Jan. 2019-Present l Working with the online program team at the University of Missouri as the Media Planner for my capstone class in a semi-realistic manner with a budget of $45K. Enrolled an additional media planning course to achieve better performance. Also was responsible for helping secondary research on category and SWOT. Currently on the survey stage.
- Media Planner at Mizzou Online Marketing Creative Strategy Design
- at Cinema Administration System Website Development
- l Business Reporter Intern at
- Convergence from the WeChat Usage of Senior Users at The Enlightenments for Media
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
Built media plans, negotiated media buys, and executed campaign launches for the Rémy Cointreau portfolio of brands.
• Created field decks for client sales teams.
• Managed internal and client facing billing process and reconciliation.
• Ran pacing reports and provided optimization recommendations based on findings.
• Conducted media research and kicked off utilization of tools for smarter media briefs.
• Promoted from Assistant Media Planner after 12 months in the position.
- Media Planner at MullenLowe
- Social Media Manager at Choice Dermatology
- Media Marketing Intern at AdReady
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Freelance Digital Media Planner for GNC and Baskin Robbins accounts
• Managing digital, social campaigns to drive conversions against established KPIs
• Analyzing and reporting on attribution, cross platform activity, mobile campaigns to drive in-store traffic, audience performance for digital and social
- FREELANCE MEDIA PLANNER at 22squared
- SENIOR ASSOCIATE at Mindshare
- FREELANCE MEDIA PLANNER/BUYER at Three advertising
- CONTRACT MEDIA PLANNER at Q9 advertising
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - MASS COMMUNICATIONS
Assistant Media Planner
• Utilize and understand research tools used for planning purposes in the film industry
• Study demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences
• Utilize syndicated research to help analyze the competitive landscape for competitive analysis
• Assist in development of media plans, in maintaining flowcharts/plans and budgets
• Primary client is NBC Focus Features, participating in media planning in 20 theatrical titles, as well as 8 awards campaigns
- Traditional Media Planner at Essence Global
- Volunteer at Orange County Chapter, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Social Media and Event Marketing Team Member at Spoon University
- Marketing and Events Intern at Breathe California
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Arts
- Bachelor of Science - Italian Media & Communications
Clients: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
• Planned and executed multi-media campaigns for clients with budgets ranging from $3,000 to $3MM * Managed several campaigns for both clients simultaneously, providing detailed campaign summaries upon completion * Identified and gathered market research for client specific needs and contacted vendors for information and cost negotiations * Mentored and trained 5 new employees key software programs * Established and maintained vendor relationships through strong interpersonal skills * Worked in a team environment to collaborate and brainstorm best practices for media planning * Accurately and effectively processed and reconciled invoices while tracking media spend throughout campaigns
- MEDIA PLANNER at HARMELIN MEDIA
- CAREER COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST at CASINO CAREERS
- SERVER at CAFÉ LUCIANO
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - BUSINESS STUDIES
Scheduling advertisements in podcasts and YouTube shows for various clients. Ensure ads are delivered in an accurate and timely manner. Work with the Media Team on finding new shows for the clients, etc.
- Media Planner at Performance Bridge Media
- Assistant Housing Director at YMCA
- Fatherhood Case Manager at Family Enrichment Network
- Media Coordinator at Performance Bridge Media
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Human and Community Services
- Associates - Human Services
- Associates - Communications and Media Arts
• Account: DXC Technology
• Contributed to the strategic planning of $27MM worth of advertising expenditures across programmatic, out-of-home, geofencing, audio, native, search, and social
• Closely managed the full campaign cycle, from vetting media vendors, building recommendations, overseeing execution, and spearheading reporting and analytics efforts
• Mentored new assistant media planners in all aspects of media planning to drive professional development
• Managed relationships and expectations of the client during senior leadership transitions
• Built strong client relationships with consistent education of media landscape, new technology, and frequent in-person meetings and presentations
• Provided strategic guidance to the media planning team
• Presented media proposals, quarterly business reviews, and new innovative ideas to clients on a regular cadence
• Developed proficiencies in DoubleClick, Salesforce, Datorama, Adobe Omniture, Microsoft Office
- Media Planner at DWA Media, A Merkle Company
- Assistant Media Planner at DWA Media, A Merkle Company
- Customer Events Intern at Okta
- Virtual and Campus Intern at One Love Foundation
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Media Studies B.A
• Responsible for 100+ daily outreach and introductions via telephone, in-person, email, and LinkedIn.
• Utilized CRM Hubspot to automate email flows and create informational campaigns for prospects.
• Designed new marketing materials (pricing sheet, services brochure, etc.) along with company swag for employees (hoodies, notebooks, lanyard, pens, etc.)
• Expanded in-person opportunities for the sales department by building relationships at Chamber of Commerce meetings and events. Media Planner
• In charge of developing campaigns, promotions, social media posts, and PR release, as well as being the point of contact for 7 clients.
• Delivered reports on Facebook and Instagram ad performance, social media engagement, and email campaign performance.
• Worked with a team of graphic designers, e-mail marketers, and ad buyers to deliver cohesive campaigns that had over 3x conversions. Community Manager
• Responsible for overseeing activities related to campaigns for clients as well as in-house marketing campaigns and sales initiatives.
• Held a weekly meeting with account managers to discuss task progress as well as to lend a helping hand in various tasks ranging from art direction for photo and video shoots to campaign strategizing and implementation.
• Held a weekly meeting with sales team to discuss sales goals progress, assist with any internal marketing needs like designing brochures, pricing sheets, and various sales materials.
• Managed outsourcing projects ranging from SEO and web development, to interior design and graphics manipulation.
- Marketing Partner / Media Planner / Community Manager at HYPE WELL MEDIA
- Founder and CEO at COMIC BOOK KNIGHTS
- Corporate Communications Intern at SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON
- Telemarketer at ENTYS INC
8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Associate - Business Administration
Administrative Assistant Senior Media Planner
● Greeted visitors
● Pulled reports from Nielsen, ComScore, Datorama
● Scheduled travel within AMEX Global Business and Global Web Index Travel
● Created excel documents, including pivot tables
● Submitted expenses in Altair
● Composed emails and corresponded within Outlook
● Maintained 6-line phone and redirected calls
● Scheduled meetings within Outlook and sent Skype
● Ordered supplies via Canteen meeting invitations
● Booked conference rooms via Outlook
● Lead conference calls
● Set up new employee work stations
● Trained new employees
● Distributed mail and shipped packages
● Created flowcharts in excel and Mediatools
● Created Power Point decks for client presentations
● Performed client presentations via phone
- Administrative Assistant/Senior Media Planner at Starcom
- Administrative Assistant at Photosonic
- Administrative Assistant at The Television Academy
- Administrative Assistant at CMCA
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Communications
Media Planning & Client Service
• Developed TV, radio & press media plans for campaigns.
• Assisted in copywriting for campaigns.
• Worked on brand strategy documents to be presented to clients.
• Provided reporting, monitoring and optimization of on-going campaigns to ensure compliance
- Media Planner at SBI MEDIA
- Advertising Sales Representative at Fresh 105.9 FM Ibadan
- Social Media Intern at G.A.I.N. LTD
1 year at this Job
- MA Global Media and Communication Studies - Global Media and Communication Studies
- Bachelor's of Science in Mass Communication (Advertising and Public Relations) Second Class Honors (Upper Division) - Mass Communication (Advertising
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination - WASSCE