Medical Administrator at Simpson County Detention Center in Franklin, KY
- Jail Medical Administrator at Southern Health Partners, Inc.
- Charge Nurse LPN at Southern Health Partners, Inc.
- Lactation consultant at Women's Services
- Emergency Department LPN at Gateway Medical Center
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - Certified Nursing Assistant Program
• Managed front office activities to optimize facility workflows and patient management and provide comprehensive administrative support clinical and office manager, including appointment management, billing and collections, office administration, and customer service.
• Addressed and responded to incoming/outgoing calls and correspondence.
• Created and maintained confidential patient files
• Verify Patient insurance and obtain Referrals when necessary Providence Family Medicine, Cayce 180 Hour Internship Student Medical Administrator
• File medical records
• Insurance verification
• Schedule appointments
• Answered phones
- Medical Administrator at Carolina Cardiovascular Associates
- Director at Bundles of Joy Learning Center
- Assistant Director at
- Lead Instructor at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Administration
Administrative Professional with over 10 years of experience in a medical setting. 15 years' experience in team building
and improvement of flow in a busy setting. Consistently looking for ways to improve processes and environment for both the customer and the team.
SANDIA NATIONAL LABORATORIES, Livermore, California 2013 - Present
• Patient coordination and flow within clinic
• Ongoing review of existing processes within the department with the goal of streamlining and creating efficiencies, while adhering to the maintenance of AAAHC accreditation
• Developing agendas and leading Clinic Team meetings
• Coordinate maintenance of annual calibration compliance of clinic equipment
• Coordination of multiple focus areas within onsite Employee Health Services Department
• Coordinate and plan team events
• Primary point of contact for any construction, maintenance, or repair projects within the building
• Coordination of property management and inventory
• Process owner for Structured Improvement Activity to streamline and improve the Job Placement Assessment process
• Partnered in the institution of the onsite AED program, including strategic placement of AED units, monthly checks, annual maintenance, training, and communication to the site
• Responsible for department procurement, including the Request for Quotation process, contract maintenance, corporate Procurement Card
• Special projects as assigned by manager
• DOE L-Clearance Holder
- Medical Administrator at SANDIA NATIONAL LABORATORIES
- Payment Analyst/Accounts Receivable at BRENTWOOD SURGERY CENTER
- Team Lead at PANAMA BAY COFFEE COMPANY
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts
Managing all office functions smoothly and in a quick effective time manner, verifying all day to day task were completed. In this company it was my responsibility to ensure all medical bills were billed to the appropriate carrier and follow up on payments.
- MEDICAL ADMINISTRATOR at ASSOCIATED MEDICAL CENTERS OF ILLINOIS, LTD
- at HIM TECH, NORWEGIAN AMERICAN HOSPITAL
- FRONT DESK SPECIALIST/MA/BILLING at PEOPLE'S MEDICAL CENTER, LTD
- FRONT DESK SPECIALIST AND SCHEDULER, MOBILE FOOT DOCTORS at INC & STUDIO DENTAL, LLC
2 years at this Job
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT CERTIFICATION
Lifespan Employee Occupational Health Services (RIH) Providence RI
September 2018 –
• Medical Administrator for EOHS Flu Season
• Administrating flu patient outreach clinics at various lifespan sites
• Setting up scanners, flu documents and vaccines for flu clinics
• Data Entry, working with the RIH drives, lifespan affiliate and non-employee spreadsheets for all lifespan EOHS sites (TMH, NH, BH, and RIH)
• Excel and LifeChart data entry, working with outlook
• Med secretary duties at the RIH EOHS clinic.
• Checking patients in
• Preparing medical records for patients to be seen by nurses and the doctor
• Filing and creating medical record charts.
- Medical Administrator at Lifespan
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Commercial Solutions
- Internship at Rhode Island Supreme Court, Domestic Violence Unit
- Supreme Court Intern at State of Rhode Island Judiciary
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Development and Family Studies
• Consistently praised for efficient handling of administrative duties.
• Demonstrated proficiency in taking patient medical histories and vital signs.
• Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance of all facilities, exam rooms and equipment. Collected blood samples in a safe, sanitary manner for diagnostic testing.
• Reacted calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and added the personal, caring touch that immediately put patients at ease.
- Medical Administrator at Sound Shore Medical Center
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Performed Medical Billing on Green Way software
● Participated as a team player on a large and comprehensive billing project.
● Verified patient insurance and registered them at the walk in clinic location
- Medical Administrator at Eatontown Medical Association
- Office Manager at Navish Bronx Recycling
- Receptionist/ Computer Instructor at City of Malden Senior Center
3 years at this Job
- Graduated: Bachelors in Business Administration - Business Administraton
- - Prerequisite Business
- Medical Administrator at Bay Medical Sacred Heart
- Sales Administrator at HGI
- Lead Guest Service Agent at Oaseas Resorts
- Marketing Director at Spring Hills Middletown
1 year at this Job
- - Medical Administrative Specialist
- Medical Administrator at Medical Village Healthcare Group
- Payday Loan processor at Advance America
10 years at this Job
- HS Diploma
Responsibilities invve multiple administrative duties such as scheduling appointments, handling private medical documents, medical terminology, coding, record keeping, assisting patients a d admissions as well dealing insurance companies and reading medical reports and claims.
- Medical Administrator at SCI
- Bebefits Specialist at CSR
- Customer Service Insurance Benefit specialisr at Dialog Direct
- Customer Service Representative at
3 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant