Medical Assistant Instructor
- Medical Assistant Instructor- at Everest College
- Medical Assistant Instructor at Sanford Brown
- Staff Nurse at Health Services Inc
- Staff Nurse-Urgent Care Supervisor at Pri-Med
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Medical Assistant Instructor
- Medical Assistant Instructor at ECPI University
- Front Desk Manager at Riverview Medical Center
- Registered Medical Assistant at CaroMont Health Organization
- Scheduling Coordinator at CaroMont Health Organization
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical Assisting
I am currently a medical assistant instructor. I teach students all clinicals under an MA scope of practice.
- Medical Assistant Instructor at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) at Health Care Avenues
- Registered Medical Assistant at Correctional Institution for Women (CIW)
- Medical Assistant at HealthCare Partners
1 month at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
Lead Medical Assistant Lead Medical Assistant Instructor
- Lead Medical Assistant Instructor at Alterius Career College
- Medical Assistant at Coastal Surgical Group
- Medical Assistant at PCP Assoc. of Pasadena
- Lead Medical Assistant at Oncology Consultants
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business-Medical
Currently am a Medical Assistant instructor teaching medical terminology, medical procedures such as vital signs, injections, authorizations, referrals, rooming patients, etc. and while this is a flexible position, I am looking to get back to the rewards of patient care.
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR at MTI COLLEGE
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at SIERRA MANAGEMENT GROUP INC
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at INTERNAL MEDICINE, DIGNITY HEALTH MED FOUNDATION
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT LEAD at MD STAT URGENT CARE
5 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - FT SAM HOUSTON
As a Medical Assistant instructor I oversee incomming externs and newly hired clinical medical assistants. I teach back office, front office , phlebotomy , lab safety as well as get every M.A. certified by the Department of Transportation for drug testing.
- Medical Assistant Instructor at Texas Medclinic
8 years at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
I have been working as a Medical Assistant Instructor at Florida Career College since January.I really love to do that. It has been a new and a wonderful experience. I used to teach at Venezuela Central University for more than 30 years, to last year Medical Students, Interns and Residents at my Hospital Surgery Department
- Medical Assistant Instructor at Florida Career College
- General Surgeon Specialist at Hospital de Clinicas
- Surgical Department Director at Hospital "Dr. Eugenio P. D 'Bellard"
- Trauma Surgery Department Director at Ambulatorio "Dr. Carlos Diez del Ciervo"
1 year at this Job
- - Occupational Medicine Specialist
- - Public Health Specialist
- - Oncology Surgery Fellowship
- Surgery Magister Scientarum - Surgery
- Social Comunication Degree
- Physician Surgeon Degree - General Practitioner
anatomy and physiology and professionalism. Medical Assistant Instructor
- Medical Assistant Instructor at Concorde Career College
- Direct Care Professional at San Juan Primary Care
- Data entry at Bio Bridge Global
- Medical Lab Assistant at Career Point College
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Certified E.K.G Technician
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Level 1
- General Education Diploma
As the Medical Assistant instructor, I technically prepared students to be confident in working in the healthcare field assisting doctors with surgeries, Medical Terminology, Communication skills, Billing and Insurance information and helping build students confidence in order to successful join the healthcare field as a Medical Assistant.
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR at VATTEROTT COLLEGE
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at VATTEROTT COLLEGE
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at UNITED SKIN
- HEAD MEDICAL ASSISTANT at UNITED SKIN
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE OF DIPLOMA
Instruct and implement the Medical Assistant program to educate students in accordance with curriculum standards.
● Design lesson plans and lab activities to meet the learning needs of the students.
● Maintain attendance and grades in accordance to the Institutes policies.
● Assist and advise students in curriculum and externships.
● Prepare lectures, homework assignments and exams.
- Medical Assistant Instructor at Pima Medical Institute
- Pintler Surgical Specialist at
- Customer Service Lead Agent at Horizon Airlines
1 year, 2 months at this Job