As Media Strategist, I understand client goals and objectives and translate them into actionable and measurable media strategies and tactical plans. I am responsible for media planning and negotiations, analyze research and data, boil it down to relevant insights to produce media strategies and planning for traditional and digital media vehicles (TV, Radio, and Out-of-Home (OOH) in addition to digital/social media, etc)
- Media Strategist at HISPANIC GROUP Corp
- Media Strategy Director at Moxē - Integrated Marketing Agency
- Media Supervisor at HISPANIC GROUP Corp
- Account Manager (Lima, Peru - Miami, US) at MEC
1 month at this Job
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and Specialized Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning - Digital
- Advanced Professional Certificate in Mobile Marketing and Integrated Online Strategies
- MBA in Internet Marketing and eCommerce, Advertising
- Administration & Marketing Associate Degree
- Degree Science in Advertising
Create pre and post sale Digital and Social Media Strategy Respond to brand RFPs and deliver digital media plans based on clients strategic needs Analyze and optimize digital media campaign based on performance Create VICEs brand voice on media strategy in deck presentations Manage post sale client relationship with clients
- Media Strategist at Brand Connections at VICE Media
- Sr. Associate at Brand Connections at VICE Media
- Media Planner at MediaCom
- Assistant Communications Planner at MediaCom
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Responsible for day-to-day support of account teams to ensure successful and timely completion of offline media plans.
● Negotiated rates/quantities for orders within the client's budget and goals.
● Compiled overviews and recommendations for selected media types based on client requests and budget.
● Cleared potential new programs for approved rates & content.
● Generated, revised and canceled orders as necessary based upon availabilities and updates received per the program managers.
● Reviewed and reconciled any outstanding imbalances on all invoices with finance team prior to sending to account teams.
● Maintained and updated shipping grids, status grids and trafficking instructions.
● Researched media usage and identified new media opportunities to present to account teams that would best fit the client's demographics and desired spend.
- Media Strategist at Media Horizons LLC
- Assistant Broadcast Negotiator at Media Storm
- Senior Buyer at MetaRetail, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
Online Marketing & Social Media Strategist, at The General Delegation Of The PLO to the United States in Washington ( Palestinian Embassy).
- Online Marketing & Social Media Strategist at Palestine Embassy
- Online Marketing & Social Media Strategist at Jawwal
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Master's - Integrated Marketing Communication
Owning all aspects of assigned paid advertising campaigns. Primary responsibilities include developing and executing social media marketing strategies, creating and managing content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Google + alongside analyzing insights to determine potential improvements for enhancing the effects of the marketing campaign. Additionally, I’m implementing a YouTube SEO service, and producing, engaging in, and achieving multiple philanthropic Facebook contest campaigns simultaneously. Some accomplishments include: · Overseeing philanthropic Facebook charity contest polls generating on average over 1,000 votes in a 15 day period with a boosting budget of $50/month · Initiating Facebook carousel ad campaigns driving on average 500 sessions/carousel ad/month with a budget of $375/ad · Gaining 10 new clients for YouTube SEO services in 2019, and assisting the Pay Per Click Team with YouTube TrueView video campaigns which are collecting on average over 6,000 views/video/month · Increasing brand awareness for Aronson Advertising, Inc. & organically growing their Instagram account to over 7,000 followers · As the first Sr. Social Media Strategist hired to the Digital Department at Aronson, I’ve been continuously assisting and contributing to the monumental growth of generating over $1,000,000/month in digital sales
- Social Media Strategist at Aronson Advertising Inc
- Videographer/Post-Production Editor at Epic Creative Media
- Videographer/Post-Production Editor at Michael O'Rourke Productions
- Vail Resorts Ski & Ride School Youth Snowboard Instructor at Vail Resorts
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Media Studies
Social Media Strategist, Self-Employed, Providence, RI Educational Media Consultant, Regional Fight Sports, Providence, RI Senior New Business Development Manager, Avero LLC, New York, NY Director of Restaurant Operations, Teaneck Marriott, Teaneck, NJ Director of Restaurant Operations, Newport RI Marriott, Newport, RI Food and Beverage Services Director, Olympic Hills Golf Club, Eden Prairie, MN
- Social Media Strategist at Self-Employed
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Hospitality Administration and Marketing
Soc ial Me dia D a ta Analys t @ Fac e book ( Contrac t )
July 2018 -Current PROFILE
• Review posts and classify according to policy
• Provide insights and trends on content reviewed Social Media Strategist helping business's
• Provide feedback and suggestions on review process and workflows increase engagement by creating content |
• Provide suggestions for product innovation optimizing marketing strategies via social media.
• General data entry related tasks Soc ial Me dia | Cre a tive B randing @ P inU p P roduc tions October 2018 - Current CONTACT
• Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase customer 310 702 7407 engagement as well as creating, testing, and monitoring content to further drive established goals. Sale s Marke ting C oordinator @ T he D omain H ote l 5835 Rohn Way San Jose December 2017 - July 2018 CA 95123
• Support sales team and director by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, new product information; relaying customer services requests. Create and manage monthly and quarterly [email protected] reports. [email protected]
• Research competitive services by identifying and evaluating service characteristics and advertising.
• Assist in the analysis and maintenance of our trading partners' EDI transactions.
- Social Media Strategist helping business's at
8 months at this Job
- - FACEBOOK A-Z MARKETING STRATEGIES
• Develop and execute social media strategy across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
• Define social campaign roll-out on all upcoming programs and special projects. Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to collect necessary assets and information to execute best-in-class campaign
• Present analytics and insights for all social media platforms with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis covering growth, engagement, new followers and top creative
• Create a weekly social calendar and work closely with colleagues on social grid layouts and campaign messaging
• Serve as a community manager by engaging fans, followers, prospects, partners and aspirational customers through comments and Direct Messages
- Social Media Strategist Intern at KUNV/Rebel Media Group
- Social Media Manager at KUNV/Rebel Media Group
- Leasing Consultant at
- Account Coordinator Intern at Wheat Creative LLC
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Integrated Marketing and Communications
*Create and implement marketing strategies for business owners who serve the senior and aging population - estate planning attorneys, senior care advisor and medical equipment companies. *Utilize current market trends to build customers, including social media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, and email newsletters. *Since beginning of venture, have increased business for each owner by 50%.
- Media Strategist at Salem Media Pittsburgh
- GENERAL MANAGER at Barnes & Noble Booksellers
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Established social media listening strategies and protocol for the Chicago market; built and monitored dashboards to track keywords, competitors and relevant industry shifts across multiple channels to generate data visualizations and conduct SWAT analyses that communicated meaningful insights to new business and planning teams
• Expert in Earned, Owned, Paid and Shared processes and creating subsequent strategies informed by data, insights and manual social auditing to strengthen new business pitches and champion the necessity of social listening to clients
• Coordinated with influencers and representatives to negotiate contracts and secure payments; built internal POVs and processes for cross-training efforts. Lead Chicago market in influencer efforts, acting as the go-to for implementing influencer strategies, vetting talent and presenting clients with talent aligned to their business goals and brand personalities
• Developed and distributed weekly industry newsletters to Socialyse US markets sharing relevant trends, tech, processes and innovations; along with relevant cultural, social and political climate considerations, and how short-term impacts and long-term value can be affected
• Produced "Socialyse POVs" communicating the company's stance on noteworthy updates or advances in the advertising/media industry, including brand safety; shared with US markets and clients to convey thought leadership and position the team as well- informed, agile social media experts
- Social Media Strategist at HAVAS MEDIA
- Social Media Strategist at SAPIENTRAZORFISH
- FREELANCE at MEDIALINK, PALEO SCAVENGER
- Content Planner/Strategist at SOCIALDEVIANT
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Strategic Communication