Work History - Employers/Dates/Job Title
• University of Missouri St Louis/St Louis Public Radio KWMU 90.7 - Media Producer/Announcer On Air/Newscaster - July 2013 - Present
- Broadcast Producer Media Producer at University of Missouri St Louis - KWMU 90.7 St Louis Public Radio
- Senior Provider Services Representative/Medical Claims and Benefits Specialist, OJT Coach at United Health Care staffing
- Licensed Health and Life Insurance Representative - Medicare and Veterans Benefits Specialist at Humana Health Insurance
- Media Producer/Jazz Programmer and DJ on air at University of South Florida
5 years, 8 months at this Job
TV9, Cedar Rapids, Iowa - Technical Media Producer 2011 - 2017 Over the course of 6 years at KCRG I held positions from studio camera operator to technical director, to master control operator and everything in between. I even worked on the digital team writing content for the website. I also worked as part of a team traveling to local sporting events for live coverage.
- Technical Media Producer at KCRG-TV9
- Assistant/Intern at Double Feature Films
6 years at this Job
- - Journalism
- - Cinema and Digital Video Production
General Media Producer, Content Creator, Photographer, Video Editor, Social Media Manager, Event Producer, Marketing Advisor, Journalist & Broadcaster. Covering an extended scope of Media Production areas well applied to nowadays fast & diverse media demands. Creating and Producing many short and full-scale videos and content across different industries. Providing all video production services so our clients can focus on the idealization and creative process. See https://www.andromedagency.com for more information.
- Media Producer/Video Editor at Andromedagency
- Media Production Manager at US Padel Tour
- Sales and Marketing Executive at US Padel Tour
- Media Specialist at US Padel Tour
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Journalism
- - Communication
Head of creative media agency, producing broadcast television programs for nationwide audiences, commercials, promotions, and other marketing products for TV, web, and museum installations. Develops and produces corporate communications products for internal and social media utilization. Engaged in every aspect of media production planning, budgeting, fundraising, execution, and delivery from concept to completion. Responsible for customer relations, coordination with production entities, interaction with state and local government agencies, grant proposals, underwriting, treatment and scriptwriting, storyboarding, principal photography, editing, and final distribution.
- Media Producer at Nolpix Media, LLC
- Media Producer at M.S. Technology, Inc.
- Head of Video Production at Air National Guard Training & Education Center
- Post-Production Manager/Creative Editor at Jupiter Entertainment
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.F.A - Motion Pictures
- M.S. - Technology
- - Communications
Freelance Media Producer, contracting for the College of Biblical Studies -Print & Web Media - advertisements, flyers, brochures, postcards, letters -Videographer/editor - shoot/edit videos for the College
- Contract Media Producer at College of Biblical Studies
- Senior Media Producer at College of Biblical Studies
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Theology
- Master's - Theology
- Master's - Biblical Literature
- Bachelor's - Philosophy
May 2014 - May 2016 Analytical, decision-making and management skills Assistant Media Producer Ability to develop lasting Assisted in conceptualizing SUU Cares, the school's social responsibility professional relationships with initiative, using video to communicate compelling stories and further define clients, partners, and colleagues the brand Public speaking and Created storyboards, wrote scripts and shot lists, coordinated video shoots, and managed publishing and promotion of video content presentations Contributed content for the SUU blog and assisted in other content Multitasking marketing needs as assigned Received PR Daily's 2016 Video Award for SUU's Personalized Attention
- Assistant Media Producer at Southern Utah University
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Public Relations
Social Media Producer - Live tweet with the East Coast feed of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and The Late Late Show with James Corden - Produce comical and creative content while shows are airing to increase viewer engagement and fan interaction on Twitter - Produce Gifs, Memes, and Images to live tweet with CBS Primetime Drama Ransom. - Assist in Facebook Live with talent.
- Late Night Social Media Producer at CBS Interactive
- Social Media Coordinator/ Video Producer and Editor at Katherine Elizabeth Designs/ Pet Products
- Story Assistant at Big Brother
- Story Assistant/ Executive Assistant at CBS Interactive
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Arts
- Integrated Media Producer
• Facilitated daily project management of digital paid media (display, video, social, SEM, etc.) for a wide variety of B2C clients, on schedule, and within budget.
• Used Salesforce and other workflow/project management tools to input jobs, proof projects, monitor deadlines and run reports.
• Collaborated regularly with senior management and internal departments (Sales, Creative Standards, Order Management & Onboarding, Ad Operations, Design, Development, Product Management), with an emphasis on cross-department efficiencies and processes, to discuss project management status, priority setting, budget and resource allocations.
• Created PowerPoint decks to educate the team about unfamiliar department processes and procedures that improved team efficiency by 85%.
• Utilized Excel pivot tables to create reports of daily work progress as well as other work action items.
• Managed multiple production and internal projects simultaneously utilizing Excel pivot tables to aggregate data, while delivering consistent, accurate and high-quality results to extraordinarily excel in company KPIs.
• Delivered post campaign insights to external customers and managed dashboard reports summarizing the campaign effectiveness.
• Documented process flows to support new ways of working to streamline work efforts and improve efficiencies. - Media Consultant
• Oversaw creative development and program execution for B2C direct mail marketing campaigns.
• Trained all new team members on daily responsibilities and best practices while managing over 200 client accounts.
• Served on the newsletter editorial team as a contributor and editor.
• Conducted daily consultations with clients and key account representatives via-in-bound and out-bound phone calls and emails.
• Initiated list pulls and authored copy as needed to meet production timelines within a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Integrated Media Producer at YP, The Real Yellow Pages
- Retail Store Manager/District Business Analyst at Mattress Firm
- Management Trainee Program at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing - Social Media Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
As a Senior Media Producer in the Creative Design department, I have been able to concentrate on branding various internal and external acquisitions, as well as handling other marketing needs from the resorts and executive team. The in-house media team is responsible for all the photography, videography and other digital projects for the 28+ resorts and properties under CFI Westgate Resorts.
- SENIOR MEDIA PRODUCER at WESTGATE RESORTS
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER at SMOOSH COOKIES
- SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER at TEXAS INK
- FREELANCE at CHRISBULILAN.COM
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- AA - VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS
• Provide high quality media services for events such as weddings, concerts, and performances
• Private photography sessions and professional headshots
• Professionally edit photos and videos
• Create original graphic design content such as logos, websites, resumes, and promotional materials
- Digital Media Producer at Elise Ruth Anderson Media
- Administrative and Marketing Assistant at Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate
- Human Resources at Wild Waves Theme Park
- Photographer at Greater Tacoma Peace Prize
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Communication