• Develop media content for league social media accounts across all sports and institutions
• Write feature and game stories involving athletes throughout the conference and their uniqueness
• Report and write on conference information for press releases
- Media & Journalism Extern at Horizon League
- Sports News Clerk at Indianapolis Star
- Law Clerk at Plews, Shadley, Racher, & Braun, LLP
- Legal Extern at Exclusive Sports Group, LLC
2 months at this Job
- - Journalism & Sports Capital Journalism Program
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Responsibilities include answering phone calls, handling mail, assisting students, and general office duties ➔ Frontlines of student services, including feedback management, for the Office of Media, Journalism, & Film
- Student Assistant at Office of Media, Journalism, & Film, Miami University
- Member of Branding Committee, New Member Education Committee, Active Member at Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity
- Student Assistant at Communications Equipment Center, Miami University
- Co Founder, Executive Board, Vice President of Internal Affairs & Events at Leaders of Environmental Awareness and Protection
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Video Editor Intern August - December 2018 Created and edited 10 plus videos on Adobe Premiere Pro featuring Pacific Islands, and climate change while supporting the foundations motto of giving sustainable sea transportation to the families in the islands. Researched, organized videos, transcribed and created graphics.
- Social Media & Journalism Intern at OKEANOS FOUNDATION
- Production Assistant at ASHLEE & EVAN E! NETWORK
- Casting Department Intern at CHOPPED NOTIONAL LLC
- Entertainment Ranger & Head Adventure Guide at ADVENTURES IN WRITING CAMP
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Journalism Minor - Theater
Delivering, picking up and distributing mail, making campus runs, computer work, typing, and answering the telephone
- Student Worker at Department of New Media, Journalism & Communication Arts
- Sales Associate at It's Fashion Metro
- Internship Student at Sports Information Office
- Jumper at Northwestern State University Track and Field
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Major in Communication, Minor in Health and Physical Education
- Associate - Education
Hard-working communications professional looking to contribute as part of a team in the areas of Administrative work, marketing, new media, journalism and communications. Areas of proficiency include Excel, Microsoft Office, Salesforce and other digital media. Social Media/Marketing Specialist, Southeastern Jewelers Associations, Inc. 3/2017 - 10/2018
• Created and managed official company Facebook page to facilitate interaction with customers.
• Designed marketing collateral for sales meetings, trade shows and company executives.
• Manage all social media programs, including internet forums, blogs, social networking applications and message boards.
• Answered phone calls and directed them to the correct staff members
• Received and sorted mail for supervisor
- Social Media/Marketing Specialist at Southeastern Jewelers Associations, Inc
- Marketing Specialist at Park East Bookkeeping
- Marketing Assistant at Envision Radio Networks
- Marketing Assistant at Northeast Ohio American Diabetes Association
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Criminal Justice - Communications and Criminal Justice
Create integrated online and offline communications and marketing strategies, utilizing 20-plus years of experience in media, journalism and project management to assist small to medium-sized organizations develop business plans with an
original concept of Media Engineering.
• Online and mass media coverage for a very diverse clients portfolio that includes US federal agencies, small businesses, international NGOs, startups, labor unions, and artists. Media event and project managing, strategy design with SEO, mobile optimization and metrics tools. Professional trainer, consultant, and speaker.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING MANAGER at Access All Services
- REPORTER AND CONTENT PRODUCER at GFR Media
- COPYWRITER AND EDITOR at El Nuevo Dia
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Digital Marketing
- - Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Communications
- Certificate - Education
- Certificate - Solidarity Economy
Supervisor: Paula Furr (318) 357-5360
• Prepares, proofreads, and completes departmental reports, requisitions/purchase orders, confidential academic documents and other necessary departmental documentation. Maintains filing system for departmental documentation to ensure confidentiality of student and employee information.
• Maintains departmental calendar to schedule and arrange departmental meetings, recruiting tours, departmental training, employee leave requests, etc. Attends all departmental meetings to take notes, prepare and ensure the execution of all items discussed.
• Establishes and maintains electronic files for identifying, recording and classifying stored data. Creates new documentation with data that has been extracted from different databases as well as researched data.
• Maintains equipment check out to assist students in assignments required for the completion of degree course work.
• Assists department in the completion of required documentation such as travel documents, timekeeping documents, student records/grading documents, etc.
• Executes daily operation activities such as receiving all department phone calls, student/visitor walk-ins, problem solving tasks and inter-departmental fielding tasks.
- Administrative Assistant at NSU Department of New Media, Journalism & Communications Arts
- Dispatcher at NSU Police Department
- Graduate Assistant at NSU Department of New Media, Journalism & Communications Arts
- Travel Specialist at FEMA Mississippi Recovery Office
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Homeland Security
- Bachelor Degree of Arts - Criminal Justice
Visual Storytelling Producer
• Conceptualize, strategize, planning and daily execution of all visual assets for four local media/journalism outlets nationally
• Develop and execute digital and print campaigns for small-large size client projects which include event activations, wayfinding, large scale print banners, as well as manage the daily visual output requirements at scale
• Implement branding for an additional three new markets complete with photographic asset library
• Implement a tourism campaign for Carribean Island to increase travel via promotion in a U.S. city, photographic execution, large scale activation event, and in-person experiential media
- In-house Graphic Designer at WHEREBY.US
- Graphic Designer at THE WORKSHOP COLLECTIVE
- Graphic Designer at GREEN DOT ADVERTISING
- Graphic Designer at REALITY BOOST
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
I have been a licensed Cosmetologist in past. worked as licensed CNA in past. Worked in Retail Stores, Convenience Stores, Waitress, and Pre-Schools afterschool programs. I have 3.5 yrs at Southeastern Oklahoma State University on a Media/Journalism Communication Degree plan from 2008-2011. I am 34 yrs old. I have not been employed in a few years. I reside in Houston, TX now. Thank You For Your Time; And May God Bless Your Days.
- Server at Roma's Italian Restaurant
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media Communications
- High school
Handle communications and travel logistics for on-campus film department events (screenings, seminars, etc.)
- Media Coordinator at Temple University Film and Media Arts Department
- Freelance Shooter/Producer at Temple University Film and Media Arts Department
- Producer/Founder at Lareenalarue.com
- Legal Researcher Los Angles, CA at BMC Media Music
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Television Management
- M.A. in MediaXarts - Media Production
- M.A. in New Media Journalism - New Media Journalism
- B.A. in Social Work - Social Work