• Expert knowledge of digital media strategy, trafficking, reporting, billing and planning (RFP's, negotiation, client presentation, implementation, optimization)
• Build briefs and present client facing presentations for Choice Hotels, Sanofi and Bristol Myers Squibb across multiple brands and campaigns (Evergreen, Seasonal Promo and Single Brand Custom Sponsorships)
• Managed fast pace pharmaceutical clients (Sanofi and BMS) for campaign launch upon agency win of new business, consumer and professional
• Lead planning team and vet new media partners for lead-gen, demand-gen, branding campaigns for travel and pharmaceutical categories
• Work closely with client and creative agency to develop custom creative for multi funnel digital approach
- Media Supervisor at Havas Media
- Sr. Campaign Manager at SYZYGY
- Media Planner at Proove Accountable Media
- Assistant Media Planner at Proove Accountable Media
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Responsible for daily operations of a treatment facility with approximately 100 clients. Duties including running groups, overseeing house operations, advocating, recordkeeping and computer related tasks. Ordering and maintaining inventories. As a media supervisor evaluating, ordering, installing and maintaining digital media devices. Recording and editing audio, video, and photographic images.
- Level 4 Media Supervisor at Flint Odyssey House
- Owner at Poppa's Corner
- Owner Poppa's Kettlecorn and Concessions at
- at Traditional Brothers Productions
1 year at this Job
- - Biology and Chemistry
- Build and update media lists and databases. - Create and curate engaging content. - Assist in administrative duties. - Create and distribute emails regarding education, information, and resources.
- MEDIA SUPERVISOR at COALITION OF COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS (C.O.C.O)
- Night Auditor at Midas Hospitality
- Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent at eEmployer Solutions
- SALES ASSOCIATE at Payless ShoeSource
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Administration of Justice
- - Nursing Assistant
• Provide integrated media plans to clients utilizing industry trends, competitive research and analyzing data
• Collaborate with creative and PR agencies to execute campaigns targeted towards our consumer
• Managed a team of five associates by directing them on best practices and process for digital buying and campaign stewardship
• Delivered strategic, traditional media plans for 120+ local markets
• Communicated client needs to investment teams to provide TV, radio, OOH and print mix for full year and promotional time periods
- Media Supervisor at Starcom
- Media Strategist/Planner- MillerCoors Southeast Region at Initiative/IPG Mediabrands
- Strategic Marketing Coordinator/Sales Coordinator- Media Specialist at CBS Radio/CBS Altitude Group
- Advertising and Promotions Coordinator - Radio Planner/Buyer at Margie Korshak Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Arts & Science
- - Marketing
Communicate marketing objectives of B2B clients to internal teams and publishers in order to effectively develop strong
advertising strategies that align with business goals.
• Lead the media team in developing media cross-channel recommendations, campaign execution, optimization strategies, and reporting and analytics for a set of top tier client relationships.
• Constant involvement in campaign analytics, regularly reviewing client reporting from multiple platforms (DCM, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, 6Sense, Bombora) and working closely with Analytics team to set up and QA client-facing data visualization tools (Datorama). o Act as a key point of contact for global reporting initiatives, taking the lead to ensure synergy across internal regional teams on global accounts
• Built strong client relationships with consistent education of media landscape, new technology, and frequent in-person meetings and presentations.
• Oversee the media planning team, delegating tasks and closely overseeing responsibilities to drive client success.
• Promote positive working relationships within the media department, the company, and the vendor community.
• Accounts include NetApp, TriNet, Ooma, NetSuite
- Media Supervisor at DWA Media, a Merkle Company
- Senior Media Planner at DWA Media, a Merkle Company
- Media Planner at DWA Media, a Merkle Company
- Activation Strategist, Eleven at
5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Advertising - Advertising
• Manage and train media team on planning, implementation, and analysis of national and local media plans
• Present recommendations and post-campaign wrap-ups for clients
• Campaigns: QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Self-Employed, Small Business Big Game, and QB Connect
• Media types: digital, television (planning), radio, podcasts, and out-of-home
- Integrated Media Supervisor at Rubin Postaer & Associates
- Media Supervisor at Rubin Postaer & Associates
- Integrated Media Planner at Rubin Postaer & Associates
- Assistant Media Planner at Rubin Postaer & Associates
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
• Lead digital media strategy, target research, budget management, planning and buying, and analytics for Lexus branding campaigns.
• Identify and recommend first-to-market business opportunities for Lexus client to strategically meet objectives through data-driven digital tactics.
• Oversee, manage, and increase all Lexus Factory paid social investments across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
• Activate Lexus proprietary first-party data across multiple media platforms to generate qualified audiences that drive media KPIs.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with senior media directors, account, production, and creative teams to ensure integrated marketing campaigns address client needs and business goals.
• Onboard multi-touch attribution partner to holistically inform investment and optimization decisions that drive Lexus National KPIs.
• Mentor and motivate two Media Planners and two Assistant Media Planners.
- Digital Media Supervisor at Team One
- Digital Media Planner/Paid Social Lead at Team One
- Assistant Digital Media Planner at Team One
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication, Marketing
rive strategy across search, mobile, and social marketing campaigns exceeding $40M annually
• Supervise, train, and mentor media teams
• Participate in new business pitches
• Develop and present quarterly business reviews to clients 360i Atlanta, GA
- Media Supervisor at 360i
- Associate Media Manager at 360i
- Media/Accounts Coordinator at 360i
- Media Intern at Shimon Presents
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Music Industry Studies
- - Business
Client: Toyota Dealership Association (TDA)
• Managing the development, strategy, budgets, and implementation of the paid digital media plans for five of Toyota's Dealer Association regions across the U.S.
• Overseeing the ongoing KPIs and optimizations of 160+ individual digital campaigns
• Manages the revisions and implementations of the TDA terms and conditions for insertion order contracts between media vendors and Saatchi & Saatchi's legal department
• Working with high-level finance and technology teams to facilitate the onboarding, training, and implementation of MediaOcean's Prisma for Buyers and Sellers platform
- Digital Media Supervisor at Saatchi & Saatchi
- Digital Media Supervisor (Freelance) at Universal McCann
- Digital Media Supervisor at Campbell Ewald
- Senior Digital Media Investment Planner at OMD
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
• Supervise digital media projects for 3 colleges, with focus on video and audio resources created to support online courses and blended courses.
• Record and edit over 500 videos from conception to completion in a one-year period.
- Digital Media Supervisor at University of St. Thomas
- Store Manager at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Software Engineering - Software Engineering Capstone Project
- Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies - Film Studies