Producer, Public Media Network, Kalamazoo, MI Responsible for producing two monthly magazine shows for PMN's education and government channels highlighting the positive stories in our county. Direct city and county government meetings for broadcast and public record. Responsible for training college media interns in government meeting coverage and distribution. Responsible for assisting community volunteers in production. Assisted in middle and high school classes in media production.
- Media Producer at Public Media Network
- News/Sales Editor, News Videographer at WOOD TV8
- Senior News Editor News Videographer, at WTVX-34
7 years at this Job
- MAB Award 1999
- - Media Production and Animation
- Associate of Arts degree
• Developed communication skills with clients and team members face-to-face or through e-mail, to better understand project requirements.
• Collaborated with team members and clients, discussing production of media and how to produce it.
• Gained experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and Audition to produce media for clients.
• Developed time management and organizational skills by meeting deadlines for video production and keeping materials and videos organized for convenience.
• Collaborated with team efficiently and worked together setting up the production equipment while managing our time effectively.
• Client management communicating with client to understand their needs for the commercial to make the production run efficiently.
- Media Producer at Yoyo string creative media
- Valet Shift Lead at Laz Parking
- Valet, Butler Valet and Transportation at
- Delivery Driver at Jimmy Johns
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Media and Communication Studies - Media & Communication Work Experience
Resident media strategist, producer, & copywriterfor the world's only medical city. Documented, & promoted early-stage medical device & digital health solutions. Improved processes, reduced waste, led media training, planned & executed social media campaigns.
- Media Producer at Texas Medical Center
- Producer / Director / Creative at ttweak, LLC
- Contract Executive Communications Consultant at ExxonMobil, Phillips 66
- Freelance Digital Producer at PMK*BNC, Riot Games, Hewlett Packard
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's of Writing & Literature - Literature
Digital Media Producer ( December 2018 - Present ) Multimedia Producer, Videographer, and published Photographer capturing people portraits and staged training content for various digital forms. Active in growing the Mister brand through images, video motion-graphics as well as managing all assets and metadata via WebDAM. Current photography/video utilized for internal training for over 8,000 employees. Photography displayed at over 220 Mister locations nationwide.
- Digital Media Producer at Mister Car Wash
- Owner / Director at No Lights Media
- Digital Media Specialist at Mister Car Wash
- Camera Operator at Tucson City
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Media Arts
SOCIAL MEDIA PRODUCER-MARKETING, AZUSA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY/UNIVERSITY RELATIONS
• Work with Marketing & PR to create social medial calendar and content (editorial and photography/videography as applicable) on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest. Ensure content is fresh, dynamic and on-brand.
• Drive ongoing communications between brand/s and their consumers and communities. Became an advocate of the organization by engaging in dialogues and answering questions where/when relevant.
• Implement marketing and promotion tactics that led to 35% growth in total social media shares and 27% increase in website traffic from social medial posts.
• Monitor online activities and conversations (influencers and competitive activity) relevant to organizations market/initiatives. Analyze data to provide hard-hitting contributions and targeted Social Media Plans. Track and report all social media measurements, usage statistics.
• Engaging supporters and bring to life the stories of our followers and brand ambassadors/influencers, while being a liaison for HomeWord Center For Youth And Family-a nonprofit organization.
• Serve as a liaison with HomeWord providing support to marketing, operations, events, communications, and social media.
• Develop creative ways to partner with donors to maximize financial support.
• Developed Ambassador Program which effectively increasing followers to 10K.
• Oversee success metrics, tracking and reporting of marketing and social medal analytics.
- Sociala Media Producer/Mktg at AZUSA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY/UNIVERSITY RELATIONS
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/CLIENT RETENTION at DR. RISBRUDT'S DENTAL
7 years at this Job
- - BATCHELOR OF ARTS MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
General Media Producer, Content Creator, Photographer, Video Editor, Social Media Manager, Event Producer, Marketing Advisor, Journalist & Broadcaster. Covering an extended scope of Media Production areas well applied to nowadays fast & diverse media demands. Creating and Producing many short and full-scale videos and content across different industries. Providing all video production services so our clients can focus on the idealization and creative process. See https://www.andromedagency.com for more information.
- Media Producer/Video Editor at Andromedagency
- Media Production Manager at US Padel Tour
- Sales and Marketing Executive at US Padel Tour
- Media Specialist at US Padel Tour
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Journalism
- - Communication
TV9, Cedar Rapids, Iowa - Technical Media Producer 2011 - 2017 Over the course of 6 years at KCRG I held positions from studio camera operator to technical director, to master control operator and everything in between. I even worked on the digital team writing content for the website. I also worked as part of a team traveling to local sporting events for live coverage.
- Technical Media Producer at KCRG-TV9
- Assistant/Intern at Double Feature Films
6 years at this Job
- - Journalism
- - Cinema and Digital Video Production
Initially hired as a Video Production Specialist and Social Media Consultant to manage and produce content for traditional Facebook advertising. Quickly introduced management to social media marketing as a means to develop
leads in the medical field niche. As a result I was promoted to the position of Digital Media Producer where I
currently devise and implement comprehensive social media strategies and digital content for Veerspace and our
● Developed multiple leads, resulting in 4 closed deals to date. Generated a total of $26,000 in the first month of implementing social media managing and generated a total of $156,000 in two quarters (subscription based social media production and management) at the cost of almost nothing.
● Launched the company's official blog focusing on process improvement and social media strategies to address the needs of small to mid-sized businesses.
● Developed our Instagram brand and produced content that has increased following by 23% thus far.
● Developed and executed a cross platform digital communication strategy to ensure and improve quality of work flow, content production, and delivery processes.
● Organized, maintained, and updated all project files on servers.
● Created digital media content and brand standards for our client's digital platforms. o Incorporated feedback from the Managing Director, Account Coordinators, and clients for continuous quality improvement (as measured by client surveys and metrics collected monthly).
● Participated and/or directed photo and video shoots as required by project requests.
● Created timelines and schedules for my team to meet deadlines and ensure efficiency on projects.
● Personally produced and edited video, audio, and photo content for Veerspace to build their social media presence; this in turn saved them thousands of dollars in production costs while still creating high quality and engaging content.
- Digital Media Producer at VEERSPACE LLC
- Social Media Marketing Intern at The University of Texas at Austin
- Social Media Assistant / Assistant Manager at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf of Texas
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Rhetoric and Writing, Digital Rhetoric
• Designed graphics and constructed layout for print, web, multimedia presentations, mobile applications, and email.
• Assembled and maintained corporate websites from design to completion.
• Created 2D and 3D graphics and animation for print, web, video, multimedia presentations and mobile applications.
• Edited video with the use of transitions, graphics, text, animation and captioning when needed.
• Created interactive training modules for the United States Army.
• Assembled and tested eBooks to be read on different mobile devices and tablets.
• Designed and constructed interactive email campaigns for distribution.
• Constructed Microsoft Word and Adobe Illustrator templates for reuse of updated collateral.
• Created animation, transitions, and embed video for Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
• Constructed and tested interactive presentations for audiences where the presenter was able to use a wireless pointer device.
• Designed and constructed graphics for tradeshow displays and signs.
• Designed corporate logos to best suit and satisfy the client and their company.
• Created interactive applications used on mobile devices compatible with both iOS and Android.
• Created graphics to be printed for clothing such as t-shirts and more.
• Prepared PDF documents for accessibility to be passed for Section 508 Compliance.
• Capable of converting Flash animation to HTML5 and other applications when needed.
• Worked closely with clients meeting all project requirements and important deadlines.
• With the use of Basecamp, was able connect with clients on project management.
• Worked well autonomously and as part of a collaborative team. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE cont.
- Media Producer at Media Fusion, LLC
- at USA Player Sportswear, Inc
- at Clarissa's Embroidery & Designs
- at Discount Embroidery & Designs
19 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Computer & Video Imaging
- - 3D Modeling & Animation
- - Graphic Design & Photography
- - Graphic Design & Photography
Wrote content for the Mayor's website. Produced daily commercials for TV, social media and website. Conducted field interviews and guided reporters.
- Media Producer at Mayoral Campaign
- News Producer at VTV-SBT
- News Producer - Intern at TV Bandeirantes
- News Producer - Intern at Jornal Acontece
2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Sports Media & Communication
- Certificate - Writing for Social Media and English for Journalists
- Bachelor in Social Communication-Journalism - Social Communication-Journalism