A versatile Medical Biller position open for a medical/surgical practice in Mandeville/Covington area. Experience required in billing of physician services in the past, including billing for surgeries and office procedures.
1. Certification in billing and coding highly recommended.
2. Experience of 3 years or more in physician services billing and appeal process.
3. Organization skills for working denials, recoupments, and record requests, keeping logs in Excel files to achieve the most efficient way of tracking all billing processes.
4. Full understanding of the insurance paying process, including networks and all insurance terms.
5. Ability to provide detailed reports of transactions and payments, including payment categories.
6. Professional skills including speaking with appropriate parties from payers and performing negotiations.
7. Responsibilities may include contracting and other office duties, depending on arrangement.
8. Computer experience
9. Ability to provide past references.
Please read the qualifications carefully. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Put the contact information in the body of the email, and attach CV/Resume in Word or PDF format to your email reply as all other emails without a properly attached resume will not be considered.