Social Media Strategist, Self-Employed, Providence, RI Educational Media Consultant, Regional Fight Sports, Providence, RI Senior New Business Development Manager, Avero LLC, New York, NY Director of Restaurant Operations, Teaneck Marriott, Teaneck, NJ Director of Restaurant Operations, Newport RI Marriott, Newport, RI Food and Beverage Services Director, Olympic Hills Golf Club, Eden Prairie, MN
- Social Media Strategist at Self-Employed
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Hospitality Administration and Marketing
Working as a strategist for a student-run, non-institutional affiliated student media group that focuses on opinion and satire pieces.
- Media Strategist at Alpha Epsilon Phi Sorority
- Member at Alpha Epsilon Phi Sorority
- Photography Chair, Member at Alpha Epsilon Phi Sorority
- Photographer, General Board Member at AU Jewish Student Association
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies - Communication
- - photography
• Managed a combined media budget of over $7mm across nine different markets for a local Tire company
• Established excellent client relationship management by providing effective communication, campaign delivery reporting and analysis, media evaluations and recommendations, research information, and any other additional client requests in a timely manner
• Researched media, market, and consumer trends to create customized data driven media plans for each managed market
• Collaborated with cross functional teams to implement, execute, optimize, and monitor delivery on all media campaigns followed by a performance and analysis recap against KPIs
• Measured strategic approach through research using tools such as: ComScore, Nielsen, eTelmar, Pathmatics, Tableau analytics, desktop research, and cross-account learnings
• Trained and supervised two assistants in the day to day, media concepts and approach, market nuances, effective client communications
- Media Strategist at PHD Media
- Assistant Media Strategist at PHD Media
- Property Manager at McKendry Door Sales
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Marketing
Senior Media Strategist with over 12 years of experience. I am versatile, reliable and efficient & excel in a fast-paced environment. I describe myself as organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter, strategic, a positive realist and stay calm under pressure. I pride my strong interpersonal skills that have resulted in strong client relationships & inter-office partnerships over my years in marketing, account/project management & media. Sr. Integrated Media Strategist, Helix Education, Salt Lake City, UT June 2016 - Present * Spearhead integrated media initiatives across Paid and Organic sources (Affiliate, Search, Social, Display, Email Marketing, Traditional and Direct Mail) for 6 client's marketing efforts * Management of key day to day client relationships and responsibilities and the supervision of the media team * Improve enrollment rates by 56% YoY by optimizing media mix, program mix and modalities (campus and geography) * Decrease cost per's by 32% by making key recommendations for program & campus mix for institution * Oversee Marketo implementation and strategy for OPM partners for remarketing campaigns * Optimize content and launch engagement cadences for two clients, reducing their conversion time through the funnel by 61% utilizing Workamajig for all creative tracking * Create new reporting methodologies for new media channels and create best practices within the organization for media tracking and implementation * Primary liaison to the Tech team for proprietary CRM's development and implementation * Manage Media Coordinator as direct report
- Senior Media Strategist at Helix Education
- Director, Affiliate Marketing at Helix Education
- Senior Media Planner at DWA Media
- Media Strategist at Monster Worldwide
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science degree
Social Media Strategist Assistant, Marketing Provided support to the Social Media Strategist of VRC, generated content for company's social media platforms including: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Assisted in creating a comprehensive Social Media Business Plan and Strategy to reach target audience and raise brand awareness. Planned and scheduled social media posts and edited content in PNG, JPEG and GIF formats with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop (12/16-5/17) Office Coordinator and Receptionist, Operations Maintained office inventory and ordered supplies, handled onboarding details for new employees and coordinated with building management for deliveries. Coordinated travel details and scheduled meetings for executive employees, coordinated employee conferences including conference room set up and planned and coordinated various office functions for employees in the office. Coded monthly credit card statements for executives and submitted and filed all invoices. Filtered calls, greeted
- Social Media Strategist Assistant, Marketing at JPEG and GIF
- Administrative Assistant to Senior General Manager, Operations -The Americana at Brand at CARUSO AFFILIATED
- Concierge, Guest Services/Hospitality, The Grove at Made restaurant
- Retail Associate, Retail/Guest Services at THE EDGE APPAREL
5 months at this Job
- BA - Mass Communications and Media Studies
Marketing management & consultation for 9 businesses in the Honolulu, Hawaii and 1 national non-profit, working closely with owners and managers. Oversaw and guided content professionals in the development of content, design and workflow organization. Coordinated across various marketing channels and collaborated with external consultants including design professionals and PPC management services. Success includes: ➔ Social Media & Community Management: Established strong social media presence across facebook, instagram, youtube, waze, and other key social sites for 10 clients. ➔ Content Development & Management: Developed and Delivered content including: ad copy, video, photo, SEO keywords and promotional messages. ➔ Conversions: Increased email audience size, developed lead generation funnel to retail sales, decreased cost of conversions. ➔ PPC Advertising: Oversaw multiple successful search, display and mobile advertising campaigns including writing and testing ad copy and target audiences. ➔ Consistently increased click-through rates, conversions, and ROI on PPC advertising driving substantial improvements.
- Digital Media Strategist at Empyros Media
5 years at this Job
- BA - Philosophy - Normative Ethics & Technology
- BA - English - Writing for Electronic Media
• Communications and Marketing Manager tailoring integrated campaigns for the local Hispanic market.
• Structure strategic media plans - follow by the media buys - along with public relations efforts.
• Define team timelines and Biaggi's scheduling to formulate execution towards the Company goals.
• Support the digital marketing for Pedro Biaggi's weekly podcast through social media and digital platforms.
- Communications & Multi-Media Strategist at Pedro Biaggi Media - DC
- Morning Show Co-Host at WLZL 107.9FM - CBS Radio DC
- Senior Marketing Consultant at WFDC Univision DC
- Senior Account Executive at WLZL 107.9FM - CBS Radio DC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertising
Creating, implementing and managing social media and marketing strategy for national recording artists (Rodney Atkins/Jana Kramer), regional & local musicians, small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Social Media Strategist at Hope Davis Media
- BMSS CPA at Rodney Atkins
- MINISTRY ASSISTANT TO ADULT MINISTRIES at Rodney Atkins
25 years, 9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT MANAGEMENT
Shoot and edit creative digital content for social media / Analyze which posts followers respond to best / Increased Instagram follower count by over 100 in one month / Continuously improving efficiency and operations / Primary event salesperson
- Media Strategist at Peace, Love & Little Donuts
- Content Marketing Intern at Interlochen Center for the Arts
- Film Traffic Intern at Traverse City Film Festival
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Film & Television
• Managed media relations and identified trends on a local and national level that resulted in three times the media coverage in 2018.
• Crafted the angle ‘Bay Area seniors downsizing homes and upgrading lifestyles’ which resulted in in front page coverage in Berkeleyside , East Bay Times, San Francisco Business Times, Mercury News and The San Francisco Chronicle.
• Developed relationships with KRON 4 News, ABC7 and KCBS where I became their primary source for providing established health care professionals from Marin General Hospital and John Muir Health to appear on their programming as medical experts .
• Secured over 40 media placements across a variety of media platforms for breakthrough prostate cancer client EDAP TMS. Account Coordinator (July 2017- January 2018)
• Managed media relations for John Muir Health family doctor Dr. Runjhun Misra, which resulted in 13 media placements in broadcast media and editorial in a 3 month campaign.
• Developed client activity, media coverage reports, briefing documents and pitches that resulted in over 16 local and national media placements for CSAA Insurance Group’s nation wide Crayon Initiative.
• Brainstormed and develop successful campaign strategies by utilizing Cision and other forms of research.
• Built and updated media lists and databases for client campaigns which resulted in an increase of media placements. Assistant Account Coordinator (March 2017- June 2017)
• Pitched and secured clients on KTVU Channel 2, KCBS Radio, KRON News and local and national media.
• Support in the development of social media strategies and initiatives that were integral in meeting client quarterly goals.
• Prepare activity and media coverage reports that were beneficial for clients quarterly reports.
• Conducted media relations briefing documents and interview coordination.
• Created and maintained updated media lists that resulted in secured top tier media placements.
- Media Strategist at Harden Communication Partners
- Communications Specialist at Quantified Communications
- Public Relations Intern at Huttle- A community for help
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Public Relations Student Society Sacramento State