• Mediator of Interpersonal Disputes: I mediate part-time for the Indiana Department of Education, the United States Postal Service, and I serve as a family mediator for disputes regarding aging parents. I have mediated over 1,500 disputes.
• Law Firm Case Manager: I contracted with an attorney to prepare legal pleadings, do legal research, develop and maintain the conflicts list, and e-file documents.
- Mediator at Janet Mitchell, Mediator
28 years at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology and Political Science
Independent Mediator in Florida, with broad experience in disputes related to Intellectual Property and International Contracts in the field of Energy (Oil & Gas), and the food and automotive industries
- Mediator at Independent. Mediator
- Partner at Imery Urdaneta Calleja Itriago & Flamarique
- Arbitrator and Member of the List of Mediators and Arbitrators at Business Center of Arbitration (CEDCA) / Center of Arbitration of the Caracas Chamber
- Partner at Markven Propiedad Intelectual
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master - International Commercial Law
- Master - Commercial Law
- Master in Procedure Law (Civil Litigation) - Civil Litigation
- Program on Negotiation Negotiation: Creating Value in Deals and Disputes Advanced Negotiation: Difficult Conversations - Negotiation
- Law - Law
• Responsible for resolving conflicts in the Middlesex County Courts.
• Help parties to reach a settlement through negotiation.
• Assist in co-mediation and also solo mediation.
• Position is on a volunteer basis.
- Mediator at Middlesex Mediation Services, Mediator
- Waitress at BOSTON YACHT CLUB
- Paralegal (Contractor) at Sovos Compliance
- Epsilon, Legal Intern at Contracts Department
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Science
Titusville, FL 7/2017 -- present
Meet with plaintiffs and defendants at pre-trial hearings to assist parties in resolving their cases so the case does not need to be heard in front of a judge. Agreements worked out in this way have a higher rate of compliance as both parties have assisted in crafting solutions. My role is to facilitate the discussion and act as a neutral third party.
• Perform mediation duties in compliance with state ethics codes
• Guide discussions and keep things on track
• Write up agreements for submissions to the court
- Mediator at Brevard County Small Claims Court
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program at Internal Revenue Service
- Community Redevelopment Specialist at City of St. Cloud, FL
- Assistant Professor - Term Appointment at University of Central Florida
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Community Planning - Community Planning
- Bachelor of Applied and General Studies - Applied and General Studies
Responsibilities Serve as external contract mediator for the BLM - CA mediating EEO complaints and workplace disputes. I have mediated 2 cases since being awarded this contract in January, 2015. One case settled and the other case was withdrawn after mediation. I was sole/lead mediator in both cases. Skills Used I used the transformative and facilitative models of mediation for both cases.
- External Mediator at Bureau of Land Management - California
- External Mediator at U.S. Postal Service
- External Mediator at First and Ninth Judicial District Courts, Northern Nevada
- External Mediator at U.S. Forest Service - Pacific Region 5
4 years at this Job
- Master's of Art - Behavioral Science - emphasis in alternative dispute resolution
Mediate civil disputes in Justice courts. Facilitate parties coming to a resolution with their issues.
- Mediator at
- Compliance and Claims Manager at Independent Contractor position
- Extern-Judge Jose Padilla at Family Court
- Extern-Bree Stamper at Family Court
9 years at this Job
- - Science and Technology
- BA - Psychology
- Mediator at Pathways Conflict Resolution Center
- Mediator at Apple Valley Mediation
at this Job
- None - District Court, Family Law and Juvenile Restorative Justice Mediation
- None - Paralegal Studies
- None - Graphic Arts
- Some college
• Mediate complaints in a timely, concise and thorough manner.
• Supervise/train summer youth and interns by issuing assignments and instruction on DCA's procedures/protocols.
• Process incoming complaints by mail for validity and checked for appropriate paperwork necessary for docketing.
• Deliver quality mediation service-delivery to members of the community by remaining open-minded, neutral and unbiased to differences.
• Consistently improving skill sets by attending on-going training and seminars.
- Mediator at Los Angeles City Attorney's Office
- Tax Accountant at Los Angeles County Treasurer and Tax Collector
- Field Representative at Sabrina Cerventes for California State Assembly
- Los Angeles County HIV Commissioner at Los Angeles County
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- Certificate - Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- Bachelor's - Political Science
Making schedules and following up with family members.consultations with members
- Mediator at Stephens service
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Mental Health
- BS - Public Health
10. Mediator Resume
- Mediator at Attorney General's Office
- city staff at MIDDLEXSEX COMMUNITY COLLEGE LAW CENTRE
- Graduate Assistant at MIDDLEXSEX COMMUNITY COLLEGE LAW CENTRE
5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Peace and Conflict Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - International Law and Diplomacy