Executive at Hearst Media Services, Central TX
- Commercial Account Manager at ABC Home & Commercial Services
- Commercial Sales Representative at Presto-X Pest Control
- Account Executive at Worldwide Express
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
-Upholding Safaricom's image to our customers and the world at large. -Attending to all customer queries accurately and in a timely manner via outbound calls, sms and online services. -Escalation of technical issues to the relevant teams and follow-up of the same. -Educating customers on Safaricom's products and services as well as advising them on available self service options. -Initiating reversal requests of customers. -Analyze customers' behavior, change in trends and give feedback for safaricom's continued improvement/innovation. -Ensuring First Contact Resolution whenever possible. Customer Experience Executive: April 2010 - November 2012 -Attending to all queries and concerns via inbound calls from customers. -Ensuring First Contact Resolution whenever possible. -Escalation of technical issues to the relevant teams and follow-up of the same. -Educating customers on Safaricom's products and services as well as advising them on available self service options. AFRI PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
- Social Media Executive at SAFARICOM LIMITED
- Project Assistant at
- Intern at SOUTH NYANZA SUGAR COMPANY
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance Option
- - K.C.S.E
- Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
Company, Location: Hats Off Digital (Advertising & Digital Marketing Agency) Clients: Furniture Retailers, Dance Academy, Restaurants, Healthcare Apps, Agriculture Designation: Social Media Strategist · Key responsibilities: Managing Digital Marketing Campaign across the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Ads) · Organic and paid ads · Creating content and developing strategies for brands · Sharing quirky ideas with the client
- Social Media Executive at HatsOffDigital
- Social Media Executive at Chittlesoft solutions
- Post Graduation Internship at Grey Group
7 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing, Advertising
- - Technology and Management
- C.B.S.E - English, Hindi, Maths
This is a company that works with clients across fields including financial services, entertainment & hospitality
• Content and social media strategy for Croma, Gaana and Star India. Team awarded 'Best Cinema Marketing Campaign' by Inkspell for marketing strategy used for the movie 'Logan' premiering on Star Movies.
• Worked on Star's social media campaign for the 90th Academy Awards®.
• Secured 'Hotstar' (Indian equivalent of Hulu) and 'Tictac' as client.
- Social Media Executive at DVIO DIGITAL
- Marketing Executive at Ashray Developers
- PR Associate at Digisha Shah Public Relations (DSPR)
- Founder at LEADERSHIP ROLES
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications - First Quarter
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Diploma in Liberal Education - Liberal Education